It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Telepathy Experiences.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Ventessa

Im really not trying to tell you what to do. But I look at all of this in a very realistic sense. I know quite a bit about more than I wish I did. Here is the cold hard facts, now I realize that there are many hoaxters on here and out there in general, but I feel it is my duty to inform anyone in the most rational and logical way possible on this matter. Try not to get mad. First, the reason you may consider this to be a "slap on the hand" is that it is a way to gain mental (psychic) dominance over you. By this happening alone shows that you must have some above average level of abilities otherwise you would simply be unaware of the mental "scolding" you received and be haplessly subjugated. Second, again Im not going to question your experience, but the nightmares and headaches are "textbook". You said you drink coffee and yes that can cause headaches but coupled with the nightmares, especially if they include non-humans are very telling of something im not willing to say just yet. Third, you report "missing time" you have no idea what happened during this time another RED FLAG. Forth not to get all sex-ed but you fit the exact profile (from what I can tell) of the largest percentage of these types of cases. I could go on and on with facts but let me get to the urgent point; You in the next week need to schedule a session with a hypnotherapist and possibly may need to get a CAT scan. Seek out (it may take some time) someone with a high degree of mental knowledge (psychic) not some crazy spiritualist but someone with a practical approach (The military employs some for gods sake) who will teach you mind shielding techniques. You really need to realize the urgency because some of those "nightmares" may be alot more. Im not here to make friends or get stars or any of that. If you get upset with what im saying Ill get over it, but if your telling the truth and I have no reason to doubt you, then get to a hypnotherapist immediately!!!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Dredulous

If you know of any hypnotherapists that I could speak with, send them my way. I am more than willing to talk to them and go under. In fact, I would love to find out what the rest of my conversation was with this being. As for the coffee...it was just when I worked at the book store a few years ago. I don't drink it very often at all. I'm more an insomniac than anything. No head aches...and I actually got a cat scan after that experience because I thought I was ill in some manner. Turns out it's all there...nothing extra, nothing missing. I spoke to a therapist and she suggested possibly that I was suffering from sleep paralysis. I know it's not that, because, well...you read what I wrote and that is NOT sleep paralysis.. and what ever it is you are afraid to say, please say it. I'm here for answers. not kid gloves. As for any certain skills I may have that these entities may be interested in...I'd have to say I have a mild case of the empaths.... but it's not something I try to enhance, or work with in any way. And I cannot claim that I have any extraordinary abilities, because I think we ALL have this ability. And I am not mad at you...or upset with you in any way. I appreciate your concern.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   

TextText

Ventessa:
This is just a suggestion I have heard and read from many, many, people. If you do choose to try and meditate with the being/entity you met before, please ask for your God's guidance and protection before doing so. Who knows what the truth is about many things in this world? But, whether you're religious or not, I believe it's better to "error on the safe-side" than the other way around. I believe I have read where St. Michael is supposed to be one of the Angels to also ask for guidance from in matters such as this. Someone, please correct me if I'm mistaken here as I'm not a regular church attendee, but I believe this is correct. I wish you success in your endeavours.........

