It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post ONLY if you are an Alien

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Cool. I'm going to try it. Not exactly like you did but I'll make my 'request' and send it out. I'll check back and let ya'll know if anything (or anyone?) responds.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Great be sure and let us know how it works for you!

I wanted to add that there have been some very interesting u2u's shared that I am under confidence to keep private however I can say that I now truly wonder just how many walkins and higher dimensional beings are posting here on the forum just to help raise the frequency of our time prior to what they state is going to be great changes for humanity in the very near future. I will ask permission to quote a few of the things that are being told to me that I think you will want to hear.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Do it
Two Lines
Three Lines

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
hey yea,

So I'm a star being reincarnate.

most recently I was a Gray Star Being, I have a thread on ATS here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also I've been a reptilian, a nordic, possibly a centurian, a lyran, and I got to this galaxy probably from nearby Triangulum by portaling through a gateway to the Antares A region.

Yes it is quite different in the "milky way" galaxy. I like hoping bodies and exploring feature sets. In the future I aim to incarnate in some robotic host bodies for easier feature set extension.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

OK I read your posts only on the thread and find it interesting that you seem to have such vivid memories of your past incarnation.

For now, you are here so be here to the best of your ability because if what you believe to be true is, then there are many that are unaware that are here as you are.

So first be true to yourself and secondly others will see in you the inspiration to do what is right for their souls destiny in these challenging days.

If I may ask a question:

How do you see the shifting of the earths density? Have you been informed of what will take place?

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Geladinhu
I'm not sure what you mean by "Alien".
But if the person in the black car was an Alien for you I am definitely an Alien also.
Here I am.
What do you need, antar?

Ditto.

Peoples faith on different things definitely varies. After all... You are a product of your environment. So if you are channeling your energy to find "aliens" then you will find aliens. If you are channeling your energy to find angels on earth, you will find angels.

Im not trying to dowtalk your reasoning, but without having an intricate conversation, you wont know if it was just someone high in energy, who was randomly and mystersiously drawn to that parking lot for whatever reason was floating around in their head.

This kind of happening and interaction with high energy people happens to me personally daily, if not every other day.

But maybe i have said too much.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Add me to the list, my story is already posted as well.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I always knew I was different than others but did not understand until I had my first download in February of '07 telling me I was not from here. That was followed by a telepathic messages stating "prepare for what is to come."

I also talk to a guy that was formerly a grey, and talk practically nightly to a light being currently incarnated in human form. There are many more aliens walking the streets than most would think.

Rich

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by lowki

If I may ask a question:

Of course, please and thank you.a
I appreciate this opportunity for mutual growth.

How do you see the shifting of the earths density? Have you been informed of what will take place?

I have seen, you may have seen, we have seen, many have seen and know.

There is what is planned by the current earthly rulers, that which is planned by the earth preservers, and what is planned by your soul for your life.

On earth doom saying is a common past time going back to times immemorial.

Just yesterday I showed my well beloved partner the Project Camelot Interview with George Green.

part 1: www.youtube.com...
part 2: www.youtube.com...

To summarize the official plan of the american war machine is to follow the Georgia Guide stones and eliminate the majority of the worlds population.
George green says with Neutron bombs at large cities.

There is also some Star Beings that aim to preserve the world and will and have jammed nuclear missile launch sites. Times of great change may still occur, even if by other means.

There are sequences of events that may or may not lead up to it.
At current I feel within China and it's leaders and intrigue in thinking about stopping shipments to the Americas.
This may not happen, and if it does only 2 or 3 and half years from now.

China may even go so far as to embargo America as America had once embargoed Cuba, Iran and other states.
This might not lead to starvation, but a drastic drop is quality of life is to be expected.
The trade embargo of America can lead to great civil unrest, and social upheaval.

The FEMA plan is to keep things under control by detaining and imprisoning, though few things go to plan in the creative multiverse - else it might not be so interesting.
If the military machine of america feels that control is slipping from it's fingers, it may "push the nuclear button" with or without the consent of the presidential branch.
The potential targets may be more than simply major American cities -- which may be another 9/11 push for a war. The war machine could indeed target all around the world, American Military Bases are on every continent, with nuclear submarines near many shores.

Though my personal future is relatively bright and happy. Yay happy joy joy
Self sustaining forest garden eco-village with water access, boats to sail around the world.

The disruption yes, it is a little bump in the road, iodine supplements recommended. Been studying up on various survivalist guides and practicing the skills of identifying edible plants, fire making etc.

After that however, we with you, can live in a happy land, where nature can take back much of what was not as cohesive, balanced and mutually nourishing as it could be.

Even if nothing really changes, and this current civilization keeps going, well we the forest-gardening eco-villagers will have a sustainable place and people to call home, that will always feed and shelter us, for generations to come.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

So tell me.... do you guys have any Cannabis growing in this forest garden you speak of?

I would. (but then again i have a medical card)

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheFaiThfulSkepTic
reply to post by lowki

So tell me.... do you guys have any Cannabis growing in this forest garden you speak of?

