It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA "Moon Bombing" mission -- DISAPPEARS

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

What did you expect? Did you think the Moon was going to blow up?

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Malcram
Case closed. Proof of the LCROSS impacts. Probably been posted before, but it's just so explosive it's worth posting again. Get ready to shield your eyes now. Here we go:

Here is what the Professionals at Palomar had to say:

The Palomar Observatory near San Diego captured this image
of Cabeus crater through its 200-inch Hale Telescope a few
seconds after the Centaur's impact. Captured using adaptive
optics, the imagery did not show evidence of an ejecta plume,
according to observatory scientists.

Credit: Palomar Observatory
Courtesy: Spaceflightnow

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

The light flashes you showed in a post way back before the impact were more visible the one they are saying was the impact could be a image artifact.
In all honesty i think they was up to something somewhere else and they wanted every one to be looking here so they could do whatever they was up to without anyone seeing.
Do you have any idea what was causing them flashes

THANKYOU

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by mars1

Do you have any idea what was causing them flashes

Yup.

However, I am going to hold off on posting until I see if anyone else figures it out.

And besides, for posting my conclusions I'll be attacked and hardly anyone will believe me anyways - so needless to say, I'm not very motivated to post them here.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   

I can understand that look forward to that thanks

THANKYOU

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
so in 36 pages has it been determined what the rocket destroyed? Because surely they weren't "looking for water". The great space race of the 21st century happened for a reason

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
ok so the fact that the moon has some places that are purely dust upto 45 km down means nothing right. so if a missle shot and landed in one of those spots it would go pretty far and have quiet a bit of dust on it, say about 39 to oh lets say about 44 km on top of it. maybe that is why no huge explosion. or the missile was stopped by what ever is up there.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
the Aliens on the Moon Zapped it !

That was exactly my intuition as well.

Well I thought the people living in the crater neutralized the weapon before impact. for self-defense quite obviously.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrashGecko
ok so the fact that the moon has some places that are purely dust upto 45 km down means nothing right.

fine powder or dust, on Earth forms hard packed clay -- Very solid stuff.

so if a missle shot and landed in one of those spots it would go pretty far and have quiet a bit of dust on it, say about 39 to oh lets say about 44 km on top of it.

that might happen if the moon had a thick atmosphere, which it doesn't.

maybe that is why no huge explosion. or the missile was stopped by what ever is up there.

yes stopped or neutralized, by something or someone.

Imagine you live on the moon,
and there be a large slow primitive missile heading your way.
the moon might be outside the quarantine zone,
safe to neutralize.

As an ATSer it be known that there are at least several species with bases on the moon.
A crater that be dark most of the time, sounds like a prime hiding spot for a large base.

from my psychic remote viewing, they seem like whitish peach dwarves with many brown freckles and squarish heads, greenish decor to their otherwise white uniform.
they don't seem somewhat frustrated and are wondering if to consider it an act of war,
or just a silly blunder by a stupid giant.

Of course even if the missile could have impacted safely, they wouldn't want to give away their base, which due to the darkness in the area, has little to no other camouflage, enabled

Seems to be a base about 10 to 20 km in diameter, with several hard 90 degree edges,
many surface features on it, perhaps pipes or tunnels.

just now, i saw the shield of theirs, projecting images of different terrain, to work out the best camaflauge for this location. first i saw steep peaks above the base, but now I see a crater floor hanging above it, in their soft high pitched clicking language with small colorful slopes,
one reassured another "based on the technology in the weapon we can rest assured the humans wont see us."
"but what about the sub tectonic plate piercing technology we witnessed the other day?"
"that was a top secret faction little known on earth,
there's no more than three or four that know of our existence at this location"

you to can remote view

what do you see?
at first I saw a crater when I looked, but then I realized it was the shield projection, as when looking from halfway between the crest and trough of the crater.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
i agree 100% THE MOON IS HOLLOW..!!! and thee may just be a man in it.. sitting in a directors chair..

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Can't wait to see what explanation you will come up with for the flashes!!!! Definitely understand not wanting to get attacked.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Looks like SOMEONE is gonna bomb us...It ain't the
Russians
Chinese
North Koreans
Iraq
Iran

SO ON

YOU GET THE POINT!

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I hope it has disappeared, I doubt I was alone in alone in thinking NASA have no place bombing anywhere

[edit on 14-10-2009 by swamp123]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by oldgoat
so in 36 pages has it been determined what the rocket destroyed? Because surely they weren't "looking for water". The great space race of the 21st century happened for a reason

Actually, it hasn't been demonstrated that the 'rocket' actually hit the moon at all.

[edit on 14-10-2009 by Malcram]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Hey I'm new to the board, but been keeping up with the topics for some time. But my only real question is; why deliberately tell all media that there was this huge explosion to happen (and draw all eyes on it for only like a day) that cost some 70 million bucks, and NOTHING HAPPENED! Lets see... With that kind of dough and tech that NASA already had for 50 years, I bet i could shoot a chunk of metal into the moon and get better quality and results! So what was happening on mars, overseas, or even a BILL to be passed that would go unnoticed?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Okay so this was just a diversion for what was really underway at that time guess they where right about one thing it would keep every distracted long enough.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

Originally posted by ButterCookie
...and why did the screens just go all white at impact? I serioulsy doubt that they were going to show us what they REALLY hit ( ET colony?)...

If they wanted to hit an ET colony, why even tell us that they are doing it (ostensibly under the guise of a science mission)? Why not just send the "impactor" there without telling us?

Only sharp-eyed astronomers would have noticed, and even if they did notice, it could be explained away as a meteor impact.

If I could, I would star you several times. Nothing else needs to be said I believe.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
gravityc-idealism.blogspot.com...

I have a suggestion about the mysterious no-show.

From the link above....

The planets, moons and stars share a non-linear relationship which includes time lines, in that lunar time runs much faster than Earth time. So, the aspect of the Moon which presents itself to us is in fact lunar history or the lunar past existing in our Earth's present.

And in that time is different on the Moon the Moon is dynamically out of sync with our terrestrial environment. The underlying dynamics affecting the form and function of lunar material are significantly out of step with the underlying dynamics affecting the form and function of Earthly material.

Did LCROSS literally disappear into a different time-line ?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I watched it live on tv, i didnt see anything...

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by sum-one

Thanks for the links. That fellow has some very interesting ideas.

I particularly like this part of his post:

Therefore, new methods of communication must be developed--methods which allow for instantaneous communication across time lines. This in itself would allow for instantaneous communication to any point in time and space corresponding to past and/or future conditions of the universe.

Some refer to this as "gravitic communications". Gravity itself is instantaneous. There is no speed to gravity, which is why it is impossible to detect gravitons and/or gravity waves. Gravity is simply a condition of field as determined by the underlying force of energy sustaining and perpetuating the dynamics of any unified field system.

Buzz Aldrin works with Gravwave LLC who are developing High Frequency Gravity Wave communications technology, propulsion systems and surveillance technologies.

One way to generate HFGWs is to use x-ray laser pulses to stimulate piezoelectric crystals.

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join