It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Flu Vaccination Warning Notice", and interviews with Jane Burgermeister!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
i know there's tons of stuff on ATS about Swine Flu and vaccinations for it, but i thought this deserved it's own post so it wouldn't get buried in one of the many threads on this topic. mods, feel free to close this or revert it though - i just wanted to get everyone's opinion of this flyer... also, i couldn't find interviews with Jane Burgermeister posted anywhere...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7d243a3b615c.gif[/atsimg]
www.cleanairandwater.net...

...i linked to it from a blog about Ms. Burgermeister:
en.wordpress.com...
and, here's her official blog:
birdflu666.wordpress.com...

here're some threads regarding the upcoming "event" on July 27:
FEMA Nation wide terrorist exercises set for July 27th
Be Prepared! FEMA National Level Exercise 09: Starts July 27, 2009

also, i found this to be very interesting, too:
"Canadian Doctor: H1N1 Vaccination a Eugenics Weapon for Mass Extermination"

anyway, check out Jane's blog, and here're some interviews with her:

this audio interview's from yesterday (7/14/09), performed by Project Camelot!
www.americanfreedomradio.com...

[edit on 15-7-2009 by adrenochrome]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Seems important and relevant to post this here.

In the global zeal to vacinate all 6.7 billion of us, it is possible that the Superpowers may resort to chemtrail spraying if all people are not reached with a needle.

Indeed, only recently, ASAF aircraft out of Diego Garcia were forced to land after intervention by Indian, Nigerian and Chinese national fears that the aircraft were carrying a "depopulation" biological agent, "in an attempt to commit mass genocide via the spread of the H1N1 virus"- or perhaps, the Wests' version of the vaccine, which appears to be as dire as the flu, itself:

freedomfighterradio.net...

www.fourwinds10.com...

And, it seems that foeriegn nations are not the only ones at risk- citizens of the US are being exposed equally-all in contravention of the moratorium on chemical and biological weapons research and use:

okanaganchemtrails.blog.ca...

As we have all discussed, vaccinating those of us who live in the country will be difficult, if not impossible. If, however, vaccines are created in micro-electrophoresis particles (that dissolve upon inhalation) and that are smaller than 4 microns (allowing them to get deep into the alveoli, and bypass the upper-repiratory cilia in the nose, pharynx and bronchial tubes) we will all breathe the vaccine by going outside. Convenient for the governments around the world who support this (like the UK and the EU) and perhaps a bit of a problem for others- like China, India, Russia, and African nations, who oppose the methodology.

[edit on 15-7-2009 by CultureD]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by CultureD

What are chemtrails ??
Dosnt sound too good ?

Could you describe it just in a few words.. ?? Thankx !!

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

well, just perform a Search here on ATS for chemtrails and tons of info comes up...

in my opinion, IF chemtrails even exist, the best way i can describe them is that they're in the waste product of aircraft exhaust, and are said to contain the heavy metals Barium and Aluminum, neither of which is good for us at all. also, i've heard that Morgellons could even be caused by chemtrails...
www.rense.com...
www.rense.com...

here's one of the better links about chemtrails, that is, if you couldn't already find enough info here on ATS...
www.rense.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Everyone please flag this! This is ridiculous, are they seriously doing this?
It doesnt make sense, whoever is behind this are putting themselves at risk too.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

what are you referring to?

...the supposed mandatory vaccinations, or the possible Martial Law coming on July 27?
www.usmessageboard.com...

unfortunately, i don't know if either of these things are going to come true, but i don't think it hurts at all to become aware of them in case either one of them happens!

...better to be safe than sorry, as awareness is insight!

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

Ive done that, but I see these guys claiming it is water, some complicated theory of water freezing to ice particles that as usaul linger in the sky upto 10 12 hours, they say that is normal plane trails ??

Sounds logic to me, water isnt influenced by gravity as einstein sayd..

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

Serious yes... you think she puts her self in this position for fun ?

All the bizarre shait you see are happening....
Nothing wrong with your TV-set..

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

yeah, i always referred to them as "contrails" before...

but just keep researching them, and you'll find it doesn't all add up to be explained away as simple contrails.

check out those links i posted and look for the ones that have pictures of these "contrails", except notice that some have a green/yellow/blue tint to them, and water wouldn't do that - metals, however, would...

...now, back on topic!

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Thanks for posting that. I have been listening to her interview on camelot last night, and am in tears as to her courage to stand up to Big Pharma and WHO.

It seems to me that this is why a large number of microbiologists were killed a few years ago, so that no calm reasonable voice exists to quell the artificial panic caused by the MSM & propagandists.

Looking at the data, (Wolfram Alpha is source here) we see that there have been 400 or so deaths so far. This is barely significant and and hardly enough for it to be called an outbreak, let alone an epidemic or (gulp) pandemic. The media is screaming, schools and hospitals are screaming with them, and yet the "countless deaths" have yet to occur.

