It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have aliens already invaded Earth?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
It got me thinking. I still have to read all of the NSA documents- of the alien stuff. So I'm not completely up to speed with the rest of you UFO believers (or skeptics alike lol). Hear me out here.

A lot of people will ask the question- when will aliens invade Earth? But, if aliens are going around abducting thousands of people here in the USA, if they already go underneath the sea with USOs, if aliens already go to Washington DC in their crafts, aliens already have went to nuclear testing facilities- you know that case about the one UFO that supposedly shut down a testing facility (if I remember it correctly), aliens already have been to New Mexico, they went to Chicago over the O'hair airport (and they didn't even land, freaks), and, the most recent case I know of being that of the Stephenville, Texas one which was reported a lot about here on ATS. I fully believe that these UFOs are real and that they are alien craft and that they can be proven by RADAR facilities.

Aliens already know our location it seems. They already know about major countries. They already apparently frequent places like Brazil. They know about Washington DC. UFOs were seen over Washington DC July 12th, 1952 (www.metacafe.com...).

My question is. Why ask when they're going to land? They seem to have already invaded us. Why are we wasting out efforts trying to contact beings so far away if we can just contact those around us here who are a short whiles away?

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Yes, I believe the aliens are here now as well all around us probably. I don't think they are evil but here to wait for us to 'evolve' to be able to take their presence and not retaliate as that's what would happen, I think?

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
It got me thinking. I still have to read all of the NSA documents- of the alien stuff. So I'm not completely up to speed with the rest of you UFO believers (or skeptics alike lol). Hear me out here.

A lot of people will ask the question- when will aliens invade Earth? But, if aliens are going around abducting thousands of people here in the USA, if they already go underneath the sea with USOs, if aliens already go to Washington DC in their crafts, aliens already have went to nuclear testing facilities- you know that case about the one UFO that supposedly shut down a testing facility (if I remember it correctly), aliens already have been to New Mexico, they went to Chicago over the O'hair airport (and they didn't even land, freaks), and, the most recent case I know of being that of the Stephenville, Texas one which was reported a lot about here on ATS. I fully believe that these UFOs are real and that they are alien craft and that they can be proven by RADAR facilities.

Aliens already know our location it seems. They already know about major countries. They already apparently frequent places like Brazil. They know about Washington DC. UFOs were seen over Washington DC July 12th, 1952 (www.metacafe.com...).

My question is. Why ask when they're going to land? They seem to have already invaded us. Why are we wasting out efforts trying to contact beings so far away if we can just contact those around us here who are a short whiles away?

they wont land here.. and by the way they are here, to preserve and protect planet earth. Preserve and protect, research and no contact.

the aliens are not going to land nope sorry.

maybe in the distant future, but not in your life time i can tell yo i know.

[edit on 17-7-2009 by 2Unknown]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Aliens are here, and boy are they queer. To me this is fact, but I accept that the majority are against me on this. My own intuition, life experiences and intellect have led me to believe that the Earth was 'invaded' by aliens a long time ago, and they are still amongst us, manipulating humans and exerting their dominance. I'm talking about the Reptoids and those unfortunate Greys, of course. The andromedans are a whole different story, but I'm sure they are here too, working for the greater good.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Yes they are here. I saw them all in the White House the other day. They have human names like Obama, Pelosi, Reed and so on. They are here to destroy our country. We call them Liberals... I call them psychotic mis-directed sociopaths... others call them blood-sucking parasites... so be careful.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by VergeofObscene
Aliens are here, and boy are they queer. To me this is fact, but I accept that the majority are against me on this. My own intuition, life experiences and intellect have led me to believe that the Earth was 'invaded' by aliens a long time ago, and they are still amongst us, manipulating humans and exerting their dominance. I'm talking about the Reptoids and those unfortunate Greys, of course. The andromedans are a whole different story, but I'm sure they are here too, working for the greater good.

The aliens have indeed visited earth and are still visiting earth on a period of time.They are here to ensure that the resources of the planet itself are not permanently spoiled. This sector of the galaxy was annexed by The grays and is the possession of the alien grays to do with or dispose of as it deems best.

The moon of Earth and the asteroid belt have become a permanent base of operations for alien grays!

