It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 263
<< 260  261  262    264  265  266 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Bridge_Boy

It kind of sounds like the internet might be out of commission about that time.

At least that is what NASSAU experts are buzzing about.

Whether it will be only certain networks that are shut down or all communication lines, remains unclear.

definition of expert:

ex= a has been

spert= a drip under pressure

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Dear Brothers and Sisters,

Previously I've shared poems written by myself and others pertaining to truths that resonate with my being and that relate to this wonderful thread...

I have found another one that I'd like to share with you all...
....................................................................................................................................

Where Love Abounds

As we turn inside to see the ONE
We know our process has begun

The process of our great “Return”
The final lesson we will learn

And, as we learn to turn around
We’ll find a life where love abounds

How long has this love been inside?
How could it find a place to hide?

Where is that place where love was lost?
It must come back, at any cost!

Can we forget, and yes, forgive
To allow our inner love to live?

If love can live inside our Being,
Will that affect our outer seeing?

If we look upon our world with love
From both within and high above

What will be left for us to know?
What winds of change will start to blow?

And, is that change within or out?
Will it be a whimper, or a shout?

We want to know, we truly do,
For with this conflict, we are through!

What must we KNOW, who must we BE,
So everywhere, it’s LOVE we see?

Who can we ask, who is our Guide?
Is it high above, or deep inside?

Oh yes, of course, it must be here
Inside the love we hold most dear

If we can find our inner love
We can connect with life above

And then the ONE is all around,
And we’ll live the life where love abounds!

..............................................................................................................................

With Love

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bridge_Boy
Only four months until this thread can finally be moved to the hoax section and shut down...

I have to disagree though. This goes way beyond hoax and well into the area of serious delusion.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
me smells another "harold campings".

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

In the Spirit realms, this is where I keep seeing glimpses,and having this strong sense/yearning for my home. I've known that earth is not home, for there is one with family waiting. But is home the same home, when we pass, that we came from, or do we possibly grow beyond that home. I remember that Yeshua said:

John 14: "Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in Goda; trust also in me. In my Father’s house are many rooms(mansions); if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. 4You know the way to the place where I am going.”

Continuing with this, as its wonderful:

Thomas said to him, “Lord, we don’t know where you are going, so how can we know the way?” Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you really knew me, you would knowb my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.” Philip said, “Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.” Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you are not just my own. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work. Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the miracles themselves. I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.
edit on 1-7-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cogito, Ergo Sum

Originally posted by Bridge_Boy
Only four months until this thread can finally be moved to the hoax section and shut down...

I have to disagree though. This goes way beyond hoax and well into the area of serious delusion.

As an experiencer who became a truth seeker, and spent much time, finding through my insight and recognition the next step, the new work, the next puzzle piece, this thread is wonderful, as is ET_MAN's HH and Law of One discussion one as well. So many deep insights.

The thread may have begun as a warning for things to come, that he felt should be brought out, for his own contact and information was that we needed to be aware, and ready, all that he has said, could have been put in a prediction forum if it had existed at the time, but the focus has always been the spiritual and lasting, not the temporal. Its a spiritual truth, quantum physics understanding that could be interfaith or non religous, or be translated into a mystical interpretation, seeing the light squares, within the Christian beliefs as well, for Yeshua was real, though metaphorical in the presentation, but he truly shone the way, though this.

At the same time, some of his messages should have given more insight into not trusting institutions including Rome, and the church's and especially Matthew 13, about not only weeding the garden, but a message that he spoke in parables, that most would not understand, that their sight was distorted and yet if they prayed for healing and awareness and positivity, to pass their tests, this help would come. He also suggests that those who are doing this, weeding their garden and seeking for the way each day, shining their lights and using their gifts, more would be given, ie. PROGRESSION, and that those who were not, would lose what they had, or REGRESSION.

Note, early Christians shared everything. Kind of a glaring omission being done today I'd say. Also, Jesus truly represented spirituality over religion. He said:

Matthew 23:13

"Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the kingdom of heaven in men's faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to."

If you could imagine the world we would have if the tithing given to the Church was used for land, food, seeds, resources, energy devices, to set up co-op schools and sharing in third world countries, we have already equalized this world many many times over, yet for some reason it only gets worse. For some reason we live in a world where SHELL company and Corporations who sell Chocolate, in our so called Christian free world, have chased villagers and natural citizens from their traditional lands, homes and farms, buringing, murdering and raping whole villiages and families, even children, to steal the resources. In the Chocolate industry this was done in the 60's onwards, where farmers were murdered, whole families, and the lands taken over for corporate abuse, and now 80% of all chocolate involves literal child slavery. All the big companies are implicated like Hershey's, Cadburries, Nestles, Swiss and German ones, and George Soros is involved up to his ying yang.

