It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of victims to unknown virus growing! State of emergency to be imposed in Ukraine?

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
hey asen... whats the overall scenery in your city.... been hearing some vast amounts rumors about military personal and what not... just a quick description if you could...

thanks man ...

be safe..

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
And another low flying aircraft...sounded like a turbo prop....3.12AM

[edit on 1/11/09 by asen_y2k]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Beefcake

I really do agree with you on this.

Even though there is H1N1 over there and I think it is not going to be taken lightly, alots of those rumors which are taken as facts by some without any proof to back it up and then accusing others who try to base their opinion into facts are making it ridiculous indeed.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by InterconnecteD
hey asen... whats the overall scenery in your city.... been hearing some vast amounts rumors about military personal and what not... just a quick description if you could...

thanks man ...

be safe..

Empty...thats all I can say. We were told to stay inside the hostel by the vise dean. So Most of the time I am inside. From my window all I am say is that the streets are empty and only cats and dogs are all I see. At 6PM today I noticed that my neighboring hostel had all the lights off in all but 1 or two rooms. That means its vacant. All the students left. Its the hostel mainly for Ukrainian citizens. They all went to their homes.
Wait I will upload a pic i took of the hospital beside my hostel from my kitchen winow while cooking. If you want I can upload a few pics of the hostel at this moment..

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

Thank you.

I will give it a try and I'm going to try find something about it. The fact is I was not around here when the first outbreak in Mexico happened and I don't have information about those threads back then as you guys do.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Luppakorva
reply to post by seattletruth

Even you're the best doctor in the word, but you do have 1000 patients to treat in one hour, (yes yes I'm making the amounts up just as an example) ..now how that makes him incompetent if he is not able to treat and diagnose them all?

Now I just have this to say before I'm going to end this fingerpointing because it is getting, well.. pointless. I just stated that by no means my sources ARE reliable and based on news this time, didn't I?

If it does not make sense to you and you want to believe into something else, hey. That's fine by me.

But don't say your own opinions are facts in that case. First you're telling us about 10 reliable sources which you don't have, then you're starting to accuse me of something such ridicule thing as being pro russian and if I do get back into that forum, the comments were from Ukrainians. I did not state it as facts though and you know it.

My sources, since when they have been western? ..Oh well, you know what, don't even answer. Let's end this right here right now, it's getting ridicilous.

Just because I didn't dig up 10 sources to flaunt in somebody's face who already has their mind made up anyway, doesnt mean I dont have them.

Watch my 2 youtube videos where I go over the links.
you might not agree with my analysis, but the articles have actual text in them.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

I told you yesterday you come across as biased and smug. Today you have done nothing but post a million times about admitted hearsay from your BIASED Russian friends.

You claim that every doctor in Ukraine is too busy to spend the time to see if this is really Swine flu or not, like they are that stupid. I am starting to think YOU have personal biases against the Ukrainians.

However, this isn't about winning an argument, inflating my ego, none of that... But it pisses me off that you have such a lack of respect for any ukrainian that you don't trust a word they say. Furthermore you think it's your mission in life to "educate" the people to whats really happening, even though you present nothing but here-say. I atleast present articles of evidence for my theories in my youtube vids, but I am not trying to push my personal opinions on THIS thread. I just come here to find discussion of news articles, or atleast 1st hand information. I dont care about what your Russian friends think.

Yesterday you were saying the whole time it was just a hoax. Now you've moved to your next stage of denial.

[edit on 1-11-2009 by seattletruth]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by asen_y2k
And another low flying aircraft...sounded like a turbo prop....3.12AM

Seriously why are you posting this what does that even mean you can't just fill a thread with one line posts like

"i heard a plane"

This is becoming a mock thread imo maybe i should post that i hear a plane too hey maybe its the WHO they fly in planes

No one who has decided that the flu vaccine is poison is going to get the flu shot because of this thread so i'm not saying you are a paid blogger but for the ones in this thread you are wasting your time.

We aren't scared.

First off i don't even think Flu shots work but hypothetically say the flu shot definitely will save yiou from the flu.

You have a small chance of dieing from the flu. You also have a small chance of getting Guillain–Barré syndrome from the vaccine.
Now Guillain–Barré syndrome paralyzes you and you eventually die, if you don't die you are paralyzed for life and maybe mentally handicapped.

Out of both small chances i will take the flu death over the extended torture of Guillain–Barré syndrome any day thank you very much.

Move on from this thread this will amount to nothing except poor hospital and sanitary conditions making a situation worse.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus

Think people! Swine flu does not "melt or liquefy your lungs!! ONLY A Hemorrhagic virus can do that! That is exactly what the Spanish Flu of 1918
was!! A Hemorrhagic Virus!!

I can't imagine they would not close the airports, unless the idea is too intentionally kill millions. However, this theory doesn't make sense either.
TPTB will not be able to control a virus this lethal. They themselves, will end up dying.

The PTB will not be effected by this virus. They are a very small group and have access to secret bases, islands etc - and will have far more advanced defenses than anything we are able to use to protect ourselves - including quite possibly very effective vaccinations.

If the reports on this are credible - then certainly practical steps to protect yourself should be set into motion immediately. Its not panic, or paranoia - its logical and based on good information that most people don't have.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Hospital from the kitchen window(don't know what dept.) Looks like its full though

LINK

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by asen_y2k

Much appreciate all the information you have brought to us asen_y2k. Please make sure you do get proper sleep though. There are many of us out here who are watching this thread and thinking of you and the others there.... you are in our prayers!