I would. (but then again i have a medical card)

Well, many things grow in forest gardens.
Hemp or Cannabis is a versatile plant, that grows quite tall.
Though it does need plenty of sunlight.

Hmmm, one main thing i'm doing is stocking up on books and knowledge of this civilization.

The parts important can put on clay tablets in a cave of a mountain.
The Internet (or at least the commonly available tools to use it) might experience a few centuries down time.
Though the chances might be slim, As there are computer manufacturing facilities in Mexico.

Anyways clay makes for strong long lasting magick spells, especially when fired.

Peace and abundance, truth and harmony.
That deserves writing in stone.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
click click... beep beep click clop... blip bleep blip... click click click...

.. and not to put too finer point on it!

Know what I mean

What? Oh! You can't speak 'Orion'? Meh!

Terra

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

lowki, what I meant to ask you was of a more personal nature, not the doom and gloom scenario we all know, that yes I am well aware of, but what I was meaning to find out is if you ahve had any clarification on the actual shifting of the earths axis.

I know that many have been preparing for this for decades and the time must be getting closer because I have been informed long ago that I was being prepared for this event, but since that time I have had no other contact with that source in the same , manner.

It is a given and there have continued to be 'shifts' which are some what a gift to me, a precursor of the unfolding of this fabric of time as we know it. Most people walk through unaware of these subtle and not so subtle shifts, yet there are others such as myself that are fully aware. But that is only one piece of the puzzle, I was hoping that you might have some more information on what it is going to really be like when we move into the next higher density, during the shift.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Terranaut

That is what my phone has been doing for the last couple of days, one prior to the Perseid's and now again today, think its a message?

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by menguard

I find the reps to be a little more shy when it comes to acknowledgement. I think they are more on the fence about associating with us.

~Keeper

I agree! I personally dont think all reps are as evil as people make them out to be but that is just me. I dont know why I feel this way so I am sure many will give me crap but I do. I believe more than reps are here and walking all around. I meet tons of people at my job and I have had some very interesting people walk in. I get this vibe from some and they just look at me. Believe me sometimes its very uneasy...Its like they know I know.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

LOve it, I know what you mean, but you know when you know you just dont have to say so... It becomes almost more respectful to simply live and let live, to be natural.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by observe50

I wonder if global warming is a long ongoing issue, with all the rainforests and numerous other large scale wood logging operations. If anything, the number of trees that recycle our c02 has done nothing but decreased in the past 200 years, and we have done nothing but increase our c02 output.

Sounds like a recipe to me.

a recipe for DISASTER.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by menguard

I find the reps to be a little more shy when it comes to acknowledgement. I think they are more on the fence about associating with us.

~Keeper

I agree! I personally dont think all reps are as evil as people make them out to be but that is just me.

Well yes, they can be quite humble and acknowledging.
Though what people don't much like about them, is they are completely carnivorous.
So they do like beef, hence cows have their organs sucked out. At times they eat homo sapiens as well -- Alex Collier mentioned many missing children cases became reptilian food.

The reptilians taught the current civilization plowing agriculture, fishing and many other things, as you and we know from historical accounts of half reptile half human ancient emperors, from the americas to china.

though really, it's okay, americans eat beef, and many people like lamb, which is a young jouvenile sheep.
Even me as a vegetarian, I eat vegetable sprouts or nuts which are plant babies.
Sprouts are high in nutrients.

I believe more than reps are here and walking all around.

Well homo sapiens have some reptilian genes.

I meet tons of people at my job and I have had some very interesting people walk in.

What kind of job do you have?
Peer souls tend to be interesting.

I get this vibe from some and they just look at me. Believe me sometimes its very uneasy...Its like they know I know.

Well, I personally sense relatively few reptilians, at least in Toronto.

To my knowledge they spend much of their time underground. Surfacing only to conduct specific missions.

[edit on 13-8-2009 by lowki]

[edit on 13-8-2009 by lowki]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Well everyone's an alien to someone, right...
I dunno some random person staring at you would have been for many reasons but I know a feeling where you just think something about a person... maybe she was human but psychic? or something. Or just didnt like you staring haha

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Interesting how when anyone on the discussion boards claims to have contact with an Alien species or says that they themselves are from someplace other than earth, this dimension or frequency, that they always come in peace, that they represent the benevolent types and not the malevolent.

Could it be that each race thinks themselves in that way? If so just how much trouble are we in as we set forth into the future of our space age?

When we embark on our journey to discover other civilizations in space, why is then that our Astronauts are chosen for their mental and physical condition and not spiritual states?

It occurred to me that what is going to be needed is a Spiritual and even clairvoyant and telepathic officer on board for first contact, someone who has proven to be a Master Mediator and is free from all outside influences of religious bias.

If we begin to see a more open and transparent communication with ET life forms, do we really want to see our Governments become the spokes people for our planet and all sentient beings, lifeforms here?

It seems everytime a group is formed in the exopolitical arena, they become more political than anything else.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
In some way or another I feel we are all ALIEN TO EACH OTHER UNTIL WE REGAIN OUR SPIRITUAL SELVES and recognize who we really are. NICE THREAD

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join