This is not about religions or church's.

Yeshua was most likely Yeshua ben Joseph, the founder of the Nazarenes, and this very group that followed him, ended up being called heretics by Rome when they restructured their new sungod religion.

Nonetheless, there is enough Light and Love untampered with, and even some clues one should do some deep thinking on what they're being taught and see beyond the Church and the ministers message, and seek for more understanding. There is enough clues there that we should really question the world around us, and activate Love and Kindness for everyone in need. One family, no forcing. Just sharing.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Regarding The Gospel According to Matthew Ch.23 verse 13

You quoted as written Quote;

Matthew 23:13

"Woe to you, teachers of the law
and Pharisees, you hypocrites!

You shut the kingdom of heaven in men's faces.
You yourselves do not enter,
nor will you let those enter who are trying to."

Can you tell me what translation you are quoting from?

In the original translation and in the K.J. version it is written Quote;

13. "But Woe unto to you,
Scribes

NOT teachers of the Law.

and Pharisees, hypocrites!
for Ye shut the kingdom of heaven against Men:
for ye neither go in yourselves,
neither suffer ye them
that are entering
to go in.

Note; the 2 different translations portrays slightly different stories.

But subtle differences, have big differences in understanding.

A "Scribe" was/is Not a teacher of the Law.

Where the "Pharisees" taught Strict Doctrine involving laws.

A "Scribe" is one, who is of the Profession of Reading and Writing and often wrote for the "Pharisees"

In the translation you have quoted from... "Teachers of the Law" may have come through the Interpretation/Translation, regarding The Laws or Rules involved in reading and Writing.... and Not the Law of Moses and other such Laws added to their religion through the ages.

Another version "The Greek Text of Stephens 1550" Quote;

13. But Woe unto you,
Scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites!
For ye shut up the Kingdom against Men:

for ye neither go into yourselves,
neither suffer ye
them that are entering
to go in.

But I have yet to come across a translation, written as quoted by you.

So I would Love to know the Translation/Version you are quoting from.

It is NOT a question of which "Translation" is Correct or Not, but rather adds to the understanding of what the "Scribes" and "Pharisees" changed to fulfill their own desires.

2 parts in question...

a. The teachers of the law... in other translations "Scribes"
and
b. who are trying to (Enter)... in other Translations "them that are entering" as some enter each day having come from the Kingdom.

I compare the writings which the "Species" have written down, with those things, where I have Come from, and sadly find the writings have indeed been Corrupted by the "Species...

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Out of interest...(because i can't remember the whole 200+ pages lol)...why four months? :S

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

I dislike the KJV intently, Not into "Thee's and Thou's and Woe Unto Thee's", and of all the versions I prefer the NIV, new international version, as it is more akin to a journalists clear concise words, whereas there are others, that are too, slangy, or colloquial.

But the term manors or mansions or dwelling places have been read in various models, I had some Catholic ones that had good writing long ago, for I grew up Catholic by choice, from about 12 on.

I always find most traditional explanations very faulty. As an example, after having read the entire bible as a pre-teen and disliking the old testament immensely, as a more wide awake and aware adult, was really surprised by Isaiah 28. That blew me away, in that it specifically related to TPTB.

The last passage, about ploughing the fields over and over, traditionally is taken to refer to the people, resinning over and over.

Yet, I pointed out the problem with that:

The entire chapter was dealing with the leadership group, throughout all of the paragraphs, it dealt with them. Why would it switch in the last part? It didn't. It was still referring to them, and how they turned a school, into a prison with distortions. They believed they were catalsysts meant to torture us, but the passage is quite specific.

It said, why would someone have to replow the field over and over again, rework the ground to get a crop up? It stands to reason you expect your crop up the first time!!!! This implied their rule of law, which was brought up earlier, and their contracts with the dead, and negatives, and the distortions they believed, and their running this world in such a negative harsh way, was WRONG/ERROR/DISTORTION.

Instead, they were to teach the children propersly, in the ways of righteousness. In order to do that, look to Yeshua, he truly shined his light. He walked with the poor, and rolled up his sleeves and served others nonstop, with love and understanding, forgiving all, and showing the way. He served the children, even washed their feet, instead of asking to be served. He turned the pryamids upside down.

