It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Just get your damn vaccine!"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Although this was slightly amusing, it is quite disturbing:

How many people are going to be pressured by this kind of talk? Typical tactics where there is the sort of sarcastic undertones of "for goodness sakes, it's not a conspiracy, don't be so paranoid now you are being silly". Not forgetting how the word 'conspiracy' has been shamed. It certainly is true that although sheep constantly need shepherding to keep them in the herd, people can do it all by themselves once given the initial brainwashing prompts. They just go around shepherding each other. Baaaaa!

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
No way would i let peer pressure, pressure me into anything ever again, so i do not care. But i know alot of planks that will. Sheep love to be led.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Aelfrede

Tell ya' what, Katie, you get in line with me, 'kay?

You take the shot you elitist #!

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Peer pressure already takes me to bars that I don't want to drink in. Bedrooms I don't want to make love in, and restaurants I shouldn't be eating in. I'll be damned if I let it take me to vaccinations centers that no one has the right to put ME in.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I get out and around town a lot. I see and talk to different people every day.

The time is short for anyone to call the majority of people sheeple.

I have not found even one adult that is planning on getting the flu shot.

What is amazing to me is that the people I have conversations with range from low income to the very wealthy citizens.

My family has been in this area since 1733 so I know many people. I'm not a stranger here.

I know people in all walks of life.

The people are not as dumbed down anymore as you think. It seems a bit haughty of us on ATS to believe we are the only ones who seek or know the truth.

People are waking up. It is a mistake to under estimate the American people.

There is going to be chaos if mandatory vaccinations are required in this country.

You can only push an animal into a corner so far before it strikes back.

We human animals are quickly being pushed into that corner and we will rebel.

Our streets will be red with our blood once that boundary has been crossed and it isn't too far away.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Good God, since we don't have tv anymore, I didn't realize they were resorting to this kind of talk already. Why are we the stupid ones if we question our government? Why don't they come out with some truth and lay all of their cards on the table, answer some questions, and let everyone feel better about getting the shot? Why don't they just go ahead and take the crap out of the shots so they aren't making people worse off than they are to begin with?

In my book, when someone tells me "Just take the damn vaccine!". I usually rebel and say whoa!! What the hell is going on?

I'll take it on national television too if it's just sugar water, lol. We have been taught not to question what we have been told, and I am so appreciative of sites like this one where we can pose our questions and work on getting some answers on our own, since it's apparent the Mainstream, and the government will not answer them for us.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by midnightbrigade

If peer pressure causes you to go to bars you don't want to be in, sleep with people you don't want to sleep with and eat in restaurants you don't want to eat in then you need serious help.

That's the weakest excuse for bad behavior I've ever heard.

You keep sleeping with people you don't want to sleep with and you could end up with a disease Ajax won't wash off.

Get some starch in your back friend. I'm not being ugly I just worry about people so easily manipulated.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Just from the language they are using in this blows me away. Using the flu vaccine as an excuse to weed out the ones who don't trust the government. They said it right there. It's a PR campaign to see who trusts them and who will listen to them that this shot is safe and should take it. What language!! To me this is blatant blasphemy, and they are egging it on. The discreet nods and winks at each other. "We must strive for 100% compliance." How many people will fall for this any longer? The more I hear and see of these jackasses, the more non-compliant I become.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
oh it's all such blatant propaganda,makes me feel ill...I only could watch a bit of the video before my revulsion and the NLP repulsion was too much to bear (from the tv show samples) and I turned it off.
My intuition very strongly tells me also that that was no vaccine that presenter was getting in her arm.... if it even WAS an injection inserted in her arm. (I say no.)

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

LMAO! I appreciate your concern, and I apologize for the confusion but I wrote that tongue-in-cheek. If you met any of my friends they'd tell you I'm one of the most strong willed people they know. I don't bend to peer pressure. In fact, I'm usually the one ribbing them in to going in to bars

Your post was refreshing my friend

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
This was already posted here

Just get the damn vaccine!

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Yeah well...

I got H1n1 last week and it was a pretty rough week and a very odd flu...

But OMG I'M STILL HERE!!!!!!!

Useless piece of junk, not even out in time to prevent me from getting the damn flu anyway.

Idiots

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Sundancer

I hate to say this however sancho's was second posted on 1-10-2009 @ 17:05 this was posted at 05 am.

I cant comment on the movie as I am at work and I can not see it sad

SO does that mean I am wrong sancho? I am so confused right now.

[edit on 2-10-2009 by ashnomadonte]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Sundancer

I appreciate that Sundancer; it's always good to know People are lookin' out for one another

To The OP, a S&F. I am glad People look out, and give credit for something already up, and out, but I just want the truth to be out........ So go right ahead
Maybe the conversations here could result in something different

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ashnomadonte

I thought ouch at first, but I just realized my Youtube video is authored a couple days ago, So it was a double post on Youtube.

[edit on 2-10-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Oops, my mistake you were first to post it forever ago.
I'm always the last to know. Sorry.

[edit on 2-10-2009 by Sundancer]

new topics

top topics

join