It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Cities Would Be Locked Down In Flu Response

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   

The federal government would need to quarantine infected households and ban public gatherings to contain pandemic flu, according to a computer simulation study conducted by researchers from Virginia Tech and published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. "You wouldn't go out to the movies. You wouldn't congregate with people," said researcher Stephen Eubank. "You'd pretty much be staying home with the doors and windows battened down." The consensus among health experts is that a pandemic, or global epidemic, of influenza is inevitable. The last such pandemic, in 1918, killed between 40 and 100 million people. Because of the belief that a pandemic cannot be avoided, researchers are instead looking into ways to limit its effects. In the current study, researchers used a computer to model the hypothetical spread of flu pandemic in the city of Chicago under various containment scenarios. They found that a vigorous early response could reduce the infection rate by 80 percent.
www.blacklistednews.com...

so, now we have a purpose for all those FEMA coffins spread throughout the US www.abovetopsecret.com... disposing of infected bodies (sealed to avoid further contamination) and crematory/refractory ready www.abovetopsecret.com... for the pandamic Pandemic flu preparedness and the China connection

TextWe received a special visit from A. True Ott, PhD, ND on July 18. "I have a very important scoop for you," he said. Then he described in detail a compelling scenario that left us with a curious dilemma: Do we report our belief that what Dr. True Ott said was true—that something monstrous associated with the 2008 Olympics in Beijing is being planned—or wait until we are absolutely certain. But responsibility outweighs uncertainty because time, as you will see, is of the essence: If we wait until we are certain, it will be too late. When you put all of this together, it feels like the stage has been set for the 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing to kick off a global influenza pandemic with a bioengineered blend of the "recreated" H7N3 ("Spanish") flu and the H5N1 ("avian") flu via millions of doses of vaccines that have been cultured in Chinese human kidney tissue.
proliberty.com...

so, people get ready there's a trail a coming

February 14, 2008 • U.S. Air Force Gen. Gene Renuart, commander of North American Aerospace Defense Command and U.S. Northern Command, and Canadian Air Force Lt.-Gen. Marc Dumais, commander of Canada Command, sign a Civil Assistance Plan that allows the military from one nation to support the armed forces of the other nation during a civil emergency. ·"Our commands were created by our respective governments to respond to the defense and security challenges of the twenty-first century, and we both realize that these and other challenges are best met through cooperation between friends.... The plan facilitates the military-to-military support of civil authorities once government authorities have agreed on an appropriate response." • Avian Flu response is part of NorthCom’s mission, and appears to be the primary element in its mission. See www.northcom.mil/Avian%20Flu/index.html
proliberty.com...

[edit on 13-8-2008 by musselwhite]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I would probably impose quarentine on myself and my family before we had any symptoms appear. It would
be the best way to avoid the illness.

It also looks like our government agencies have thought through the vaccination process here in the US. Link

Although it sounds sinister to let the government decide the order in which all citizens would receive
a vaccination, their plans seem to be in everyone's best interest. Of course this is
a publicized plan, so who knows if this is the real planned response or just what they want
us to believe.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I saw a post like this a couple weeks ago.. They say that the vaccine for it is deadly. I am not allowing my son to be injected with anything.. We stopped vaccinating when he had his 2 month shots because he was having spasms..He has not been sick since. I think its just a setup to get everyone in the US to go get this "vaccine".

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I don't think they actually have a vaccine made yet. The pandemic has not happened yet, so there is no way they would know what virus is responsible (hopefully).

As far as not getting the vaccination when the time comes, I tend to agree with you, KaginMD. However, the PTB, knowing how many people distrust immunizations now, may be relying on this mindset to cull our population. Scary thought.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by KaginMD
I saw a post like this a couple weeks ago.. They say that the vaccine for it is deadly. I am not allowing my son to be injected with anything.. We stopped vaccinating when he had his 2 month shots because he was having spasms..He has not been sick since. I think its just a setup to get everyone in the US to go get this "vaccine".
i concur vaccines are deadly. just say there was a pandamic, everyone in us is required to get vaccinated, where do you suppose those that refuse to get vaccinated be quarantined? when the inevitable happens, imho, those that refuse will be quarantined in camps ready to receive www.uaff.us...

FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMPS
Locations and Executive Orders www.uaff.us...

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by KaginMD

I think what your doing is great and others should follow your lead, when a vaccine does things to a child, like make them sick and spasm -- most parents would stop, but a lot don't. I commend you on actually taking a stand and protecting your child from god knows what that they inject into us. Good work man

Great work musselwhite on putting together some good information. I personally think this quarantine is a good plan if it did break out, maybe it'll end up like that movie, 28 days later; an infected population with little pockets of "healthy" humans here and there. Seriously though, i think that quarantine would have to be done to protect the people who might not get infected from it cause of where they live -- but if you have an infected person crossing boarders here there and everywhere, well, its going to get here there and everywhere.

