It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alien of Winchester

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Winchester councillor Adrian Hicks is on the search for an alien dressed like a ballerina that he spotted five years ago. Visible only to the chosen few, the pretty blonde female UFO interloper is said to shuffle along the pavement in a penguin-like walk, wearing only a white ballet outfit and broad smile. No one else apparently bats an eyelid.

Metro Newspaper

This is quite an interesting report, especially from a councillor. Bizzare enough to peak a little of my interest, especially with the drawing

It would be interesting to find out if anyone else comes forward.

It seems to have stuck with him enough that he has spent money on the drawings and risking his career and ridicule to put this in a national paper

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I would venture a guess that if most people saw something so strange they would pretty much keep it to themselves, lol. I know I would.

What an odd, quirky story, lol.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8e22995cd024.jpg[/atsimg]

Quite a pretty alien really!

Saying that, I've been on nights out seen people dressed in a similar manner or better/worse

Be nice to think that they actually are like this, smiling, waving and being friendly, rather than creepy and anal probey!

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
i was on the bus this morning reading the Metro and reading this story, very intriguing, hopefully somebody else will step forward.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Daisy-Lola

Pretty Weird.
Found a similar article but it is from March, of this year.
www.dailyecho.co.uk...

This site has a video interview with Clr Hicks.
Interesting.

Edit:Check this out. Same Guy- www.mefeedia.com...

This is getting interesting.

[edit on 5/10/09 by atlasastro]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
really, if you think about it; most people wouldn't approach someone who appeared and acted so strangely.

The story is believable.

Whether or not she was an alien.

Who knows?

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Maybe it was just a drunk :\ just sayin.
I know people who do weird shizz when there drunk ^_^ Once i ran into the closet and started screaming that i wanted to find narnia. fun times

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by superdebz
Once i ran into the closet and started screaming that i wanted to find narnia. fun times

And did you manage to get out of the closet?

Sorry, couldn't help it.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Awesome story- S+F for you!

My husband has had similiar experiences with a demonic ballerina, that would spin and spin around his room while the walls crumbled. I find it very interesting that this "ballerina" image is enjoyed by aliens and demons alike. Very strange.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
I find it very interesting that this "ballerina" image is enjoyed by aliens and demons alike. Very strange.

There was an interesting scene in Terminator:The Sarah Connor Chronicles where the terminator is practicing ballet in her room.

To be honest, how sure are we that these 2 categories (demons & aliens) are that different. Times change and our beliefs have also, from Gods, to faerie folk to aliens.

The Ballerina is an excellent example of attempted perfection, demonstrating poise, posture movement and balance. What better form could a being take?

Do I believe the councilor? Not yet. It would be nice to see if anyone else would come forward, or even the 'ballerina' in question

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
My husband has had similiar experiences with a demonic ballerina, that would spin and spin around his room while the walls crumbled.

now that is straight freaky.. would make a good cgi or animated sequence.

I bet this was just some drunk/high Japanese tourist with big black glasses.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daisy-LolaTo be honest, how sure are we that these 2 categories (demons & aliens) are that different. Times change and our beliefs have also, from Gods, to faerie folk to aliens.

Ive often tinkered with this idea myself. A couple of times in childhood I encountered some kind of demon like entity in my bedroom - it had large black eyes like an alien but everything else about this creature was to my mind demonic. the first thread I ever started here on ATS was about this experience...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I think it might be Roger off of American Dad, he waddles when he walks and likes to dress up like women. You never know..

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
The guy is probably pretty out of touch with todays 'style'. Even five years ago sunglasses the that practically covered your whole face was in style. She was probably just some random girl dancing down the street wearing huge sunglasses.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I thought it sounded ridiculous at first but I always go by the saying "anything is possible". It made me think of the scene in Mars Attacks when the alien disguises itself as a lady and moves in this weird way.

If there isn't a normal explanation and she wasn't wearing huge sun glasses, then it could be a human/grey hybrid.

There will probably people who will come in here and say the news site isn't credible, but I can't imagine BBC publishing something like this.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
He was probably at the ballet, fell asleep and had a vivid dream.

Thats why it was dressed like a ballerina. Of course it could have been a very, very strange alien.

Puts a whole differant meaning to cross dressing.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Daisy-Lola

This is a funny coincidence. Just a week ago, a friend of mine claimed she had a strange "dream" where she woke up and saw a ballerina in her room. This dream was fairly recent as well. No word about whether the ballerina was an alien.

-rrr

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I visit Winchester now and then, but sadly i've seen no UFOs there.

However, i believe there are a lot of students there - maybe there's a connection?!

What/Where's the military base he's referring to?

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I have been in the presense of quite a few different Beings and I don't have any recall of seeing a Being like this.

I'm sure however, there are many other Beings that I have not seen so I hope others might have seen a Being like this...she seems pleasant enough.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Interesting story.

Id love to see his toxicology report after seeing this.

But I agree with the people above who said it could have been a drunk or some chic dressed up. Go to Japan and you see all kinds of "strange" outfits....Japanese Anime Fashion almost looks like this "alien"

[edit on October 5th 2009 by greeneyedleo]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join