It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You can beat Swine Flu and Pnuemonia

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Yes it has made a difference, but we will see how long it lasts. Im still marinating in onion fumes right now
reply to post by xstealth

You should be good to go if the house smells of onion. No joke the
fumes you inhaled will run that crap down the street. Thank you for sure
and get back here I won't to know how you are feeling.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

I worked in a health food store for years I tried it all - I would say OREGANO OIL
Well I thought you would have gotten back to me by now.
To busy I guess since you're not sick anymore.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I am so glad i found this. Thank you for the tip. Would a cut up onion sitting near me in (hot water?) suffice, or can it be in the same room but by the front door?
Does it have to be steaming all the time?

Dont get mad at me, i just need a little hand holding because i can be

Thank you for all your help!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Dont get mad at me, i just need a little hand holding because i can be

You know what? On this thread no question is a dumb question.
At the bottom of pg 4 the different applications are laid out for you so check those out. See if that answers you sufficiently, but you have to let me know or I'll be wondering.

I could never get mad at someone fo seeking help.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Hi Randy.

First of all, let me say, you are one person who really cares. I know you have a great heart and you will be rewarded.

I got the instructions and i will be doing the onion/hot water TO-DAY!!!!!

Again, thank you very much and this is a very important thread, i hope we can keep bumping it

Blessings to you. My lungs cant take another round of the flu

dg

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Again, thank you very much and this is a very important thread, i hope we can keep bumping it

Thank you so much for the kind words DG. I got a little pepper in my eyes. I guess you have been sick lately and I am just now realising that?
Also as some have pointed out on your thread you seem to have an
energy that is coupled with a wisdom that is almost non existent in todays youth. I am assuming you are fairly young. Won't ask you your age but
I hope I'm not wrong.
Anyway what I want to say is you have made some great contributions here on ATS . So thank you for your contributions .

hope you feel better stay well

[edit on 18-11-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I felt perfect when I woke up this morning, as I started walking my head congestion was bad and sinuses clogged.

It definitely gave me relief for several hours, but it didnt cure anything.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Thank You.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
holy crap. I found a cure for a lingering resp. illnees lasting for 2 weeks.

on my cookstove,in my humidity pot, I added several cut up white onions and garlic cloves.

breathing in the above concoction and drinking beer for several hours cleared my sinuses.

next day absolutely no trace of cold\ flu.

this works try it, the beer helped me get a good nights rest, I can't believe how this knocked out this sickness..........felt great since

peace

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I never properly updated, so here goes... I was sick with cold/congestion for almost 2 months [not getting better, not getting worse] before I tried this idea.

My reaction to the onion-steam was that I would feel fine, congestion cleared and not ill, for a few hours but than feel bad again. It took a few days of consistent breathing (2x a day) of the onion-steam, but I was clear and well, within a short time (maybe 3 days'ish). It's now been a couple weeks and cold has not come back, I feel fine. So, I don't know if the onion-steam-onion-aroma was the cure, if it was just time and rest, if it was both... but it *seems* that it did work and (for me) it only took a few days to knock it out something that had been lingering about 2 months.

I also discovered an onion *Bonus*

Having the smell in my house helped increase my appetite, which has always been non-existent in the a.m. even when I'm not sick... my breakfast is coffee. It is a nice change to wake up and be hungry in the morning. Only drawback: I had to buy more food than usual.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by LadySkadi]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
My cold has developed into a bad respiratory issue, I am having bad lung pains and coughing.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Just wanted to share with you... I called my 73 year old uncle to check on him, And tell him to pick up a white onion, He was fine, so i proceeded to tell hime about the onion, Well apparently he knew all about them and what they can do for you, He told me his greatgrandmother would boil the onion have him drink a small cup of the juice and put a smallpiece into a hankie and wrap and it around his neck for a sore throat, And he said it worked, hed be fine to go to school the next day, But he said he would rather have went with a sore throat than having gone to school smelling like an onion . She wouldnt let him bathe before school that morning it was to cold, He said the kids kept saying they could smell onions. lol Just thought i would share

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Check this out...