Ms Burgermeister's story begins when she sees live bio-toxins being added to the master mix that gets distributed to other pharma companies. She stopped that happening, reported to as many authorities as she could, including the British Medical Journal and the Lancet. After that she was fired with no reason given.

You may have her to thank for your life.

Stars 4 u

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
She almost had a good message then she ruined every chance by mentioning chemtrails. What a dolt. Controlled opposition? Get the looneys to ruin your message first.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

actually, i have a feeling she didn't write that message personally... i believe it was written by that "cleanairandwater.net" site: www.cleanairandwater.net...

...notice on the top left you see a link for a flyer pertaining to chemtrails ("Flyer 2"): www.cleanairandwater.net...

also, the way it talks about her makes it sound like a third-party writer wrote it...

personally, i'm trying to ignore the fact that it mentions chemtrails, as that slightly hurts its credibility since they haven't been entirely proven yet. i do find the rest of the message to be very interesting though!

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I browse ats every day and yet I missed this thread. Found the interviews on a Dutch website and did a search on ats for them.

This topic is getting way to little attention, it's to important to let it get burried.
At least take the time and listen to the Interview people!

S and F for the OP

btw, in the Interview they mention that the vacine was given to 4 marines, of which one died and two are seriously ill? Is there more information on that, someone? thanks

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

Thank you for this thread!

Thanks for getting Jane Burgermeister's word out there in the open!

Spread her message - and hope for the best developments!

Ps. if your interested! check out what they are going to inject us with worldwide:

The Adjuvant: 'Squalene'

(One very diabolical help booster in the new pandemic vaccines - that is proven by important independent scientific research papers around the world (Swedish Goverment & Military NBC Scientists etc) to give Autoimmune disases & cancer etc)

Then read up on:

Mock-up vaccines - prototypes- they are planning to inject us with cell technology antigen cell-based (African monkey tissue - see hiv,siv etc!) rushed vaccines with absolutly no serious testing what so ever by our health authorities.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

Squalene is a natural organic compound originally obtained for commercial purposes primarily from shark liver oil, though there are botanic sources as well, including amaranth seed, rice bran, wheat germ, and olives. All higher organisms produce squalene, including humans. It is a hydrocarbon and a triterpene.

In vaccine development, squalene has been used as an adjuvant, which increases the immune response of vaccines that would otherwise be too weak to offer protection. A squalene adjuvant was used in a cytomegalovirus vaccine. Some animal studies have found adverse effects, such as weakness, from squalene, and some veterans have claimed that squalene adjuvant in vaccines was responsible for Gulf War Syndrome.

en.wikipedia.org...

...never heard of it, but i'll keep an ear out for it

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by adrenochrome
reply to post by Chevalerous

Squalene is a natural organic compound originally obtained for commercial purposes primarily from shark liver oil, though there are botanic sources as well, including amaranth seed, rice bran, wheat germ, and olives. All higher organisms produce squalene, including humans. It is a hydrocarbon and a triterpene.

In vaccine development, squalene has been used as an adjuvant, which increases the immune response of vaccines that would otherwise be too weak to offer protection. A squalene adjuvant was used in a cytomegalovirus vaccine. Some animal studies have found adverse effects, such as weakness, from squalene, and some veterans have claimed that squalene adjuvant in vaccines was responsible for Gulf War Syndrome.

en.wikipedia.org...

...never heard of it, but i'll keep an ear out for it

Well! you'll never get the correct information from wikipedia!

You need to dig deeper than that, look for published scientific papers!

You can ignore the ones that hails the squalene adjuvant as the best thing since sliced bread - these are reports from the same big pharma corporation that are going to inject us with it this fall with all new pandemic vaccines!

The base genetic material for the vaccine is produced by CDC, so it doesn't matter which corporation who later produce it in Europe or the USA - it's all the same deadly poison!

I gave some information and one scientific example in this guys thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please read it!

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
This is also spreading through the Truth community on facebook very rapidly.

Jane herself is actually on facebook talking to whoever is willing to listen. This really is important info, spread to everyone you know.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
is there anyone who hasn't listened to those interviews yet?!

...if you haven't, i suggest you do it as soon as you get a free moment - even if you can only listen to bits and pieces at a time!!

is the S about to HTF??!

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
*bump*

When I heard the interviews for the first time, I wondered why they only spoke about Amerika and Australia. Nothing on the West European counties (yet). But this morning I woke up and first thing on the news: "my country ordered 12.5 million vacines, for 9 million people. That's 25% more then what they need. They said "more then enough to vacine the entire Belgian population and even give it twice if needed to children up to age 8"
(give it twice if needed??)
Why so many? This vacine won't even work against a next mutation of this flu. Why vacine everyone if this flu isn't doing much worse then a seasonal flu?
Something stinks about this.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
This was also the first thing i read this morning.
They prepearing already a law, if it is necessary, then they could call groups of people that not have a medical profession to help vacinate.
Also the army can be called to help spreading the vacine supllies.
Indeed something stinks seriously about this.
I don't want this vacination

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join