It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing ship may have secret cargo

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by safteynet

The amount in Euro's equates to about 1.5 million dollars. Not that much compared to the hourly rate of the massive armada sent out to find it. Your talking about a very large hourly rate even if using Russian labor, and Oil.

Also, the entire thread has pointed out the locating equipment, or GPS. Even the life boats have them. Yet, we are supposed to believe this is simple piracy??

No, somethings up.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Yeah something is up. There's 15 living persons there, are you absolutely sure that there is a $ for their head beyond which the search is off? I've never heard of a rescue mission that was cancelled because it was too expensive.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
My theory on this is the following.....

Just like the plane that was supposed to have crashed into the field and the pentagon which there was no trace of.....these 2 planes had be re-birthed and given knew identities and ended up becoming "Ghost Planes" that the CIA used to fly their terror suspects to be tortured from nation to nation....

I think this ship is being set up the very same way......

it will dissappear, the cargo on board is a russian nuke or dirty bomb that the Power That Be have organised to make it look like there is a trail from Russian Mafia Involvement to selling this nuke to Algerian Terrorists who will rebirth this ship to look like a legitimate cargo ship destined for a major US port in the near future, where it will arrive, dock, and blow up....

and somehow...nobody realised that this wasn't the real ship but an imposter......

a major port or coastal US city will have been destroyed...there will be a fake trail going back to Algeria, then to Europe then to Russia.....

who knows if they want a trigger to get Russia back into a cold war...I dont know....

But it seems fishy, and there is more going on there anybody is led to beleive.....

watch this space.................

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by EnhancedInterrogator

Yeah, there are several sightings, but no verification yet. They all have ended up being more or less just rumors or false alarms. Even that article points out that the authorities deny that it has been found.

[edit on 14/8/2009 by PsykoOps]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

Ok, I'll bite. Who were then those hijackers? Were they specops trying to find the nuke or criminals delivering it? If there was a conventional nuke on board it would be big enough and radiating enough to be easily found. If the hijackers delivered a nuke it would probably be a suitcase nuke since they were travelling with rubber dingys. If either of those scenarios is true then why the 2nd boarding?

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

I'd agree with the Melborne guy. Your asking how it is possible, and he laid it out fairly well.

There are no hyjacker's. It is an illusion.

It could very easily be tied up in the final necessary deed to kick off WW 3. I've studied the Russia/China/Iran angle for a long time. They've got defense treaties.

There is no reason for Russia, and China to stay out, but every reason for them to stay in it.

08-08-08 war with Georgia was supposed to bog Russia down, but it didn't. Hence, no attack on Iran.

Don't you wonder why those tensions are heating up again??? Sure, anyone can point at this, or that, but really what is the real reason.

It's war with Iran. The gem needed to finish locking up oil in the middle east by the NWO.

However, they must occupy Russia first, or make them look just as guilty...in this manner the PTB/NWO win the ****hearts, and minds******* of all Americans.

Makes us gung ho on stupidity, and testosterone; kill'em all

I say watch for a nuke in a port.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Missing Cargo Ship Found Near Cape Verde

MOSCOW (AP) — A Russian-manned cargo ship that vanished last month in the Atlantic was found Friday near Cape Verde off the coast of West Africa, according to French and Russian officials. There was no immediate information about the condition of the crew or whether there was anyone else on-board

This is going to get real interesting

[edit on 8/14/2009 by fixer1967]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps

Ok, I'll bite. Who were then those hijackers? Were they specops trying to find the nuke or criminals delivering it? If there was a conventional nuke on board it would be big enough and radiating enough to be easily found. If the hijackers delivered a nuke it would probably be a suitcase nuke since they were travelling with rubber dingys. If either of those scenarios is true then why the 2nd boarding?

Dont know who those "hijackers" were.....just my personal take/theory on it at the moment.....we dont know if they were hjackers, could have been some one else, another group....the power that be special ops that dont exist and do all the dirty work...who knows.....

This ship will show up, and when it does watch out......

what has happened in the time bwteen dissappear and appear no one knows, but what it could potentially cause could be a biggy.

you dont hear of ghost ships these days, not with our technology we got...even if the ship sunk, radar would have found it one way or another....it is being kept "hidden" somewhat because somebody wants it kept "hidden", and that some one has some serious influence.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Here, here, I couldn't have said it any better myself!!!

