It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure NSA Style

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I am shocked at this level of disclosure from the NSA. While there is alot of blacked out parts, this is really good reading material.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
The FBI uses WAY MORE black ink...

The Real FBI X Files:
X-Files Declassified FBI Flying Disk Files
www.thelivingmoon.com...

Check out from page 70 of this one

FBI File

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Thanks A lot nice reading material....

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

1947 - an interesting and busy year.

This report could be corroborative of the Roswell Event - but the sightings may also be the byproducts of it. Either way - there were alot of sightings that year.

I didn't know mogul was so extensive

Anyhow, I think this may be a critter sighting. The summer of 1947 could have had a busy mating season.

I am one of the guys who thinks the event at Roswell was an organism. Same for the Kenneth Arnold sightings; organisms (with a possibility of Germans)

[edit on 18-6-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by GOTZEUS

This one is on the Government

Next Time you get my consultation fee bill

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
For those of us not familiar with this Iran UFO incident, here's the text of the wire message that was distributed, as noted on the NSA website, item #6 - "The U.S. Government and the Iran Case"- IUR Report

www.nsa.gov...

It took me a while to do an OCR on the PDF document image and then make it readable.

I hate PDF files!

VERBATIM WIRE MESSAGE

This report forwards information concerning the sighting of an UFO in Iran on 19 September 1976.

A. Atabout12: 30 AM on 19 Sep. 76. the received four telephone calls from citizens living in the Shemiran area of Tehran saying that they had seen strange objects in the sky. Some reported a kind of bird-like object while others reported a helicopter with a light on. There were no helicopters airborne at that time.

After he told the citizen it was only stars and tlad talked to Mehrabad Tower he decided to look for himself. He noticed an object in the sky similar to a star bigger and brighter, He decided to scramble an F-4 from Shahrokhi AFB to investigate.

B. At 0130 hrs on the 19th the F-4 took off and proceeded to a point about 40 NM (nautical miles-Ed.) North of Tehran. Due to its brilliance the object was easily visible from 70 miles away. As the F-4 approached a range of 25 NM he lost all instrumentation and communications (UHF and intercom). He broke off the intercept and headed back to Shahrokhi.

When the F-4 turned away from the object and apparently was no longer a threat to it the aircraft regained all instrumentation and communications. At 0140 hrs a second F-4 was launched. The backseater acquired a radar lock on at 27 NM, 12 o'clock high position with the VD (rate of closure) at 150 NMPH. As the range decreased to 25 NM the object moved away at a speed that was visible on the radar scope and stayed at 25 NM.

C. The size of the radar return was comparable to that of a 707 tanker. The visual size of the object was difficult to discern because of its intense brilliance. The light that it gave off was that of flashing strobe lights arranged in a rectangular pattern and alternating blue, green, red and orange in color. The sequence of the lights was so fast that all the colors could be seen at once. The object and the pursuing F-4 continued on a course to the south of Tehran when another brightly lighted object, estimated to be one half to one third the apparent size of the moon, came out of the original object.

This second object headed straight toward the F-4 at a very fast rate of speed. The pilot attempted to fire an AIM-9 missile at the object but at that Instant his weapons control panel went off and he lost allcommunications (UHF and Interphone). At this point the pilot initiated a turn and negative G dive to get away. As he turned the object fell in trail at what appeared to be about 3-4 NM as he continued ln his turn away from the primary object the second object went to the inside of his turn then returned to the primary object for a perfect rejoin.

D. Shortly after the second object joined up with the primary object another object appeared to come out of the other side of the primary object going straight down at a great rate of speed. The F-4 crew had regained communications and the weapons control panel and watched the object approach the ground anticipating a large explosion. This object appeared to come to rest gently on the earth and cast a very bright light over an area of about 2-3 kilometers. The crew descended from their altitude of 25M to 15M and continued to observe and mark the object's position.

They had some difficulty in adjusting their night visibility for landing so after orbiting Mehrabad a few times they went out for a straight in landing. There was a lot of interference on the UHF and each time they passed through a mag. bearing of 150 degree from Fhrarad they lost their communications. (UHF and Interphone) and the ins fluctuated (instruments -Ed.) from 30 degrees-50 degrees.

The one civil airliner that was approaching Mehrabad during this same time experienced communications failure In the same Vicinity (KILO ZULU) but did not report seeing anything.

While the F-4 was on a long final approach the crew noticed another cylinder shaped object about the size of a T-bird at 10M [10,000 ft. Ed.] with bright steady lights on each end and a flasher in the middle. When queried the tower stated there was no other known traffic in the area.

During the time that the object passed over the F-4 the tower did not have a visual on it but picked it up after the pilot told them to look between the mountains and the refinery.

