It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird dreams / marks

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Ok weird things are starting to happen to me, maybe I never noticed before because I didn't know what to look for if you see what I mean but since reading alot of info on here I've started to notice more and more strange things and thinking about my past I've had alot of weird experiences.

The first incident took place on Sunday 3rd may around 4.30pm, I heard the noise of an aeroplane but couldn't see anything, my daughter and I were looking to see it as she thinks planes are cool. Anyway then I spotted this bizarre thing making a noise like an aeroplane but not leaving any trails like they normally do and well it didn't look like a plane I'd ever seen so I ran in to get my camera but by the time I got out again it was gone, then I heard the noise again and then saw another one and snapped, it's very overexposed(is that the right word when it's really really light?) I had still left it on manual after fiddling around with the settings (intending to take photos at night) and was desperate to get a photo of it, this is the best i could do to darken them;

i601.photobucket.com...
i601.photobucket.com...

Anyway I didn't think anything of it, that I'd just seen some sort of weird looking jet type things then a few days later I heard the noise of a helicopter again whilst playing in the garden with my daughter(again around 4.30-5pm) and we looked to see where it was, but couldn't see it. Then I heard it in the direction of the houses to the right of us towards the main road, then I saw this huge black helicopter whizz past, I didn't think anything of it apart from 'wow that's massive and very military looking' but it didn't phase me as there are a number of air bases around here. I kept meaning to look up what it was but forgot so here I am asking what it is as I've never seen one like it before.

I found this photo www.javno.com... but the one I saw was entirely black no markings etc. I didn't think anything of either event but thinking about it those planes were very strange, I'd love to know what they were, does anyone have any links to places I might be able to look? Same with the helicopter, what are they used for?

Ok so on to the second incident which happened last night (I'll tell more about past strangeness in other threads as it's not relevant here) I got in bed and as has been usual of late I tossed and turned, inadvertenly kept my partner awake as well by laughing and giggling with him and just larking about and talking about nonsense. Eventually we both fell asleep and I had my bouts of waking and tossing and turning, then I started to dream, I can't remember the dream but then I had a dream within a dream, basically in my dream I laid down and went to sleep and started to dream, again I can't remember what happened(I could when I suddenly awoke aftwerads but now it's gone hazy). Anyway the one and only thing I can remember from the dream within a dream was saying something along the lines of that's enough now go away, then I woke up, or thought I did (I woke from one dream into another, damn that sounds complicated) and my head was pounding / pulsating and I mentally kept shouting to leave me alone and suddenly i saw this face flash in my head(still within a dream) my head was fine, then there was a loud noise which woke me up properly, it woke my partner up also, but he was half asleep and stumbled to the bathroom, I followed because I was slightly afraid and didn't want to be alone.

We got back in bed and I clung on to him in absolute fear because something happened in the dream that scared/upset me which at 4am I could remember and even thought to myself I really should go write this down or I'll forget but I didn't want to get out of bed and go anywhere alone so I went back to sleep and that was that.

[edit on 8-5-2009 by Kyazl]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
When I actually got up at 7.30am this morning I just thought how bizarre last night was and what an intense dream it was but I couldn't remember it (apart from the bits above) and that it scared me. It was only when I got in the shower that I noticed this mark on my leg;

Now I'm the type of person who always shrugged off weird things as just one of those things you didn't understand but had a perfectly logical explanation. I'm always finding weird marks and bruises but never thought anything of them until now. I have several circle burn marks, the best way I could describe them are like cigarette burns but I have no knowledge of how they got there(neither me nor my partner smokes) but as always I thought nothing of them. The last mark before last night was another circular mark but it was a lump, but the surface of it was burned / scarred, I'd had this thing for months and never had any idea where it came from but as always shrugged it off as I must have burnt myself somehow without noticing, cooking, straightening my hair or something. Now up until last night this mark was always a raised lump same colour as my skin but with a burn scar surface but now it's almost flat and is a darker colour then my skin as seen here;

I have no idea what's going, my first thought is that I'm somehow injuring myself in my sleep as I can be quite active in my sleep sometimes, lashing out, shouting , screaming etc which could account for any bruising / scratches but what about the burn marks? Also another strange thing which may or may not be linked are every night before bed I let my dog out in the back to use the bathroom, the only time she won't go out is if it's raining really badly, last night she refused to go out and just stood on the step staring and then her fur went up on her back so I pulled her back in thinking maybe a cat was in the garden, she kept whining at me which normally indicates she either needs the bathroom or wants a chew, I gave her a chew but she just left it and whined more, I tried to let her out a few more times but she wouldn't go so eventually I just went to bed.

