It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You can beat Swine Flu and Pnuemonia

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by OralFixation

This reminds me of a story my aunt told me recently. A few years ago she bought a house that was next to an onion field. She hated the smell, but bought the house because she got a good deal on it. When my grandfather went to visit her she complained to him about the smell. My grandfather told her that because of the smell no one in her family would ever get sick. She said he was right. Since she's moved there no one in her family has gotten sick, and they've been living there for a few years now.

I really like to hear peoples stories like this, so don't nobody be shy now.
ya hear.

[edit on 5-11-2009 by randyvs]

CX

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse
I just wanted to show a vid I made about food a while back, it has the onions and garlic in there too.....

What a great video! An excellent reminder that just a few healthy foods included in our diet can make such a difference.

Thanks.

CX.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Aislin

Thank you for posting this. My son is on his 7th day with the swine flu. He had a fever for the first five days and respiratory problems for the last four. I took him to the doctor the 1st day. Fluids and rest were prescribed. I have felt so helpless. He seems better today, but still has the congestion. I'm going to get an onion in boiling water in front of him as soon as I finish typing this. I wish I had seen this post sooner.

Where are you Aislin?

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

ok .. i'm doing this as soon as I get home~!! Thx you so much for sharing~!!!

ok then get back to the thread here I want to know how you fair please.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
because i spent Tues 3 Nov & Wed 4 Nov down at the VA hospital in Charleston SC.... i am fairly certain i'm in the very early stages of flu incubation

the very first 'odd' feelings in the stomach, & the accompaning brain
feelings of being 'out-of-sorts' are present.

My mental & physical body is fighting back by having loose-watery bowel actions tyring to expell the virus intruder. Which is helping immensely,

in the meantime, i am visualizing the body defense mechanisms to produce a load of those T-cells that attack foreign intruders in ones body.

No immunization for me because i'm severely allergic to the whole egg medium that grows the virus used in flu shots...

if you see posts made by 'StUdio', know that my protocols for self-healing are working well, because i won't follow up in this thread unless my condition worsens

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

ok i won't expect to hear from you then.
good luck

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Thank you, whatukno I'm sure it was a total fluke.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I totally agree with this , As do most of the replies to ive read, People never want to believe it would be as simple as an onion. but the proof is in the pudding they say , ( In this case the onion). My mother suffers from COPD which effects the lungs, So i thought why not take this up a nothch and see if she too gets positive results , so i will keep you posted. Oh and by the way i am a new memeber to the site , So hello to all, im looking forward to a long and informative relationship . Thanks randyvs for the turn on.... In more ways than one..

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Only read 2 pages yet.

Lemon and lime juice, not water with honey, butter & a splash of rum(optional).

I also eat raw garlic & peanut butter on toast.

Adding onions to the mix of good things to try.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by femmefreud

I totally agree with this , As do most of the replies to ive read, People never want to believe it would be as simple as an onion. but the proof is in the pudding they say , ( In this case the onion). My mother suffers from COPD which effects the lungs, So i thought why not take this up a nothch and see if she too gets positive results , so i will keep you posted. Oh and by the way i am a new memeber to the site , So hello to all, im looking forward to a long and informative relationship . Thanks randyvs for the turn on.... In more ways than one..

And please get back to this thread I want to hear if this is good for her
Thank you Darlin.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

After reading this thread, I boiled onions and put a steaming pot of onions next to my son. A few hours later, he was breathing much easier and had normal color returning to his face. The next morning he got up and told me he was going to school. The cough had diminished to almost nothing. I'm a believer. It was almost like a miracle. Thank you so much for posting this thread. My son says to say "thank you" to you also.

Aislin

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

hey awesome thread, im not really sick yet, i just been waking up with a bit of a sore throat. but i just put onions on my grocery list and im going to start adding some chopped onions to my breakfast and lunches as a preventative measure.
I already take a garlic supplement everyday.

Thanks for the great thread...1st signs of the flu...onions here i come!

star and flag.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Thanks for the great thread...1st signs of the flu...onions here i come!
reply to post by miss_sky

For sure prevention is the way to go. If you didn't see it there is a complete run down of the diferent ideas for application bottom pg 4
.thank you Sky and stay well.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

yes i did see that on pg 4....i think i will use your suggestion and put half an onion in water in the house....sure cant hurt.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by miss_sky

Look what I just found. They like the red onion in this one but says rather
than Rummy's tamiflu. lol What a blast, poor Rummy.ha ha I love this place

[edit on 6-11-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

haha that was a good video i esp liked the cute music...hey i just looked in my fridge and i have little pearl onions so i chopped 2 up cause they are tiny and put them in water on my end table. ooh and i tasted one and they are pretty good!

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Aislin

After reading this thread, I boiled onions and put a steaming pot of onions next to my son. A few hours later, he was breathing much easier and had normal color returning to his face. The next morning he got up and told me he was going to school. The cough had diminished to almost nothing. I'm a believer. It was almost like a miracle. Thank you so much for posting this thread. My son says to say "thank you" to you also.

This just full on makes my day.
I have to say this thread has done alot for me and I'm not even sick.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
To the person who said onions won't work because of the way cold and flu virus's are caught - what a load of tosh. It is known that germs incubate in the nose. In fact in the UK, you can buy a medicated spray specifically to stop this process. I always have it in the house and it stops any cold in it's tracks.
I would guess onions work because the vapour you inhale helps kill germs in the nose and lungs etc. Worth trying at least. I don't see anyone here advocating using this instead of conventional medicine so what's the problem?
Also - I used to get a lot of sore throat till I tried a propolis throat spray. Seriously this has worked 100% for me in the last few years.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by unicorn1

To the person who said onions won't work because of the way cold and flu virus's are caught - what a load of tosh. It is known that germs incubate in the nose. In fact in the UK, you can buy a medicated spray specifically to stop this process. I always have it in the house and it stops any cold in it's tracks.

Just remember to look at the bottom of pg 4 for the different apps.
Thank you for your reply.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Here we go. More info.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join