Peace Everyone,
CBS

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Im not sure where you live in the country and given the nature of this website I will not ask, but it sounds to me like you are sort of being forced down a path, one that no one but you can walk. The first thing you must do is accept that something DID happen. You sound like a down to earth and realistic person. It is very important to stay grounded in all this. Many try to attach idealistic notions to there experiences, this is both naive and dangerous. Start by looking at this as almost a new chapter of science that humans have not even begun to understand this including psychic as well as possible ET encounters, in other words you are at the forefront of humanity realizing the world is no longer flat. Keeping that in mind this is how to begin your journey, I cannot tell you who to go see but I can suggest what to look for. There are people out there that are either stalwart sceptics or new age fundamentalists looking for the meaning of life, stay away from both. If you search for them you will find hypnotherapists and even doctors who know exactly how to approach these phenomenon from a rational standpoint. The reason I brought up your abilities is that like alot a females you have what you think are mild abilities without any cultivation, many believe this to be genetic, but since you have never tried to develop you dont have control over it and you have perhaps strange and powerful sometimes far to realistic dreams. Here is another cold hard fact, accept it or not; your mind is a conduit. It can be likened to a castle if you choose to leave the front gate open any one or any thing can go in or out, so if you choose to ignore your latent abilities you are not even giving your self a chance to close the gates so to speak. Im not suggesting you trie to be the next be the next Edgar Casey (a rare powerful male psycic) but I am strongly urging that you seek some-one out who can teach you how to control enough to defend. That is why on your journey you should try to seek out a remote viewer or someone who has a very rational approach to all this. I cannot say for sure why you are having nightmares. But I believe it to probably be one of two things or both; 1, you are being mentally (psycicly) attacked and/or manipulated and given that this entity was not humanoid (human ETs are considered benevolent) this is usually a precursor to the second and is the lesser of the evils. Or 2, here it is-- you where either initially abducted from the beginning and your nightmares are suppressed memories or even worse and a distinct possibility you and possibly your husband as well are continuing to be abducted on a regular basis. It may not be the case and Im sure you are like WTF he did not just say that, but here me out. You can condition your mind to stop "there" mental interference they are not latently all that more powerful than a slightly above average caucasian female. What is much harder to stop and something "they" take credit for is if you have been implanted. This is why you should exhaust every possible way you can think of to find if there is a foreign body in your body. An MRI or CAT scan may not be able to detect it but a remote viewer my be able to tell you where to look. I know this is very heavy but all indications are that this was something very significant and the type of entity you encountered has a very bad track record. Now again im not saying for sure that's what happened to you. But please first and for most no matter how painful it may be, seek out a hypnotherapist preferably someone who has experience in this matter. No matter how things turn out, know there are millions more who have similar experiences and even more that are ready to confront this menace once and for all!

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
My opinions, based on my own experiences. Of course you get into the catch-22 problem where how do you prove (to yourself or to others) that your experiences were "real"). Luckily my SO is an extremely gifted channeler so we can help validate each others experiences to one degree or another.

Now that you know you can at least be a "contact" with a non-human "entity" I would suggest trying to contact your "Spirit Guide". The concept is easy -- listen and speak via your "heart" -- however, it can be a big hump to get over. There is no manual....

There are some UTube vids by someone on the subject, as well as several books available on ways of "contacting your Spirit Guide", etc.

The basic reason is that your Spirit Guide is your first line hierarchy in the path to Awakening, and is an entity that Loves you unconditionally. Other entities which you may come in contact with may, or may not, have your best interests in mind. If you ever "ask" your Spirit Guide if they Love you, and get a "No" answer, you have a problem....

As someone else pointed out, learning how to "shield" yourself should be a high priority. My experience is that 100% of all 4D and higher entities MUST respond with a "Yes" or "No" question if asked, "Are you of the Dark?"

Really, this whole topic is a subject that covers multiple books, seminars, etc.

The real question is, was this a "hand slap" because they are "negative" entities messing with you or was this a "hand slap" because they have been trying to Awaken you for some time, time is running out, and you still have not Awakened to your real destiny in this lifetime.

I don't believe in coincidences anymore, so whether is was "good" or "bad" it happened for a reason. While some may assist you, you are the only one who can truly determine what this is all about.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
All of you have some very pressing points to make, and I see that. All of this is so new to me, and that is why I'm here. Thank you for all of the suggestions. I will be following through with quite a few of them. First the hypnotherapist, second some one who can help me learn to shield myself, and THEN some one to help me channel this entity to find out things about them. And what the hey, I might as well keep you all in the loop so I can share what I find out, when I find out. It might take some time because as I said...this is new to me and I don't know WHO to talk to...or where to find them.. But I know this is what needs to be done.

As for the "slap on the hand" feeling...I'm not sure why it feels that way. Maybe I AM supposed to wake up. I've had a feeling lately that I'm supposed to be doing something..maybe that's it?