I'd appreciate some thoughts on what happened, maybe sleep paralysis(which I believe I've had before, thread here ) or some sort of night terror type thing and any info about the helicopter and planes would be appreciated also.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Well the first pics look like definitely an ultralight, That would explain the "plane-like noise" you & your daughter heard.

As for the marks on your body? Who knows, maybe just bug bites.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
The helicopter is a chinhook used quite a lot for military use, usually to carry large or heavy loads, apart from that i cant really help out much more than that

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I seen something a few weeks back while driving, and it was like nothing I have ever seen before. I heard a plane like noise and when I looked up it was completely black and it almost looked like something you would control with a remote, but it couldn't have been that cause I was right over the interstate, then it just dissapeared.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
The second pic looks like a powered hang glider. A good pic and article can be seen in the link I provide below:

Powered Hang Glider

They look like a lot of fun.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaalphanovember
The second pic looks like a powered hang glider. A good pic and article can be seen in the link I provide below:

Powered Hang Glider

They look like a lot of fun.

Thats exactly what is in the second pic, star for you

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Thanks everyone for the planes explanation, most probably an ultralight, they both travelled along a straight line, both dark coloured and made a weird aeroplane noise but without the usual trail marks, so that's tied that one up thank you

The helicopter again thanks for the information, I didn't know what they were called or used for but now I do

As for the marks, I suppose they could be bug bites but the 1 on my arm I've had for months and now it's more or less flat, it's very odd but again probably just one of those things

I think maybe this site is screwing with my dreams and making me think things could be more then they are
I'll update this thread if I have anymore.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
i think its weird how i can related to tons of stuff on this site i don't know about the pics but at my house we hear strange noises like a jet engine just started in the yard i mean windows and floor vibrate in a short surging bursts usually 2 or 3 then a couple of minute pause run outside look everywhere nothing ..happens several times a month and i have marks like yours but im pretty sure there spider bytes cause mine swell up and im plagued by night terrors especially the old hag demon

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Ive posted similar pics of something similar that happened to a friend of mine, www.abovetopsecret.com... it happened to him again since that thread but I was unable to get pictures . Your pics look very similar to his which are on page 2 of this thread.

[edit on 10-5-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Kyazl

look deeper their is writing if you look post the red marks on your leg , they're hiding with your freckles

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Thanks for the link Mr Green, they do look similar, I'd love to know what they are I'm 100% sure the ones on my leg aren't spider bites, there's no puncture marks or anything just marks and they are still the same colour as the photo, I'd have expected bruises / marks to start to go down a bit by now.

Jay.mo - I can't see any writing?

So far no more marks, the mark on my arm turned into a scab and I accidentally scratched it off and it bled for about 20 minutes, there was a tiny puncture mark right in the centre of it so I'm assuming that may have been a spider bite, although why a spider would bite me I don't know, plus we only have those really thin house spiders, do they seek out and bite people who are asleep?

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I am rather skeptical, so forgive my blunt and logical attitude towards rather dull and circular conclusions. 1. Its common for trails to be invisible by plains exhaust. 2. Black helicopters unmarked are a rather childish and folk loric. 3. There is a vast amount of dream systems the human brain AND body can interact with and experience. 4. The mark looks like a spider bite.

To be honest I don't find very much plausible concern with your experience, it is the kind that skeptics love to see told. It promotes only superstition and ignorance to them. I am open minded, but i see nothing here. It would be far more interesting and unique had something actually occurred during a conscious state.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Thanks for your response cancermanxx and here is mine...

1 - It may be common for planes not to leave trails, I do not know much about planes which is why I asked for input on what the things I saw were, I'm pretty certain they were ultralights or powered hang gliders as suggested.

2 - You may think it's childish and folk loric but I know what I saw, I'm not saying it was anything sinister just that I'd never seen one before, again this has been explained as a 'chinhook' and like I said there are a number of air bases around here so that will be why it was flying around here.

3 - That's true, I did state that I had dreams, I did not post proclaiming some sinister thing had happened to me, just that I'd had very odd dreams and found a mark the next day and that I wanted suggestions on what might have happened.

4 - As I've previously stated the mark on my leg can't be a spider bite as there are no puncture marks, the one on my arm I'd had for months it was the same colour as my skin no redness or anything I didn't think much of it until that night as the next day the lump was more or less flat and had changed colour, still no redness.

