It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm a Mason, but I don't plan on taking over this site!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Hi.

I am a Past Master of my masonic lodge in SC, USA. Despite what the conspiracy theorists may think, I do not plan on taking over this site. I am fairly knowledgeable in the subject of Freemasonry and some of its appendant bodies. I look forward to bantering with others about it.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Widows Son

Welcome to ATS, your not alone in your travels. I hope you find your time here enjoyable.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Hi there and welcome to AboveTopSecret.com. Any questions, don't hesitate to ask me or any other members or staff at ATS. I recently joined and am loving it here.

Hope to see you around, have fun and explore.

Scooby Dooby Doo.

[edit on 21-6-2009 by Scooby Doo]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
yeah but, that's what you'd say if you were going to take over the site

I reckon you should do it anyway, it'd be great for the lols.

Welcome, masonic master dude.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS.

If you need any help whatsoever, just send me a U2U anytime you wish, or you can contact one of the staff if thats more appropriate to you.

Enjoy your stay. Oh, and dont forget to carefully review the terms and conditions of abovetopsecret.com, or else!

Kind regards,

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   

i have a question i hope you can answer. why did masons design the streets in washington dc, around the white house, to form all those satanic symbols?

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   

welcome to ATS. You can find the Hand book and terms and conditions as well as the rules of niceness under the FAQ button next to the chat button...

Now I have a question for you.

Why did the Freemasons found the USA?

Second Question why did the Freemasons infiltrate and destroy the anti-masonic party back in the 1800s?

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Take over?
Haha, this site is run by the Illuminati to tap our thoughts.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daniem

i have a question i hope you can answer. why did masons design the streets in washington dc, around the white house, to form all those satanic symbols?

Well, being as since I wasn't alive back then, I can only guess. First it's not satanic bacause we are not satanic. Second, looking at the layout of the city, it seems to just be a grid of perpindicular and parallel lines with some streets bisecting horizontally. With a layout such as this, you can find just about any symbols your imagination can muster. I can see a swastika and an SS, so maybe it was really the nazis that laid out the city. I can also see a christmas tree, arrows, and just about any letter an the alphabet.

Just as clouds form in the sky and you can see images, so you can with a grid. This does not mean the masons made this design as some great symbol (who would they be sending the symbol to anyway?). It's just an easy way to get from point A to B.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by titorite

Now I have a question for you.

Why did the Freemasons found the USA?

Second Question why did the Freemasons infiltrate and destroy the anti-masonic party back in the 1800s?

The USA was not formed by the Freemasons as a whole but most of the founding fathers were Freemasons. Remember, Freemasonry was very heavy in England and England was not happy with the concept of the USA and them losing control of the colonies. To imply that the Freemasons had/have enough power in the USA to do such things as many conspiracy theorist claim, it would only stand to reason they had/have the same power in England. If that were the case, the English would not have opposed the formation of the USA....you know, being as since the Freemasons control everything.

As far as the Anti-Masonic Party.....survival of the fittest. There are many ridiculous organizations and political entities that have failed over the years. This was no "infiltration." People simply lost interest in it, probably because it was foolish.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
oops. I hit the button twice and I don't know how to delete this post. sorry.

[edit on 6/21/0909 by Widows Son]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Well i surtainly dont believe that you see random symbols in those streets.. sure some you may find, but its pretty obvious some of them.

It IS the capitol, and it WAS designed and planned quite well.. everyone can see the masonic symbols easy, just by looking at a map, so dont come and tell me they "missed" those obvious ones, they were clearly made on purpose.

The white house is at the tip of a pentagram as you see clearly. Its on the south tip.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Daniem

I would wager that the layout of the city was left to a civil engineer.
Not a mason's lodge.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Hi there welcome to ATS, I was wondering if you were a master what level/degree were you? Whether your involved or not the masonic's spread far and wide and have an agenda to control "things" for there benifet. What individuals or group who in exsistance doesn't want more control of there interest, now the question is what is there interest and there goals as the masonic's are. sorry for the grammer, a little scatter brained today and don't care to fix the mistakes. TTYL enjoy the loones and stay clear of the rabbit hole, it sucks down here.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Hi.

I have some questions for you, if you can answer them that'd be great.

Do you know of any ATS members (mods included) who is also a Mason? Don't have to tell us who if you do know someone.

Also, are you taking applications and how does one join?

Thanks and have a good time!

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by nighinfinite
Hi.

I have some questions for you, if you can answer them that'd be great.

Do you know of any ATS members (mods included) who is also a Mason? Don't have to tell us who if you do know someone.

Also, are you taking applications and how does one join?

Thanks and have a good time!

I don't know anyone here personally. I just surfed in here. There appears to be several masons here though, just from what I gather in some of the threads. To join, find a lodge in your area and ask someone for a petition. Yes, my lodge always takes petitions, but unless you live near me, this won't do you any good.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
This is an introduction thread...

Widows Son will be available to answer any and all questions as soon as he reports to the Secret Societies Forum and has been given his marching orders by the "high ranking" Masons there...

Let's just stick to the proper Grip and Password in this thread.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spaxz
Hi there welcome to ATS, I was wondering if you were a master what level/degree were you? Whether your involved or not the masonic's spread far and wide and have an agenda to control "things" for there benifet. What individuals or group who in exsistance doesn't want more control of there interest, now the question is what is there interest and there goals as the masonic's are. sorry for the grammer, a little scatter brained today and don't care to fix the mistakes. TTYL enjoy the loones and stay clear of the rabbit hole, it sucks down here.

Yes I was the Worshipful Master of my lodge in 2003 (sort of like the president of the lodge). The masonic lodge goes to 3rd degree (Master Mason). I am also a member of the Scottish Rite (an appendant masonic body) and am a 32nd degree. I am also a Shriner. Our agenda is fellowship and philanthropy. You don't need to control government in order to meet those agendas, therefore the only things we "control" are ourselves.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Oh goodies...another one.

Do the lodges supply the computers or do you do this from home?

Do they put you in a basement or do you have a cublicle?

Do you post with the apron on or off?

I have no official questions because there is no official answers.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by suzque66

Lol! Well, thanks for the welcome. This is going to be fun. btw...my apron is off as I post from home and not in the lodge's basement full of cubicles hell bent on world domination.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join