It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy crap!!! Third eye secret blocked by our own body...

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
OK, so you cannot directly tell us how to "unlock" our third eye but sure you can provide some video evidence of what can be achieved with your 3rd eye....

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
dude...you need to read the whole thread for what you're looking for.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
well soon as my tongue heals from trying talavya kriya, im going to just practice stretching it, it seems to work better with more progress with me, and if need be i will get surgery done. talavya kriya and surgery are the same thing if you ask me, the only difference i see is one used a jagged cutting tool. YOUR TEETH! sorry but surgery seems more humane.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I'm sooo last after reading all these pages!
I hate secrets especially when you are at "abovetopsecret.com"

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

Do you really want to "stimulate" your pineal and other glands from INSIDE the skull?

I think not. I also think it's unnecessary, as there are other ways to stimulate it, more in accordance with man's NATURAL anatomy and physiology. (Think: why would the nasal and oral cavities be formed as they are? Do you think there is a "conspiracy" by our bodies to keep us from being "enlightened"? I don't think so.)

There are no shortcuts in meditation and "enlightenment". But that doesn't mean it's necessarily an impossibly arduous way to travel...

[edit on 17-8-2009 by Ethereal Gargoyle]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Ethereal Gargoyle

AWAKENING I

Please read all of the following if you wish to perform this exercise. You need to understand what you will be doing. It is important to follow the instructions as this is very advanced:

The 3rd Eye is directly related to the 6th chakra; the psychic chakra, located on the middle of the forehead above the brows. It is closely associated with the "pineal" gland. The pineal gland id dormant in most people,as is the true 3rd eye. French Philosopher Rene Descartes believed the pineal gland to be "the seat of the soul" where mind and body met.

In the average person, the pineal gland is atrophied and dormant. The following exercise will change that. Please read this thoroughly, as much of the exercises I write of are very advanced and can cause problems if one does not do them correctly.

The pineal gland is like a grape in size; like a raisin in most people where it remains dormant.

Opening the pineal gland/3rd eye:

This is done with a specific tone and chant. You only need to do this exercise for 3 days, afterwards, it is permanent.

The mantra to be used is "Thoh," pronounced "TOE." It must be within the correct vibration. Not deep, not high pitched, in between, like alto range. You will feel it when you hit the correct tone.

1. Sit with your back straight.

2. Breathe in through your nose and hold your breath as long as is comfortable- open your jaws so there is a small space between your top and bottom teeth, place the tip of your tongue between the space of your slightly parted teeth.

3. Put a very light pressure onto the tongue with your teeth. This is like the same process of saying the "TH" part of the English word "the." Once your tongue is in position, release your breath slowly through your mouth saying T-H-H-O-H-H in one long exahle (say the word one time pre exhale) Your tongue will be vibrating between your teeth. You should feel the air moving past your tongue and teeth. If this technique is done properly, you will feel a pressure or sensation in your jaw and cheeks. The tone will also vibrate in your 3rd eye. It may take a few seconds to adjust this, don't worry, just keep going.

4. Do the above 5 times in a row.

5. It is very important the above exercise be done for 3 consecutive days, 24 hours apart. Then it is a done deal.

WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:

1. One of the first experiences is a headache or pressure in the center of the forehead. This sensation may also feel like it is originating from within, usually an inch or more beneath the surface of the forehead. This is a positive indication the pineal gland is awakening and beginning to function in a healthy manner. *Some people can experience a migrane lasting several hours. The severity of the side effects will depend on how atrophied your pineal gland is to begin with.

2. After the occurence of headache or pressure in the forehead, you may wake up one morning with a throbbing or tingling sensation in your forehead; it may feel like a goosebump. The feeling may be very intense like something is there. The sensation of pulsing or throbbing will continue throughout the day. This is the final phisiological event you will experience after opening up your 3rd eye. It indicates your pineal gland is awankened, functioning and alive.

PSYCHIC EFFECTS:

Faster, easier learning and retention Marked increase in intuition Increased creativity Psychic gifts develop and become remarkedly stronger and more intense Ability to see human auras Clairaudience (psychic hearing) opens up

This is a very powerful exercise and as with all powerful practices, your body will go through discomfort in order to adapt.

AWAKENING II

In order for this to work properly, you must have already performed the Awakening I exercise. I included this below for those who are new. It is very important to wait for 10-14 days following awakening I, before you go onto awakening II, otherwise the exercises won't be effective as your body needs time to adapt and get the energy flow going.

This exercise is completely euphoric and intensely pleasurable. Unlike Awakening I, this should be done once a week and given the blissful effects that are lasting when done correctly, most people will enjoy doing so.

