It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of victims to unknown virus growing! State of emergency to be imposed in Ukraine?

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

Ya I followed that story for awhile but it just died all of a sudden...

It does seem like pieces are starting to fit together though...

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

oh.
If this is indeed an act of terrorism then many (Iran) will trace this back to MOSSAD and that will be (another) excuse to attack Israel. So the nukes will fly because Israel is the bad guy, followed by the chain reaction. Christian holidays are right around the corner. This might get interesting soon.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Marked One

needs a live host to be dangerous... so it depends what kind of cigarettes you are smoking.
;-)

[edit on 2-11-2009 by JJay55]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
good morning all, I was hoping there be more news by now, but still nothing I see.

I was talking to my husband earlier. He is taking this ukraine 'flu' very serious, it's not like him to do that (which worries me). He also said he thought about a possible bio attack. But by who? and why?
The Russian-Ukraine gas dispute was mentioned.
Has anyone here considered that? I'm sure there is a thread about that somewhere on ATS, but haven't found it yet (feel free to direct me to it)

here's some history from wikipedia
russian-ukraine gas dispute, history

And this was in the news this morning:

Putin warns EU about possible gas disruption
uk.reuters.com...

btw, not trying to derail the thread, but since there is no other news, thought I'd trow it in

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Hi again from Ukraine,

our main sanitary doctor just said there is no reason
to think that there is a laungs plaque in UKraine.

64 people died so far in whole Ukraine from flu, cold and etc.

PS Supreme Council committee on health issues also recommends
NOT TOTAKE any vaccination at this moment (simply its to late and only could harm).

Thats I find very reasonable suggestion.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by former_ussr]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by former_ussr

So basically this entire thread was hysteria? LMAO! 64 people dead? That's it? Talk about hype! Wow.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Only 64 people dead - so the PTB play it down until it's out of control and spreading across Europe.

I think the fact that temperatures go up to 55C should be a clue that this is not H1N1 or such. This is different and by the sounds of it, deadly.

Look what happened in Mexico - it was about for 6-8 weeks before it gained international coverage, by then it was crossing borders. The fact that it was not deadly I think was not part of their plans and now they are trying to get us with the vaccine. That's not working either so release a haemorrhagic disease and play it down until it reaches critical mass in the population and crosses borders.

I wonder how sealed those borders really are and if the sprays they have been using are really disinfectant or an immune weakener.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Belgium is giving a negative traveling advice for Ukraine, due to a severe A/h1n1 outbreak. The page also states that because of the quarantine of the country, traveling there is imposible atm.

link is dutch
www.diplomatie.be...

[edit on 2/11/2009 by GypsK]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
60 people have already died in Ukraine. Ministry of Health requests silence

According to the latest data of Ministry of Health, as of 05:00 p.m. on Sunday, October 1, the number of people who are ill with influenza and acute respiratory disease in Ukraine, have increased to 191,000 people, 83,000 out of them are children under 18 years.

More than 7,000 people have been hospitalized. Out of them 123 people are in intensive care department. As a result of the epidemic, 60 people died in the Ternopil, Ivano-Frankivsk, Chernivtsi, Lviv and Volyn Regions. In the Volyn region, in particular,the first fatal case has been recorded. The greatest number of deaths is in the Lviv Region - 29 people.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

mignews.com.ua...

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Ukraine's desperate pleas for help fell on deaf years today, as EU and USA refused any help to this nation. Sources in administration of the president's office told under the condition of anonimity that both US President Obama and President of the European Commision Barroso refused to take calls from President Youschenko. Yesterday night, desperate prime minister of Ukraine Yulia Tymoshenko called the Prime Minister of Russia Vladimir Putin asking for mediation. Putin immediately called to the Prime Minister of Sweden Fredrik Reinfeldt, which is currently chairing the European Union, however, he got a stark refusal to offer any help to dying Ukrainians. It seems that the Illuminati, who own Baxter's bioweapon production facilities in Ukraine and totally control EU and western mass-media, had written a death warrant to the Ukrainian nation. The only help Ukraine has received so far was 700 000 Tamiflu doses from Switzerland. However, it was mery a droplet from the required amount of at least 50 mln doses. It seams that a humanitarian tragedy of truly biblical proportions is slowly but surely evolving before our own eyes at the doorsteps of the EU.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Hey everyone, woke up to see a bright sunny day with no clouds. Beautiful weather.

There are more people on the streets but not even barely close to normal levels. 50% of them have masks and most of then are gauze bandage masks.

