It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order Being Taught In Schools! video

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by pai mei

Bravo! If I could applaud you, I would!

So few realize the dehumanizing nature of the 'culture' imposed upon us by this deeply entrenched master-servant paradigm.

How many people have been reminded again and again that they should be 'grateful' to have a job. As if it were a gift.....

How many have had 'professional' success held up like a carrot to chase - not for the purpose of achievement, but instead for the purpose of satisfying a supervisor or manager? As if they hold the key to your survival by virtue of their 'lofty' achievements in the profession....

How many people expend the best of their energies and efforts to keep the 'provider/employer' content, while denying their own families their time and energy. As if the employer were most important in the scheme of survival, rather than your loved ones....

How many times are we admonished to the effect of 'you gotta play the game" and "that's the way it is - and it will never change"? As if such declarations were not the perverse wisdom of surrender ....

And yes... it all starts with school, and learning how to be 'another brick in the wall'.

Break the mold - 'teach your children well'.

[edit on 30-7-2009 by Maxmars]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I just thought this might belong in the thread also. Just a little insight into "education".

Charlotte Iserbyt served as Senior Policy Advisor in the Office of Educational Research and Improvement (OERI), U.S. Department of Education, during the first Reagan Administration...

Her book The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America is free.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

What's the difference between the two? From the perspective of poverty struck kids in prison for selling Marijuana the 'Global Governance' in your first definition is still Totalitarian. From the perspective of a wealthy happy healthy California soccer mom, sure, it's not such a nefarious thought to have global governance on certain issues.

The difference lies in perspective, and I'd say there's plenty to worry about when globalists push their globalist agenda through nonsensical or manufactured 'global crises'. At least for the poor and powerless that is.

Edit: Typo

[edit on 30-7-2009 by Psynarchist]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I am also a student luckly i live in Canada but the people will not stand for this

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

[edit on 30-7-2009 by switch182]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
Argh ...

Come on folks ... no one likes a good conspiracy more than I do but are we really going to once more purposely confuse terminology to make a dubious point and re-enforce our beliefs upon a false premise?

New World Order in his textbook:

In international relations theory, the term "new world order" has been used to refer to a new period of history evidencing a dramatic change in world political thought and the balance of power. Despite various interpretations of this term, it is primarily associated with the notion of global governance only in the sense of new collective efforts to identify, understand, or address worldwide problems that go beyond the capacity of individual states to solve.

New World Order as you mean it:

In conspiracy theory, the term "New World Order" (the capital letters are distinguishing) refers to the advent of a cryptocratic or totalitarian one world government.

Please don't use NWO as a misnamed "catch all" conspiracy of the gaps notion. It dilutes the value of the intended meaning.

Now ... having said all that, kudos to the kid for his inquisitiveness and intelligence, he would make an awesome ATS member.

I believe he should be able to use the term however he means to use it. He is using it as the "conspiracy" term, and ppl should interpret it that way.

if anything YOUR promoting the "New World Order"!

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
You need to consider age here. This is more about a hissy fit because he can't use his cell phone in school than the "New World Order".

Ascribing the knowledge or wisdom of an adult to an adolescent is nonsense. Yes schools have bad teachers, bad textbooks and all, but whoever put those words in his mouth, whether on a board like this or his Parents are taking away part of his childhood and creating another angry person.

I'd be willing to bet that the NWO stuff is just fluff for his real beef because he wants to text and send pictures instead of studying and improving himself. Why, because he is a child. He is not mature enough to know yet that those homeless people on the streets used to be the ones who wanted to play when it was time to study.

I may not agree with the textbook, but not letting kids spoil their educations with cell phones is the right thing to do.

Kid's, dumb and illiterate is no way to go through life.

[edit on 7/30/2009 by Blaine91555]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
It seems like Globalization and Communism are hated by Americans. What does that show? We hate equality? We hate the ideal society? I think this is why Communism was not successful, some people simply don't like the idea of being equal to a person with less material wealth.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by die_another_day

die_another_day: It seems like Globalization and Communism are hated by Americans.

That sentence is weird in many ways....
First, the generalization. Not every American is the same. Not even close.
Second, globalization is not in anyone's favor but Capitalists. Check Europe, before and after the Euro. Do you really wish to see all small family restaurants across the globe turn into a MacDonalds? All that culture lost, all the decorations and design the same yellow and red?
3rd, the NWO is not about communism, it's about centralization of wealth (power) to a small group of parasitical profiteers, who are merely there because we let them.

They say they own the land, the trees, the fruit, the factories, and should therefore get the profit. This is the problem, and it's growing bigger with ever smaller company being swallowed by a bigger one.

Communism in not the answer; if you're genuinly interested in the ideas, I advise you to delve into Bakunin rather than Marx, or check ParEcon in my signature.

Trust me, we want equality and justice, but we won't get it from our masters above us.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Wow...although the Catholic rules were pretty strict, I'm glad I went to a non-federally funded private school.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
When i graduated high school in 08' i was so relieved to be out of the environment.
there are more problems than parents realize.
you have NO rights
You can't wear what you want.
You can't speak when you want.
You eat when they tell you to.
You can't say what you want to.
You ask to use the restroom.
You can't defend yourself.