Breath in deeply and hold your breath for a count of 5, 3 times. This helps you to be relaxed and focused. Then focus all of your concentration upon your 3rd eye. You should begin to feel a sensation similar to the effects of the awakening I exercise- a slight pressure or awareness of the spot of your 3rd eye.

Now, take a deep breath as you did for the awakening one exercise. Hold it for as long as comfortable- (do not push this) and release your breath vibrating the word "MAY." Pronounced like the English language word for the month of May. It should all come out one time- M-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-ay. Gradually and slowly. AIt is ok to adjust your pitch. Breath in again, repeat this 5 times. The tone should be alto. You need to hit a certain pitch. You will know, for you will feel this in your head. Do the best you can.

Now, VERY IMPORTANT- when vibrating the word "MAY," feel the energy going into your head, first your 3rd eye area, then into the middle of your brain and then to the top of your head where your crown chakra is located.

Remember to concentrate on your forehead (3rd eye area), then the middle of your brain and finally the top of your head. This is done for the duration of each chant.

1. Breath in
2. Begin to exhale, vibrating "MAY"
3. Concentrate on your 3rd eye
4. Concentrate on the middle of your brain
5. Concentrate on the top of your head and finish exhaling the vibration

Repeat 4 more times.

The effects of this exercise are extremely pleasurable. A feeling of lightness can occur immediately following, some people may feel energy or tingling inside their heads, or completely covering their heads; a slight pressure in the crown area and intense euphoria. The bliss state can occur hours and even days later. This will become permanent and will greatly assist in void meditation, clairvoyance and other psychic and paranormal powers.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
^^^^^^^^^^^

Thanks for all that info!

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons

Originally posted by SpaceMonkeys
here's some advice for opening your third eye. Get hold of some '___' and you will never look at life in the same way again, and what's strange is '___' is found in the pineal gland of every human being and is released when in deep sleep.

That has never been proven,but it is in the brain.We know that much.And best not to promote drugs on ATS,you will get a warning for that.But i agree with you...

Actually, it has been proven ! And I wanted also to post a peace of David Wilcock Enigma 2012 where he also talks about the gland but someone else was first www.disclose.tv...

Did you know that the Black Ops have a high regard concerning the pineal gland ? The nazi's were the first to study it thoroughly. After and during the second war many scientists were taken/invited/... to the USA. Now the american Black Ops are still doing some experiments, improve what they already can and have good results with that.

There are other means as well you can try. I am doing some experimentations with FLEX-PFA-2 from heal-me.com.au...
Explanation : heal-me.com.au...
Follow the link in the grey area : FreX-PFA-2 for the product itself.
It's about "Resonance Initiated Field Effects (R.I.F.E.)"
I am testing it. I am not sick but I use it as a stimulation of the pineal gland. But I feel something's happening on the right spot in my head when releasing those frequencies into my body.

[edit on 18-8-2009 by ExperiencedGhost]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by hardstyleaz
reply to post by Ethereal Gargoyle

AWAKENING STUFF

Dude, I just tryed that first one while reading the rest of it and said thoh once not like you instructed, and right after i felt a headache starting and a pressure in my third eye. So i will deffinitly give it a try later. thank you =)

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
No problem. And don't give me the credit, I wasn't the first to post it in this thread. If you go back a couple pages, you will see that it was posted before. I still have trouble on the second part, can't get the right sound (how does saying ma-a-a-a-a-y give you vibrations in your head?).

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Genesis 3:2 The woman said to the serpent, "We may eat fruit from the trees (6086)  in the garden,

6086 ets
carpenter, gallows, helve, pine, plank, staff, stalk, stick,

a tree (from its firmness); hence, wood (plural sticks) -- + carpenter, gallows, helve, + pine, plank, staff, stalk, stick, stock, timber, tree, wood.

It sounds like a tree until you look at the root word

see HEBREW atsah (6095)
TO SHUT
"winks"
A primitive root; properly, to fasten (or make firm), i.e. To close (the eyes) -- shut. 

Now look at its related atseh 6096 which is from 6095 above

backbone
From atsah; the spine (as giving firmness to the body) -- backbone.

Tree, man, spine, shut

Opening this '3rd eye' actually shuts it to the Tree of Life.

OP, this is the answer to your original question.
The natural state of consciousness is to have thoughts wonder to and fro so that we don't all fall into self-hypnosis. You must actively and consciously pursue it, and therein is why your Creator will shut your eye to His Light and the Tree of Life. Instead you get the false light of darkness and will, if not repented of, get the delusion.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join