It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy crap!!! Third eye secret blocked by our own body...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by CrashGecko

I think the next step is to push the soft spot of your mouths roof forward through the side or something.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I agree with you conclusion. Not sure about the third eye but still the truth when it is known does open the eyes of those who are blinded by many false deceptions and lies. Sin, evil if you will is a very real force unto itself, just look around for proof and ask your( self life) do I agree with this deception or do I seek the truth in all things. Ask as you will receive. Not even God can change the flesh of man. Those that worship him must worship in spirit for he is an eternal spirit. He came not to reform the flish of man but to offer humanity a new creation. Born of the spirit is when Gods' uncreated life comes to dewell in an individuals spirit. We then become like him but certainly not a God as their is only one definition of him and that is he has always been. No other force can claim this. Once believing the truth and knowing this truth we then have two natures living in us as opose to one prior to salvation through truth. Sin nature and Gods' nature. Sin dewells in the flesh of man and is a force unto itself. Our new created spirit (our new life) is deep within our spirit. We war daily with these two life forces, one made with the flesh of humanity and the other of God ( his Holy Spirit). At the completion of truth the flesh will die and sin with it as we are transformed completely to live with him who has always been. Unconditional love and joy and peace. I would ask no one to believe for I am also (though new in my spirit) of the flesh. Salvation comes as God moves (not us) in an individuals life drawing him and opening his eyes that he would see the truth and his ears that he could hear the truth when spoken. Our promise is that he (the truth of God) will complete this work in us after it has begun. This is only (my) summation and I am not here to reform or even to influence. Just to speak in words.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceMonkeys
here's some advice for opening your third eye. Get hold of some '___' and you will never look at life in the same way again, and what's strange is '___' is found in the pineal gland of every human being and is released when in deep sleep.

Absolute truth, spoken like a pro, the problem is that its extremely hard to get hold of. However, once you go along that route the third eye is open for 'all' to see. There are some very good videos on YT that explain '___' in its entirit. Probably against the rules here to post them so I won't.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

So what exactly does '___' do to you? How can it change you forever?

Is '___' even a drug? I mean, its a part of our body, so how can it be a drug?

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevedel0

Practically all drugs affect what we already have in our brain.Ecstasy effects for example are primarily from overloading the brain with serotonin,something that the brain needs and is natural.Drug laws are silly,we all know that....

[edit on 29-7-2009 by Solomons]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

How convenient.

Just like we had to earn our birth and our death too eh?

Did we earn our bodies? Do we earn injury done to us by others?

Do we earn our imaginations, our dreams?

Does religion teach us we have to earn forgiveness? Apparently, all we have to do is simply ask for it...not particularly hard work.

No...none of the above.

Having to earn anything is incorrect. We simply ASK for it. Whether that be in the form of enlightenment (whatever that may be), or for material things.

The universe gives us what we REALLY ask for..the trick is in knowing what you are asking.

Ok..edit to add:

I wasn't going to share this, but everyone seems to be opening up so...

My wife and i decided to leave it until later in life to start a family, and get all the rubbish out of the way first. You know the kind of things early 20 somethings get up to.

Travelling, clubs,pubs, hobbies etc.

We decided the time was right around 2002 after being together for about 14 years.

We tried and nothing happened. We tried altering our diets and lifestyles...nothing. This went on for over three years, and still nothing.

We resigned ourselves to testing etc. we all came back as normal, or nothing wrong with us physically, so we then opted to go for IVF treatment.

Not being religious, or more accurately not believing in organised or mainstream religion and more spiritual, one night when my wife had gone to bed, i decided to ASK for what i really wanted.

Who did i ask? Not who..but what.

The universe, is not a thing or an entity. It is everything, literally.

You don't have to look up at the stars (although it won't hurt if you did), or the sky or anything.

Just picture everything in your mind. Imagine the universe's energy flowing through you, through your pores, your bones and most importantly, your mind and heart.