E. During daylight the F-4 crew was taken out to the area in a helicopter where the object apparently had landed. Nothing was noticed at the spot they thought the object landed (a dry lake bed) but as they circled off the the west of the area they picked up a very noticeable beeper signal.

At the point where the return was the loudest was a small house with a garden. They landed and asked the people within if they had noticed anything strange last night. The people talked about a loud noise and a very bright light like lightning. The aircraft and area where the object is believed to have landed are being checked for possible radiation.

More Information will beforwarded when it becomes available.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Wow! Excellent find! Now this is the part from the NSA report I liked the best.....

As a report from the National Securitv Agencv in 1968 put it, "Perhaps the UFO question ~ might even make man undertake studies which could enable him to construct a society which is most conducive to developing a complete human being, healthy in all aspects of mind and body-and, most importantly, be able to recognize and adapt to real environmental situations."

In isolating ourselves from the UFO phenomenon we may risk missing
what could be the most important adventure man has yet embarked upon."

The dawn of realization at last, eh? But there are vested interests who have put a spoke in the wheel and trying their best to isolate us from the UFO phenomena. They have succeeded so far, but for how long more? I think graduated disclosure may have already begun in subtle ways!

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by GOTZEUS

This one is on the Government

Next Time you get my consultation fee bill

Except, of course, those who are members of the Pegasus Research Consortium!
For them it's free!

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Zorgon, you never fail when it comes to producing information I've never seen. Thank you, my friend.

My apologies for not reading the rest of the thread before responding, but I felt I needed to make that clear before going through this stuff. Will post more once I've researched these sightings.

Thanks again Z. Appreciated as always.

Cheers,
Strype

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Thanks!!

Nice find!!

The most shocking thing I read so far was the article where the NSA said the UFO phenomenon was real. That was a shocker. That gives a whole lot of credibility to the shadow government UFO conspiracy.

Great find!!

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

always a pleasure to add your findings to my research list Zorgon!

don't ever stop!

this is also the kind of thing I like to show folks who don't think the GOV regards UFOs as anything more than fantasy

love it

H

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I think my favorite part of this all is "In isolating ourselves from the UFO phenomenon we may risk missing
what could be the most important adventure man has yet embarked upon" - Very cool. I also remember what Reagan said back in the 80's how it would unite everyone on Earth if there was an invasion from another planet. I wonder how quickly this will fall into play? This phenomenon is taking a whole new form - It seemed a distant reality but now as i read these documents, view new sightings, etc we are getting really close to disclosure, or something else remarkable and we should all be prepared for whats to come.

[edit on 18-6-2009 by ziggyproductions05]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Gotta love the (PROBABLY BALLOON) every time UFO is mentioned.

Great find! S&F

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
Thanks!!

Nice find!!

The most shocking thing I read so far was the article where the NSA said the UFO phenomenon was real. That was a shocker. That gives a whole lot of credibility to the shadow government UFO conspiracy.

Great find!!

Yeah, I pretty much think that defines DISCLOSURE.

So what do we mean when we here talk about "disclosure"?

I guess for some people it's gonna have to mean an alien landing on the White House lawn and holding a press conference.

Here you have a heavyweight alphabet agency ADMITTING the UFO phenom is REAL. (If I read the article correctly).

ISN'T THAT DISCLOSURE?

What WILL it take for people to believe?

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by MajesticJax

Unfortunately, you are right Majestic. I've said this before, even if we did have an alien land, do a press conference, it would be called CGI. If we had an invasion, it would be Project Blue Beam. If we had disclosure from our President, it would be a simple "Lie". If a skeptic met an ET it would be chalked up as hallucination. Im with you 100 percent, i think this is disclosure, but i do want a little more. If you are going to disclose anything, disclose it ALL. Atleast that gives us a little more to work with. Dont get me wrong, im glad these documents are out, but since the Iran incident and even before im sure we had contact in our government or some other country!

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I don't know what to say!!!! WOW are there some gems here!!! I just read portions of some of these documents and they are -mind blowing!-. My gosh we have picked up signals from space?? this is nothing short of revelation. What gets me is all this stuff is marked as declassified!

Is there a way we can get more eyes looking at these documents?

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
bang up job zorgon.
looks like a lot of the pdfs have disappeared though. but a few other links have followed on from others in this thread. thanks gang

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Has anyone tried to utilize Photoshop to restore blacked-out text?

Also, can you guys upload the PDF files you were able to grab before they Disappeared?

[edit on 18-6-2009 by DJM8507]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I just want to know what is the most interesting thing you guys find with these PDF's

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
It is sick that so much of the content has been hidden.
If it's possible to use Photoshop (or similar) to view the text, it could lead to a (much) faster disclosure process

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join