It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order Being Taught In Schools! video

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by LeeannaHolland

Being someone in education and listening to this kid talk about the rules of his school as if the school is out to get him does nott sit well with me. New World Order in the context of that textbook, and mind you this is only my opinion, probably meant the progressive shift in world power to counties like china, india, etc because of globalization. About the rules, the reason children shouldn't have cell phones with cameras in the classroom is because children lie, and a picture is worth a thousand words. I don't care what anyone says children lie, and everyone knows its true because we were all kids too once. If a kid snapped a picture of a teacher handling a situation, say a fight between two kids and has to physically seperate them. However, the picture shows the teacher forcefully touching the kid. LAWSUIT. This is why we DON'T have video in public school classrooms. Parents are crazy, and kids tell crazy stories. Mixing the two is like mixing ammonia with bleach.

Here's a cute young conspiracy mind blossoming into a life of paranoia.

For my two cents on NWO, Do I believe really super wealthy types collaborate with each other in order to stay atop the food chain so to speak? Yes. Do I believe they are inherently evil and they have some master plan? No. Misguided perhaps and greedy, even lacking a proper level of humanity.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by die_another_day

ofcourse, you are not ment too understand it.

Globalisation is removal of private enterprizes and institutions for them to be governed by the World blabla etc...

One runs All..

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Ok, so it's being taught in schools. Now it's the responsibility of the parents to teach actual US history, the Constitution , Bill of Rights, ect, to their kids at home. Kids will see right from wrong and the Constitution along with liberty will prevail.

So once agin it's all about parenting and what is taught in the home. Teach what is right and TPTB perversion of what life should be will fail.

[edit on 30-7-2009 by Tyr Sog]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Tyr Sog

I'd rather teach my kids the Communist Manifesto than capitalism

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Did anyone notice that the New World Order Section of his book began on Chapter 33.... What a COINCIDENCE!!!

Isn't the number 33 very important, symbolically, to the representatives/members of the New World Order, i.e. the Freemasons?

Just thought I'd point out that 'coincidence'.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tyr Sog
Ok, so it's being taught in schools. Now it's the responsibility of the parents to teach actual US history, the Constitution , Bill of Rights, ect, to their kids at home. Kids will see right from wrong and the Constitution along with liberty will prevail.

So once agin it's all about parenting and what is taught in the home. Teach what is right and TPTB perversion of what life should be will fail.

Really?

The perversion that is liable to come out of each indivdual home is likely to be more skewed and biased then anything the TPTB might teach/preach. Just look at the variety of views and responces on this very site and then let those same people become the sole source of information for their children. For every child that turned out strong and freewilled there would be a child so deep into disinformation that they could never function in the larger world.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13
Umm it's an alright video with how it obscures the view but honesty this is no different then any high school for the past 20 years... if not more. I remember reading the same things in my text books, I also remember all types of clothing being banned, hoods etc. along with any type or photographic device because 1 it disrupts class and 2 some closing can conceal your identity. I live in New Bedford MA, and we've had kids threaten to kill students a number of times so tons of percautions had to be made.

Also a question to the OP, why do you need a crell phone in school, when they aren't even allowed at my job???

I think this is just some BS propaganda machine, schools always inforce rules to police their students thats the way it goes. Even more so today though... thank Columbine.

[edit on 30-7-2009 by NoJoker13]

Yes...but, the more we adopt the, "That's just the way it is, attitude," the more freedoms we will ultimately surrender by not taking action and reading between the lines.

And as far as I knew...when I was in high school, they didn't refer to the idea of a New World Order to the student body, let alone put it in the regular reading curriculum. That was just a conspiracy phrase limited to the people we now refer to as "paranoid" or imbalanced. I can't remember the last time that I ever looked into a high school textbook and saw the phrase NEW WORLD ORDER. You might want to reevaluate that phrase and ask yourself why it would be taught to our youth as such.

Something really stinks here, and hopefully others will recognize it.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by JalZhaunlUss
I remember this in history class. Only 4 people in my class knew about the real situation with things. Funny thing was that i always was able to prove my side of the arguments right because i would research material and bring it in with me on the day that it was needed. That's how i got an A throughout highschool in that class...proving my points.

yep!!! exactally!!!

Stay in that line of thought my fellow ATS'r and you'll go VERY VERY far WHATEVER you do! I think, IMO, that half the members on this site debate their argument with only words WITHOUT any reference or credible references. If they did the same methodology as you have we really would have a NWO!!!

The ones that do bring their references to the table keeps me here a member even longer and keeps raising the bar for me! thanks guys! You know who you are!! I know some have sacrificed alot to bring to light that which is in the dark.

granted that I don't have alot of 'flagged content' but I do my best to backup my findings/theories with references.

