It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure NSA Style

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Another invaluable resource is the FBI FOIA reading room. They have some 1600 pages of documentation. Takes awhile to cut through it all, but there's some good material particularly from the Hoover era.

Also I remember finding a number of documents about the Lonnie Zamora / Socorro incident in the FBI's archive. Which makes sense since Mr. Zamora said FBI agents were the first on the scene.

It also seems people are completely unaware of the USAF's FOIA archive. Most people assume that the publicly available Blue Book records account for all of WPAFB's UFO documents.

Not true!

Take a look-see at the USAF's FOIA reading room for many other intriguing UFO documents.

[edit on 18-6-2009 by Xtraeme]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM

Now can someone here do a transcript for me on this video?

I picked out a few key words

At 0.54 he say "Flesh eating"

At 1.08 he says "their enormous size and other worldly strength"

At 1.15 after "should events occur in urban areas" he pauses and excalims "Jesus..."

At 1.34 he says Underground [classified] protected birthing facilities

WTF???

this video is FAKE

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Wow thanks for the links. I have been asuming their may be a larger public disclosure right around July 2nd to coincide with the Roswell Festival. Have you thought so?

I understand everyone wants this to happen regardless of the consequences. This will sound odd but I have a family member who used to work at area 51 with Aliens. I dont know what kind.

He wont talk even though he is retired but he did say they will only be seen if they want to be seen. If this is correct the frequencey of these sightings isnt a coincidence. There is a greater significance for these guys to come out about now.

I'm not sure the general public is ready for a full disclosure but once it happens there will be proof to back it up.

Some wonder how Christians will take the news but it is also a Biblical event to those that understand.

I saved the PFD files too Cool!

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
wow! great f'ing thread op and all!

that fake vid had me going... ha...
and this title seemed rather interesting too from the original post of the two lniks.

"Govt.'s Super-Secret Security Agency Warns: Take UFOs Seriously or Be Prepared for Sneak Attack"

edit: fake vid.

[edit on 6/18/2009 by zooplancton]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

That was both funny and alarming that he botched up saying the classified words. It was an accidental disclosure, of sorts.

I agree we need funding. Not to offend anyone but I believe some of these Aliens are very evil.

When was that video made?? Very freaky!!!

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
this video is FAKE

No kidding?
How about that...

Good thing huh?

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
sigh...i have never seen anything in the skies that i though would be unidentifiable...but i have seen some pretty convincing videos and heard a few people share stories about their encounters...some sounded genuine others not so much...but seeing threads like this and other threads on ATS and other sites and getting to see live news coverage of the Phoenix lights a few years ago has pretty much convinced me...if as some as you say one landed on the white house lawn i would not even have a reaction...it would just be another news story to me...but if by chance an armada of spacecraft appeared i would probably head to the nearest cave...after changing my panties of course...excellent thread btw

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJM8507Also, can you guys upload the PDF files you were able to grab before they Disappeared?[edit on 18-6-2009 by DJM8507]

x 2. id love a peek at some of the pdfs!

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

What video was fake? Not the botched up congress one?

I read his lips that one isnt a hoax is it?

[edit on 18-6-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
thanks for this, I just got almost all the files and are going to start reading them now

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by zorgon

What video was fake? Not the botched up congress one?

I read his lips that one isnt a hoax is it?

It's FAKE. Yes that one.
100% satire.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Yup it is, unfortunately. But I confess, when I first saw it in the other thread it got me...
not till I went to save it did I see it was the onion...

Bet it woke up a few people though. Heck it even hit Ron Paul's blog quickly

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Not sure if anyone has posted the DOD material yet:

www.defenselink.mil...

www.dod.mil...

Yes zorgon, they work for me

[edit on 18/6/09 by Majorion]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by bloodline

See how easily people can fall for things of interest, without checking it out first. I try not to be gullible. It reminds me of Congress asking all bankers who loan money to raise their hands. It was a mockery!

Thanks.

I already sent that video via email to 2 friends yikes. I better let them know I'm gullible.

I do believe the PDF docs.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

After hearing it was a hoax I replayed the first minute and did read his lips. It seemed authentic. I wonder who's doing the adlib?

Man that would have been a find!

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Has anyone checked out the info on this link/pdf: www.nsa.gov...

It's the NSA talking about ET intelligence and was declassified back on October 21, 2004. Some stuff I've never seen before and found very interesting but have no clue what all that code is supposed to mean. Any insight on the link above will be much appreciated

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trinity2492

It's the NSA talking about ET intelligence and was declassified back on October 21, 2004. Some stuff I've never seen before and found very interesting but have no clue what all that code is supposed to mean. Any insight on the link above will be much appreciated

Page 1, Post 5

Originally posted by Xtraeme
  1. All in the same thread:
    1. "Communication With Extraterrestrial Intelligence" by Lambros D. Callimahos
    2. Extraterrestrial Intelligence by Howard H. Campaigne
      &
    3. Key to the Extraterrestrial Messages by H. Campaigne

Specifically "Key to the Extraterrestrial Message."

Cheers

-X

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Some more good sources for all things Ufology..

Like xtraeme already said,www.bluebookarchive.org...

[put that one again, it is good]

www.nicap.org...

[Another great one that contains all the more relevant information on all the classics in easy to use directories]

www.ufologie.net...

[Good sources and collection of reports, good for cross reference]

Plus the others already said.

[edit on 6/18/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trinity2492

Page 1, Post 5

1. All in the same thread:
    1. "Communication With Extraterrestrial Intelligence" by Lambros D. Callimahos
    2. Extraterrestrial Intelligence by Howard H. Campaigne
      &
    3. Key to the Extraterrestrial Messages by H. Campaigne

Specifically "Key to the Extraterrestrial Message."

Cheers

-X

sloav =slovakia
NKVD= Russia
HLAA, = Rochester

just an opinion.

P.S the link you are referring to is from 2006. It's always nice to start a new discussion on a controversial issue like NSA. The info is there for a purpose. I still wonder why,

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by bloodline

Originally posted by refuse_orders
Woah nice find! Bookmarked!
Gonna take a good few hours to look through them all though.

This one caught my eye straight away.

``Govt.'s Super-Secret Security Agency Warns: Take UFOs Seriously or Be Prepared for Sneak Invasion by Space Aliens'' by Thomas L. Muldoon, National Enquirer, .34 Mb (PDF Format 3.0)

Link

Just to make sure here... The national enquirer is a tabloid that is sold at supermarkets. It's equivalent to the weekly world news.

Viceroy: Good links. The Iran document is a summary of what happened only, and doesn't really offer any new information. Just seems to be a report, and a rehash of the story. Then again... There may be some classified documents with more info. There is a possibility there are no other documents thought too. Is there anything else on that case specifically you may want to share with us in your other thread?

Bummer TPTB sanitized your link on the nsa file.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join