It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Coffins whats your view on these stackable Coffins?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I think it is a wise move on Fema's part to be prepared for the worse case scenario. If we had a biological catastrophe or even a natural disaster with the loss of hundreds of thousands of lives the normal means of disposal would be completely overwhelmed.

The Tsunami in Indonesia is an excellent example of this. Once the flood waters receded thousands of dead bodies created a biological hazard that the people were not prepared to deal with.

I can also foresee a scenario where the death of hundreds of thousands of larger life forms such as cows or pigs due to some highly contagious bio-engineered plague or biological weapon could preclude the normal disposal of these animals.

Either way, in my opinion Fema should, "Hope for the best but plan for the worse."

Here is a site that sells Casket liners similar to the ones in the video.

www.casketdiscount.com...

The 2nd and 3rd ones one the page look just like them except for the lids.

Edit The answer seems to have been provided in this post.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 9/5/2009 by Sparky63]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by h1satsu

Thank you for the vote of confidence. The original thread on this subject www.abovetopsecret.com...
is the reason I finally signed up to ATS. After being a wide eyed lurker for a while I finally found a thread I could contribute some expertise to. I'm not sure what else I can do to try and educate people on what these black scary looking things are.

To deny ignorance is one thing, to prove it is another.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Red Dawn 09

Can't argue with a computer now can we?

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
And also why would they have a "toy" like this? To help hurt people after a disaster? Or maby something a little more sinnister?

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
If there is a Illuminati ....supposedly the sect was destroy in the early 1800s..but if there is one...
They have always taken pride in showing you and I what they will do before it happens. Is this proof positive? I hope not.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Red Dawn 09

Dude? What does the DARPA mule have to do with burial vaults stacked ominously outside Atlanta?

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
The timing seems a little to convenient as well. They're forcing swine flu down our throats, robbing us blind, poisoning us, brainwashing our children in school, building their camps, attempting to kill the constitution, and lieing to us about all of it. If they are planning on killing a bunch of us off because we won't take their tyranical dictatorship, it would make sence they would need something to help deal with the bodies. If they are planning on cremation of the tens of thousands, they would need somewhere to put all that ash.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by The Undertaker

To answer your question. What they have in common is FEMA. It is not a for the people organization. So just goes to show that they are making attempts at going robotic and their progress they allow us to see.

Im sorry if you think i am trying to bash on your years of experience in the funeral home industry. It was not a thing i would do on purpose. I totally belive that you know what your talking about when it comes to coffins.
All im saying is millions all over the US and the lids are shapped for stacking purposes. Kinda odd thing to spend tax payers money on is all.

[edit on 5-9-2009 by Red Dawn 09]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Whatever guys, I tried to help you understand what these are. It's your decision whether to believe everything you hear, read or see.

Strange things are going on now I agree. This Country is seriously messed up, but I know the people of this country are the most honest hard working and "Protective" people of the world. Especially when it comes down to family, friends and neighbors. Don't worry about these vaults, seriously. There are a lot more areas that warrant our attention.

Could these be used to stack and hold the fodder of FEMA? Sure, but why? It's not like their going to be concerned about identification and proper notification of your kin or anything. Industrial crematories will be used for this. Take the time to read the original thread, and I'll see you on the other end of it.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
In case you missed it. The answer to these liners is provided here.

