It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Concluding that 9/11 is a Government Conspiracy is Grotesque

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr
reply to post by jprophet420

The truth is 911 truthers are a minority i don't know where you got your statistics from but its a fringe movement we actually discussed this in one of our debates.

Only 46 per cent of respondents named al-Qaeda, while 25 per cent said they did not know and 15 per cent said the US government was behind the attacks as of September of 2008. This was also a world wide poll

In Muslim countries - there we've carried out a number of focus groups - it's clear there is a feeling that the US had some kind of motivation, such as invading Iraq
There are also some difficulties with the idea that Muslims carried out attacks on civilians - which is widely seen as wrong and contrary to Islam... And there are plenty of people in Muslim countries who say it would have been too technically difficult [for al-Qaeda] to pull off.

However with the continued attacks by al-Qaeda including the latest in Saudi Arabia these numbers will continue to rise as people see al-Qaeda is a threat.Took Saudis a while but there going after them with a vengeance.

This truther movement is nothing new even after pearl harbour about 14 percent of americans believed the government staged Pearl Harbour. During the vietnam war had a conspiracy runniong saying that this was being done to attack the chinese. There is all ways a fringe movement involved whenver the government deploys troops.

Fringe movement you say?, let`s not use silly world polls that ask 5 people from random countries and get a percent let`s look at how many million Americans are not satisfied....

curtmaynardsnewestblog.blogspot.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by 7redorbs

I accept.

So, since I dont regularly watch the BBC, Im guessing that they were wrong again?

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
And you debunkers, there`s some threads of mine relating to explosions, why are you avoiding them?.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   

This truther movement is nothing new even after pearl harbour about 14 percent of americans believed the government staged Pearl Harbour. During the vietnam war had a conspiracy runniong saying that this was being done to attack the chinese. There is all ways a fringe movement involved whenver the government deploys troops.

They did stage pearl harbor. You said they didn't so I posted evidence. And the truth movement (relative to 911) started BEFORE troops were deployed, so that logic is faulty.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
reply to post by 7redorbs

I accept.

So, since I dont regularly watch the BBC, Im guessing that they were wrong again?

Well, they are right 'Al Qaeda' doesn't exist - only as a legal entity, it's right legally. I've known it 5 years prior to the BBC announcing it, so it sort of made me laugh.

It would however be somewhat wrong to think that terrorist groups do not exist and there wasn't a real group attributed with the label. They just didn't have a name, and if they did the FBI didn't know what it was.

By no means am I being uncritical of the BBC and other media agencies.

A

ps. it really is worth pointing out politically, that often groups without names are less organized than the media may have had us believe.

[edit on 4-9-2009 by 7redorbs]

[edit on 4-9-2009 by 7redorbs]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
dis- info agent. or uneducated in 9-11 truth.. please understand how "grotesque" many of the things our gov. and CIA do around the world.
mad, grossed out? your telling me.. it makes me just as sick to "know" it was planned by U.S.
skeptical you are,, and we all should be. but glad to see you have awakened to even look into it.. us that know this stuff already ,are happy to see skeptics like you. more ppl like you and all the friends you know,that believe as you do should look into the truth. Television is BAD!
happy hunting.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Here's a conspiracy for you.

People will and do lie, steal, cheat, bribe, cover up, ect. We all know this and agree it is fact.

Government's are made up of many people.

I think it's funny when people automatically assume that when it comes to government it can do no harm to it's own people. What kind of logic is that?

Please understand 9/11 truther's are simply people who want to know the real truth behind the attacks. They're not anti-gov't militiamen with stock piles of guns and food. They're not out harassing anyone, forcing people to acknowledge 9/11 needs to be re investigated. Most of them are just intelligent people because they asks questions.

You may ask why? Why care? Just let it go.

Truth is what has kept this species alive and here. Do you think during the hunter gatherer days when a vicious animal would attack a group they would just let it go because they couldn't do anything about it? No. They found out how the kill the beast. How to prevent it from happening again. 9/11 is a modern day beast. We need to know exactly what it is so we can be sure it never happens again.

Open your mind a little bit.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkStar86

They're not out harassing anyone, forcing people to acknowledge 9/11 needs to be re investigated. Most of them are just intelligent people because they asks questions.

I had friends at the Pentagon that day, they all survived. However, they have all had to change phone numbers at least once because of the non-harassment of 9/11 truthers.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkStar86
Here's a conspiracy for you.

People will and do lie, steal, cheat, bribe, cover up, ect. We all know this and agree it is fact.

Government's are made up of many people.

I think it's funny when people automatically assume that when it comes to government it can do no harm to it's own people. What kind of logic is that?