So there is one passage in the old testament I like as well.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

Also, I find the word scribes and the teachers of the law to be irrelevant. I found the modern Catholic bible, which has very nice english and the whole passage describes TPTB to a tee. One must realize that the true Eye of Horus is offplanet, and the highest secret orders are not known, they remain in stealth, so we have: the skull and crossbones, cia, templars, bildenburg, etc, with all roads within the visible world leading to Rome, and the Jesuits yet even this is slight of hand.

This actually applies to the top of the pyramid, specifically our world, not entities I don't believe. These words are scribes and Pharisees occupying the chair of Moses.

The New Jerusalem Bible: Matthew - Chapter 23 from www.catholic.org...

Matthew - Chapter 23

Then addressing the crowds and his disciples Jesus said,

'The scribes and the Pharisees occupy the chair of Moses.

You must therefore do and observe what they tell you; but do not be guided by what they do, since they do not practise what they preach.

They tie up heavy burdens and lay them on people's shoulders, but will they lift a finger to move them? Not they!

Everything they do is done to attract attention, like wearing broader headbands and longer tassels,

like wanting to take the place of honour at banquets and the front seats in the synagogues,

being greeted respectfully in the market squares and having people call them Rabbi.

'You, however, must not allow yourselves to be called Rabbi, since you have only one Master, and you are all brothers.

You must call no one on earth your father, since you have only one Father, and he is in heaven.

Nor must you allow yourselves to be called teachers, for you have only one Teacher, the Christ.

The greatest among you must be your servant.

Anyone who raises himself up will be humbled, and anyone who humbles himself will be raised up.

'Alas for you, scribes and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut up the kingdom of Heaven in people's faces, neither going in yourselves nor allowing others to go who want to.

'Alas for you, scribes and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over sea and land to make a single proselyte, and anyone who becomes one you make twice as fit for hell as you are.

'Alas for you, blind guides! You say, "If anyone swears by the Temple, it has no force; but anyone who swears by the gold of the Temple is bound."

Fools and blind! For which is of greater value, the gold or the Temple that makes the gold sacred?

Again, "If anyone swears by the altar it has no force; but anyone who swears by the offering on the altar, is bound."

You blind men! For which is of greater worth, the offering or the altar that makes the offering sacred?

Therefore, someone who swears by the altar is swearing by that and by everything on it.

And someone who swears by the Temple is swearing by that and by the One who dwells in it.

And someone who swears by heaven is swearing by the throne of God and by the One who is seated there.

'Alas for you, scribes and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You pay your tithe of mint and dill and cummin and have neglected the weightier matters of the Law-justice, mercy, good faith! These you should have practised, those not neglected.

You blind guides, straining out gnats and swallowing camels!

'Alas for you, scribes and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You clean the outside of cup and dish and leave the inside full of extortion and intemperance.

Blind Pharisee! Clean the inside of cup and dish first so that it and the outside are both clean.

'Alas for you, scribes and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs that look handsome on the outside, but inside are full of the bones of the dead and every kind of corruption.

In just the same way, from the outside you look upright, but inside you are full of hypocrisy and lawlessness.

'Alas for you, scribes and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You build the sepulchres of the prophets and decorate the tombs of the upright,

saying, "We would never have joined in shedding the blood of the prophets, had we lived in our ancestors' day."

So! Your own evidence tells against you! You are the children of those who murdered the prophets!

Very well then, finish off the work that your ancestors began.

'You serpents, brood of vipers, how can you escape being condemned to hell?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
www.catholic-convert.com...

Chair of Peter, reference to the Pontiff, but look at the symbology. The streaming sun, but at the bottom all the angels and guides are black or dark beings.

Such distortion.

They use this Chair of Moses as one of their proofs of Papal rule as if Yeshua who spoke out would ever have done so.

www.bible.ca...

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
All of this reminds me over and over again what I was shown, and what was inside since childhood as an expectation for everyone here. That the school itself is judged distorted and overhwelmingly overburdening. All are like the parable of Lazareth, who lay at the feet of the gates, covered in open wounds that were licked by the dogs. Afterwards, he was being mended, healed in paradise and the rich man saw him from a hellzone and begged for mercy, this very man who walked by him. Now there are apparently many interpretations, but the anglican priest that was a college professor, had an interesting talk.

Yehsua's parables were complete. There was no mention that this man,Lazareth praised God, or had good works to show. He represented profound lack, or being overburdened, lack of free will. The rich man, didn't go to hell because he was wealthy, as some say, but instead, that he saw, and didn't obey his conscious, he didn't act. He had free will.