The "coffins" aren't coffins at all, according to Lacey. Instead, they are burial vaults, "the outer container for caskets," Lacey said, placed in the ground before the coffin to protect the coffin and maintain level ground above.
There are currently 50,000 of these burial vaults on the property, according to Lacey. As the vaults were placed on the site around 1997 or 1998, there may have been as many as 70,000 or 80,000 to begin with.
"It's nowhere near the quantity they talk about on the Internet," Lacey said.
This quantity of burial vaults, Vantage's Standard Air Seal model in black, also the least expensive model and the most in-demand, was made to cater to what Lacey calls the funeral industry's "pre-need." This "pre-need" occurs when people make arrangements for their funeral before they actually pass away, so that the family doesn't have to go through the perceived stress of making the arrangements. When these arrangements are made, the products are paid for; obviously, though, they are not yet needed.
So, Vantage stores the product until the person dies, and the product is needed.
Further, pallets of the burial vaults are moved truckloads at a time, as there is space for a palate at the
Contrary to the beliefs of the theorists, then, the burial vaults aren't owned by the government, or FEMA. Instead, they're owned by individuals, or not yet sold.
"They're not owned by any one individual, company or the government," Lacey said.
Further, Vantage leases the land, located at 1200 Madison Industrial Boulevard, from Conyers Welding & Supply and has for four to five years, a fact confirmed by Conyers Welding & Supply. Conyers Welding & Supply took over the lease when the property was purchased from Robert Usury in 2000. Usury purchased the property in 1989, according to information provided by the Morgan County Tax Assessor's Office and the Morgan County Online Public Property Portal.
The answer as to why the vaults are being stored in Madison? To put it simply, the Covington-based manufacturer got a good deal close to home.
"It was the most cost-effective place," Lacey said.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparky63

Well you actually have to do some research if you want to see more than one side of the picture. Here is another side of it.

perrrfection

FEMA Coffins in Kingsbury Indiana and NEW Underground FEMA Bunkers on a Closed Military Base. GOOGLE EARTH New FEMA Coffins in Kingsbury Location: 41°3108.48N 86°4124.36W New FEMA Underground Bunkers: Location: 41°3020.58N 86°3634.79W OLD Kingsbury Bunkers Location: 41°3122.54N 86°3956.15W Known FEMA Coffins in Georgia Location: 33°3357.36N 83°296.26W Look it up!!! WARNING: Youtube keeps removing this video use www.keepvid.com or www.kcoolonline.com

Its important to keep an open mind in ALL things to see the real picture.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   

The federal government would need to quarantine infected households and ban public gatherings to contain pandemic flu, according to a computer simulation study conducted by researchers from Virginia Tech and published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. "You wouldn't go out to the movies. You wouldn't congregate with people," said researcher Stephen Eubank. "You'd pretty much be staying home with the doors and windows battened down." The consensus among health experts is that a pandemic, or global epidemic, of influenza is inevitable. The last such pandemic, in 1918, killed between 40 and 100 million people. Because of the belief that a pandemic cannot be avoided, researchers are instead looking into ways to limit its effects. In the current study, researchers used a computer to model the hypothetical spread of flu pandemic in the city of Chicago under various containment scenarios. They found that a vigorous early response could reduce the infection rate by 80 percent.
www.abovetopsecret.com... and www.blacklistednews.com...

i think fema pretty shrewed in preparing in advance for what they know is about to happen. just like katrina, 9/11, anthrax, etc.

these coffins would come in handy. so they claim they are burial vaults that contain the wooden/metal coffin and are air-tight. if millions upon millions die forget the wooden/metal coffin and stick 3 people who are infected in their and cremate the bodies.

[edit on 7-9-2009 by musselwhite]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Red Dawn 09
If the Vaults were just for future sale then why pray tell did FEMA buy them?

FEMA didn''t buy them. They aren't coffins. They are vaults. As the undertaker says, the coffin fits inside. The VA buys them from Polyguard for for funerals in national cemeteries. You can see the purchases on the government spending site. The ones shown in that video(what a piece of garbage) in Georgia belong to Vanguard. If you actually go read the original thread, you'll see where the company was emailed and answered, where there was a lawsuit between the county and Vanguard over taxes and a copy of the lease for the storage property.

The things are made of plastic. A body cannot be cremated in one.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Vanguard????? i think the company pauligirl is speaking about is vantage products.

