It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Shield Headed to Baghdad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2003 @ 10:07 AM
link   
"I am an American human shield on this trip to Baghdad to try and stop this war,'' said volunteer John Rosse.
''I ask American troops headed here...not to come, they have no business being here. They do not make good ambassadors. They are here to kill, murder, devastate the civilian population of Iraq. That is not an American thing to do.''

famulus.msnbc.com...

i'm all about peace...but these folk are on dope. and of course Saddam is the gracious host, granting them all visas. hehehe.

posted on Feb, 12 2003 @ 03:49 PM
link   
These idiots are "not fit" (in the head) and therefore, will not survive... At least it cleans up the gene pool for the next generation....

posted on Feb, 12 2003 @ 04:02 PM
link   
they are so stoopid.....human shield my ass....those idots support Saddam....nuke em all

posted on Feb, 12 2003 @ 04:18 PM
link   
there just goin to cause more american death by doin this.

posted on Feb, 12 2003 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Some random thoughts:

As long as public opinion condems what these people are doing they will no longer be a factor in deciding whether to attack that city or not.

This would be an excellent cover for a small group of spies.

If Saddam suspects that some of these people are spies they will be killed quickly anyway.

posted on Feb, 13 2003 @ 08:47 AM
link   
The spy angle I mean...that would be clever...

posted on Feb, 13 2003 @ 05:32 PM
link   
nah, i doubt they're spies...though it would be a good cover. most of them look like retired hippies--one even went so far as to say he didn't think they would stop the war. ummm, then do you have a death wish or something? bombs will be dropping all over the place...and just like bullets they don't have a name on them. i know they are smart weapons but not that smart. and who is to say Saddam won't capture you and use you as a real human shield...put you right inside one of the targeted buildings just for kicks.

this story should be used in a just say no to drugs psa.

posted on Feb, 13 2003 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Those guys are just going to end up as gene pool casualties. If they want to protest, they should just do it here...dumbasses.

top topics

join