It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post ONLY if you are an Alien

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raider of Truth

EDIT: btw i do believe in the aliens amongst us thing, as i have been seeing people out of place a lot lately and a lot more mental sickness in the city.

Hmmm... high dimensional light-beings are the spiritual masters, teachers, even lawyers, & are not "mentally sick." We are here to raise the level of consciousness here, teach decent values, & set a good example. Perhaps the dark beings appear "mentally sick" b/c people don't understand evil...

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

Thing is, I have personally come to the conclusion that to think in terms of them being from outer space... is just so 50's military mentality.

That's true. People should think in terms of different dimensions.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I knew this song had some meaning to the word "Alien", system of down has always tried to make a point with every song they have put out including this one.

[edit on 7/31/2009 by Big Oil]

[edit on 7/31/2009 by Big Oil]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
If there are any extra-terrestrial beings out there, fell free to U2U Private message me, I would be glad to speak with you and share information.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Why not just say what you need to say here I don't think Antar will mind.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TheProtectorOfTruth

Yes, just post your info here mate
I'm interested, but u2u'ong takes to long, just post it and we will discuss.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
My dear friends, lol, its all ok, if people feel the need to leave a message to others they sense out there then who are we to stand in the way?

It really is All Good.

Now, OUT WITH IT!!! We want you to share any information you ahve with us too!

Now that said, I have recieved a few interesting u2us since starting this thread and I respect those who have for their privacy.

There has been nothing said to me which is noteworthy so far. Not be an insult to those who have u2ued me, but just saying to a few here who are my close cyber friends and know me well.

Have a fun day, get out and enjoy yourself, and while you are out, give this little experiemnt a try and see what your results are.

And for our Dimensionallyhighercelestrial light beings and friends, Sing! breathe and love!

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Big Oil

That is one of the most beautiful songs ever. I feel so deeply the meaning for me. Open heart tears flow eternal here.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
reply to post by antar

The lady that I saw was definately a reptillian, in the sense of the gray eyes, more like that, in a human body. Whats behind a grays lens is actually those type of eyes.

I got that she is more a reptillian grey in human form then anything. I just told her to have a good day. Seeing past the veil of illlusions is something else.

She was happy that I acknowleded her and respected her presense. She new that I wasn't totally from this rock either I gather.

Same thing happened to me!

At the end of our conversation, I was awestruck. I just said, "Thank you for your time, Mrs. McCain!" She was alot nicer than I expected.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Antar you quack me up.

Sometimes we have experiences that we believe we understand but I have learned from being there and observing here that sometimes there can be more then one meaning.

When I was asked by the Elders (the Creator's) if I wanted to come here to Earth to help the Human race..... I asked, " was it for the good" I was told.... yes, hence I agreed to come here. I learned in this Human existence my experiences are apart of what I agreed to. This is how they teach me (show and tell) what I will need to know.

As I look back I guess I thought I would be sent here and do wonderous things but I am 60 and as yet I have not helped the Human race what-so- ever,but I know the worst is yet to come.

When I am show and told things they allow.... 'ALLOW' me to remember many things but I also know there are things I know "of" that they have programmed within me and it will not be allowed to be known until they release this information within me.

One thing that has been disturbing me is this:

I was told long ago that something happens/happened here that was not supposed to have happen/happened and when this time comes they are going to try and help. I am here to help as I have no doubt there are also others sent here to help on the lands.

Now:

As I said I am here to help when this time comes and from what I understand I will help bring in the New Beginning. All I know is this will be by March 17, 2046 but I don't know when exactly.

I do not intend doom and gloom when writing this nor do I mean to upset people but I know something very bad is going to happen on Earth when? and they and I and others are going to do what we can to save and heal this Human species and bring forth the New Beginning.

I was shown where Volcano's erupt at the same time and earthquakes so big create huge Tsunami's on the Coasts. I was shown how a ship flies in THEN turns on it's side and holds the Tsunami in mid air just before the wave crashes on land so that the peoples could run for safety. I was shown two Military men talking and the concern by Military that if certain Volcano's blow they will be dealing with radio active volcanic eruptions.

A few months ago I was show the quakes I believe that will cause the Tsumani's on the Eastern Seaboard the first two will literally be connected from the edge of the tip of Brazil out to the Mid Atlantic Ridge and the next the worst and dreaded of all is the one that covers the entire hump of Africa out to the Ridge. I have been observing how they say the Core was decreased by 10% and I have observed they are having magnetic anomalies in that location as we speak.

I don't know when but I know it is coming.

I observe and listen to whatever I can and I would like your thoughts on this. I read about 2012 I don't know if there is anything to this date in time do you think it could be the beginning of the end (not of Earth) but life as we know it.