Vantage Corporation has a very suspicious history and equally suspicious connections today. On the Vantage website, they state: "Vantage Products Corporations was founded in 1978. The plant was a research and development facility of Hercules, Inc. before being purchased. Hercules, Inc. is a multi-national/global corporation that is primarily a chemical company, but also has a number of subsidiaries and is part of the Aqualon Group as is Vantage Products. Hercules spun off from DuPont Corporation in the early 1900's. Hercules, which has been acquired by Ashland Corporation, has had major defense contracts with the US government. This is their website: www.ashland.com... The Chief Legal Officer for Hercules worked 30 years for Monsanto in various high positions: Richard G. Dahlen Chief Legal Officer Vantage has ties to Hercules, which has ties to Monsanto. The corporation has the smell of a CIA front company, but it gets better..... Vantage's parent company is Rowan Technologies. Check out their website here: www.rowantechnologies.com... this is from www.neithercorp.us... but let's not forget:

Our work concentrates on various aspects of materials, including manufacture, repair, forming, coating, testing, etc. Much, but not all, is in the area of environmentally acceptable processing to replace existing widely used, but problematic processes and materials.

Unlike many government contractors, we maintain both government and commercial business and contracts. This ensures that we are fully cognizant with all the available technology, materials, experts, vendors, needs, and requirements across the spectrum of users in DoD and private industry.www.rowantechnology.com... and their other site www.hazmat-alternatives.com... also known as www.ashland.com

And what is one of Rowan Technologies major products? Industrial Furnaces and Ovens. I'm sure its all a coincidence.......

Polyguard, the other coffin company involved in this mess, has been awarded a contract for an undisclosed number of Coffins by the U.S. Government. You can see the bid contract here: www.governmentbids.com... Query.Status=PublicVisitor/SearchQuery.ItemIdList.ItemId=3526566/Searc hQuery.QueryId= Notice that the due date for the bid closed on 03/19/2009

as far as these coffins being for cremation it specifically says in the patent:

Von Braun, Raymond M. (906 W. Victoria Ave., #178, Montebello, CA, 90640) Milby, Robert V. (906 W. Victoria Ave., #178, Montebello, CA, 90640) www.freepatentsonline.com... What is claimed is: 1. A multi-functional cremation container for a cadaver comprising: a rectangular container made of a material taken from a group of polymers such as polyolefins, polyallomers, polyethylenes and polypropylenes, the material producing no atmospheric polluting gases or vapors when burned, the container being enclosed on five sides by four container side panels, and a bottom panel, a sixth side, being an upwardly facing open top, defining, and providing access to an internal volume within the container, the side panels terminating at the open top in a first annular horizontal peripheral groove and a downturned external container flange having a downfacing annular edge, the flange defining an annular hand clearance space between the flange and the side panels for improved gripping in carrying the container; and a rectangular cover having a horizontal top panel with four peripheral, downwardly extending cover side panels, the side panels fitting over the container flange for closing the container, the top panel having a peripheral, upwardly facing second annular horizontal groove for nesting within the first annular groove as a moisture barrier; whereby, a cadaver can be contained during funeral preparation, presented at a funeral, and cremated in the cremation container, the cover providing isolation to the internal volume and additional rigidity to the cremation container. 2. The cremation container of claim 1 further including a sealing strip sandwiched between the first and second annular grooves for providing a moisture and vapor barrier such that molecular exchange between the internal volume and the environment is thwarted. 3. The cremation container of claim 2 wherein the sealing strip is of an ethylene vinyl acetate polyolefin. 4. The cremation container of claim 2 wherein the sealing strip is of Elvax™ manufactured by DuPont Corporation. 5. The cremation container of claim 2 wherein the sealing strip includes an adhesive material being positioned between the strip and the first annular groove, for holding the strip permanently to the container. 6. The cremation container of claim 5 wherein the sealing strip further includes the adhesive material being positioned between the strip and the second annular groove, for improved sealing of the casket. 7. The cremation container of claim 1 wherein the four cover side panels and the annular downturned external flange are not mutually flush so that the cover is easily removed. 8. The cremation container of claim 7 wherein said non-flush condition is achieved by the relative downward angle of each of the four cover side panels and the relative downward angle of the external flange being unequal. 9. The cremation container of claim 1 wherein each of the cover side panels includes a means for latching against the downfacing annular edge. 10. The cremation container of claim 1 wherein the container includes a plurality of parallel container stiffening ribs extending laterally and longitudinally over the container side panels and the bottom panel for improved cremation container rigidity. 11. The cremation container of claim 1 wherein the cover includes a plurality of parallel cover stiffening ribs extending laterally and longitudinally over the cover side panels and the top panel for improved casket rigidity. 12. The cremation container of claim 1 further including a plurality of notch-shaped reliefs in the cover side panels for use in carrying the cremation container when the cover is in place on the container. Description: FIELD OF THE INVENTION This invention relates to a casket for the transport, storage and cremation of a cadaver, and, more particularly, to such a casket having certain improvements in use and especially in providing non-polluting combustion byproducts.
www.freepatentsonline.com...