You will feel a restful, peaceful connection, not in your mind, but through your entire 'self'.

At this point, while calm and focused and you can 'feel' the universe is taking notice, ask for what you want or need.

BE SPECIFIC! Don't be vague, or simpering.

Don't be angry, anxious, upset or even happy and euphoric..just calm, focused and relaxed.

I asked for a family.

I said please allow me the chance to become a father, and in exchange i will be the best father i can be. I will love and cherish my family, and look after them as best i can. I will teach them the things i know, and the things i feel are important. I will teach them to be good people, and to know love.

Thank you.

Well...a month went by, and we had our appointment to start our first round of IVF treatment on the Wednesday. The day before, on the Tuesday my wife said she felt something different inside (not moving, but an intuition), so we did a test...

A bold, dark line showed up in the tester window! We were pregnant!

8.5 months later our first Beautiful baby boy was born.

I said a quiet thank you to the universe. We went through exactly the same with our second child, although it was 2.5 years of trying, not 3 this time, and no IVF appointment. I did ask the universe nicely again, and sure enough...you can guess the rest.

You do not have to earn your right to anything. Earning and work is a fallacy put out by the slave drivers and controllers to get you to do what they don't want to do...which is they way most humans see life. Work, play, work, play, die.

It doesn't have to be like that. Not if you don't want it like that.

"Ask, and ye shall receive" is not just for the bible bashers!

[edit on 29/7/2009 by spikey]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevedel0

I will send you a U2U as it won't be fair on the OP to get this thread closed down because of Drug related questions and I believe '___' is frowned upon by many (I wonder why?)

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I do appreciate your post, as there is definitely a mind-body connection. The more we learn of the connection, the more we become the connection.

That being said, I think there is a huge spiritual block to integration, turning the two eyes into one, sort of thing. It is that, if you look at the hierarchy of this world, it is based on illusion and exploitation. Integrating in this light turns us into diabolical beasts, hellbent on the accumulation of whatever hedonistic things that might give us more delightful stimulation. Simply put, if you were to collectivize the whole of humanity, we are the self without regard for the other. We are a world of war, not peace. Our egos trap us in our own reality tunnels. Only the self with true regard for the other in a state of nonjudgment and forgiveness, one who can see the interconnection of all things, one who can then see the possible symbiotic state we could all live in, only that self is worthy of integration. For that is the self of creation, of love. Integration of the selfish halves creates a beast masquerading as the divine. It is my view that if one seeks integration, he or she better well be ready to do the right thing as he or she perceives it, without any affirmation from anybody else. Otherwise, we stand the chance of becoming monsters. However, the monster in us devours itself, and we are perpetually allowed a fresh start, to get it right.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
You dont really need this to feel this third eye. I discovered mine after deep relaxation preceding astral projection preparation and auto hypnosis. In a trance like state the forehead will slightly stretch with a faint but noticable pressure.
I think it is the result of long time relaxation techniques that opens it up.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Again:
ITS REVEALED ON PAGES 1 AND 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
_____
2. I see that people show themselves where they are spiritually with their replies. The humble and understanding ones supported me for keeping it secret for now.

The egoists, who ave much much work to do on themselves (even though we all do) projected their own faults on to me ....such as "he wants attention, u suck, just say it, or by not reading the whole thread and immediately jumping the gun with assumptions. Many of you show your colors on here.

The original post was written in such a way that those who are clever and ready would find it. Those who arent would only bash me for keeping it secret. Thats why Jesus spoke in parables. Oh and I love Jesus, FYI.
_____
Besides that, it takes time, work on yourself, cultivating compassion, love, service, etc. Without any of that you will go crazy with this, your whole world will go upside down and I say this from previous direct experiences of other spiritual categories.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I may be wrong, but, What you are doing is dangling "enlightenment" over our heads in a "I-know-something-you-don't" fashion and refusing to tell us the answer.
Isn't this directly feeding your ego driving you farther and farther away from you claimed "enlightenment"?
I would figure to avoid this predicament, would be simply not to post then you would bypass feeding your ego by holding yourself above others.

