It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine flu vaccine will change you into a gay, sterile duck billed platypus at which time your organs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
"Swine flu vaccine will change you into a gay, sterile duck billed platypus at which time your organs will liquefy into nitroglycerin and explode!"

Sorry, I just wanted to take a swing at the swine flu vaccine fear monger train. People have been taking flu vaccines for decades. I have had at least 15 and I'm still kicking and in the best damn health of my entire life. Please, when H1N1 hits the fan consider your options.. getting vaccinated or risking death for you and your family. Get your facts from reliable sources, not those with a vested interest in the fear monger gravy train which is always overflowing with cash. Most of these fear mongers are out for publicity, which = $$$. When the time comes I'll make an informed decision, not rely on some of these outlandish insane accusations. I hope you do the same. Be careful out there, bad times ahead.

[edit on 16-7-2009 by contemplator]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Well I listened to a radio interview yesterday with the person in charge of the vaccine for Ireland. ( Can't think of his name ) He knew very little about the whole issue, but did acknowledge that the vaccine probably won't be tested before distribution.

So basically he only knows what hes been told, not what he has researched himself. I suspect that this will be the case in most countries.

Seening as your so sure that its all scare mongering, please post the research you have done on an untested vaccine to come to this conclusion.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
What I have seen is that most countries are stock piling, waiting for the green light from testing. They are being extremely cautious but at the same time we have a lot of experience making vaccines, it should be somewhat straight forward and biz as usual. Worst case scenario as in millions start dying I think they'll push it into production giving people the choice "you have a 70% chance of dying from swine flu do you want to take a semi tested vaccine that so far has shown positive safety results, or take your chances?". I can tell you have already made up your mind though. The anti-vax crowd uses religion based logic. Personally I will not take it unless h1n1 it proves very deadly which at this point has not.

[edit on 16-7-2009 by contemplator]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Um, I'd change the word gay before someone turns you in for manners and decorum. I wouldn't say anything, but this ATS and someone will.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by wyleecoyote
Um, I'd change the word gay before someone turns you in for manners and decorum. I wouldn't say anything, but this ATS and someone will.

I mean no disrespect the line is trying to emulate what the scaremongers might say to sway people to their evangelical and extremists views..

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   

I dont know what is up with my threads, no one seems to get the link of this horrible flu.

Read my thread here : Swine and Canine Flu

They have made it so the WHO and UN gets to spread their FLU among us using our house pets.

Why that would'nt interest any one is beyond me !!!!

We have DogFlu and HorseFlu in the mix too..
Check out my link..

Read my thread here : Swine and Canine Flu

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I have only made my mind up to see how things play out. I will not be first in line to take the vaccine thats for sure. According to this man there will be no testing whatsoever not even partially tested. That sends alarm bells ringing in my head whatever about the religon based logic.

Another interesting thing this man said was when asked wether or not Ireland would receive many vaccines for the populace with the demand being so high, he replied " not to worry Ireland is lucky enough to have secured a contract for the Vaccine from the manufactures so we will be one of the first to get our quota ".

What does this mean for the non-wealthy countries assuming we will in fact need to take the vaccine? Is this all just one big play to get rid of the feeders of the world? It seems to me that if countries that have contracts secured, will be the first priority for the vaccine then the poor regions of the world will take the biggest hit.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
It's not the vaccines that is dangerous per se, my uninformed friend!

It's the adjuvants! - the help boosters that poison your body and could trash your immun system and give you autoimmune disases!

For example:

There's ten different and independent research team with scientists from several countries that has published proof of the dangers of injecting squalene intra muscular into the bodies of ferrets etc.

A team from from Sweden's Karolinska institute & connected to their goverment and NBC defence division proved how to induce in rats with squalene:

Chronic T-cell medicated Arthritis in rats

The Endogenous Adjuvant Squalene Can Induce a Chronic T-Cell-Mediated Arthritis in Rats
ajp.amjpathol.org...

