It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alien of Winchester

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by dmorgan

i read the metro everyday and i can say that its a pretty straight forward newspaper, much more credible than the sun or daily star IMO.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
my take away from this is the term " creepy anal probey"

I'ma find a way to a facebook status with that. lol

anyway, seems the good councilor needs a vacation methinks.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
This reminds me of the movie Mimic,where roach mantis hybrids try to mimic humans,than kill and eat them. Maybe we should keep a close eye for impostor humans.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Interesting story.

Id love to see his toxolgy report after seeing this.

it was five years ago, and hes not a corpse...

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Daisy-Lola

This is truly hilarious, i live 12 miles away from Winchester and couldn't stop laughing when it appeared in the local press, anything for a bit of attention right?!

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
It's probably just coincidence, but yesterday I had a very brief vision of a ballerina just before falling asleep when taking an afternoon nap. I didn't get a good look at her face, but she performed a quick curtsey-type gesture. It was a very rainy day yesterday here in (north) Louisiana, and the vision made me think of the song "Ballet for a Rainy Day" by XTC (from SKYLARKING, 1986). I'm sure it's just a strange coincidence, but I do have a fairly substantial history of unexplained experiences.

ballet for a rainy day
silent film of melting miracle play
dancing out there through my window
to the backdrop of a slow descending gray

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB

Interesting story.

Id love to see his toxolgy report after seeing this.

it was five years ago, and hes not a corpse...

Yes. I know. I was kidding. And it was my way of saying w/in T&C Id like to see what his blood has to say

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Sounds exactly like the alien mr burns episode on The Simpsons

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I'm going with new-age hippy/tour chick. I've been to some shows and seen almost exactly what is in that picture (though she is missing her glow sticks)

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousMoose
Sounds exactly like the alien mr burns episode on The Simpsons

That scared the # outta me for so long -_-"
i still cant watch it on my own XD

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

What was this guy smoking when he saw this alien exactly? I mean it sounds like he was *Snip*

Interesting story.

Id love to see his toxicology report after seeing this.

But I agree with the people above who said it could have been a drunk or some chic dressed up. Go to Japan and you see all kinds of "strange" outfits....Japanese Anime Fashion almost looks like this "alien"

[edit on October 5th 2009 by greeneyedleo]

That's a really good reason to move to Japan, the anime outfits are just brilliant,

[edit on 5-10-2009 by ImaginaryReality1984]

Mod Edit: Terms and Conditions: Removed Drug Reference

[edit on 10/5/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
haha the poor guy saw a hippie chick with huge sunglasses and he ruins his life claiming he now is obsessed with looking for 'the alien he saw dancing in the streets five years ago'

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
To me its seems like someone dressed up on a night out

waddling like a penguin = drunk and staggering imo

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
It sounds like one of those encounters that John Keel liked to write about. Kind of like the Indrid Cold sighting. He was reportedly wearing a big grin too.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Isn't the lady/alien in the drawing Lady Gaga? That was my first thought.
Second Line...
Third Line...
Fourth...

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
could be just an eccentric,i wonder what makes him think its 'visible only to a chosen few'.the other people just might not have paid attention to her,may be they knew about a fancy dress party or something, just because someone doesn't think its out of the ordinary, doesn't mean they can't see them.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
i live in los angeles.............try going into hollywood, or better, west hollywood, a person dressed like that wouldnt get a second look from me,...........there are quite a few other human looking creatures that actualy scare me that walk up and down the streets in those towns!!LOL and thats just on a week night!! weekends are worse!!LOL

maybe in his town its unusual

be safe people

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Cool story! Well it's good to know aliens are as nutty as humans!

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
The only disturbing thing about this is that the councillor and some people on here are questioning whether this is actually an alien

Its completely understandable that people would avoid someone dressed like that & behaving strangely... but there are a lot of odd people out there. Theres some guy who gets on my train wearing a pair of headphones that arent attached to anything, with the wire just dangling around. And Id happily bet £100 that he's just your run of the mill nutter, not that he has some magic invisible ipod. Given to him by aliens obviously.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

hahaha oh my!
I need to tell my Gliesian contact about this, i think even she would chuckle.

Thank you for cheering me up!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join