It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing ship may have secret cargo

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Swapped shipping comes to mind. But for what purpose?

Second line.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Let's hope they don't plan to blow up a nuke near the Cumbre Vieja. It could trigger a mega-tsunami that would be the greatest disaster ever. Wipe out the entire eastern coast of the USA, etc.

[edit on 14 Aug 2009 by Hellmutt]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
It could be nothing more than Russian War games.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
now they tell me in actually on a sweedish tv channel that the ship was now only THOUGHT to have been seen by the cap verde cost guard.... the country takes back its claims and tells that it was not that ship after all...

i think its very wierd, and it fits to good that they are told to shut up, either by the pirates or by an outside intelligence or 2

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellmutt

Interesting you'd say that. Did you get that from the web bot? I know it along with other 'predictions' mentioned fall flooding, or Tsunami.......

What I do know, is the MSM is not being honest. I think it goes beyond not having the facts; because the manner in which they are reporting, is as though they've been instructed what to say....... governments have a habit of doing just that.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
The ship WAS NOT FOUND!

Despite claims, lost Russian-crewed vessel not founded

Black op back on!

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

No kidding, I'm watching fox noise, and they are reporting it as the ship, but again not??? They are using suspected.

I am with you, and my original op; let people laugh if it turns out to be nothing.

People's stupid ideas in my opinion have stopped numerous false flags.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones

Did you get that from the web bot?

No, it suddenly struck me as a possibility. I never use the bot thing

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
And who is in Cape Verde today and met with the prime minister? Hillary Clinton....again. She was in Kenya hours after the birther issue exploded...

On her final stop, the Secretary met with Cape Verde Prime Minister Jose' Maria Pereira Naves

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I've just seen on BBC news Maj Gen Tom Wilkerson of the US Naval Institute talking about suspicious cargo other than timber.

He's basically repeating what we've all been discussing already, the probability of "someone" (he avoided stating Russia) having something of great value and of possibly great danger on board that ship.

I think he dropped a subtle hint right at the beginning when he mentioned "Soviet nuclear submarines" (and then corrected himself) "I mean, Russian..." cruising close to America.

He said he was suspicious of claims that it has been spotted.

This is certainly not what it seems. I am almost certain that this is going to lead to a lot more intrigue and drama before it's over.
I very much doubt that ship will soon be found and the crew safe and well. If anything, I suspect Russia will find it, and then report that all souls were lost due to piracy. Then they'll take that ship back to Russia and the story will be burried.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
it all makes sence..

a polish hired gang (the captain said they had a dialect, maybe polish) is involved in boarding the ship locking up the crew and mining, yes mining the nukes so they could be exploded remotely...

after 12 hours this is completed and the party leaves the ship in sweedish waters at 3 pm, the ship was boarded at 3am.

the captain is told about he's sitting on a nuke and also russia and who knows how many countries, -they have to let the ship pass afraid of it being used as a nuclear weapon in their shallow waters.

the ship then sails out of europe at no risk for the pirates to a rendevouz where the pirates return to occupy it a second time. it proberly had subs trailing it from 5 countries through europe but none wants to interfere

this could explain why europe cost guards lost track of it in the english channel and why reports from so many places, even a spanish harbour, are denied lateron.. they do not want to set of the remote controll

[edit on 14-8-2009 by skywatch]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by skywatch

Interesting post Sky, I haven't seen an actual transcript of any conversations so far, have you any transcripts?

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Yes, this is interesting post you posted yourself. Non of this is making any sense..... Yes, to me it is as though the MSM is being fed what to say, straight from the DIA/CIA/MOSSAD's/MI6's mouth.

This is just odd.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by skywatch
it all makes sence..

a polish hired gang (the captain said they had a dialect, maybe polish) is involved in boarding the ship locking up the crew and mining, yes mining the nukes so they could be exploded remotely...

Nukes can not be set off by mining them. That would be doing us a favor because they would be torn to shreds and sent harmlessly to the ocean floor.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
What??? I mean you can't mine them with explosives, that would only make a dirty bomb but can't you mine them with electric triggers?

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
If you have the know how to bypass the security features and you have someone willing to stay behind and pilot the ship or guard the triggers then yes, it can be done electronically.

I've always presumed that "mining" meant using mines (explosives) or digging.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

The article I saw said the cargo way one million Uro dolars of special timber. The value of the cargo alone may be the answer but the ability to remove it would require a port facility capable. Maybe there is no mystery they found a safe port to unload it. Then sunk it. why not the obvious in this situation.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Well, I bet its nukes, bio weapons, tanks, or ak-47s. Obviously this isn't timber, and the last reported position was far south of Algeria. Check out Janes.com they've been reporting correctly on what has been going on in Africa. The Russians and Chinese are propping up evil Hitler types so they can do their bidding. The Russians and Chinese have been sending military hardware to various ports of call and telling the "Hitler types", sit on these till we tell you when to use them. If you don't then we'll off yaz!!(Adding mafia type tone.)
Remember the Russian freighter that was full of t-72s. The US let them offload!!
Russia and China started threatening the US. The US left its balls behind somewhere...The US is actually going to let them finish setting up for global war instead of hitting them now and stopping additional war preperations. This is strategically stupid. Its better to start wwIII tonight then to let them build up to the point where they WILL be able to wipe the US off the map. What complete and utter lunacy!!!

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Again, there's no reason to believe that the gargo was timber. There is however room enough for something else, but timber was there. Period.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by dainoyfb

Hi Dainy,maybe the question is if a bomb, what type of bomb other than a nuclear one in particular. A dirty bomb of a sort would most likely be the one to do the most real damage in the very long run, and could be done low tech or enhanced for greater effect.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join