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Hi Ventessa,

I just read your first message in this post and some of it sounded similar to what's happened / happening to me and my husband. My thread is here if you want to read it;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I started out with 1 strange experience and a mark to go with it and have since had a few other unexplained marks and experiences and I believe my husband has as well. I've heard strange noises and had strange sudden flashes of images so I know where your coming from with that. I was initially terrified when it happened, I wouldn't dare get out of bed at night even if I was desperate for the bathroom, but then after speaking to some lovely people on here they helped me to relax and not fear it and even though things still happen I'm not as scared anymore, I still get that initial shock of what was that noise or something but then I kind of just shrug it off.

The Mary video Mystiq posted(which she also posted in my thread) helped me alot to, it helped me remember things from my past that made me realise that maybe this has been going on alot longer then I thought.

I think it's a good idea to keep a record of everything that happens, no matter how minor you think it is, strange noises, weird feelings, keep a look out for unusual marks etc.

Take care x

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Kyazl

Thank you for sharing that with me. It does make me feel better to know that I'm not alone.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Kudos to you for speaking up about it

I've had a telepathic contact just once before in Calella,Span 2006 while on Holiday i saw a UFO crash into the hills at 3am April 20th 2006 (it made no explosion just a loud "thump") in the morning using binoculars i could see it on the hills behind the trees with the top of it ripped off as if something had blown it off, i watched it for two days it's lights came on at 2:30-3:30am sometimes 3am-4:30am, these little red and blue sparks on the actual craft (possibly welding)

so i managed to get the courage to head to the hill it took 30 mins to walk to the actual path then a further 45 mins to climb the hill(quite steep btw)
when i got through the clearing, i tried to take a picture of the machine but it wouldnt respond so i took a sketch of the craft, as i examined the area, obvious scorch marks were below it, and repiar boxes with wierd symbols were on them, the actual craft was amazing i touched it and i had what felt like an electric shock (in a good way), the back of the craft was completely shut and the roof at the top was midway through repairs, i examined the boxes they were full of metal-like slats, many inches thick.

then i saw a tool which looked like a welder/hammer with a laser attached, so as you do i picked it up then thats when the world began to spin and a calm female voice said "Don't do that again Human, please we are peaceful and wish to continue our mission" i replied just by thinking "Who are you? Why are you here?" then she replied "My name is Sislix in your tongue from the people near the system that you call Gliese, and we are here for an inter-galactic peace treaty" then i dropped the welder because of shock then she said "I shall see you soon enough" well after that i legged it and i mean SPRINTED out of that place and twisted my ankle but kept on running back to the hotel, was an amazing experience

and she did keep her promise she appeared to me a year and a half later but i do not want to repeat what i saw and what happened

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
That sounds more like a alien abduction experience to me.Many people experience different things when related to alien abductions.You may well be a alien abductee.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Hi OP,

I've had experience with contact telepathy, but I asked for it. For me it was a very positive experience.

I just wanted to add to some of the other explainations that posters are giving you - that maybe the reason it sounded like a slap on the hand, was due to impatience.

It's most likely, due to your description of events, that you are a contactee and they feel it is time for you to become consciously aware of this. Events are speeding up. I feel they want the truth to be known. Perhaps you have a role in all of this.

Regression hypnotherapy is a good idea. I'm training to become one because I need my own answers to alot of weird experiences in my life.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Thread starter! This night almost the exact thing happened to me!

No more than 5 minutes after lying down in my bed my body started to vibrate, as if every cell was shaking in resonance with all other cells. I became paralyzed (but not in the traditional sleep paralysis state which I have experienced a few times before) ... suddenly a faded/blurry figure (creamy white, just like you stated) appeared... it hovered above me, and it started to telepathically tell me some personal things... which included about me having a daughter and so forth. this is my fourth experience. (if this one counts as one that is)... the three other ones happened when I was 8, 10 an 14.

The telepathy thing is so weird because It's not like i'm hearing anything with my ears... not even a hearing a voice inside my head. I just know what is being communicated. It had a female presence... so I doubt it was a grey.

I've read this thread before and i kinda believed you, but I didn't understand the wholeness of your experience. Now I do.

This is an old thread, so I wonder if you've had any new input or realizations about your experience since the thing occured?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join