Our demonstration that an autoadjuvant can trigger chronic, immune-mediated joint-specific inflammation may give clues to the pathogenesis of rheumatoid arthritis, and it raises new questions concerning the role of endogenous molecules with adjuvant properties in chronic inflammatory diseases.

Many of these researcher in this paper are well renowned scientist's in sweden, Anders Bucht for example was on the TV news yesterday explaining the bird flu and other disases in birds - so they are legit!

The list for disases with injected squalene goes on and on if you research the net:

Sytematic Lupus erythematosus

Multiple Sclerosis

rheumatoid Arthritis

Nervous System injuries etc.

This guy has wrote a great piece on the use of squalene as an adjuvant - and can say it better than me since English isn't my native language:

Squalene - A History Of Vaccine Development And The Newest Adjuvant - by The Idaho Observer

Fish oil vaccine adjuvant programs bodies for "endless loop of self-destruction"

Traditional adjuvants are alum (aluminum hydroxide), and thimerosal—which is 50 percent ethyl mercury and also serves as a vaccine "preservative."

More recently, aluminum has been linked to Alzheimer’s disease and other neurological disorders.

---

The new wave - Squalene

"The most effective adjuvants are formulated with oils but have long been considered too reactive for use in humans. Immunologists have known for decades that a microscopic dose of even a few molecules of adjuvant injected into the body can cause disturbances in the immune system and have known since the 1930s that oil-based adjuvants are particularly dangerous, which is why their use has been restricted to experiments with animals," West wrote.

The following (in italics) is from West’s article. Keep in mind that the FDA determined that squalene was present in varying amounts in specific lots of anthrax vaccine administered to tens of thousands of Desert Storm personnel (without their informed consent). Not surprisingly, tens of thousands of Desert Storm veterans have suffered permanent neurological damage and exhibit symptoms commonly referred to as "Gulf War Illness."

"The classic oil-based adjuvant called Freund’s Complete Adjuvant can cause permanent organ damage and irreversible disease – specifically autoimmune diseases. When scientists want to induce autoimmune disease in a lab animal, they inject it with Freund’s Complete Adjuvant, which causes great suffering and is considered by some too inhumane to even inject into animals.

"Dr. Jules Freund creator of this oil-based adjuvant warned in 1956 that animals injected with his formulation developed terrible, incurable conditions: allergic aspermatogenesis (stoppage of sperm production), experimental allergic encephalomyelitis (the animal version of MS), allergic neuritis (inflammation of the nerves that can lead to paralysis) and other severe autoimmune disorders.

"Adjuvants can break ‘tolerance,’ meaning they can disable the immune system to the degree that it loses its ability to distinguish what is ‘self’ from what is foreign. Normally, the immune system ignores the constituents of one’s own body. Immunologists call this ‘tolerance.’ But if something happens to break tolerance, then the immune system turns relentlessly self-destructive, attacking the body it is supposed to defend."

In her article, "The Adverse Effects of Adjuvants in Vaccines" (Nexus Magazine Dec. 2000), Australian vaccine researcher Viera Scheibner, Ph.D., lists the autoimmune diseases that have been linked to squalene injections in humans—arthritis, fibromyalgia, lymphadenopathy, rashes, photosensitive rashes, malar rashes, chronic fatigue, chronic headaches, abnormal body hair loss, non-healing skin lesions, aphthous ulcers, dizziness, weakness, memory loss, seizures, mood changes, neuropsychiatric problems, anti-thyroid effects, anaemia, elevated ESR (erythrocyte sedimentation rate), systemic lupus erythematosus, multiple sclerosis, ALS (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis) also known as Lou Gehrig’s disease, Raynaud’s phenomenon, Sjorgren’s syndrome, chronic diarrhoea, night sweats and low-grade fevers.

"The immune system does in fact ‘see’ squalene and recognizes it as an oil molecule native to the body. The key is ‘route of administration.’ As Gary Matsumoto says, ‘Squalene is not just a molecule found in a knee or elbow – it is found throughout the nervous system and the brain.’ When it is injected into the body, the immune system sees it as an enemy to be attacked and eliminated.