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Hahahhahhahahahah................... Aliens or some sort of life form certainly is here right now. Throughout history they have been recorded by Alexander and the writers of the Bible, straight through to the Foo Fighters of WW2 and the critters in the NASA STS pick ups, the ufo orbs are a reality. Check out my avatar if you don't believe me

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

The aliens have indeed visited earth and are still visiting earth on a period of time.They are here to ensure that the resources of the planet itself are not permanently spoiled. This sector of the galaxy was annexed by The grays and is the possession of the alien grays to do with or dispose of as it deems best.

The moon of Earth and the asteroid belt have become a permanent base of operations for alien grays!

Really? To me, the grays are a bunch of bothersome idiots, socially retarded, and as dull as the colour they don. As Michael Jackson would say, they need to 'Beat it!'

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
You have to get into the non Alien theories.
Then we can get back to the government did it and they lie like the olden days.
I'm sure that was the beatnik era the government lies.
Can't say if anyone knew what Truman was up to.
Forestall had a rough time with the alien pushers.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
It got me thinking. I still have to read all of the NSA documents- of the alien stuff.

"all of the NSA documents...."
um... WHAT NSA ALIEN DOCUMENTS??

how the hell do you know who's driving the craft?
you just presume it's "aliens"
what defines "alien" to you Frank?

what if it's earth humans .. OR...a genetically engineered human that "looks" alien driving the craft?
What if the craft is remote controlled from a human base??

the reality is..you do not know, Frank.

I'd stop making such huge assumptions about such a seemingly important situation... by saying "they are aliens"...

it's really juvenile, ignorant, naive, and premature to do so...

-

[edit on 17-7-2009 by prevenge]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalenga
Yes, I believe the aliens are here now as well all around us probably. I don't think they are evil but here to wait for us to 'evolve' to be able to take their presence and not retaliate as that's what would happen, I think?

Everybody keeps saying this; evolve.

Can you expand on that idea some? Is it all just metaphoric?

We will never evolve. What we are doing is devolving. Didn't you read the article about how within 16 years civilization will have collapsed, and 3 billion will be dead from overpopulation?

Haven't you seen how Swine Flu have mutated and is now called unstoppable, now they don't even count the numbers because there are too many?

When do you think we will have time to evolve between peak oil and climate change?

If the Aliens want to help us then help us, if not then don't, regardless, don't sit there and do nothing while you wait on uis to evolve because we have already evolved as much as we ever will.

Soon we will be as extinct as the dodo.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I just can't believe that in this entire Universe not one species has evolved to travel from star to star. Seeing the shuttle blast off the other day made me sick. The technology that has been written about in science fiction books that people are toying around with...I'm just astonished we are not putting it to use already.

Which might imply that the ET's won't let us.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
It's painfully obvious the aliens have "invaded". I think they've come and gone as they pleased for as long as we've been around.

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
You have to get into the non Alien theories.
Forestall had a rough time with the alien pushers.

Who knows what goes on now ? Many "UFOs" and abductions could be human psych ops, but there is no proof, and it doesn't even make sense, that all of the early 1940-1960s UFO events were covert human technology.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by BaronVonGodzilla

I mean 'evolve' in my post as in the 2012 theory that things are going to kick off and human beings need to evolve to be able to deal with what is going to happen be it good or bad. I feel that it is with our own free will whether we try and take the messages that are being subliminally fed to us to meditate, do good, not worry about worldly goings on ie: credit crisis, war mongering etc... as it HAS to happen as it says in the bible/Revelations before the change can happen.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by kalenga
reply to post by BaronVonGodzilla

I mean 'evolve' in my post as in the 2012 theory that things are going to kick off and human beings need to evolve to be able to deal with what is going to happen be it good or bad. I feel that it is with our own free will whether we try and take the messages that are being subliminally fed to us to meditate, do good, not worry about worldly goings on ie: credit crisis, war mongering etc... as it HAS to happen as it says in the bible/Revelations before the change can happen.

Granted.. human evolution is being scientifically evoked... via the extrapolated information held within the Torah, Zohar, and Bible.

The base-gestures within the simplified perception of the scripture's readings are enough to guide by..

But blind faith alone is no enough to VERILY comprehend the current on goings of such.

-

new topics

top topics

join