It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 260
<< 257  258  259    261  262  263 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
This world is NOT about the Flesh. History is a "Parable" as are the Christian writings, regarding the SOUL and "The Metamorphose of The Soul" and NOT the Flesh.

ALL flesh shall pass away.

ALL Flesh are The Children of "The Wicked One".
edit on 7-6-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

Its very much a case of who we wish to become, for our souls are not happy with who we're becoming in this world.

According to the Talmud, Kindness is equal to weight of all the laws combined.

Kindness is Fruit of the Spirit.

Do we have the Spirit of Peace and Love with us, are we striving to overcome the programming in this world and the temptations or shortcomings hardwired into our bodies? We need to be Love, be Peace, be Kindness, and show this to others.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
The Spirit of Us: What Are Our Souls Becoming?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

WORLD BANKER MAKES STUNNING CONFESSION

This is quite the information sharing session at the university. A shift is going on from the wealth from the west to the East.

He also reveals the inside hand, the HH of world domination, past, present and future.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

Its very much a case of who we wish to become, for our souls are not happy with who we're becoming in this world.

Do we have the Spirit of Peace and Love with us, are we striving to overcome the programming in this world and the temptations or shortcomings hardwired into our bodies? We need to be Love, be Peace, be Kindness, and show this to others.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
The Spirit of Us: What Are Our Souls Becoming?

Hi...
Your words express kindness and love and for that I thank you. Most people I fear don't have the Spirit of Kindness and Love within them. My own experience this weekend proves that...I was visitiing a wonderful world up north in MN at a resort which is surrounded by Native (Anishanabi) or (Ojibwe) and my neighbor railed against the Natives for half an hour, using every foul language there is in the book. Luckily for me I held my tongue and was not so offended by his words as I have heard 'em all, lol...but he needs Peace, Kindness and love. And I did point out to him that I was Irish as well...some people are just mean I fear. And yes, they are definitely programmed in this world. Sometimes I think the universe brings people to us that need our perspective.

As if he could frighten me with his words...he hasn't met my stepdad...

edit on 7-6-2011 by queenofsheba because: delete line

edit on 7-6-2011 by queenofsheba because: spelling

edit on 7-6-2011 by queenofsheba because: add line

edit on 7-6-2011 by queenofsheba because: spelling

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

It is NOT about your glory...
But The Glory of The Father and His SON.

For You did NOT Create Yourself.

No argument here, but without the Law Nothing would exist regarding your world or even your Soul.

No argument with this….

Do we have the Spirit of Peace and Love with us,

From “The Gospel of Thomas verse 16 Quote;

16. Jesus said, “Men think, perhaps, that it is peace
which I have come to cast upon the world.

They do not know that it is dissension
which I have come to cast upon the earth:
fire, sword and war.

For there will be five in a house:
three will be against two, and two against three, the father against the son,
and the son against the father. And they will stand solitary.”

You will find similar writings in your bible too.

are we striving to overcome the programming in this world

Yes You are.... In defiance against GOD.

The Flesh is at War against GOD as Jesus said Flesh is of an Adulterous Generation..

It is an Adulterous Generation who seeks after a Sign.

The Reason being that ALL Flesh are the Children of The wicked One through EVE committing "Adultery" with "The Wicked One" whose son was CAIN who Murdered Able.

and the temptations or shortcomings hardwired into our bodies?

From “The Gospel of Thomas” verse 11 Quote;

11. Jesus said,

“This heaven will pass away, and the one above it, will pass away.

The dead (Flesh) are Not alive, and the living (“The True Mind”) will Not die.

In the days when you consumed what is dead, you made it what is alive.

When you come to dwell in The LIGHT, what will you do?

On the day when you were one you became two.

But when you become two, what will you do?”

We need to be Love, be Peace, be Kindness, and show this to others.

Do you not know your Father in Heaven, LOVES ALL his Children?

And His Children LOVE One another, as they are Born of GOD and NOT Flesh.?

NOT One Single SOUL is Lost.....

How faithless the Children of Earth are.

But the Children of GOD can’t Lose Faith, as They are in the "Image" of GOD and Do NOT experience DEATH.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by queenofsheba

Alot of my time spent wondering what to do. I have my hands full with my family and health condition, and yet, wondering what to do to nudge more to think and for more awareness. I feel most people have love within them, but are running on automatic with programs they don't even question, what we're all becoming here. Should no cycles come, and events like predicted for the planet, and that is what I keep seeing and hoping for, safety and equality for all, no one knows when their own pencil goes down for their exam paper. Just go a kindergarden or playground. Everyone here expressing anger and discord, and complete apathy to the worth and feelings of others around them, where once those happy, exuberant children.

Any who are waking up need to think of others, their families first, then others. To try and find a way to be a light in the world.
edit on 8-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Fancy finding an interesting Video on this thread about a vague informer saying how the worlds going to end by some outside force , but it seems it will be more an end for the former wealthy countries middle class as they cannot compete with the growing economies of the third world. Maybe I should get into India now , while it is still affordable .

I know one thing for sure that the farmers and villagers in India will not be getting this new wealth .

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Sleeper!!!!