For myself if I had to guess and that's all it would be is a guess at this point, I think things are starting to begin. Like we just are reaching the top of the big hill of the roller coaster and we are looking down and we know we are going to have one unique and maybe even scary ride in front of us.

I have read about how the Earth flips and I watched a show awhile back that told of the changes that are happening and that Earth is in the process of these changes that could cause the Earth to do exactly that.

If I haven't lived this life as I have the way I have and being whom I am I would probably have the feelings of most people that don't believe or are in denial and as a whole maybe it is better that people don't know what may or may not happen because until the time comes we won't know so what good is it is to create panic and people panic about everything.

Has any other experiencers had anything new to tell/show them anything that would deal with this in anyway?

Also one thing they made a point of telling me was for every tree destroyed we would have needed to plant ten fold and that was over 50 years ago what would we need to plant now because I don't think we did that. We need to replenish our Oxygen supply we are in trouble with the CO2.

My next question is do any of you think we can make things right in the next couple decades to save most of Humanity? Do you think we can wake people and make them realize they all need to work together to survive what is coming.

I ask each of you to think...... what is really important in your life and how do you really want to live? I suggest you spiritually wake and realize life, love and happiness is what matters and you need to start doing this for you, your immediate families, your friends, and you entire Earth family.

Humans have to stand together as one no boundries and do what is right for the Planet and for themselves.

The Tree of Life is............. The Tree "IS" Life.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by observe50]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
My info is that this reality will shift up on the electro-magnetic spectrum to a higher bandwidth by 2012-ish. This is usually thought of as the ascension to 5D. Anyway, the ones who choose not to go, ie choose dark over light, might not have such a great time.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Some very important information being spoken here, it is like the tip of the iceberg though and we all dance around what we really need to be doing which is so personal it never seems to be enough.

That is the ego, that is the ideals which have been made made manifest by those who seek to remind us of our imperfection. We dont have to 'do' anything. We Are all exactly where and who we are suppose to be, right now right on time.

This morning I did have an epiphany, standing on my front porch looking at the violet blue morning sunrise, it occurred to me that I had not been able to live the dream of going to the rain forest and of saving the trees, the people, animals and precious scared herbs.

BUT, when I looked around at my shaggy over grown yard for as far as the eye could see, there were 50-75 foot trees I have been planting here for the past 8 years, trees bushes shrubs everywhere, I may not have been able to go to the rainforests, but I am doing the best I can slowly with what I have been given to work with.

It occurred to me that my dreams of going into Africa and creating irrigations systems and agriculture for the people would probably not happen either, but I ahve been sharing the abundance of my gardens with those I care about and less fortunate.

So much more to say, but i am sharing a One on One with my youngest son tonight and that is a blessing in and of itself.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

We will talk about your post and the rich meaning of so many of the thoughts you have, I too have questions and together maybe we can make discoveries.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
We dont have to 'do' anything. We Are all exactly where and who we are suppose to be, right now right on time.

This is true. There's a lot going on that we're maybe not aware of at a conscious level When we sleep or meditate, we actually enter higher dimensions, where we "do" stuff. When we're back in this reality, we're drawn to do the stuff we decided to do at that level.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I've thought about giving it a go before, contacting these "incognito non terrans".. but i've been deliberating because i think i would just freak out if anything did actually happen. i honestly wouldn't know how i'd react. of course, i don't mean freak out by screaming and running away, probably just screaming in my head - mind you, they'd probably hear it either way

I wouldn't know if I had come across one of these types in the past. Not only have I recently become aware of it but i also think they're fairly good at staying concealed in the crowd. Certainly it would be interesting though. .

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Antar, as I see it your are doing the best you can just as I am trying to do my best.

With the way things are now- a- days we are to involved with self we need to take notice and admit to ourselves we need to do as the saying says, treat others as we would want others to treat us.

Maybe we as a race just need to stop and take a step BACKWARD take a few deep breath's and just let logic and common sense sink in.

One thing that I don't think people take the time as much as they should is looking out and seeing just how beautiful and wonderful this Planet is. IT IS TRULY UNIQUE and we are destroying it, I mean the human race is destroying it and we need to also have blame for this even if many of us have not contribulated to the destruction but because we don't stand together to do anything to stop it.

The time has come where the peoples need to rethink what life really is and how they can work to make it better not only for them but for everyone even if we need to go back to the beginning, such as what are really the most important things.

SAFE FOOD, SAFE SHELTER, CLOTHING.

We need everyone because everyone has something (a gift) within them that is of importance.

There are so many people on this Planet that have great knowledge of how to make things right but they get no where because the greedy stop it.

Earth has given us everything needed to heal not only her but all of us we need to stand together in peaceful ways and just say not anymore to the men and women that are destroying this great Planet.