CHISINAU, Moldova — Moldova's army is feeding its soldiers onions and garlic to help them ward off swine flu.
Defense Ministry chief doctor Col. Sergiu Vasislita says about 0.9 ounces (25 grams) of onions and 0.5 ounces (15 grams) of garlic will be added to each soldier's daily diet. That roughly corresponds to a small onion and a couple of garlic cloves.
Onion and garlic are traditional remedies in Moldova where they are widely believed to boost the immune system.
Vasislita said Thursday that the measure was taken after 24 soldiers fell sick with swine flu in the past two weeks. More than 1,000 Moldovans have swine flu with 90 new cases reported daily.
About 6,500 troops serve in the army of Moldova, a small former Soviet republic bordering Romania and Ukraine.

Thursday, November 19, 2009
The Associated Press

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by xstealth

Yes it has made a difference, but we will see how long it lasts. Im still marinating in onion fumes right now.
Is it just me, or is this the only response that sounded neg from the begining and then came back neg and why did not even get caught off guard by your neg response .In fact I can say in pure honesty I knew it.

If you have a cold this will work period. There is no way it can't work partner. One large white onion chop it up into a pan bring to a boil
stand over it and breath deep. Don't come back here all neg again
or I'll come to your house.

Randy

[edit on 19-11-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

CHISINAU, Moldova — Moldova's army is feeding its soldiers onions and garlic to help them ward off swine flu.

Hi Skadi glad to see you back here. Isn't that something, thank you for sharing that. Not that this thread had anything to do with that but it bolsters up a lot of hope from where I'm sitting. Very good of you to post that here. I appreciate it.

I thought you might have been frightened off or something. back on 4 or 5

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by femmefreud

Just wanted to share with you... I called my 73 year old uncle to check on him, And tell him to pick up a white onion, He was fine, so i proceeded to tell hime about the onion, Well apparently he knew all about them and what they can do for you, He told me his greatgrandmother would boil the onion have him drink a small cup of the juice and put a smallpiece into a hankie and wrap and it around his neck for a sore throat, And he said it worked, hed be fine to go to school the next day, But he said he would rather have went with a sore throat than having gone to school smelling like an onion . She wouldnt let him bathe before school that morning it was to cold, He said the kids kept saying they could smell onions. lol Just thought i would share

This is the kind of thing that to me is so cool, I love reading this stuff.
Thank you ff.
Any body else as long as it's true? anybody?

HUNTERGATHERER sounds happy indeed, thanks for posting

SKADI geesh

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I know this thread didn't influence the Moldovian Army [geesh] I just thought it was interesting.

That was funny, though!

Cheers

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Having the smell in my house helped increase my appetite, which has always been non-existent in the a.m. even when I'm not sick... my breakfast is coffee. It is a nice change to wake up and be hungry in the morning. Only drawback: I had to buy more food than usual.

well this is kinda neat Skadi. I remember you were worried about your neighbors having to whiff the aroma .Any problems with that?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

I remember you were worried about your neighbors having to whiff the aroma. Any problems with that?

Ya, we made a deal. I won't complain about the "smoked herb" aroma that they cover up with floral air spray (wink, wink) if they don't complain about my onions making them hungry. Seems to be working out just dandy for both of us, at the moment.

*Seriously though, floral air spray? I know there's gotta be something better than that!*
Anyway.... moving along....

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
Is it just me, or is this the only response that sounded neg from the begining and then came back neg and why did not even get caught off guard by your neg response .In fact I can say in pure honesty I knew it.

If you have a cold this will work period. There is no way it can't work partner. One large white onion chop it up into a pan bring to a boil
stand over it and breath deep. Don't come back here all neg again
or I'll come to your house.

Randy

Im telling you it didn't work. I am sick as a dog right now, I breathed in onion fumes and the house smelled like onions for hours, nearly all day.

It helped temporarily, If I wasn't miserable right now I'd be grateful to the onion. But now I'm having to cancel a date because I am sick as a dog.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join