A logic where you assume all people in the government are doing and thinking the same thing concurrently.. and the anti conspiracy theorists say we have an amazing imagination eh? :-)

beware the bearer

A

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
lol look at it this 911 is the mother of all conspiracies, the scope of the 911 conspiracy is so huge, the secret of all secrets, that had to take 100s if not 1000s of co-conspiraters to pull off.

acording to many truthers there where no passangers on any of the planes so the government had to convince several hundred people to go along with the story not to mention there families. had to fake several phone messages. So where did all these dead people go? who convinced their friends and familey to lie?

many claim that explosives where placed through out the twin towers so the collapse could be controlled, they even claim that the collapse looks like a controlled demolition. every building demo i have ever seen starts at the bottom not the top! not to mention the amount of men and time it would take to rig such large buildings with explosives.

The secret is just too big, we are not talking about covering up a UFO crash in the middle of no where, or even killing one man like JFK, your talking about a conspiracy so Big it took 1000s of people to pull.

Of course that is what gets these people off nothing is bigger then 911 unless the goverment covers up a UfO landing center feild durring the super bowl one day.

Oh and not to mention the bush administration was supposed to plan and put this all togeather in 9 months while rushing to put is cabinet togeather do to a botched election! Its just to grand a scheem to pull off!

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

Ahh, thank you for the info. Interesting and absolutely disgusting. Where is the IRS when you need them?

The whole "making adjustments" to "balance the sheets" makes me very nervous, and wonder exactly what the true scope of it is.

if it was known back in 99, why did it take so long to get out into the news?

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Verd_Vhett
lol look at it this 911 is the mother of all conspiracies, the scope of the 911 conspiracy is so huge, the secret of all secrets, that had to take 100s if not 1000s of co-conspiraters to pull off.

or just one commander and chief holding a stand down order.

A

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   

They're not out harassing anyone, forcing people to acknowledge 9/11 needs to be re investigated. Most of them are just intelligent people because they asks questions.

I had friends at the Pentagon that day, they all survived. However, they have all had to change phone numbers at least once because of the non-harassment of 9/11 truthers.

Did I say all truthers? Thanks for your $.02

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Pretty damn annoying, but I think we all can appreciate what the truthers are trying to do.

A

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Verd_Vhett

acording to many truthers there where no passangers on any of the planes so the government had to convince several hundred people to go along with the story not to mention there families. had to fake several phone messages. So where did all these dead people go? who convinced their friends and familey to lie?

many claim that explosives where placed through out the twin towers so the collapse could be controlled, they even claim that the collapse looks like a controlled demolition. every building demo i have ever seen starts at the bottom not the top! not to mention the amount of men and time it would take to rig such large buildings with explosives.

The secret is just too big, we are not talking about covering up a UFO crash in the middle of no where, or even killing one man like JFK, your talking about a conspiracy so Big it took 1000s of people to pull.

Of course that is what gets these people off nothing is bigger then 911 unless the goverment covers up a UfO landing center feild durring the super bowl one day.

Oh and not to mention the bush administration was supposed to plan and put this all togeather in 9 months while rushing to put is cabinet togeather do to a botched election! Its just to grand a scheem to pull off!

Great logic.. not

The beauty of it being such a large event is that people like you will use that logic to reassure themselves that it was "terrorist". Too big to fail? Too big to orchestrate?... LOL

Do some investigating yourself. Forget about all the physical arguments about the buildings and planes. That's just a tip of the iceberg. Watch this documentary. Forget the fear mongering style of it. Just watch the testimony from CSPAN and they main stream media stories they show. It will have you asking question.

video.google.com...#

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   

and there is the fact it only takes on restrictive change to the level of authority required to send out jets and a commander and chief that was 'not playing ball' that day?

meh! I see/have seen what you mean though

A

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
9/11 was most definitely a false flag black op perpetrated by intelligence agencies all around the world. To get into the why's would literally take hours because so many New World Order agendas were enabled by the events so i can't even begin and i'm sure its already been discussed in this thread ad nauseam. All i'll contribute is this...

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beefcake
9/11 was most definitely a false flag black op perpetrated by intelligence agencies all around the world. To get into the why's would literally take hours because so many New World Order agendas were enabled by the events so i can't even begin and i'm sure its already been discussed in this thread ad nauseam. All i'll contribute is this...

either that or this was the greatest NWO -enabling coincidence of the millenia, that is no small statement, history will be my judge I suppose, (if not another ATS member ha ha)

A

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   

That's sad if it's true... but it doesn't change a damn thing in regards to whether or not 9/11 was a conspiracy or not!

Hey just a question, you work for the US Government, right? You are in the military, right? You have friends in the Pentagon, right? Are you sure you don't have an agenda?

Just asking...

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Reply to the creator of the thread...

"What type of human being do you have to be in order to believe 9/11 is a conspiracy?"

What about a Skill & Bones Lucifer follower?????

Or now... a 33 degree mason... Lucifer follower?????

You have a lot to read and to be informed -.-

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join