It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pro-Israel US group urges military action against Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Pro-Israel US group urges military action against Iran

www.presstv.ir

A US “bipartisan think-tank” has urged President Obama to prepare sanctions against Iran and announce publicly that a military strike is likely.

“If biting sanctions do not persuade the Islamic Republic to… give up its enrichment activities, the White House will have to begin serious consideration of the option of a US-led military strike against Iranian nuclear facilities,” said the 'Bipartisan Policy Center in Washington'.

The report was put together by Charles Robb, a former Democratic senator from Virginia, Daniel Coats, a former Republican senator from Indiana, and ret
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
The article goes onto to talk about how both Charles Robb and Daniel Coats were both well know recipients of financial support from powerful Israeli lobby groups when they served in congress.

I find this very interesting in light of Obamas willingness to engage Iran in talks, and to try and solve the Iranian nuclear issue diplomaticly.

From my latest research, Iran has agreed to talks with the US and representatives of Russia, China, France, Britain and Germany on the 1st of october this year in Turkey.

But one can't help but think that an attack on Iran is inevitable, as the leadership of Iran has made no indication what so ever that they would ever be willing to give up what they describe as their right to nuclear technology, and Israel on the other hand has stated on numerous occasions that under no circumstances will they allow Iran to reach the stage where it can build nuclear weapons...

So in conclusion I believe that either Israel will attack any day now, or shortly after the world powers talk with Iran on october the 1st, or the US will pull another 9/11 false flag and blame it on Iran as justification for an all out military strike to destroy Irans nuclear programme, topple the current regime in Iran and severely cripple or wipe out Irans Revolutionary guards.

www.presstv.ir

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eye On War

So in conclusion I believe that either Israel will attack any day now, or shortly after the world powers talk with Iran on October the 1st, or the US will pull another 9/11 false flag and blame it on Iran as justification for an all out military strike to destroy Irans nuclear programme, topple the current regime in Iran and severely cripple or wipe out Irans Revolutionary guards.

www.presstv.ir

Which will lead to a WAR of epic proportions leaving Israel and allot of the united states wiped out, even if Iran does get obliterated people all out the world in anti-western/Israeli would help iran.

hell, even i see the problem(israel)I have nothing against Jews.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
we all have to wait the talks that shall start in October, i dont think any actions prior are considered by Israel

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
The Oligarchs who own the Think Tanks, own the Oil Companies, and they very much would like to put the Shah's son on the Throne in Iran and mean to.

As usual Israel’s overstated and over inflated ‘security’ concerns are used as a means to both garner support and deflect from the real agenda.

Iran is not a threat to any one; a nuclear armed Iran is not a threat to anyone. Mutual destruction is just as mutual for Iranians as it is for Russians and Americans and Israelis, Pakistanis, Indians, Chinese, North Koreans, South Koreans and the Europeans.

It’s just all an excuse anyway for the military industrial complex to enslave us with crippling taxation that provides nothing of real value to the people who are forced to pay for it in both dollars and lives.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'

I say we have to be fair...

Once Iran announces to the world that they have nukes. Lets make sure that all the kids in the Middle East sand box gets nuclear armed not just Iran and Israel.

Have to be fair...

[edit on 15-9-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
i think they should be in first lines. , the a holes

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Personally I believe our own Constitutional Right to Bear Arms should include any and all armaments that the Government itself possesses.

Just like many young children are taught how to safely use a firearm for sporting purposes they should be taught how to safely use nuclear weapons, missiles, lasers, helicopter gunships, air craft, air craft carriers, submarines, personnel carriers, submarines and space based launch platforms and electronic pulse weapons responsibly too for sporting purposes!

I bet those darn deer wouldn't be so cocky in their meadows then!

Edit to add: It is deer that kill more U.S. citizens per year than any terrorist orginization, crime, or single disease. Yes Hollywood tries to make deer seem harmless with lovable tales of Bambi and Thumper and please don't even get me started on the true dangers of rabbits!

[edit on 15/9/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Just to make sure things are fair.

Once Iran admits they have them then we should immediately arm

* Bahrain
* Egypt
* Iraq
* Jordan
* Kuwait
* Lebanon
* Oman
* Palestine
* Qatar
* Saudi Arabia
* Syria
* Turkey
* United Arab Emirates
* Yemen

That way none of them would dare use them...

The US and USSR stayed secured under the threat of MAD!

[edit on 15-9-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
It would be poetic justice if 20,770 km2 Israel, attacked 1,648,195 km2 Iran, lost within the boarders of Iran, was pushed back, crushed inside Israel and then the Iranians bulldozed the entire nation and built settlements on the rubble. Perhaps then free the Palestinians and return their land to them.

In any case, GO IRAN!

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I can personally agree with everyone on that list but Oman...

Because Oman smacks a little to much of being like Gman, a term used by rappers and hip hop artists who are known to jump up on the stage at awards shows and steal microphones.

Clearly when following this supreme train of logic the Omanis lack the emotionaly maturity to safely posses nuclear weapons.

Everyone else is alright though, and if Oman changes it's name and proves it has no affilitiation with the Rap or Hip Hop Political Terrorist Orginizations then we could reconsider at a later date.

I think holding out that incentive is very important in the evolutionary process!

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

well - i have said it before and say it again - IMO Saudi Arabia allready HAS chinese nukes along with the warheads for them:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

CSS-2/DF-3 Specifications

■Configuration : Single stage liquid

■Length : 21.2m

■Diameter : 2.25m

■Launch Weight : 64,000kg

■Propellant : Liquid fuel (Unsymmetrical Dimethylhydrazine/Nitrogen Tetroxide mix [UDMH/N2H4])

■Guidance : Inertial

■Range : 2,500km (DF-3); 2,800km (DF-3A)

■Deployment : Launch pad + road mobile

■Re-entry Vehicle Mass : 2,150kg

■Warhead : Single 1,000~3,000kT

■CEP : 2,000~3,000m (DF-3); 1,000m (DF-3A)

■Launch Preparation Time : 120~180 min

with a CEP in KM`s , they are useless for conventional load - but a 1MT thermonuclear warhead its fine.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieOctopus
It would be poetic justice if 20,770 km2 Israel, attacked 1,648,195 km2 Iran, lost within the boarders of Iran, was pushed back, crushed inside Israel and then the Iranians bulldozed the entire nation and built settlements on the rubble. Perhaps then free the Palestinians and return their land to them.

In any case, GO IRAN!

What a callous and wicked thing to wish for.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattpryor

Originally posted by ZombieOctopus

In any case, GO IRAN!

What a callous and wicked thing to wish for.

Tell it to Israel's neighbors and to the people living under Israeli military occupation.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Forgive me for already posting this in another thread.

Well i doubt sanctions will do much anymore. I mean how many sanctions have they imposed upon Iran by now??? The fact Iran has agreed to talks is a start.

I don't see why Israel and Iran can't have talks. But no....they won't agree to that. To be honest i think they are both as bad as each other in this situation.

In terms of possible military action, I have to try and believe that the Israelis aren't so tapped in the head that they think that attacking Iran will actually make the situation better.

Have they even thought about the consequences? It seems they are willing to pay any price for their "security." But is it worth it???

The United States would be just as foolish themselves if they were to involve themselves.

Even if Iran did get nuclear weapons would they reallly be so stupid as to use them, because surely they must realise that the instant they did they would be annihilated in retribution. Also please nobody mention the whole Iran wanting to wipe Israel off the map. It's over used and i believe it was established that it was in fact a misquote or mistranslation.

I feel these two countries are going to send us to hell in a handbasket.

new topics

top topics

join