It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Concluding that 9/11 is a Government Conspiracy is Grotesque

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Ha`la`tha

he definitely said it wrong. He should have said that 19 high jackers with box cutters should not have been able to pull it off.

On the other hand, i have the word from a long since dead british WW2 vet that the attack on pearl harbor was known weeks in advance. Not the least reason being that we had broken japanese naval codes before the war even started.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Pathos

I keep asking myself "What type of human being do you have to be in order to believe 9/11 is not a conspiracy?" After pondering this question for a few years, I concluded that there is something seriously wrong with all of you.
It's called ignorance and i hope its bliss !!

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by slylee

star. i remember the days of the old west when profit was about the decimation of ANOTHER group of people. Now the line has blurred to the point that a blind person has a better outlook and its not a good thing

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Dude NOBODY gets off on believing the "conspiracy theories", nor do they WANT to. Everyone who does I can assure you takes their views very seriously and did not arrive at their conclusions lightly, or on a whim. Nor have they done so based on a few of the 'weaker' videos on YouTube.

Think on the following few FACTS (of hndreds) and then tell me you don't think there's somethign VERY wrong with the official verdict. THEN say you really believe a man in a cave 6000 miles away, who needs dialysis treatment, orchestrated the whole thing.

1) The towers fell at FREEFALL speed into their own footprint. The pfficial story says PROGRESSIVE collapse - not "instantaneous".

2) The official story says the fire from Kerasine (jet fuel) melted the steel. Kerasine burns hottest at 1600 degrees - in an OPTIMAL environment. Steel melts at around 2600 degrees. There was also MOLTEN steel up to FOUR weeks after the event.

3) Building seven, not the closest building to the twin towers, fell (again) into it's own footprint - even though it had NEVER been hit by a plane. (All) other more nearby buildings did not fall due to "internal fires caused by falling debris" - look at the official story.

When you take into account the above (which is by no means the sum total of EVIDENCE that contradicts the official report), for people like you to say "conspiracy theory" is an insult and very, very hard to swallow.

A theory is something that has NO evidence.

Because of the above is evidence to the contrary, the REAL conspiracy ism, ergo, the official version.

The thing that people REALLY don't get off on, is the fact that Dubya's government PUBLICLY labelled anyone who DARED to question the official version as "with them" - unpatriotic. THAT, my friend, is what is really grotesque.

I'm tempted to think you're a plant - with vested interests.

[edit on 5/9/2009 by TailoredVagabond]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I hope someone make's and opposite of this thread, you have 12 sheep would love to see how many truthers !!

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pathos
"What type of human being do you have to be in order to believe 9/11 is a conspiracy?"

One who believes in science?

-Larry silverstein said Pull it.

-Bush admitted explosives.

-Donald Rumsfeld admitted flight 93 was shot down.

-Jet fuel does not burn hot enough to melt steel.

-The only wall impacted on the pentagon on 9-11 was the only one reinforced for a missile attack. Coincidentally there was no wing damage either.

If the government wanted to dispel all "conspiracies" concerning 9-11, all they would have to do is release the full pentagon video. They won't. You know why?
9-11 was an inside job

Now the way that I see it, if you don't have facts then I don't want to hear your opinion. Kapeesh?

Now I know your deeply brainwashed, but murderers DO exist unfortunately.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
The best thing to do in this situation is to just believe what you want, and let other people people believe what they want. There is no way anyone here will convince the OP of their views and Vice Versa. Good luck.

Have fun everyone.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pathos
Serious: What would be gained from killing thousands upon thousands of people?

same as it ever was

Money and Power

This was done by the people allowed to roam FREELY....ABOVE Gov.

Same group controlling for the last 75+ years

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Star and Flag just for making this thread.

Period.

Keep searching for more ways to silence the idiocy.

Cheers!

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by newworld

Let me tell you, it is VERY difficult to be "proud" of being american when your nation has such a horrible history.I don't hate this country, nor do I feel proud. I am in a neutral ground. I would like this country to be better, but considering most (if not all) of our history has been in the hands of power hungry individuals and idiots then i really don't see how the U.S. could live up to it's (supposed) name of being an ideal nation.

