It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N Korea 'tests weapons on children'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

N Korea 'tests weapons on children'

english.aljazeera.net

"If you are born mentally or physically deficient, says Im, the government says your best contribution to society… is as a guinea pig for biological and chemical weapons testing."

"Human experimentation is a widespread practice," Kim says.

"I hoped I was wrong, but it is the reality and it is taking place in North Korea and it is taking place at a number of locations."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
While we're worried here in the United States about our children being required to take swine flu vaccinations in their school buildings, it sounds as though a Nazi-like human experimentation program is taking place in as many as 20 locations in North Korea.

The former military captain says it was in the early 1990s, that he watched his then commander wrestle with giving up his 12-year-old daughter who was mentally ill.

The commander, he says, initially resisted, but after mounting pressure from his military superiors, he gave in.

Im watched as the girl was taken away. She was never seen again.

One of Im's own men later gave him an eyewitness account of human-testing.

Asked to guard a secret facility on an island off North Korea's west coast, Im says the soldier saw a number of people forced into a glass chamber.

"Poisonous gas was injected in," Im says. "He watched doctors time how long it took for them to die."

Other North Korean defectors have long alleged that the secretive nation has been using political prisoners as experimental test subjects.

Some have detailed how inmates were shipped from various concentration camps to so-called chemical "factories".
english.aljazeera.net...

english.aljazeera.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I dunno what to make of this. It could be real, or it could be disinfo to get us all worked up. I wouldn't put anything past Kim, I mean he doesn't even feed them let alone experiment with them.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by RenDMC
I dunno what to make of this. It could be real, or it could be disinfo to get us all worked up. I wouldn't put anything past Kim, I mean he doesn't even feed them let alone experiment with them.

According to the article, there are skeptics and those that do not believe in the claims.

Of course, when you block out all media access...guess you don't have much of means to defend such allegations, eh?!!?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
This is done in more ways/places than we will ever know.

This account is just a more visible instance (for lack of a better term) where we are able to peek into the morbid mindset of humans that choose to spend their lives investigating how to kill or rule.

It makes me sad to think of a human life being wasted like this.
The people that do this are interested in nothing more than killing and the end result is being able to kill as many as possible in the name of some twisted idea.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
This is horrible. Anyone who hurts children in any way is SCUM in my book. But I agree this could be some kind of disinfo, but face it this Kim guy isnt exactly a saint! So this is probably true.

May all these children rest in peace. Karma will get this guy someday...

[edit on 24-7-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
So what, in America and Europe we do it too. We test unproven vaccines and diseases on our own populations, especially soldiers and blacks. We love eugenics in the west too, we INVENTED IT.

Get real.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I have to wonder why it is that they have so many defectives.

Even if it is true, I would not send my son over there to die saving them, would you?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I don't know how reliable the source is...but, if true, this is a HUGE human rights violation and would expect intervention from the rest of the world.

Just my 2-cents

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Aljazeera as the only News Source for this claim makes me highly suspect (and not because Condoleezza Rice says they shouldn't be trusted as credible either).

This has disinfo written all over it.

Children are an instant heart-tug
Disabled Children is heart-tug #2
Disabled Children being harmed is heart-tug #3
Disabled Children being harmed and killed is heart-tug #4
Demonizing Public Enemy #1 in the process is just the icing on the cake.

The first step to justifying any action against a foreign sovereign nation is to make people hate them as if they are sub-human. You can't sell military action or a war on the grounds that the proposed "enemy" is human just like the rest of us. You make claim that they eat babies or commit racial cleansing, and show pictures of a dead child on every network over and over until people are incensed with hatred.

If North Korea is indeed doing these horrific things, such as Aljazeera claims, then hopefully evidence will come to light, even from other sources that are more credible to Americans. Then, we can rally the troops after getting incensed and demand for the head of Lil' Kim.

However, if Aljazeera is the only ones making this claim, I'd be suspect of their motivations. It sounds to me like their staunch Anti-American/Anti-Semitic propaganda is attempting to provoke a conflict between the U.S. and North Korea, and that makes one wonder why they would want such. Any news agency that is a publishing house for Osama bin Laden and routinely chants "Death to America" conveniently pulling a story like this out when no other media outlet has this, makes one highly suspicious.

[edit on 24-7-2009 by fraterormus]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Agreed fraterormus. Along with the news report this morning that N Korea executes Christians, I find the sudden ramping up of such emotional ball-tearers against NK a bit suspicious and somewhat juvenile. What news value do such snippets have, other than to feed the moral indignation of those who need to be distracted?

It reminds me somewhat of the stories of Saddam Hussein's son Uday, torturing a new puppy to death every day.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Errr... This article fails the reliability test.
But I will keep a copy. It's a good exemple of vicious propaganda.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by fraterormus
Aljazeera as the only News Source for this claim makes me highly suspect (and not because Condoleezza Rice says they shouldn't be trusted as credible either).

This has disinfo written all over it.

Children are an instant heart-tug
Disabled Children is heart-tug #2
Disabled Children being harmed is heart-tug #3
Disabled Children being harmed and killed is heart-tug #4
Demonizing Public Enemy #1 in the process is just the icing on the cake.

The first step to justifying any action against a foreign sovereign nation is to make people hate them as if they are sub-human. You can't sell military action or a war on the grounds that the proposed "enemy" is human just like the rest of us. You make claim that they eat babies or commit racial cleansing, and show pictures of a dead child on every network over and over until people are incensed with hatred.

If North Korea is indeed doing these horrific things, such as Aljazeera claims, then hopefully evidence will come to light, even from other sources that are more credible to Americans. Then, we can rally the troops after getting incensed and demand for the head of Lil' Kim.

However, if Aljazeera is the only ones making this claim, I'd be suspect of their motivations. It sounds to me like their staunch Anti-American/Anti-Semitic propaganda is attempting to provoke a conflict between the U.S. and North Korea, and that makes one wonder why they would want such. Any news agency that is a publishing house for Osama bin Laden and routinely chants "Death to America" conveniently pulling a story like this out when no other media outlet has this, makes one highly suspicious.

[edit on 24-7-2009 by fraterormus]

While I am big proponent of NK - I also tend to lend Aljazeera a fair amount of credibility - but there has been recent news of it being infiltrated by the NWO.

I have no idea which way to turn on this one - I just hope it is not true.

Regardless - I think that the NWO in America and other nations are probably deeply into this kind of .. words fail me ..

I think Nk is fighting the NWO and is being demonized by the media - Aljazeera on the other hand has been a fairly balanced source for a while. I hate to lend credibility to action against NK - and this should not be seen as a basis for military intervention which would simply cause more suffering and loss of life- but I hope that such practices are eliminated throughout the world by the human conscience - and that no-one would ever be complicit in such acts.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
It is good to the rest world that they use only their own people. American drug companies used to test their new products on poor Africans in those failed countries.

new topics

top topics

join