It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien abduction?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I was talking with some friends about alien abduction and one of them said that he was reading a book about how if you are abducted that 'they' leave a scar somewhere, and one of those places is behind your knee. After we had finished talking i noticed i had a small scar behind my laft knee that i had no idea where it came from. A couple years back i did see a UFO, do you think its possible that i was abducted. Im not quite sure if i believe in abduction even though i do beleive in aliens. Any thoughts?

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 01:18 AM
link   
i doubt its a scar. Its prolly just a crease or something in your skin, because your knee is bent so much of your life.

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Hi smlpnk1,

Perhaps you could describe your scar ?

I think its far more likely the scar was received as a normal part of the rough and tumble of growing up, and, being behind your knee, simply not noticed by you before!

Look for the simple explaination 1st.

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Well the scar's definately a scar... its about an inch long, but its dark not white. and i think i would remember getting a scar that long..so i dont know what to think of it.

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by smlpnk1
Well the scar's definately a scar... its about an inch long, but its dark not white. and i think i would remember getting a scar that long..so i dont know what to think of it.

I seem to think scars caused by aliens are more in the form of a puncture mark, ie small and round?

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 02:00 AM
link   
well its not that round but there is a round mark in the middle that goes over the edges, it's a really weird looking scar

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by smlpnk1
i dont know what to think of it.
On the contrary, I think you do know what you think of it. You've already made the decision that the best explanation is alien abduction. Now I won't go off on a tangent about physical manifestations of subconscious desires nor will I call you a hypocondriac but I think if you felt this scar was serious you would have been posting about your journey to the doctors office. It seems to me if I thought I was taken against my will by an alien species and a scar was left on my body my last thought would be to post on a UFO related forum asking people I don't know what they think. Just me and my opinion of course...I think you want this scar to be from an abduction but you aren't willing to further with the investigation of the scar because you know it will come up blank and that's mainly due to the fact that deep down inside you know it's not from an abduction. Of course...I could be wrong. It's simply my opinion. Occams Razor isn't always correct and sometimes...just sometimes...aliens skip the anal probing and go for the less popular back-of-the-knee penetration.

[Edited on 5-10-2004 by Preest]

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I agree wth the points mentiones so far. You appear to want to believe it's a scar, but you cannot because your brain is telling you the simple answer is probably right. Which is almost certainly is.

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 09:54 AM
link   
OMG, I just woke up to find burn scars and a wierd looking tatoo on my arm, i must of been abducted and experimented with and have some tracking device on my tat. On second though these things were a direct result of drinking too much last night and doing stupid stuff.

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Jrod come on pal there is no need to be like that, this is a freedom of speech forum, although there are some rules and i beleive that one of them is about FLAMING people.

So please stop it.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   
You could have been...but i agree with most of hte other ppl...its probaly soemthing that happened when you were a kid maybe...so you wouldnt remember.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I personally don't believe in abductions.
I think the people who claim to have been abducted should have had more attention from their parents in their youth.

Just think of it like this.

If aliens would be smart enough to abduct you without anyone knowing about it (even you), then they're probably also smart enough to do it without leaving huge scars all over you.

[Edited on 12-5-2004 by Jakko]

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I had a just had a dream that could be interpretted as an alien abduction by a gullible person. Obviously i do not believe any are taking place because there is no evidence and those who say they've been abducted got issues. Why hasnt any photos of ETs surfaced, or why havent abductees set up a video camera to catch the action?

I agree with Jacko that those who claim it need more attention or a friend or something else.

To madwalrus911 that wasnt flaming, i can do a much better and offensive job of that. This site is about denying ignorance and saying you been abducted without any evidence is ignorance. Im sorry you dont have a sense of humor.

There may be an isolated case of a real alien abduction like a Fire in the Sky situation with plenty of evidence pointing to something wierd really happened. The fact is all the abduction stories are either made up or the person does not have a grip on their dream world. Many others stories can be debunked because the person was under the influence of drugs, and others are just stupid lies by people in need of attention.

If abductions are real I challenge some ETs to give me a visit and see if I cant out psych them or out do them at whatever mind games they are rumored to deal out.

top topics

join