It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Activity in Scotland Heading to Bonnybridge???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I have noticed today that there has been a lot of military activity in central Scotland namely loads of helicopters heading south west to north east. I was visiting someone and noticed from their 20 south of Glasgow, in Hamilton that they seem to be going in the direction of the world renowned Bonnybridge UFO site in Falkirk. I am not 100% sure but I think I also saw Air Force 1 flying over going towards the direction of Glasgow airport. Anyone else in central Scotland noticed this activity? Maybe you are nearer to the military activity and can tell us all more of what is going on?

[edit on 18-7-2009 by watsgoingon?]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I'm up in the Highlands and I was just thinking how little Military Activity there has been here lately . Maybe they all down in the central belt. Interesting , keep an eye on it, I'm not aware of any exercises going on in Scotland at the moment.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by freemindmine

It seems feasible that Air Force 1 might be here as the President is in Europe etc... right now. I am puzzled as to the large amount of military aircraft heading north east today. Could there be a 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind' taking place with President Obama meeting some aliens LOL??? Everyone that lives there look out for loads of UFO activity tonight.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
hi noticed a bit more helicopter activity in the sky yesterday.. 2 flying together which I don't often see.. I'm 10 miles outside Edinburgh

I'll keep an eye out

cheers

berth

[edit on 18-7-2009 by badBERTHA]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Strange you say that. I'm in Glasgow, I saw something last night. It was probably an aeroplane or helicopter that isn't the usual type. I never heard it, but it seemed to have large red and blue lights that gave a strobing efffect. It was around midnight, the other three people with me saw it too. We laughed about it being a strange kind of plane.

I will look out for air activity tonight.

That's two helicopters just gone over my house. both headed towards the Clyde/ Glw Airport area. One was yellow & I didn't see the other. Fast and low though.

Maybe the Obamas have come to collect their own tartan curtains for the whitehouse!

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by watsgoingon?
I have noticed today that there has been a lot of military activity in central Scotland namely loads of helicopters heading south west to north east. I was visiting someone and noticed from their 20 south of Glasgow, in Hamilton that they seem to be going in the direction of the world renowned Bonnybridge UFO site in Falkirk. I am not 100% sure but I think I also saw Air Force 1 flying over going towards the direction of Glasgow airport. Anyone else in central Scotland noticed this activity? Maybe you are nearer to the military activity and can tell us all more of what is going on?

No exercises or anything special going on this weekend, not sure what was going on.

Definitely wasnt AF1 that was over Scotland.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by badBERTHA

I saw two flying together on Friday too, this was in east Glasgow heading in a north east direction. I don't know anything about helicopters these looked too small to be military to me but from what we could see there were no markings on them, just plain black.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
So, any military craft flying in a suspicious direction and it's assumed it need to be UFO/Alien related?

Some dots don't need to be connected in the manner we are doing so I think.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by cazzy2211

Hi - yup the 2 I saw were dark (couldn't say for sure if they were completely black) with no obvious writing on them but I only looked at the for a short moment

cheers

B

top topics

join