It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can You experience a TimeLine Shift?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
So, i wake up in the morning to the sounds of my nephews playing in the livingroom, i get out of bed and go to the livingroom and playfully say, what are you guys doing here you woke me up

Next thing i know i'm back in my bed barely waking up to the sounds of my nephews playing....i thought to myself didn't this just happen?

It felt so real, i have never experienced something like this before....it did not feel like a dream. Do u think this could have been some sort of TimeLine Switch? Thanks For Your Imput

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
u must've had a good party last night

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
In all honesty it was probably a dream.

I had one of those, fell asleep on the couch watching house.

And I went through at least 4-5 different real time dreams.

I woke up one time, and couldn't move my legs, and wondered if it was a dream, so I dragged myself into the next room and remembered the numbers on the suitcase in that room then bam, I'm getting up off the couch again, and the tv is off. So i figured I may of turned it off before I took my nap.

So I walk up, and some shady people break into my house saying its a gov't thing.

Then bam I get back up off the couch, and am entirely confused at this point.

look around and started watching the tv show house.

about ten minutes pass, and bam.

I wake up, truly, and the tv is still on, and I checked the room, no suitcase lol.

took me awhile to make sure I was awake.

Man, It was a trip I tell you!

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Sounds like the other night when I dreamed of having a dream.

[edit on 5-10-2009 by EMPIRE]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I'd chalk it up to a form of lucid dreaming.

That doesn't always mean you are incorporating things around you in to your dreams. It can mean that your thought processes are anticipating something and that then becomes part of your dream. When you wake up, what you were anticipating and dreaming about hasn't actually happened yet, but does happen shortly thereafter.

That happens to me somewhat often. However, it's always after I look at the clock 5, 10 maybe even 30 minutes before the alarm goes off. And between then and actually getting out of bed, I remember things happening as if actually did get out bed. Then I get up out of bed and realize I just got out of bed so those things couldn't have happened.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Goradd

I think you had half conscious dream. You woke up as you said, but you didn't get up immediately but instead, fell asleep again. You thoughts of going downstairs caused you such a dream.

-v

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
All very interesting.....it kind of felt more like a deja vu than an actual dream cuz i've had dreams that feel real, but this was totally different

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Goradd
All very interesting.....it kind of felt more like a deja vu than an actual dream cuz i've had dreams that feel real, but this was totally different

Well, usually, it is just a lucid dream.

But I think that, your frontal lobe, was almost in near functional status.

It tends to just stop working in sleep mode

It's were your rationality and most thoughts take place.

And now that its awoken up, and your still asleep, you can pretty much encounter a lucid dream, or these freaky ones.

I noticed that nothing bizarre happened, in the dream of yours you were completely normal, sign that in this dream your frontal lobe, was probably working.

Don't count on it happenening often

Although it's a good feeling afterwords, the bizarre factor of it.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I like what Republican said lol. Reminds me of those dreams where shoe strings tied to a steak solve the dilemma of whether I should ask that one girl out on a date....totally weird lol.

In response to the OP. I agree with an above poster. You most likely woke briefly and heard them and thought of your next action right before you fell asleep and dreamed of doing that action. Which you then proceeded to do when you woke up again.

Edit because my R button is dumb....

[edit on 6-10-2009 by Mr. Toodles]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

i don't know if it was a good feeling more like....what the heck? wasn't i just awake lol

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
My Dad told me about this story.

An off duty police officer is walking through Liverpool city centre, then suddenly finds himself 'halfway' back in time. Strangely enough the shops had changed into their former selves.

Dillons bookstore had changed into Cripps clothes store. Everyone was wearing 1950's clothing and he was rather confused, he narrowly avoided being hit by an old white van and got rather puzzled to see a modern woman looking equally baffled as him.

www.mysterymag.com...

Spooky if true.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by mr-lizard]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
when I was little I swear there was no such thing as Rudolph The Red-nosed Reindeer in X-mas lore. there were all the other reindeer just not Rudolph. then when i was about 5 in the 80's all of the sudden he's been around forever. timeline shift! and I was raised in Ann Arbor with a stay at home mom so its not like neglect is why I didnt know about Rudolph. who knows what else changed, but I was too little to notice.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Goradd

I had such experience. Yes it was way different from normal dreaming. The feeling is very realistic just like you're awoke and I know it is called out-of-body experience (OOBE).

new topics

top topics

join