It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Movie - Loose Change 9/11, An American Coup, by Dylan Avery and Korey Rowe

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Release Date September 22nd.

www.loosechange911.com...

Inaugural Screening, with David Ray Griffin

www.911blogger.com...

Looks AWESOME, by the Trailer. A 1,000,000 Budget, with proper narration by Daniel Sunjata of "Rescue Me", tons of excellent clips and graphics, kick-ass soundtrack. Looks like a HIT!

Trailers

[edit on 9-9-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I do hope that this film is the one to hit video store shelves both nationally and internationally.

I think this is the one. Looks like it's going to kick ass.

Loose Change - I remember when Dylan annouced to a small circle of us over at the letsroll forum, when he was living on a friend's couch and working at Red Lobster, that he was going to call his little piecemeal flick he'd made on his laptop "Loose Change" and we are like WTF kind of name is THAT? I suggested that it was an action title as in "Let Loose the Change", Dylan liked that spin on it.

150,000,000 views later, now a brand name unto itself and here we have this newest film, narrated by Sunjata, with a million dollar budget.

I could see it hitting video store shelves everyone at some point, why not?

Way to go Dylan!

Congrats!

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
And David Ray Griffin has two new books coming out

David Ray Griffin has 2 new books which have just been released -- The Mysterious Collapse of World Trade Center 7-Why the Final Official Report About 9/11 Is Unscientific and False
and Osama Bin Laden: Dead or Alive?

“During my 33 years as a research physicist at the Naval Research Laboratory, it was my great joy to be able to contribute to the advancement of science without the slightest interference by NRL officials. So I was sickened to read in David Ray Griffin’s assiduously researched book of unequivocal evidence for massive scientific fraud committed by a politicized NIST. I implore President Obama to end the subversion of science at NIST and open a new, unfettered, investigation of the 9/11 attacks.” —David L. Griscom, Fellow of the American Association for the Advancement of Science and of the American Physical Society

"David Ray Griffin has provided a comprehensive dismantling of NIST's theory about WTC 7, according to which it suffered global collapse because of ordinary building fires. Besides showing that NIST committed massive scientific fraud, Griffin also points out that NIST was able to complete its theory only by affirming a miracle: a steel-framed high-rise building coming down in free fall even though explosives had not been used to remove its columns."—Richard Gage, member of American Institute of Architects; founder of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

And then we have Sheen's Letter and Petition to Obama.

Looks like the 9/11 Truth movement is picking up some steam! That's great news.

I'm pretty sure I was part of the first 1000 back in late 2002.

It's come a long way since then, and now the final push seems to be on for "critical mass", if we hadn't already achieved that.

Oh and the Van Jones thing, that was helpful.

A new investigation, is what we're asking for, what we're asking Obama for, over and above the torture investigation. There MUST be a new investigation of what happened on 9/11. The official record is just RIDDLED with holes, big enough to fly a bunch of Boeings through.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
That looks AWESOME!!! The graphics on the simulations are amazing. I can't wait, would of had more OOMPH if they released it on 9/11, but hey, beggars can't be choosers.

S&F for your find.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Looks good,can't wait to see it!

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

What I like, is that the production level and narration makes it truly good enough for theatrical release, which I hope they are negotiating for ie: a distributor, and video store rental, which I would assume they are working on as well.

It appears to have the makings of a classic, and a valuable piece of history and historical inquiry into that seminal event which kicked off the 21st century ie: The Crime of the Century.

It's important that looking back, a clearler picture emerges as to what took place on that tragic day, a day, like Pearl Harbor, which will live in infamy.

Never forget.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Wow.

That is really well produced.

Thanks for bring this to our attention

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Look for Lion's Gate Films to back it if it goes to theaters. They are behind a few Micheal Moore movies and Canadian so won't feel too much pressure not to take it on. Looks good though. If it gets more people thinking and asking questions then it has served it's purpose.

People NEED to start thinking for themselves again instead of letting the "Idiot Box" spoon feed them.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by DEEZNUTZ

Send them a comment at the Loosechange911 website suggesting they do indeed try Lion's Gate Films for widespread theatrical release.

I already sent a message re: video stores, and Dylan HATES it when I try to tell him what to do.

But the time is NOW to get that deal, and I do think it would sell really well at the box office and that it would continue to do so via word of mouth alone.

It looks like a blockbuster in fact, and so they should be wanting to get a wide release IN THEATERS.

Please send them a message to that effect, recommending Lion's Gate, who are apt to take it on.

Good idea!

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Ordered!