Did you ever get your heat fixed? I remember you stating your heater had broken?

And to those of you in this thread who believe you have "all the answers" and already have this figured out as you battle back and forth........ please contact those in London who are conducting the tests and the W.H.O. and let them know you have it all figured out so that lives can be saved that much quicker. Those of us following this thread would appreciate it.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Sorry, just posted this because its not normal, not something I hear everday. Thought I should let everyone know. Could be spraying for all we may know...

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
DP

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Sorry, just posted this because its not normal, not something I hear everday. Thought I should let everyone know. Could be spraying for all we may know...

Just get some sleep this will all blow over this is only getting hype to scare us internationally into wanting the vaccines.

I guarantee you this will turn out to be nothing at all and we will revisit this thread and laugh at the responses and the media firestorm just like we do over so many things.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreams n chains

Much appreciate all the information you have brought to us asen_y2k. Please make sure you do get proper sleep though. There are many of us out here who are watching this thread and thinking of you and the others there.... you are in our prayers!

Did you ever get your heat fixed? I remember you stating your heater had broken?

And to those of you in this thread who believe you have "all the answers" and already have this figured out as you battle back and forth........ please contact those in London who are conducting the tests and the W.H.O. and let them know you have it all figured out so that lives can be saved that much quicker. Those of us following this thread would appreciate it.

Nah its not fixed yet, sitting with snow jackets on. Markets are closed. Trying to get a second hand one from someone in the hostel...
I will sleep in a few moments...not really sleepy though...

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
sorry if this was already posted.
interesting...
info-wars.org...

Authorities in Kiev, Ukraine, deny spraying of “aerosolized medication” by aircraft over city.

The office of Emergency Response in the district of Desniansko, Kiev, are tonight (30th Oct.) strongly refuting reports that light aircraft were spraying a substance over the city intended to counter a “swine flu pandemic” in Ukraine. It was reported that light aircraft were seen over the Forest market area of the city (close to the Forest metro station) and they were spraying an aerosol substance intended to “counter swine flu”, this of course would constitute forced medication of the population.

The editors of local newspapers in Kiev received dozens of phone calls from concerned residents and shop owners in the Forest market area of the city reporting they had observed several light airplanes circling in the sky during the day spraying an unidentified aerosol into the atmosphere. Retailers and local business people reported they were advised to “stay indoors” during the day by local authorities. Local newspapers contacted government administrators in Kiev and were told that “no permission had been granted today (30th Oct.) for small aviation aircraft to fly within the city limits”. Also local FM radio stations in Kiev were regularly refuting the reports during broadcasts today, apparently under duress from local authorities.

[edit on 1-11-2009 by spinkyboo]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beefcake

Just get some sleep this will all blow over this is only getting hype to scare us internationally into wanting the vaccines.

I guarantee you this will turn out to be nothing at all and we will revisit this thread and laugh at the responses and the media firestorm just like we do over so many things.

Yea you are right, maybe I am panicking over nothing. Gonna sleep now. See you all tomorrow. Take care...

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

I thought I commented those videos already..

And like I said yesterday, they saw the opportunity in H1N1 flu and took it. I did not say the whole flu is a scam, but the extreme measures which we saw in the beginning most likely are.

"You claim that every doctor in Ukraine is too busy to spend the time to see if this is really Swine flu or not, like they are that stupid. I am starting to think YOU have personal biases against the Ukrainians."

This shows how incompetent you are to understand the situation when something like this happens. Gets your facts together, please.. Those are starting to be personal attacks and if that's all you can do, please stop right there.

"However, this isn't about winning an argument, inflating my ego, none of that... But it pisses me off that you have such a lack of respect for any ukrainian that you don't trust a word they say. Yesterday you were saying the whole time it was just a hoax. Now you've moved to your next stage of denial."

Since when I haven't had any respect towards them ..I was actually saying those forum posts were made by Ukranians, didn't I
. I guess you don't even read what I'm writing if that's the case. But hey, am not attacking you personally still, I believe your right to state your opinion and that's what you have done, all I can ask is that you don't make any personal attacks like this which are made up by ..well, false accusations.

Have you visited Ukraine by the way? Do you have any personal friends / friend's friends from there? Have you gotten any information from those personal friends /friend's friends in Ukraine that you have had? ...A lots of questions I could put up for you which I would have positive answer. But this has to end now. I'm not going to answer any of these personal attacks of yours since it's off thread, not discussion anymore, but you're just accusing me from various things which are not based to facts in anyway, feel free to U2U me if you really feel that way though.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Beefcake

I don't think anyone is pushing a swine flu vaccine in here to be honest. Its not even clear what is causing this. I do remember reading articles by the President of Ukraine that said this was not flu why is that forgotten?

[edit on 1-11-2009 by Bcs8484]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by spinkyboo

That would be a tremendous waste of resources and inefficient way to deliver meds. Further, if everyone is inside... what good is it?
Could this be a dry run for a biological attack instead?

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55
reply to post by spinkyboo

That would be a tremendous waste of resources and inefficient way to deliver meds. Further, if everyone is inside... what good is it?
Could this be a dry run for a biological attack instead?

Not sure what it is. But it's something.
And it's something that the "masses" were not informed of.
It's blatant control. And it's very disturbing.

new topics

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join