Just a thought

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Kashodi

Wouldn't it be best to just not say anything in this situation, especially since I just posted what I felt above your post?

Honestly come on now!!! There is no possible way for you to know the exact motivational reasons for which I originally posted this thread.

However having a thousand different assumptions about me and why I posted this seems to be in fashion. So be it!!!!

I just said it was revealed on page 1 and 3!!!!! I promised not to tell anyone but compassion and wanting to share this lead me to post enough for people to figure it out.

Is there a way to close this thread?? It's becoming nonsense now and very few get the point even after me repeating myself constantly. Nothing needs to be said.....

If your a moderator can you close this thread please. Thank you.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Forgive me for my ignorance but it would seem you would share this 'valuable' information with us and let us decide whether or not we can 'handle' it. I too am getting very frustrated with all these claims of 'knowing' yet nobody KNOWS anything apparently.

It would also seem the only way to actually get to this higher state of mind is to actually take some sort of hallucinigen like the Mazatec Indians or something.
Maybe that's why all the natural mind altering drugs are illegal - they will actually cause you to reach a state of awareness

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Condemning others for not "understanding" what your NOT EXPLAINING in plain English?

Great come back.

The excuse "By giving people enlightenment right away, you could create harm" is not actually true.

The reason humans keep causing harm to each other today is directly proportional to the lack of enlightenment we have.

By sharing englightenment with all people in plain English (there are no Romans here to arrest you, you have freedom of speech now) - you will actually give us a shot at progressing and avoiding WW3.

By hiding the secrets of truth from people, you increase the chances of WW3 by leaving us stupid.

See how your entire premise is flawed?

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
There is a way that the tongue block's the third eye. PROFOUNDLY stop lying and seeking flattery and manipulating and seeking domination with your tongue, then make choices that you know you should make, follow through, repeat as needed, do these things and your "third eye" will open eventually.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I think all those that are showing negative signs towards this thread should hold back on the flaming and re read pages 1-3. It appears that maybe the OP isn't used to the ATS mentality of some of its members.

On a seperate note I wanted to say many yogis and spiritually enlightened people have used the tongue on the roof of the mouth technique for many years. It is worth the research to see how the OP does indeed know about ancient techniques, whether they open the 3rd eye or not is another question.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

If you can believe both Billy Meier and Alex Collier, they both state that ETs manipulated our DNA long ago to suppress our potential.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
To all of the Flamers. Don't blame the messenger for the message. It was delivered. If you need more info. Do more research along the lines of the message. You have the world at your fingertips for the moment. Take advantage of it, unless you just get off on flaming and don't consider the fact that life isn't a drive through Burger King and you don't get it your way right NOW.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
reply to post by CX

Is there any danger that can come from this? Can it be used unwisely?

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! This sux soooo bad, because I want to and wish to share this for everyone, but it's not.

WHy?

Because if there is ego involved and there isn't preliminary work done before going into this, you will end up going crazy. Imagine losing an 'I' and never getting it back. Ha!!!!! It takes preliminary work, I dont even feel ready yet to go here, although I'm working on this continuosly.

Magicians smoke and mirrors. Nothing more nothing less. Nice try.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
About '___' - advocating the usage of drugs or anything of that sort would be a reason for the moderators to say anything to you. However, I would like to share some real information about '___'. Concerning the studies that have been done and the leading researchers in the field. Go get the book "'___' - The Spirit Molecule" - by Dr. Rick Strassman. Excellent read. And then look up Dr. Rick Doblin, head of MAPS - the Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies. There is some serious research into '___'.
About the 3rd eye. I have been fascinated by this and often wondered about how '___' and the 3rd eye are related. Thanks for the post as now I have a new direction to do my research into.

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join