I gave you a star for this, thx for sharing!

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by die_another_day
Guys I fail to see why globalization is bad

Well, lets see. If stocks fall, and a global economy is based on it, then...the world falls. That's the first reason. I think we're getting a small taste of that right now.

Second reason: Globalization sets up standards of living for everyone across the board. Therefore, there is no room for the exceptional to get ahead except for the people deemed already exceptional.

Globalization usually equates to a standard in a global police state. You need to keep the locals from thinking or acting too much in their own interest.

Globalization creates social and religious orders. Rome was one of the first efforts in history. And, if you remember correctly, they traveled everywhere erecting their "One and only version of a God" by killing everyone who did not accept or believe. Gee, that sounds familiar.

I could go on and on, but, hopefully you get the point.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoYaGonnaCall

well, then I have 1 question for you.

Why aren't they allowed to have a cell phone w/ cameras!
( not personally mad at you just $)*%$& that if something REALLY bad would happen wouldn't it be best to get it on video??

I've worked in the high tech manufacturing industry for 14 years and yes, we are not allow such devices on the job for good reason. Now for the life of me, why wouldn't they be allowed to have such a device? Unless the school has a secret they want to keep....

otherwise, what's the beg deal....

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanuckGeer
Did anyone notice that the New World Order Section of his book began on Chapter 33.... What a COINCIDENCE!!!

Isn't the number 33 very important, symbolically, to the representatives/members of the New World Order, i.e. the Freemasons?

Just thought I'd point out that 'coincidence'.

I noticed that too! I thought it was quite the coincidence, from a conspiracy theorists point of view. I wouldn't extend it much beyond that, but it was worth noting

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

hey, for those of us who can't access youtube, or don't want to suffer through yet another video someone else thinks is of monumental importance, do you think you could do people a favor and have the courtesy to actually give people a heads up of what they're going to see?

Its sickening how much posting a video and a half -as... efforted description counts as a post on this site lately.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
It is probable that this young man hasn't accumulated enough information to fully understand the scope of this conspiracy theory..., yet. But who knows? He may be a great 'teacher' in our future... we all start somewhere!

I admit that the clinically acceptable definition of NWO appears quite antiseptic and logical when viewed from a specific perspective. But even that perspective evokes suspicions in me.

... Despite various interpretations of this term, it is primarily associated with the notion of global governance only in the sense of new collective efforts to identify, understand, or address worldwide problems that go beyond the capacity of individual states to solve.

Ideally, world-wide problems logically demand world-wide solutions. And the element that lends support to the 'global governance' solution is the acceptance that individual state sovereignty is an obstacle to any world-wide solution. But I will not blithely accept that as a valid position, because there is no 'rule' that dictates that sovereign nations cannot cooperate to address the problem.

We can cooperate to make war, we can cooperate to exploit, we can cooperate to conquer and oppress. But in order to solve any of these problems we need a big brother to 'tell us what, how, and when to do something'?

The NWO at it's heart is a narcissist solution to a nonexistent problem - you have to accept that the only way to achieve anything is not through the consensus of free people; but via a subjugated population under one ideological and political yoke. Sorry, I can't buy in to that.

Perhaps I will change my mind as I grow and learn more. But right now, I can not disassociate national sovereignty from a government which will serve me to protect my family and their inalienable human rights. Rights not 'granted' nor 'conditionally recognized' by a global organization.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
THIS THREAD is the proof that this site is infested with dumb people, sorry

new world order in the history books is a different thing than in a conspiracy site ...

THATS IT MAN ... stop flagging this and read above

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Yeah, a university just had a lecture on China and the NWO.

Nothing new here.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
We all know school hasnt been about education for quite some time. They dont want people to actually think for themselves, just sustain the machine that keeps them in power. Subliminal brainwashing techniques have been used for quite some time as well. Hell I can remember in the 6th grade they were having do mock votes for the upcoming presidential election (Bush sr.). They brought in some guy (supposed veteran) who was telling us that the peace sign actually stood for cowards and meant the person doing it was a coward and a chicken and that we had to vote for Bush. And then they had us repeat over and over that we will vote for Bush. And of course Bush won our little mock election in a landslide. Hmmm so why would they do that to a bunch of 6th graders who could care less about the election.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tyr Sog

Really? How are parents supposed to counter the 24 hr indoctrination through the media, with the 2 hrs a day they MAY see their kids. Its pretty impossible.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
Argh ...

Come on folks ... no one likes a good conspiracy more than I do but are we really going to once more purposely confuse terminology to make a dubious point and re-enforce our beliefs upon a false premise?

New World Order in his textbook:

In international relations theory, the term "new world order" has been used to refer to a new period of history evidencing a dramatic change in world political thought and the balance of power. Despite various interpretations of this term, it is primarily associated with the notion of global governance only in the sense of new collective efforts to identify, understand, or address worldwide problems that go beyond the capacity of individual states to solve.