They hold us by putting fear in us and it has worked well for them.

I wonder how the men and women in government that are pushing this vaccine would feel if they and there children and grandchildren had to be the guinea pigs for this untested vaccine. Do you think they would give Obama, Michelle, and the girls this untested vaccine "first" I doubt it. I bet if they got a shot to show the people they would take it I would ask that the vile be tested to see if it was the same vaccine we guinea pigs would be getting.

On Fox they just said Florida is prepared to start giving mass vaccinations.
(Good Lord untested) but yet when they have medicine that cures tumors in mice they won't test it on humans for decades.

I still can't figure out why Obama didn't get the Swine Flu when in Mexico but others in same area did. I wonder why when they tested the pig farm there and the pigs didn't have this disease they changed it to N1H1 Flu.

I don't know what is in store for we the peoples but what I do know is we all need to stand as one in a peaceful manner and just not do what they order us to do. We need to have Faith in one another.... but do you think this could ever happen, as I see it right now my answer would be, no

I know each night I ask the Creator's for help and guidence and all that comes to mind is their words from long ago, when it is time you will know and whatever is to be will be.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Antar you quack me up.

You quack me up too, and feel really good about myself in general, because you donrt laugh at me ot think that I am pulling the wool over anyones eyes.

Sometimes we have experiences that we believe we understand but I have learned from being there and observing here that sometimes there can be more then one meaning.

Right and that is why I am here still searching rather than meditating 24-7

When I was asked by the Elders (the Creator's) if I wanted to come here to Earth to help the Human race..... I asked, " was it for the good" I was told.... yes, hence I agreed to come here. I learned in this Human existence my experiences are apart of what I agreed to. This is how they teach me (show and tell) what I will need to know.

I ahve also seen them in an NDE, they said to just bring her back, but my main Master said no and pointed to a few places in my life that would benefit from my being here. So I guess if the elders thought to bring me back, I may not be as important as you would think with the stories I have told here.

As I look back I guess I thought I would be sent here and do wonderous things but I am 60 and as yet I have not helped the Human race what-so- ever,but I know the worst is yet to come.

When I am show and told things they allow.... 'ALLOW' me to remember many things but I also know there are things I know "of" that they have programmed within me and it will not be allowed to be known until they release this information within me.

I almost did a hypnotic regression, but chickened out for fear I would say something incriminating against myself, lol. I know that I was part of some program but after the age of having periods began to subside, I have no more , or do I?

One thing that has been disturbing me is this:

I was told long ago that something happens/happened here that was not supposed to have happen/happened and when this time comes they are going to try and help. I am here to help as I have no doubt there are also others sent here to help on the lands.

I have seen them and yes it is so, however are they here for only the land?

Now:

As I said I am here to help when this time comes and from what I understand I will help bring in the New Beginning. All I know is this will be by March 17, 2046 but I don't know when exactly.

I have once heard that we all die in the middle of our journeys, and once you become completely attuned to your higher self, then your purpose no longer exists in the world of time, see what I am saying?

I do not intend doom and gloom when writing this nor do I mean to upset people but I know something very bad is going to happen on Earth when? and they and I and others are going to do what we can to save and heal this Human species and bring forth the New Beginning.

There is a thing , a possibility called The Golden Future, which has its roots both here and within our entire Galaxy, but for humanity things have been really getting screwed since about 89.

I was shown where Volcano's erupt at the same time and earthquakes so big create huge Tsunami's on the Coasts. I was shown how a ship flies in THEN turns on it's side and holds the Tsunami in mid air just before the wave crashes on land so that the peoples could run for safety. I was shown two Military men talking and the concern by Military that if certain Volcano's blow they will be dealing with radio active volcanic eruptions.

These are only possible outcomes based on differing factors, nothing is set in gold, not yet anyway, so work on the tides within yourself, work on the mage disasters within, to change the outcomes without. Get it?

A few months ago I was shown the quakes I believe that will cause the Tsumani's on the Eastern Seaboard the first two will literally be connected from the edge of the tip of Brazil out to the Mid Atlantic Ridge and the next the worst and dreaded of all is the one that covers the entire hump of Africa out to the Ridge. I have been observing how they say the Core was decreased by 10% and I have observed they are having magnetic anomalies in that location as we speak.

I don't know when but I know it is coming.

I know where you are coming from, and in a sense it is only natural. All you can do is be where you are fully and trust that you will know what to do in the moment when things begin to shift.

I observe and listen to whatever I can and I would like your thoughts on this. I read about 2012 I don't know if there is anything to this date in time do you think it could be the beginning of the end (not of Earth) but life as we know it.