People are still leaving. A friend of mine from Syria left today via Odessa. I also see many Asian students leaving for their homes. Means that the airport is working.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ahemot
Ukraine's desperate pleas for help fell on deaf years today, as EU and USA refused any help to this nation. Sources in administration of the president's office told under the condition of anonimity that both US President Obama and President of the European Commision Barroso refused to take calls from President Youschenko. Yesterday night, desperate prime minister of Ukraine Yulia Tymoshenko called the Prime Minister of Russia Vladimir Putin asking for mediation. Putin immediately called to the Prime Minister of Sweden Fredrik Reinfeldt, which is currently chairing the European Union, however, he got a stark refusal to offer any help to dying Ukrainians. It seems that the Illuminati, who own Baxter's bioweapon production facilities in Ukraine and totally control EU and western mass-media, had written a death warrant to the Ukrainian nation. The only help Ukraine has received so far was 700 000 Tamiflu doses from Switzerland. However, it was mery a droplet from the required amount of at least 50 mln doses. It seams that a humanitarian tragedy of truly biblical proportions is slowly but surely evolving before our own eyes at the doorsteps of the EU.

source?

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
It's reached Poland.

6 people with suspected influenza A/H1N1 in Podkarpackie , Poland

translate.googleusercontent.com...://wiadomosci.wp.pl/kat,1342,title,6-osob-z-podejrzeniem-grypy-AH1N1-n a-Podkarpaciu,wid,11650261,wiadomosc.html%3Fticaid%3D19085&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhiLuTlax7-JYdjK4u-WYC2gz3uWBQ

Apparently, came from Ukraine
translate.googleusercontent.com...://www.tvn24.pl/-1,1626784,0,1,przyjechali-z-ukrainy-moga-miec-ah1n1,w iadomosc.html&prev=hp&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhgeH7TlJneidQXd_bsBMicXTVQsmg

Romania is reporting identical outbreaks.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by infinite]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
The unknown virus slaughters people in Ukraine:
www.kavkazcenter.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beefcake

Not sure why you are splitting hairs Community Acquired Pneumonia is is mostly caught in Hospitals

That being said i believe it is the extreme patient load and conditions in the hospitals that is causing it and we will of course not know anything until we have official word.

What???

Community Acquired Pneumonia is defined as follows:

Community-acquired pneumonia develops in people with limited or no contact with medical institutions or settings.

Merck

Another source:

Community-acquired pneumonia refers to pneumonia acquired outside of hospitals or extended-care facilities.

Cleveland Clinic

A third source:

Community-acquired pneumonia (CAP) is defined as pneumonia not acquired in a hospital or a long-term care facility.

American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP)

Your statement that "Community Acquired Pneumonia is mostly caught in hospitals" is completely at odds with the definitions provided by medical experts and on those grounds I contend that your statement is patently false. If it is not that you are simply unaware of the true definitions, then you have either been misinformed, or you are deliberately making a false statement to support your own argument.

As for the extreme load and conditions in hospitals -- yes, they are apparently running at capacity, because of the number of patients who are presenting with infections acquired within the community. But to state that those high-case-load conditions are the cause of the infections is rather absurd.

I get it you don't like me but my opinion on what could be killing them is very possible and also conspiratorial because the gov't would never admit to the hospitals actually causing the deaths.
[edit on 1-11-2009 by Beefcake]

Your comment was not addressed to me and so I can only say that I have no like or dislike for you as a person. I've never met you!
I'm only reacting to what you say on this thread and have responded to make sure that members do not take your incorrect assertions as fact.

My opinion is that your opinion is not very possible, seeing as you have not correctly presented the definitions of community acquired versus nosocomial forms of pneumonia, let alone the factors that lead to their transmission.

Regarding your statement that the govt would never admit to the hospitals causing their deaths, well it would depend on whether or not the deaths in hospitals can be attributed to nosocomial infections (or alternatively poor medical practice) or not in the first place. Whether the govt would admit to them if it's found that there is such attribution remains to be seen.

In summary, though your opinion seems to be that the majority of people who have died in this outbreak, succumbed due to being hospitalized. I would contend that a lot more people may have died if they had not been hospitalized. After all, hospitals as a rule tend to improve a patient's chances of survival, not the opposite.

Going on your premise, do you suggest that the best chance of surviving this outbreak if infected, is to not go to a hospital and seek admission? From what you've stated, I can see no other way to view your opinion.

Is that what you are saying?

Mike

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ahemot

Previously, I had been ignoring all the Russian propaganda links you submitted because they disagreed in incredibly large proportions to ALL of the other reports worldwide. The numbers were inflated considerably, facts were twisted and a general confusion started ONLY if your links were considered.

Now you sound like Sorcha Faal! We know Obama and this fictional anonymous source don't sound like him at all. What you just said sounds exactly like the Sorcha Faal propaganda and International trolling he (David Booth aka Sorcha Fall) writes.

By the way, I see you just registered.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Ukrainian pneumonic plague spreads to Poland. 6 infected persons were rushed to hospitals in Podkarpacie, a region of Carpathian Mountains bordering Western Ukraine. Sources tell that all infected persons were recently visiting Ukraine or were contacting people from Ukraine. At least one person is Ukrainian.
wiadomosci.wp.pl...

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Photos from Ukraine:
photo.unian.net...

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

Well, if you would follow this thread from the beginning, you would notice that the links I submitted were UKRAINIAN. Of course, for ignorant Americans all people from Eastern Europe are Russians.

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join