I agree and can not fathom the op doing any REAL research into anything he claims he has from our CIA doing experiments on people where FOIA documents prove beyond all doubt to the President having ample time and knowledge of the attack squadron flying towards hawaii to attack pearl harbor. From his fathers "Read My Lips" to his sons "Iraq is developing weapons of mass destruction, to clintons "I did NOT have sex with that girl" US Presidents are no more worthy of anyone more than the traditional cheater liar and thief and will lie to save their own ass while the country and its taxpaying, blood sacrificing members, pays for it in broken dreams and lost sons and daughters but when questions are asked about the biggest crime scene in our history, of a man who spent eight years of his two terms in office deceiving us with lie after lie after lie it wouldn't surprise me if the OP thinks sadam hussein had something to do with 911.

I don't believe Bush orchestrated 911, I just think he knew it was comming and like any opportunist, put some additional spins on it making it the perfect excuse to bring about what he belived to be his destiny god spoke to him about in a demented state of auto congratulatory self importance. Rationalizing reasons several thousand would die for the greater good has NEVER been a problem for people in such circumstances of power. Hitler did it, Stalin, Mao, yet the OP has a problem thinking that kind of thing can happen in America.

I have an even bigger problem reconciling why something like that DID happen in America.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by mf_luder
Star and Flag just for making this thread.

Period.

Keep searching for more ways to silence the idiocy.

Cheers!

He better because he hasn't found a damn one in this thread.

"Cheers!"

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
reply to post by Pathos

Anyone who believes in the OS fits 3 categories.
1. Has never researched 911.
2. Is in Denial.
3. Is a disinformationist.

aw, you forgot the most common that randyvs mentioned before,

4. BRAINWASHED

and for good measure . . . a second helping of

Albastion plowing the OP into the ground

[edit on 9/5/2009 by JPhish]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Pathos

As hard as it is to admit that our own government could cause this much devastation, we have to look at the evidence. I was floored when I finally let my pride down and just researched, non stop for months. There s no possible way this was a terrorist attack, there are too many wholes in the story. To many planned 'government exercises' that occupied ur military so they could not respond in time. These mistakes just do not happen in national security.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
What type of person do you have to be to believe in a 9/11 conspiracy? I speak for nobody but myself on this. I'm a person who has never even gotten a traffic ticket and I've concluded my government killed around 3,000 of its own citizens to start a new era of war.

I help my elderly and ailing grandmother up to three times a week with chores around the house and buy her groceries, but yet I believe our government was in on this conspiracy to kill its citizens to start new wars.

I even use "sir" and "ma'am" when speaking to other people yet I am sure this conspiracy theory has validity to it.

What kind of grotesque monster does that make me to believe in this horror? You tell me.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I hear the constant use of the word idiot, cannot agree more, and as the government lackeys will not answer this question in any of my threads I will bring it where the real idiots are.....

WHY IS THE WTC2 THE SOUTH TOWER EXPLOSION X12 BIGGER THAN THE PENTAGON???????????????????????????

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/86b80756546a.jpg[/atsimg]

Thanks all have a nice day.

[edit on 5-9-2009 by Seventh]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by TailoredVagabond
Dude NOBODY gets off on believing the "conspiracy theories", nor do they WANT to. Everyone who does I can assure you takes their views very seriously and did not arrive at their conclusions lightly, or on a whim. Nor have they done so based on a few of the 'weaker' videos on YouTube.

Think on the following few FACTS (of hndreds) and then tell me you don't think there's somethign VERY wrong with the official verdict. THEN say you really believe a man in a cave 6000 miles away, who needs dialysis treatment, orchestrated the whole thing.

1) The towers fell at FREEFALL speed into their own footprint. The pfficial story says PROGRESSIVE collapse - not "instantaneous".