I don't think this was anything other than setting up a 'potential' false flag.

Again, the actions taken in the past by people like leibermann, in regards to shutting down the Internet, are due to silencing dissent, and the voice of the people

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I wonder how many post's are so off target that it makes such posts or should i say threads seem seriously non related let alone informative.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
update from Reuters: www.reuters.com...

(so it`s still missing it appears").

From Cabo Verde westbound it could easily and promptly reach South America north region -- Brasil, the Guianas/Suriname, Venezuela.

Someone already stated something that was on my mind, that, actually, the ship was found and it`s being watched but no one is going near/aboard it in account of some sort of hostage scenario or intimidation/threats. (given that, the hijackers would certainly still be on board). the thing that sustains this argument is that after the FIRST report the british didn`t send a boat to investigate the case, what is quite suspicious, because even if all tracking devices were off -- and suppose that this communication were made after a quick and temporary fix of the previously broken radio -- even there, the range for one british search party would`ve been substancially narrow (at least, right after they`ve traveled through the english channel). then again, why no accounts of the brits ever releasing a search/investigative party? i don`t think the portuary authorities/navy/coast guard receive such calls every day, or maybe they thought it was prank...

the main point being: how come no one did anything (besides the russians). this passiveness is rather peculiar.

gonna search for the other thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit to add thread link

[edit on 15-8-2009 by maoklein]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Why hasn't anyone posted anything about the boarding of the ship, oh wait, this has happened yet.

Tenth Line for the sake of argument.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
browsing reuters, and with chess+doom and gloom going through my head right now: www.reuters.com...

could this be the Queen`s move? so what`s gonna be Putin-Medvedev next one? (call Kasparov :O)

probably it`s completely unrelated, but if everyone is moving troops around, this little island has a sweet strategic location.

PS i`ve got no therory yet. by now, this story could nothing more then a nice mystery and very mundane or it`s the spark everyone is looking for...

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by maoklein

I doubt that these islands have any relation at all to the Arctic Sea situation. And I seriously doubt that Putin/Medvedev would call Kasparov for advice, as he is their opponent in Russian politics...

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
If it happens, it will be a port city on the east...

Cities on the east coast from Al-Qaeda American Hiroshima plan...

Miami, New York, Philadelphia, Washington DC and Boston...a few personnal choices : Houston, Jacksonville, Baltimore?

Boston, the core of the first american revolution... or better... the Suez Canal or the Panama canal...

Or they blow up Quebec/Montreal/Toronto the same day the Russians troops land in the artic...attacking Canada, my country, a ``peaceful, neutral`` country...

If this type of thuing happen, you can be sure it will be WW3 since the backlash from 911 was very big...can you imagine a nke and 100.000 dead?

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Like I said in a previous post, if they hit La Palma (Cumbre Vieja), they could cause a mega tsunami that would strike the entire east coast of America.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   

well, you`re assuming it`s indeed a bomb. I`ll contradict my previous line of thought and say, for argumentation`s sake, that it could be nuclear waste (Brazil has a nice and recent precedent of importing "trash").

reply to post by Hellmutt

touchè. forgot that. should`ve been a innocent joke. but nothing they can`t resolve over a few glasses of vodka or a "chess" tour through Siberia

[edit on 15-8-2009 by maoklein]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Okay, so this is all speculation of course. I'd like to believe nothing will happen, but vigilance is key....so,

The problem I have with the volcano in the canary islands is too much destruction to quickly.

Not only the entire eastern seaboard of the US, but Latin America, and the return wave at Europe...... Should these be Doctor Evil rouge terrorist's then I guess they've got a great position for lots of bling bling bling, and a little more$$$ in ransom. I just don't think that's the case.

I'd side with swapping registration, and hitting an American port.

Eastern Seaboard??? Why not up the Mississippi River to Chicago?? The economy is in the toilet, and that's where most of the derivatives are traded through.

Of course, those are getting ready to fall.

Should the ship take care of Chicago, it'd take care of that nasty derivatives bubble.

They have been staging massively around the Chicago/Indianapolis area for a couple years now.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

It depends on whether it is a false flag or not. I mean it depends on which side is pulling the trigger. It could be a Russian false flag sort of operation, so they could pretend to be innocent afterwards? Imagine if the mega tsunami did happen. The US would be crushed, and the UK too. Russia would not be hit by it, and Russia could once again become the world's leading super power (with China).

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join