All of these are punishable by ISS, OSS, AEP, or suspension.....
it seems they are training children to be sheep when they are older.
so the government has more loyal brainwashed citizens when they come of age.

whatever happened to parents teaching their kids how to read and write?
and/or homeschool period.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoAstra
whatever happened to parents teaching their kids how to read and write?
and/or homeschool period.

If my recent history is accurate, I believe there's been some talk in the establishment's halls of power that home-schooling may be an indicator of extremist leanings, and general civic nuisances.

But then..., these people says lot's of things... stupidly.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoAstra

It was exactly the same last time I was in school in 2000/2001. I'm sure it's getting worse, but it's always been that way generally.

Check out the movie Pump up the Volume, from the mid-90's. I decided to watch that movie last week cuz I hadn't seen it for a while. It blew me away this time. I just kept thinking "When our society evolves philosophically/ideologically, they will see that movie and understand what it does to teenagers to grow up in such an authoritarian society".

Just my random ponderings though.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Well the US seems to be doing its part to bring about a new world order by continuosly invading countries that have different ideals. And by the way the US does what it does for the UK. America is the Devils Advocate.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
The boy should spend more time on reading comprehension and less on making youtube videos. The highlighted cell phone rule states:

Personal phones with photographic capabilities used as photographic instruments are not allowed in the school building. Persons using these phones in the school as a photographic device will be subject to suspension for a period of time designated by the administration.

In other words, you can't bring your camera cell phone into the school if you are going to take pictures with it and you will suffer consequences if you get caught doing just that. It does not say that you can't have a camera-equipped cell phone.

As for his translation of the school rules:

School Rules (Translated)
1) Respect Us
2) Never Question Us
3) Learn Our Propaganda
4) YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS

I notice he doesn't bother to show us the actual list of the rules that he was so kind to "translate" for us.

Some that you can make out from the video are:

9. Show respect; do not engage in activities that disturb learning opportunities for others.
10. Follow the directions of teachers and other adults
11. Help keep the classrooms and the school neat.
12. Take care of school property
13. Know the laws of our Nation, State, and Community, and follow them.
14. Respect yourself and be proud to be a Cowboy/Cowgirl.
15. Be serious about school while you enjoy yourself and have fun, but never at the expense of others.

Aside from the typical American high school silliness of the "proud to be a Cowboy/Cowgirl" of #14 that bothered him so much, none of these support his "translation" and I suspect the missing first eight don't support his "translation" either.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I hate these freemasons and illuminatis, personally I want to take a swipe at them, I think they deserve after shovelling their bs to our kids...

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by erwalker

understandable the rules do not support his translation, teachers bend the rules.
so do principals these days. not all of them do , but some.
Those few teachers in each school are easily recognized and the officials do nothing about it.

but.
you have no rights in school.
dress codes are enforced because of childrens tendency to tease one another, but they do take away some freedoms when a teenager wants to express himself in one of the only ways they can aside from music.
and schools ban mp3 players and cd players anyways.

and i do understand they dont want cellphones in school because children use them to text message and cheat on schoolwork, which is fine.
however its the fact that you cannot express your own voice, without being punished.

my dad said that in 77' he could bring his shotgun to school on his gunrack and nobody said anything, but if we were to do that today, it would be considered domestic terrorism....

it seems the government wants to force our children instead of letting them learn from their mistakes

or they just want them to be obedient so it will be easier for them to control them in the future.

anyways, the school systems are too strict and thats why kids skip school and do other things, is because going to public school is stressful on a kid.
stressful beginnings mean a stressful person later on.
they arent helping the kids, they are making life hell for them for the first 18 years of their life.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
All I can say is that this is OUTRAGEOUS! When my son starts going to school I had better never hear anything about this or else bad things will happen.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoAstra
When i graduated high school in 08' i was so relieved to be out of the environment.
there are more problems than parents realize.
you have NO rights
You can't wear what you want.
You can't speak when you want.
You eat when they tell you to.
You can't say what you want to.
You ask to use the restroom.
You can't defend yourself.

Hmm..
These all appear to be the same general rules that apply to adult life/jobs. Considering you graduated last year, you obviously have yet to realize this.

Most decent jobs, you CAN'T wear what you want, CAN'T necessarily speak when you want. You eat when your lunch break comes around. Saying what you want would get most people fired, especially if you're dealing directly with customers/clients(Trust me, I work in people's homes, and if I started saying "what I want" tomorrow morning, I wouldn't have a job by tomorrow night). The restroom thing varies from job to job.
The fact is, for most people, a certain level of conformity is required to be a productive member of society. Whether it is right or not is another matter altogether.

So... You're against schools preparing you for real life? You're against teaching respect, responsibility, and discipline? Do you realize without these things, you have chaos?

I'm 38 and have a child in 5th grade. While I may not agree with the curriculum at times, I certainly have no problem with them enforcing the fundamentals of social behavior.

You have to grow up some time, whether you like it or not.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Thank god I go to a independent private school now. We learn almost nothing the same way that some of my other schools did and we have freedom to do pretty much anything. I never really connected the dots but now that I watched the video I do find it suspicious that my last school had 2 cameras in every room and something that looked like a microphone on it (and it was an elementary school!) Now I also think that homework and getting up early every morning and rushing to school where u work with little breaks also prepares you for being a mindless slave to work in the NWO

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join