I do feel an urgency to work on my inner strenghts, to weed out the inner turmoil and anger, greed, whatever keeps me from the silence within that connects to it all. I really thought I had over come all, or so much of the human experience, but it would make me miss again to think that way. I am not done here, thats all I can say.

However , I strongly feel that it is going to be more in the lines of polical upheaval and military actions combined with secrets held back from the masses prior to major earth shattering events, that could have been eliminated entirely as well as not a single soul lost,'if' it plans were made ahead to create safe places.

As we get closer I will say more, but for now, get yourself together.

For myself if I had to guess and that's all it would be is a guess at this point, I think things are starting to begin. Like we just are reaching the top of the big hill of the roller coaster and we are looking down and we know we are going to have one unique and maybe even scary ride in front of us.

Agreed, that is why it is so important to clear your self for the transmission incoming. BTW And this is important for me to ask you, I am planning to build a pyramid on my property for preparations, can you assist me in several of the key points for ET transmissions? Also I am going to need truth about how to close out unwanted frequencies... You know what I mean as HARRP is going to be frying peoples minds between now and then, they already are. Controlling masses.

I have read about how the Earth flips and I watched a show awhile back that told of the changes that are happening and that Earth is in the process of these changes that could cause the Earth to do exactly that.

Thats right, let ppl say what they want, the only transmission I have recieved and this is most private, was about the shifting of the earths axis, and my attunement for that time, BUT, that does not mean I will be here in physical form or not be, I know it is part of the coming enlightenment of our planet as a whole, she is ready to take the next leap in her consciousness, very beautiful time if you ask me, and we are not seperate. Question is do we get to move with her or be tossed off like yesterdays dead skins cells when she does? Are you alive or dead already?

If I haven't lived this life as I have the way I have and being whom I am I would probably have the feelings of most people that don't believe or are in denial and as a whole maybe it is better that people don't know what may or may not happen because until the time comes we won't know so what good is it is to create panic and people panic about everything.

Man I understand that one!

Has any other experiencers had anything new to tell/show them anything that would deal with this in anyway?

I am still waiting and part of the reason for the pyramid, I ahve that much happening so far, but am in the same boat as everyone else otherwise.

Also one thing they made a point of telling me was for every tree destroyed we would have needed to plant ten fold and that was over 50 years ago what would we need to plant now because I don't think we did that. We need to replenish our Oxygen supply we are in trouble with the CO2.

Read what I discovered about that... above post, and how we can only do from our own ability and no more, no less. We are bleedinghearts, we cant take the whole earths ppls karma onto ourselves, it doesnt work that way... But, do what existence can through you and you have it made, but you know that.

My next question is do any of you think we can make things right in the next couple decades to save most of Humanity? Do you think we can wake people and make them realize they all need to work together to survive what is coming./quote]

If you become enlightened, we stand a chance.

I ask each of you to think...... what is really important in your life and how do you really want to live? I suggest you spiritually wake and realize life, love and happiness is what matters and you need to start doing this for you, your immediate families, your friends, and you entire Earth family.

You know cleaning out the basement of the unconscious is a bear!!!

Humans have to stand together as one no boundries and do what is right for the Planet and for themselves.

The Tree of Life is............. The Tree "IS" Life.

Yes but you like me are just so hungry for the future, for the evolved possibility we each hold within us like a seed, but remember the hundreths monkey?

I wish so much for this as well.

Talk to you later ok? Some of the Pyramid stuff is going to have to be private, but most we can discuss here or in the thread I make about it soon,

[edit on 3-8-2009 by antar]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I always look forward to your threads, as we know there is a time and place for everything.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

I had a strange thing happen this morning, embarrasing but here it is.

As I woke up I sat up in bed this am, I was going to start my day with a little meditation just for centering you know? We I did so but all thes thoughts came rushing in and I stopped, got up and started my day instead.

I know that had I persisted I could have moved intot he quiet space, but chose to just jump up and go.

This is the dilema we are all in right now, so many distractions keeping us from balance and centeredness.

Like the Monk who is in complete accord while sitting in the middle of the busy street corner, in the market on a busy day, his stillness at the center is untouched.

Or the meditator who reaches to the top of the highest peak to sit with the Meditation Master and is turned away because he has brought the whole city!

If we plan to move forward untouched by the evil plans of the wicked, then first we have to work on ourselves and that will bring the greatest results on a global level.

i know, I should be meditating now instead of sitting here talking about it.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I only seem to have quiet when everyone is in bed and since summer is here there always seems to be one or two up all night..... however, with age I can tune stuff out so good they think I am going deaf, senile, lol.

I will be around till Sat. then we will be heading down to the Ocean and the Wildwoods for a week after that I might need a short get away by myself to recoup after being there with gaggles of Grandkids, lol.

I'm doing my part with helping to keep the economy going.

I am looking forward to your input as always.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join