"As any immunologist will tell you, the way an antigen encounters the immune system makes all the difference. You can eat squalene – no problem as it is an oil the body can easily digest. But studies in animals and humans show that injecting squalene will ‘galvanize the immune system into attacking it, which can produce a self-destructive cross reaction against the same molecule in the places where it occurs naturally in the body – and where it is critical to the health of the nervous system.’

"This phenomenon is also known as ‘molecular mimicry,’ where the immune system forms antibodies against one of its own structures and will continue to attack the ‘self’ molecule in the body that resembles the one in the germ, or as is the case with squalene, an identical substance that is naturally present in the body. Once this self-destructive process begins, it never stops as the body continues to make the molecule the immune system is now trained to attack.

snardfarker.ning.com...
Please visit the link to read more

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

I'm sure people could create just as scary and damning studies on the ingestion of coca-cola or red meat. Actually far more scary! You can do this with just about anything. I mean really.. my grandmother is 89yrs old and healthy as an ox, no health or mental issues including arthritis and she looks like a 60yr old. She drinks tap water, uses make up products, drinks soft drinks and yes, has had well over 40 flu jabs. But I do agree to an extent that if you put crap into your body and treat your body like crap it can do damage.. but... if you take care of your body which I do (eat lots of fruit and vege, excercise 5-6hrs a week, reduce meat intake, drink RO water, get sun/vitamin D, etc,etc,etc) you can mitigate some of the bad stuff. But like I said, damn near any substance can be studied and proclaimed horrific given enough resource and motivation.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by contemplator
reply to post by Chevalerous

I'm sure people could create just as scary and damning studies on the ingestion of coca-cola or red meat. Actually far more scary! You can do this with just about anything. I mean really.. my grandmother is 89yrs old and healthy as an ox, no health or mental issues including arthritis and she looks like a 60yr old. She drinks tap water, uses make up products, drinks soft drinks and yes, has had well over 40 flu jabs. But I do agree to an extent that if you put crap into your body and treat your body like crap it can do damage.. but... if you take care of your body which I do (eat lots of fruit and vege, excercise 5-6hrs a week, reduce meat intake, drink RO water, get sun/vitamin D, etc,etc,etc) you can mitigate some of the bad stuff. But like I said, damn near any substance can be studied and proclaimed horrific given enough resource and motivation.

Don't be stupid now!

Squalene in vaccines and cell tech vaccine production is a totally new way, and will be used for the first time on a massive scale for this pandemic.

Big pharma with the world wide jabs, are giving us these disases as a present!

Not all of us! but many will develop these Autoimmune disases which will require expensive medications from the same pharma corporations - the rest of people lives!

The perfect crime by very evil people!

Only idiots would let them inject squalene into their bodies first without their own made research and proper testing by the authorities during many years!

Don't you understand! a level 6 WHO declaration means that they don't need to test their vaccines the usual way in 3 phases?

They can poison you, and you can't do anything about it! - they are not even responsable if people get sick of it - you can't sue them in court!

Read the declaration for WHO level 6 medical martial laws.

The producer of vaccines are NOT responsable for complications.

Good luck paying your life-support medications to the big pharma and hospital bills in the future mate! because you'll get no help from the society or the insurance companies at all.

If you get sick with Autoimmune disases or get cancer in the future of the injected squalene, you're on your own - no help pal!

And you can't sue the producers either, look at the fine print god damn it!

But don't listen to me! be an idiot and take the squalene laced vaccine!

Don't come and complain here later with multiple Autoimmune disases & a destroyed life and immune-system, and say that nobody told you anything about it!

Good luck mate!

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
The only thing I know is, by the title in your thread. I am NOT getting the vaccine.

I dont want to be a gay, sterile, duck-billed, platypus. I'd rather be a gay, sterile, Siberian Tiger.

join