Lou Baldin on VERITAS: Interview with an Extraterrestrial - www.VeritasShow.com - 1/6

Lou Baldin on VERITAS: Interview with an Extraterrestrial - www.VeritasShow.com - 2/6

Lou Baldin on VERITAS: Interview with an Extraterrestrial - www.VeritasShow.com - 3/6

Lou Baldin on VERITAS: Interview with an Extraterrestrial - www.VeritasShow.com - 4/6

Lou Baldin on VERITAS: Interview with an Extraterrestrial - www.VeritasShow.com - 5/6

Lou Baldin on VERITAS: Interview with an Extraterrestrial - www.VeritasShow.com - 6/6

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Anusuia

I found it on another forum that we get frowned upon if mentioned, but it mentions China. Rockefeller said he really admired that form of fascism, (paraphrased). So, to me, equalization is really important, in a moneyless system of euotpia, with no limits, ie. abundance for all. We don't all live in shanties, but in abundance with anything we dream up can be done, shared work, for everyone, everyone equal, even the handicapped have teams caring and sharing. No child without love and a smile on their face. Period. Period. Period. We've always had that option if enough insist. I think its really important to see the numbers games and percentages they play, the system of limits and scarsity, and poverty, and their plan of equalizing is still not equal, not even close, and still dictatorship. I say NO to that as well:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/36e1991a6e76.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/21fabf04656a.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aa842b595b1a.jpg[/atsimg]

earthship

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I'm on part 4 of the Lou Baldin's interview above, and he just said something that was totally wrong to me, I almost felt waves nausea. It was about disclosure and how we have to normal here, in 3d land, and "econominics, ie banks" , "religions" and "politics" as instutitons are what we define as normal.

Reality Check: they are obscenities and LIES, and so corrupt and wicked and beyond any form of excuse given for betrayal babies born anywhere on any channel in any uniiverse, even any Beyonds. They are so completely surreal in their nightmare and not normality,.

If any bloodlines/controllers/wanna be elites/watchers is reading this, give your heads a shake for what you think you may do to others is not in your hands. The higher ups don't even own souls, we're all free. Learning is something we seek ourselves or it has no value, for slavery as a value would make everything in existence including Beyond disappear, as invalid and wrong.

Not a chance. Its just a cop out.

Furthermore, we are so equal, we are all equal in the infinite potential of our souls and there is no one who is not loved more than everything in existence.

edit to add: A little further along. Is Hitler the evil one or the one who caves in and follows orders?

Hmmmm....exhortion, force, fear, threats of children dying, shall I say mind boggling fear, the right to live in peace, and not have to have babes die in every generation because of some twisted overlords plans, but live safely, live free, loving your kids, camping trips, picking strawberries, skinny dipping with the family, all those profound moments, let me say right now. The one who digs the pit for other falls in them.

All people are like babies to me. Take all the corruption, all the apthetic adults and the ones traumatized and following bad orders back a number of years and they're marvelous, beautiful exuberant chldren playing on the playground.

Everyone is that to me, minus someone's involvement in corrupting them. In a true free will world you don't have every turn a black square, and given two choices, one free, loving and not threatening to your health and the other bad, most people would chose the loving one.

The ones taking those beautiful wonderful children and bending out of shape, and making it so hard for them to choose Love, in safety, are the ones responsible.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
OP:

When does reincarnation stop and how can humans better their chances for reincarnation?

I was hoping you may elaborate on this..I would be extremely grateful because this question has been stuck in my head for a while now

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Be Aware Little Ones….

It was through Niceties that "The Wicked One" deceived EVE.

And JUDAS Betrayed JESUS with a KISS.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
lol why is this thread still alive

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Hi, I'm not here to question anything or make any derogatory remarks.

I simply want to ask you for the map you were supposed to give us to show safe locations.

If you have already posted it, please refer me to the page number, I am curently on page 18/260.

I only wish I had awakened earlier and done my research with more time. Do you know any organizations whom I can provide assistance to for our highest good with love and light?

I am still trying to connect with my spirits and be able to lucid dream. Once I am able to, I hope to find answers or further information of how I can help harmonize our planet.
edit on 8-6-2011 by rdz89 because: added more things to say

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I want to ask questions for a change. A friend just gave some info I find very very alarming, and don't know if its true, but of course simply saying it isn't doesnt work for me, I will seek. Its alarming enough to post, and make it known so that it might block them from employing, like saying, crawl back under your rocks, we KNOW.

He said, that UK has mastered chemtrails and making hydrogen clouds that appear normal, and that old school soviets have perfected nano hydrogen tech adn they intend to go town or area by area and make a hydrogen cloud that will kill everyone in 3 minutes here in North America, whole continent, and throw the bodies down the dumbs and the leaders will go south.

To tptb annanuki leaders and wealthy bullies, snakes in the grass: Just in case its true, even the slightest chance, ITS OUT, and I'm seeking for more, so back off!!!!

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Apparently temperature of hydrogen cloud is -234 celcius, and its town to town region to region no nonense quick depopulation, with black ops removing bodies and taking what they want.

I was told that Dumbs mean: D.U.M.B's, Dead, Undisposed, Man. Bodies

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
wow this thread has really been going on since 2009

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Another question, is do you know about their phasing. They use an FM transmitter of some kind to keep their capitals and military bases, important areas, protected, it is pointed or put to the ground and changes the frequency, so chemtrails and radiation or poisons just bend around it and flow into the rural towns and where citizens live. They are half there only, and bullets will pass through their bodies. By they, I imagine all the elite/paramilitary.

I claim earth as a safe zone for its citizens and ask for all Benevolents watching over to please hear this and come to our aid now!!!

Edit to Add: I just made a thread now. www.abovetopsecret.com...
Hopefully more minds can help flesh this out.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkuzzleButt
lol why is this thread still alive

Because Unity 99 is making a life's mission to keep it alive

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Bridge_Boy

You don't have a clue do you? And if you did, you'd be dark side?

Whatever is coming is very well planned out, relates to that video on China and the east and they're reshaping of the world, and of fascism.

If you don't like threads that have warnings in them, why not go and find one of those senseless distractions ones out there? There are many on the site to choose from, why go on this one?

As for me, spiritual growth is a good thing, but I am not giving this group of dark siders the right murder anyone, or enslave them.
edit on 9-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 257  258  259    261  262  263 >>

join