[edit on 7-9-2009 by musselwhite]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by musselwhite
Vanguard????? i think the company pauligirl is speaking about is vantage products.

You're right on that point. I was thinking Polyguard and trying to type Vantage.

As to the ties between Vantage and parent companies..so what? A lot of companies spin off other industries.

That patent..that's not what Vantage or Polyguard make.

I think I asked you this before, but I'll ask again.

Can you show a real link between the vaults and FEMA?
Quoting Freedom Radio doesn't count unless they can provide some kind of documentation, instead of just making it up.

Can you show a crematorium that uses a plastic container? Everything I've looked up shows they use cardboard--it burns, not melts.

Also, in the other thread, I made the suggestion that you call a couple of local funeral homes to see if they require this type of vault for burial in your area. I know they are required here.

www.deathcare.com...

Finally, you also can order a plastic burial vault that is non-biodegradable with a 100-year warranty. This vault, made by Polyguard and Co. is "environmentally safe, non-pourous and water resistant" with long-term protection. These vaults can be personalized with photographs and artwork. According to the site, the plastic can be less expensive than concrete. Known as "Thermoplastic Graveliners," the U.S. Veterans Administration has been purchasing these liners for years.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Undertaker
Agggh, Twenty years as a funeral director gives me no credibility on this issue? Every time I conduct a funeral at a National cemetery we use one of these. The flat part of the burial vault is the bottom and the curved bathtub looking part is the top. The flat part, lets call it a base, is placed in the grave first. The casket is then lowered into the grave. After everyone says their goodbyes the cemetery workers bring out the top and place it over the casket. The grave is then filled in and the sod is replaced. Yes there is some settling of the earth over the first week, so more dirt is added. It's called perpetual care, cemetery workers have some job security keeping cemeteries looking nice.

Don't get me wrong here people, I'm a believer in the KBR containment camps. These (vaults/grave liners are just inventory for future sales, that's it...

Are these plastic vaults as durable as the concrete? Since watching my relatives grave closed I have new respect for grave diggers, they let us watch them open one also. I think cemetery grounds keeper or golf course greens keeper would be great job.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl

Quoting Freedom Radio doesn't count unless they can provide some kind of documentation, instead of just making it up.

pauligirl, you can disagree with me and take me to task for my point of view/position; i do not appreciate you questioning my integrity and my sincerity when i first posted the fema coffins in georgia thread. i believe in everything i've said and i stand behind what i posted and believe. if you can convince me otherwise,i will be the first to admit i was wrong. i've said it many times throughout my thread. you have not altered my belief. you, in essence, have called me a liar when you made the statement referenced above.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl

pauligirl, you can disagree with me and take me to task for my point of view/position; i do not appreciate you questioning my integrity and my sincerity when i first posted the fema coffins in georgia thread. i believe in everything i've said and i stand behind what i posted and believe. if you can convince me otherwise,i will be the first to admit i was wrong. i've said it many times throughout my thread. you have not altered my belief. you, in essence, have called me a liar when you made the statement referenced above.

I wasn't saying you made it up.. I was saying Radio Freedom made it up. I don't doubt that you asked and they answered.

If you will remember, I asked you this a while back on the other thread:"Now, who is Freedom Radio and where did they get their information? Did FEMA actually tell FR that the vaults are coffins, or did FR just assume that’s what they were from all the stuff on the net?"

I don't recall ever seeing an answer to that.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join