Fox

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Rather than lockdown cities and quanintine citizens theyd be shipping us off to the new FEMA(pow) camps to keep us under there watchful eye. At the first signs of a bird-flu pandemic id GTHOOD and be heading as far from people as i can. Best protection you can have against this is a gas mask and a bug out plan

[edit on 22/1/09 by Psyclon9]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Oh I'm sure they have the vaccine ready for you.... They probably made the vaccine the same time the created the virus...

Here is one link to show that vaccines are not needed. Populations were already showing a decline of polio, whooping cough etc before the introduction. Several times an increase was noted following the administering of a vaccine.

History shows, vaccines kill... That's what the coffins are for...

Rgds

[edit on 22-1-2009 by AllTiedTogether]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by musselwhite

Asimov wrote us a primer for this scenario. I guess super web cams and super broad band connections are going to have to be a priority.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
If you have a pandemic that is spread by coming in contact with a sick person (airborn... cough sneezing) then the old fashioned quarantine laws would come into play.

It wouldn't be pretty.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I for one would hate to be the one healthy person to be locked in a town or city that is being locked down! On the other hand I understand the reasoning.

For any other type of flu DO NOT use a product called FluMist! It is actually made with the bird flu virus! Video is on Youtube, but as I am new I have no idea how to link it here.

www.youtube.com...

hope this link works

[edit on 22-1-2009 by Nemo001]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Psyclon9

Congress Seeks To Authorize & Legalize FEMA Camp Facilities www.abovetopsecret.com...; however, we have the fema coffins in georgia, texas and wyoming www.abovetopsecret.com...'.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Nemo001

i have never trusted vaccines the past 15 years. there is something about our children coming down w/asthma; ocd; autisiam (sp?), hdd, bi-polar, diabetes and so many more the number is too great to imagine

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
From the first reported case, if everyone simply went into lock down mode, we would have no further incidence. It would be over. 10 days. That's all it would take to save millions of lives, so in essence they are right.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
From the first reported case, if everyone simply went into lock down mode, we would have no further incidence. It would be over. 10 days. That's all it would take to save millions of lives, so in essence they are right.

The same with small pox.

In fact suspending interstate travel and locking down hospitals will be the only way IMHO.

As Clancy said in one of his books "The Constitution is not a suicide pact"

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I see two big holes in their story.

1. You can't make a vaccine until you have a virus and the vaccine will only be good for that virus.

Once the virus mutates all bets are off.

2. Incubation period.

By the time the person starts to show symptoms the contamination has already taken place and the individual could have already left and been to twenty different cities or countries by the time others start to get sick so quarantine is not a big help. You are just locking down those that already have it and already passed it on like locking the barn door after the horse is gone.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by NightSkyeB4Dawn

you don't see me laughing. you need to dig a little deeper darling..........that's been going on for some time now w/the cam and broad bands. where have you been?

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Fred

That went without saying, glad you are on the same track. My Mom worked for Emergency services a few years ago, just to keep those she loved safe in the event of smallpox. She passed all the info to me and I have the books which I believe are available to the public, that say what the plan is in the event of a breakout.

She would have called me asap, and I would plan to go into lockdown at that point and prepare to nurse my own family if they were to get sick, that includes home isolation room for infected, information on how to care for the ill and how to make your own homemade IV mixtures etc. These are preparations everyone should have, know how to use and be willing to if the time ever came. Hospitals should go into lock down. But by the time it is announced, many first responders will be infected. Hospitals will be the last place you want to go.

My Mom is gone now and so is my asap in the event of an outbreak, but hey I have Ats and my medical friends here that will undoubtedly spill the beans asap.

Everyone needs to take a class in at least a nurse aid program, how to be self sufficient in times of no services. I admit at the first sign of sickness I rush my family to the doctor, but we wont have that luxury if and when the next superbug sets its designs on humans.

(You can use methods which do not include needles to keep family hydrated in an emergency and severe illness) I cannot tell you, but you can learn from your Dr. or other medical professional. I am simply a CNA, lapsed licence at that.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by musselwhite
reply to post by NightSkyeB4Dawn

you don't see me laughing. you need to dig a little deeper darling..........that's been going on for some time now w/the cam and broad bands. where have you been?

I was trying to make light-hearted humor referring to a world where all human contact is forbidden and all communication and contact is done by web cam or internet as portrayed in an Asimov world.

Okay I get it . Not funny.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Probably another ploy, those clever, clever foxes. Who's to say that they also won't inject the RFID chip while they are at it. They can make the exscuse of "oh so we can monitor the flu in your body and make sure that the vaccine is working".

I'm not falling for your trap you foxes, I'd rather die.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join