This is just a different spin on the same thing, global governance means one world government. Change in political thought is what we have been seeing since 9/11. Collective efforts to address world problems, will be crime, border control, education, pollution etc. We've seen how education and pollution will be targeted, maybe some RFID chips for crime and border control? who knows.

New World Order as you mean it:

In conspiracy theory, the term "New World Order" (the capital letters are distinguishing) refers to the advent of a cryptocratic or totalitarian one world government.

Please don't use NWO as a misnamed "catch all" conspiracy of the gaps notion. It dilutes the value of the intended meaning.

Now ... having said all that, kudos to the kid for his inquisitiveness and intelligence, he would make an awesome ATS member.

Does it matter that they are not forcing themselves upon the people, but rather using snide tactics to slip things in under the radar, new bills etc.

I'm not disputing what you said, a world government doesn't have to be the totalitarian government that is infamous for CT NWO, but IMO, they aren't helping my stance on them by being very cloak and daggers about how they introduce it.

I, as did many others, anticipated an economic crash to facilitate this NWO (good or bad). Now to me, they wouldn't have done that if it they had our best interests at heart, therefore, they are doing it for their own ends. Not saying this is the truth, just how I see it.

EMM

edit; now I remember, I saw this kid in another vid, he got the Cops called on him by the teachers because he was wearing an t-shirt : 9/11 Truth Now I think it sayd ..

If thats true, that is disgusting. Why would you ever get someone arrested for the clothes they wear? I can understand asking them to change for a rude gesture or maybe swear words, but for expressing a point of view?

[edit on 30-7-2009 by ElectroMagnetic Multivers]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Google Video Link

"Wouldn't it be better to somehow condition people from childhood to accept, and even to desire, work that was partial, trivial, mechanical, dull, repetitive, and unchallenging to thought or creativity?

Is this description already reminding you of school? Where learning arises not from curiosity but from authority's agenda; where achievement is adjudged by external standards; where human beings, like so many objects, are numbered, "classified, and "graded"; where knowledge is reduced to answers, right and wrong; where children are confined to a classroom or desk except when authority allows them "recess" or a pass; where problems are solved by following teacher's instructions; where free speech and free assembly are suspended—where, indeed, there are no freedoms at all but only privileges; where bells condition us to follow a regular external schedule; where fraternization is surreptitious (as my teacher once said, "You are not here to socialize!"); where none outside the hierarchical structure of authority have the power to make or change rules; where we must accept the tasks given us; where work is arbitrary and meaningless except for what external reward it brings; where resistance is proved futile in the face of a near-omniscient, omnipotent central authority. . . what better preparation for adult confinement to offices and factories could there be? What better preparation for accepting unquestioningly the lives given us? Where else can students "learn to think of themselves as employees competing for the favors of management"?

---------------
These features of schooling were designed into it from the very beginning, as stated very explicitly by such guiding organizations as Rockefeller's General Education Board:

www.ascentofhumanity.com...

Not only does school prepare us to submit to the trivialized, demeaning, dull, and unfulfilling jobs that dominate our economy to the present time, not only does it prepare us to be modern producers, it equally prepares us to be modern consumers. Consider Gatto's description:

Schools train individuals to respond as a mass. Boys and girls are drilled in being bored, frightened, envious, emotionally needy, generally incomplete. A successful mass production economy requires such a clientele. A small business, small farm economy like that of the Amish requires individual competence, thoughtfulness, compassion, and universal participation; our own requires a managed mass of leveled, spiritless, anxious, familyless, friendless, godless, and obedient people who believe the difference between "Cheers" and "Seinfeld" is worth arguing about.

"To most of the roles society offers, I say, "You are made for more than that." We inhabit, in the words of Ivan Illich, "a world into which nobody fits who has not been crushed and molded by sixteen years of formal education." The very idea of having to be at a job "on time" was appalling to early industrial laborers, who also refused the numbing repetitiveness of industrial work until the specter of starvation compelled them. What truly self-respecting person would spend a life marketing soda pop or chewing gum unless they were somehow broken by repeated threats to survival? "

Now imagine Sitting Bull as an "employee" working at Mc Donalds. Funny ?
Yes for a day maybe. Free people accept no orders and no conditions like "do this or you don't get food". Free people gather and live as tribes. It's a natural organization for people, happens in childhood, then it's quickly destroyed by "civilized education". They teach us how to get on with the "serious business" of being slaves and selling our lives for money and how to better fight each other. For the privilege to serve.

[edit on 30-7-2009 by pai mei]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
My school has 96 cameras inside and outside the school. That, in my opinion, is creepy.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join