It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke was right (again)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by nik1halo
Can we get the whole Tony Blair for president thing into context please? He will not be The President of Europe and neither will anyone else. The title is President of the European Council. It is a figure head position, kinda like the president of a company. The role is to quantify the cohesion of the Council and the Heads of State throughout the Union.

As for Blair being brought in for this role. I'm sure I read something like that in the Book of Revelation. Right next to the part where the sky burns and the rivers burst their banks.

My favorite excerpt since you are talking about the BoR.

1 I watched as the Lamb opened the first of the seven seals. Then I heard one of the four living creatures say in a voice like thunder, "Come!" 2 I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest.

3 When the Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, "Come!" 4 Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make men slay each other. To him was given a large sword.

5 When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, "Come!" I looked, and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand. 6Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, "A quart of wheat for a day's wages, and three quarts of barley for a day's wages, and do not damage the oil and the wine!"

7When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, "Come!" 8I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

9When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain because of the word of God and the testimony they had maintained. 10They called out in a loud voice, "How long, Sovereign Lord, holy and true, until you judge the inhabitants of the earth and avenge our blood?" 11Then each of them was given a white robe, and they were told to wait a little longer, until the number of their fellow servants and brothers who were to be killed as they had been was completed.

12 I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, 13 and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as late figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. 14 The sky receded like a scroll, rolling up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.

15 Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and every slave and every free man hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains. 16 They called to the mountains and the rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! 17 For the great day of their wrath has come, and who can stand?"

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
In Daniel 2 the story of Nebuchadnezzar's about the statue in his dream. Head of gold, Babylon; Chest and arms of silver, Medo-Persia; belly and thighs of bronze, Greeks; legs of iron, holy roman empire. Now we have the feet of iron and clay mixed. The feet of iron and clay represents the newly revived Holy Roman Empire, clay is the religious part making it the "holy". Yes, with the signing of the Lisbon Treaty by the Czech Republic we have witnessed the new holy roman empire born!

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redwookieaz
You know I think that David Icke has some interesting theories either way. And truly the point here, at least as far as I can see, shouldn't be whether he is right about lizard people but about the NWO itself! I mean wow that is really something that we should all strive to educate all of the public about! Because lizard person or not, these people whom mean to rule over us are not good, nice people! They need to be stopped! And one last thing about the whole lizard person thing I will say is that the truth is stranger than fiction, so you never know!

You're absolutely right, couldnt agree more. People on here need to quit it with their nasty comments about David. Hes been right countless times and has proven his worth.

[edit on 9-11-2009 by SpaceMonkeys]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaceMonkeys

Which comment would you consider nasty? As far as I can tell, people in this thread have been pretty civil about it. Certainly no one has said anything "nasty".

IMO, one good thing David did was expose Canada's hypocrisy regarding free speech. I mean to imprison Ernst Zündel is one thing, but to paint David Icke with the same brush is nothing short of ridiculous.

I seriously wonder if Icke really believes the shape-shifting stuff. Could it be a marketing gimmick? Some say that meeting Arizona Wilder changed his perspective and could have possibly led him the wrong path.

Personally, I don't give any credence to his theory that the Rothschilds, Rockefellers and Windsors are shape-shifters in the service of Pindar, the Reptilian Overlord.

The rest of his theories, including the EU theory he's being credited for in this thread, are simply not his. They have been around for a long time before Icke started parroting them.

[edit on 10/11/09 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
There's always a new treaty being signed to push the NWO agenda into full throttle. Can we get something different now?

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Im not the one who has to prove a thing, im not the one making ludicrous claims. I have not come across a single reason to suspect any of what that man claims to be correct. If you have, good for you, enjoy.

Crazy ass claims like the earth is the center of the universe?!

We all stand corrected.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldBoy
Once again, Mr David Icke proves his worth with news that part of the NWO dream is happening right before your eyes now in Europe.
This after the secret society members aka your leaders passed the Lisbon Treaty, which sends us full throttle to one world government, army,currency & power. There will be no paper monies & a chipped and controlled (yes even more than we are now) population.
There has been no votes for the people at any point in most countries for this disgusting treaty. Worst still 33rd degree mason & co creator of the problems in the middle east 'tony blair' wants to be president.
I say Dave Icke for president as I would not trust dodgy tony to take my dog for a walk !

[edit on 4-11-2009 by OldBoy]

NEW WORLD ORDER

[edit on 10-11-2009 by zigoapex]

They cant even straiten out the mess they have now never mind the rest of the world.
Give me a break...

[edit on 10-11-2009 by zigoapex]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by OldBoy

What you have to remember is that anyone can use the truth to tell a lie because they come to false conclusions.

I am not saying David Icke is right or wrong or that he is deliberately trying to mislead.

To give an example, if I said that tomorrow there is going to be a nuclear strike detonated at the North Pole that will increase global warming and cause a flood in England within the next 8 weeks.

One of these happened and I then gain some followers who believe me, I then turn around and say that Nazi germans have been resurrected from the grave and quote some of revelations to show that, it would make sense and then people would be mislead. Not because I am deliberately misleading in this scenario but simply because I believe it is the truth.

Dont follow anyone blindly is all I can say. You can use certain truths to tell a lie as I have just tried to show.

I will be open however and say that my opinion of David Icke is that he is a lost sheep and he will find his way just like everyone else if they keep on looking for answers. A lot of the things he is saying are true but he is coming to the wrong conclusions about specific things and as a result of that he is leading people down the wrong road. Accountability comes if you want to be a leader because you have a responsibility to your followers.

Anyone throughout history who has told any part of the truth was welcomed with assassination. crucifixtion, burning at the stake, lynching or some other life threatening situation. Thats what I see and of course that can be abused as well and I am sure it will be at some point, ie, martyr for a false cause.

[edit on 10-11-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
You mean right like when he claimed the entire British Royal Family were reptilian? Or right like when he claimed the swine flu would wipe out a large number of the planets population?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceGoatsFarts
Tony will NEVER be the 1st president of the EU :

- England doesn't have the Euro
- France, Germany and other big countries will not accept it
- England is not a founding country of the EC

It may be this guy instead, and if the case, a great honor for my country :

As for saying van Rompuy is a reptilian, well, now that you say it, he makes me think of a turtle.

And that's a win

top topics

<< 1   >>

join