What I've always seen is a surprise ending to the play. That everyone, has learnt, even those going the wrong way, all will be filled with happiness, and joy that it is over, and even those lost in the wrong paths, will be so relieved, and mended, helped, and all that they learnt added to the combined file of knowledge. I see a wonderful saving for all.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

What I've always seen is a surprise ending to the play. That everyone, has learnt, even those going the wrong way, all will be filled with happiness, and joy that it is over, and even those lost in the wrong paths, will be so relieved, and mended, helped, and all that they learnt added to the combined file of knowledge. I see a wonderful saving for all.

Amazing, beautiful words. I think of my big brother, who lived the "gang life" but was yet so loved by many. And he passed on, living his life the way he chose. Right or wrong, I know he has peace and I know he chose us to be his family.

And here I am yet again, amongst small minded, prejudiced people who say hurtful words. All I can do is shake my head and ask why, what's your problem? But maybe that's the wrong question to ask. We love who we love, no matter the way they chose to live their life. Unconditional love is love.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by queenofsheba

In some cases we're attracted to those we might help. We come to help others. Its not about walking with the successful, its about rolling up your sleeves and heading to the trenches and really loving unconditionally those we do. I understand what you said, there are many energies in my family as well, and also amongst those I know and sometimes you can't say too much, it can even put them off. Heart chakra meditations, holding them in your heart and reminding they're the light, and that they have connection within to their source, and can be inspired to overcome everything. And prayers.

But unconditional love is the right way. Yeshua walked with humanity not the wealthy.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
ETMAN, please, for how many days would this disaster in October last. How long do we have to stay underground. And if we can't get underground, do we have a chance ?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Thank you for your answer.... I see the fruit of the tree.... I have nothing to say....

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller

Thank you for your answer.... I see the fruit of the tree.... I have nothing to say....

Your post is very non descriptive, and alludes to something that is only distortion. The job here is Love, no judgment of others, but pure love and understanding, walking in their shoes. Anything other than serving the children is corruption and distortion of the truth.
edit on 2-7-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by bestintentions

IMO, if people were to wake up and shine their lights in their areas more, and held unconditional love as their main purpose, ie. survival is fine as long as one is doing it collectively, and sharing seeds, tools, energy devices and excluding no one, not the single mother next door, not the handicapped, not the elderly, not even the homeless man who's probably into drugs or alchohol, no one, but is really serving others. And not in it for themselves or judging others, someone who sees through the economics of this world, the politics of this world all as traps, and the wars, and believes in an equal world that helps others, and forces no one into religions or jobs for corporations, most of whom are corrupt and evil, and you can't work for them, you have to work for yourself and form grass roots ethical businesses. I would never endorse any of my children working for Shell gas station that is exploiting earth when we have clean energy, and actually killing off villager, whole families, and stealing their land for resources, stores, same thing with the products they're selling, or McDonalds, for example. FREEDOM. Ethical businesses only, and NO FORCING, all have the same right to land and resources.

If you really really really see through the traps here. You are not going to run for the hills, wherever you are.

Because either the higher frequency will provide an ARK for you and your group/area. OR, you won't experience the kind of disaster others do, but a twinkling of an eye SHFT to paradise.

Don't have fear, be Love.

Also, going underground is not recommended. Those places are bad karma.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
This post on the last page by ET_MAN about our true home, the spirit world and paradises we come from:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

With the sun, or stars, as the projectors, input systems. They are mirrors for the Progressed Light of the Family is far too high and intense a Frequency for us to stand in, so the sun mirrors our homes in the Beyond. In a sense this makes earth a shadow, a reflection of our true home(s).

It is very interactive and responsive to our own frequency and the collective one.

Earth was never created as a prison, but as a school. It was created in the likeness of our home, in a sense, though our awareness is limited, our sights, sounds. Imagine how many colors, notes on the musical scale, flavors of ice cream there are on the other side, when we progress awareness, love, unity.

Choices made, bring about a personal polarity and a planetary one as well. Individual and collective.

As a mirror or shadow, earth responds to us. For example. If we ignore the plight of others and allow corruption and neocons to destroy life and habitat, we inherit earth changes, cosmic disasters and even ice ages.

Though the opposite is true as well. When I was yearning so much for the birds to return, a year ago last spring, and went for a walk, sungazing, and enquiring, as to when. The very next morning, I opened the door to a chorus of bird song. And they disappeared, due to the loud polluting noise of a dirt bke race. So I made coffee, and was wishing they would come back, then when outside to continue my meditation, and they were there instantly, and didn't leave. Its was magical.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tangled2011

Out of interest...(because i can't remember the whole 200+ pages lol)...why four months? :S

I think I need to get a cool avatar/logo or something...my comments/questions always get skimmed over lol

top topics

<< 260  261  262    264  265  266 >>

join