2) The official story says the fire from Kerasine (jet fuel) melted the steel. Kerasine burns hottest at 1600 degrees - in an OPTIMAL environment. Steel melts at around 2600 degrees. There was also MOLTEN steel up to FOUR weeks after the event.

3) Building seven, not the closest building to the twin towers, fell (again) into it's own footprint - even though it had NEVER been hit by a plane. (All) other more nearby buildings did not fall due to "internal fires caused by falling debris" - look at the official story.

When you take into account the above (which is by no means the sum total of EVIDENCE that contradicts the official report), for people like you to say "conspiracy theory" is an insult and very, very hard to swallow.

A theory is something that has NO evidence.

Because of the above is evidence to the contrary, the REAL conspiracy ism, ergo, the official version.

The thing that people REALLY don't get off on, is the fact that Dubya's government PUBLICLY labelled anyone who DARED to question the official version as "with them" - unpatriotic. THAT, my friend, is what is really grotesque.

I'm tempted to think you're a plant - with vested interests.

Your Dudeness,
Your statements regarding the collapse are incorrect and have been shown to be so many times over. Before you preach the verses you memorized at the digital feet of the conspiracy gurus, you might want to check them for accuracy. As to Dubya's draconian position; he is now safely retired even though we are stuck with the results of his poor decisions.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Pathos

Wow, I never realised there were still people on this board that were so monumentally naive, and so completely unable to use their own intellect to sift through the evidence and come to a reasoned conclusion.

You think the US government is incapable of such a thing? Two words matey

OPERATION NORTHWOODS

I think we should all stop posting in this thread, there's no way it deserves over 200 replies.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Seventh

There are two parts to this response. The first is that since the frame rate of the Pentagon camera is slow and we see the impact from only on angle we do not know the actual size of the fireball. If, for argument's sake, we allow the poor-quality Pentagon video to represent the fireball size, what you are really asking is why the fuel was dispersed further, and better mixed with air, at the WTC so that the fireballs appeared to be larger for similar amounts of fuel. Consider that the answer to the above question can readily be seen. The big fireballs were on exit areas as the aircraft went through the building and burning fuel was more dispersed. The Pentagon aircraft didn't burst through, save for a small punch-out, and much of its fuel burned internally for a longer time than the fuel burned in the towers.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Pathos

For the record I am skeptical but open minded about 911. I am of the opinion that 911 was really orchestrated by bin laden, but that something suspicious went on with building 7.

I believe that the people who masterminded 911 did it, not because they wanted to attack financial centers, but because they were attacking CIA and NSA offices local to the area where this happened.

I believe that CIA offices are rigged with explosives so that in a worst case scenario they can self destruct, and our government, in an effort to protect national secrets felt that this was the right the time for self destructing those locations.

I am aware that my opinion is not going to be welcome or liked by everybody and I am ok with that. I don't think they are disgusting people for disagreeing with me, because I welcome debate. Who knows, maybe I don't know all the facts.... maybe??

Now, getting back to the actual subject of your thread, I find it interesting that you did not start a thread about any debatable issue,

This is merely a thread in which you asses the moral inferiority (how disgusting they are) of people who raise certain questions.

While we are on the subject of judging people's motives and morals, which is all this thread is about, I'll take my time to judge you personally, since you have started the thread, and I believe it is right on topic and only fair that if you judge the motives and morals of others, you are putting yourself out there to be judged, you cannot exclude yourself from the discussion and expect any respect.

So, What could your motives be for starting a thread about how disgusting a certain group of people are, because of questions they are raising?

Now, this is only my opinion, but I will express it anyway, as it is oddly on topic: I suspect your motives are to discourage people from asking those questions ever again, and I therefore accuse you of being a government agent spreading a meme that associates research onto the details of 911 with lack of patriotism.

Now, I welcome debate on this, but I want you to address your motives as well as those of others.

To the moderators, I find this thread to be a very sneaky way of getting around the rules of ATS, the very subject of the thread being a personal accusation, and I only make a personal accusation back to highlight the point. Hopefully that is understood.

-rrr

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join