It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be Prepared! FEMA National Level Exercise 09: Starts July 27, 2009

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
National Level Exercise 2009 (NLE 09)

I happened upon this Major World Event planned for July 2009. As far as I can search, this has not been posted yet.

This has got my curiosity up on high. Any comments from those in the know?

FEMA.gov

National Level Exercise 2009 (NLE 09) is scheduled for July 27 through July 31, 2009. NLE 09 will be the first major exercise conducted by the United States government that will focus exclusively on terrorism prevention and protection, as opposed to incident response and recovery.

NLE 09 is designated as a Tier I National Level Exercise. Tier I exercises (formerly known as the Top Officials exercise series or TOPOFF) are conducted annually in accordance with the National Exercise Program (NEP), which serves as the nation’s overarching exercise program for planning, organizing, conducting and evaluating national level exercises. The NEP was established to provide the U.S. government, at all levels, exercise opportunities to prepare for catastrophic crises ranging from terrorism to natural disasters.

Reuters News Story on Northrop Grumman Contract

"The National Level Exercise is the largest, most complex exercise conducted under FEMA's National Exercise Division," said Edward Soriano, Northrop Grumman Technical Services' program manager for the contract. "Northrop Grumman's extensive experience in training and exercise planning will aid our customer in ensuring government officials in the new administration rapidly assimilate the scope and magnitude of a crisis of this magnitude through the exercise process."

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
It sounds more like a exercise for the possibility of what the government will tag home grown terrorism that actually an act of terror from outside forces.

After all if the nations economy keep going down the hill we pretty much will start to see rise of very angry citizens taking venting their frustration anyway they can.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I'm cautious about these stories. Especially considering the AMAZING coincidences involved with the 9-11 and 7-7 "national level exercises."

And as mentioned above, they will probably have a reason to put these exercises into effect before too long. Against a very angry citizenry.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
How is this a "major world event"? I mean they have to have these exercises otherwise if something bad happened we would be unprepared.

Thats like having a military to fight but not having the soldiers particpate in any simulated warfare. Doesnt make sense. Whats the big deal here-i dont see anything wrong with it.

Other exercises have been carried out in the last 5 years and ive seen tons of threads on here about "such and such exercise isnt a drill-its an event" and nothing ever happens.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Great find! This is an important topic and should remain at the top of our minds for the next few months.

Also, note that HR 645 is in Committee.

Perhaps it's time to talk to a few representatives?

The House Subcommittee on Terrorism where HR 645 is under discussion

Again, terrific find. Star and flag!

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
How is this a "major world event"? I mean they have to have these exercises otherwise if something bad happened we would be unprepared.

That is why I posted what I did, the economic crisis is a major global event so many countries are scare of what their citizens may do.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Well if people are going to crazy and start acting like assholes and riobbing and looting and killing each other, then im glad they have the detention camps!! I'd sure hate to see what their plan would be AFTER all that happened...at least this way they are prepared.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I bet nothing happens. Hell according to one poster here there is supposed to be an attack on March 10th. Guess how he knows this. It was the was that Michelle Obama was posing on the cover of vogue. Since when has one prediction about any kind of attack come true on this site? Give up yet? NEVER. This predictions are rediculous.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Well if people are going to crazy and start acting like assholes and riobbing and looting and killing each other, then im glad they have the detention camps!! I'd sure hate to see what their plan would be AFTER all that happened...at least this way they are prepared.

My thoughts exactly. Where would you put all these people? Hell someone wins a sports championship is there are aholes flipping and burning cars, looting etc. The prisons are already pretty filled up. You need to be fully prepared for any scenario. God, if the people on this board knew half the secret plans for different scenarios that the government has it would be scary how many doomsday predictions would be made. I think I heard at one point that they have a plan if their was an all out alien invasion. Doesnt mean it is going to happen or that aliens even exist for that matter. Hell, even a bunch of people on this board are purchasing cases of water, mre's, etc.. It is called preparedness in case of emergency. Why is this any different? You remeber Katrina, how unprepared they were? You remember how many people bitched? No wonder they are having these exercises. Actually it make me feel safer.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I can't help but wonder if these type of exercises are the reason that there have been numerous motels to be built in the small town near the rural area where I live? There have been FEMA personnel frequenting county offices lately.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

Riots usually breaks out during protests, and they are more often than not provoked by law enforcement.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Tonight, my husband, who owns his own small business, told me he was going to have to lay off two employees. I've seen this same (approx) scenario play out with a numbers of folks I actually know. The reason I make note of this is because his is an A/V business and he deals pretty exclusively with a high-end clientele. The reason I'm telling you this is because an earlier poster mentioned alot of angry citizenry being envisaged as one of the possible reasons for this exercise at this time.

Bottom line.....I never thought this would happpen to us. And it is. Thanks for the heads up on the date of the exercise. I will be looking for details about this event soon.

I know this is kinda rambly, but loosely on topic.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
You can read more about this National Level Exercise here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

great find I also saw this earlier but have been a little busy backing our claims on another thread...the fema camp one....lol

S&F for sure...

now is the time to worry about anything with FEMA on it...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

More love, less war..
remember we surround them...

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hashishian
reply to post by burntheships

More love, less war..
remember we surround them...

Love it! "We surround them"

Yes we have been a little busy over there in Wally World!

Looks like FEMA will be busy this year:
www.nrc.gov...

[edit on 5-3-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
And water is wet. What is your point? These facilities are being made in case of disasters on many levels wether natural, man-made, aline-made and who knows what. Im glad to know they are doing something and are being prepared.

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by princeofpeace

Riots usually breaks out during protests, and they are more often than not provoked by law enforcement.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
You can bet 100% that something WILL happen around that time. This has happened with ALL of the false flags in the past 10 years. They did an exercise that just so happens to be real a few days or weeks later.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
SO tell me what ALL the falseflag events that have happened in the last 10 years. I would be very interested to hear this lol.

Actually ALL of the falseflag events that have been predicted on here have been entirely UNTRUE.

Originally posted by bobbylove321
You can bet 100% that something WILL happen around that time. This has happened with ALL of the false flags in the past 10 years. They did an exercise that just so happens to be real a few days or weeks later.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatDGgirl

Bottom line.....I never thought this would happpen to us. And it is.

Thanks for your input. It is very relevant to this thread.
Much of the financial crisis is still working it's way down...as is what is happening to you and your family. Perhaps this summer will be a difficult time for many. Good to be informed!

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-in-AR
I'm cautious about these stories. Especially considering the AMAZING coincidences involved with the 9-11 and 7-7 "national level exercises."

And as mentioned above, they will probably have a reason to put these exercises into effect before too long. Against a very angry citizenry.

AMAZING coincidences indeed. Like these:
www.globalresearch.ca...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join