Cheers for letting us know, OmegaPoint

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
bump to top

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Hello,

I work for Microcinema International. We curate, exhibit and distribute the moving image arts, and "Loose Change 9/11: An American Coup" happens to be one of the films we are distributing. Thank you for sharing your opinions regarding "Loose Change 9/11: An American Coup." We appreciate your support! In regards to some of the comments made earlier, I wanted to inform you that we are having the theatrical, world premiere of "Loose Change 9/11: An American Coup" tonight 9/9/9 at the Grand Lake Theatre in Oakland, CA. I know this is late notice, being that I found your discussion forum this morning, but all the screenings are listed at www.loosechange911.com or at www.facebook.com/loosechange for future reference. We hope that you all can at least make one of them. In case you weren't aware, it will also be available through Netflix, so spread the word and "ADD IT TO YOUR QUEUE."
For further "Loose Change" updates in screenings, events, photos, links, videos, articles, reviews, etc. please follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Myspace or Youtube. Become our fan, and suggest the links to all of your friends and family!

Twitter: twitter.com...
Facebook: www.facebook.com...
Myspace: www.myspace.com...
Youtube: www.youtube.com...

Good luck on getting the truth out there.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

It is being released by Netflix. I already have it in my "Q"!

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Oh, good grief, out of all the outright, unrepentent con artists infesting the truther movement, Dylan Avery is one of the worst. Not only did he release version after version in the hopes of "getting his story right one of these days", the guy's website is a complete shopping mall of DVDs, T-shirts, baseball caps, posters, etc etc etc so it's blatantly obvious they're in it for the buck. If anyone else ever said, "I have the truth and I'll let you know what it is for $19.95, plus I have a wonderful selection of souveniers for you..." we'd see it right away as a scam, but apparently if it's on the internet it just has to be unimpeachable information, even if it did come from a college kid making internet videos in his dorm room.

I guess P.T. Barnum was right after all. Incredible.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

I know that the scholar David Ray Griffin would have been a principal consultant on it, and proceeds are going to ground zero first responders, although how much is anyone's guess.

But why not watch the film, and then pronounce judgement on it.

It probably raises a lot of valid questions and concerns.

We already know the official story is bogus.

What we are to do, but investigate as indepedants and make our findings available throgh whatever means are available to us..?

I hope this movie is also seen by over a HUNDRED MILLION PEOPLE, so that, one day, looking back, people a generation from now will come to understand something about what really happened on that tragic day.

Remember, the towers went "poof" and crumbled to the ground in little more time than it would take for a large steel safe or a grand piano to traverse the same distance, falling through nothing but AIR alone..! Think about that, and watch the videos. It's plainly obvious the American people and the whole watching world were sold a ruse, and that it was indeed a false flag global psy-op meant to "change everything".

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Read this important letter /mfvmq3 to friends and supporters from the Producer and Director of "Loose Change 9/11: An American Coup"

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint

Looks AWESOME, by the Trailer. A 1,000,000 Budget, kick-ass soundtrack.

I looked at several trailers -- the soundtrack is so piss-poor, I can't understand the narration. This is a real common problem with very young film makers.

Older people are not going to get anything of value here. A serious waste of resources. Damn shame.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
Oh, good grief, out of all the outright, unrepentent con artists infesting the truther movement, Dylan Avery is one of the worst. Not only did he release version after version in the hopes of "getting his story right one of these days", the guy's website is a complete shopping mall of DVDs, T-shirts, baseball caps, posters, etc etc etc so it's blatantly obvious they're in it for the buck. If anyone else ever said, "I have the truth and I'll let you know what it is for $19.95, plus I have a wonderful selection of souveniers for you..." we'd see it right away as a scam, but apparently if it's on the internet it just has to be unimpeachable information, even if it did come from a college kid making internet videos in his dorm room.

I guess P.T. Barnum was right after all. Incredible.

Yes, but I've seen his work and I've seen yours and his is much better. Theres not a single person here that can honestly disagree either. So if hes a hack you're less than a hack.

I would personally love to see what you can produce.

The irony of course is that I have never given a cent to anyone afiliated with their camp yet they have provided me with all of their releases for free. So it is unambiguously not a scam.

That being said I felt very much the same way about loose changes prior releases as I do about CIT: They did not convince me 100% of their point of view but they made much better cases on many points than any MSM (post 911) release or .gov info. I cant wait to see if this one is better.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
What happened to Jason Barmas?

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by dino1989

He is naked in the hot tub with Alex Jones and Charlie Sheen

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join