I don't see how what happened to me promotes superstition or igorance, the basics are I had some weird dreams and I have some weird marks and I'm looking for some suggestions on what might have caused them. If I'd have been conscious then I'd know what caused the marks, but I wasn't and so I'm curious as to what happened and also curious as to what the other marks I have are, esp. the burn scars.

Here is of one of the old scars(sorry it's not very clear, very difficult holding the camera with 1 hand, it's a heavy slr);
i601.photobucket.com...

Here is what I believe might be a spider bite, although there are 3 puncture marks;
i601.photobucket.com...

and this is a new mark on my thigh that appeared overnight, no clue what it is;
i601.photobucket.com...

I'm wondering if there is anyway I could injure myself in my sleep and somehow cause such marks, the last one isn't a bruise, it's just a discoloured slightly raised mark. It's all very strange, I know I can be very active in my sleep but can't see how I'd be able to do something like that. Any ideas?

[edit on 14-5-2009 by Kyazl]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kyazl
I think maybe this site is screwing with my dreams and making me think things could be more then they are
I'll update this thread if I have anymore.

I can relate to that. When I started coming to this site my sleep got seriously up heaved. The dreams were vivid and lucid very description and worded too.One dream I tried helping a lady out would just had a kid I escourted her a little ways before I looked back there were elephants crossing a bridge simultaneously, I made eye contact witht one of the elephants and it had a gold eye, It stepped on my back to which I woke up half,well three quarters paralyzed and arching my back at this time I had awoken and there was an entity at the end of my bed my first instinct was to sit up and possibly grab this entity intruder but it was gone as soon as I sat up; it stood around 5 ft something. The following days he was back,it wasn't a ghost but more than likely seemed to be a multi-dimentional being. I could do nothing of it's visits. My dreams though moved to more of a telepathy having conversations with others and they've grown to be in-depth at times too. When I wake I try to remember what was communicated but I only wake with the last thing I thought. Makes me wonder if there's something a brew, cause if it's coffe I may just want a second cup

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
That's a very strange dream indeed mannapolie, do you just have dreams now or do you see things / wake up paralyzed as well?

On friday I had a very bizarre dream about issues raised on this site, all I remember is someone saying it's a lie to cover the truth then lots of things went through my head, I could hear myself repeating them, but I can't remember what it was it was definately stuff I'd read on this site, something like this will happen and this is related to that and that's why we have this disaster / event happening, it was just one thing after another. So just goes to show how much the mind can absorb information and twist it into something else, it was a very vivid dream, I just wish I could remember it fully.

I woke up with some new marks today but don't recall any form of dream, I'm going to the doctors at the end of the week if the marks don't go as this is just getting ridiculous. Neck marks;

[edit on 18-5-2009 by Kyazl]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
The marks do look a bit like this as well. www.rense.com... They're called punch biopsy's and I've had numerous ones like that unexplainable all my life, would wake up with them with nothing the night before. I have small white scars all over my arms that look much like what you've shown. Lots of other things too. For example? Did you as a child, and even as an adult, wake up with heavy nose bleeds? Have unexplained large bruises on your legs, thighs, for example, or other places. Gouges with bruises. In your sweat gland areas, or areas where secretions could be taken, underarms or groin area, have you had problems, and even more surprising occasionally, large red irritated burning patches. It did kind of look like that from the one photo. Are you rh - (though I'm 0 + so its not always that way, but my friend who is AB -, one of the rarest blood types has numerous numerous scoop marks, scars and anomalies, and missing time.) Have you ever had a missing cycle that extended usually over 2 months, 2-3 months, though normally rock solid even during stress and moves?

Another thing, because this is really subjective. There are many indications of when something is more likely to be related to ufology, leaks, dreams, faces that look like greys? I would google Acern, one of the most comprehensive experiencer's support group founded in Australia. A really good interview of Mary Rodwell, its founder is here:

Its a little long but I couldn't stop watching it, in fact, the et script thats shown gave me another experience and memory that was so close to the surface. I would also google alien script and find Jim Spark's one, also the others, and spend some time with this, especially if you find an emotional reaction thats unexplained happening, a wave or discharge that may seem quite hard to deal with.

The positive side of this is, with all of the abductees (between 1000-2000) in Mary Rodwell's experience, she relates that 2/3 rds of all experiencer's are not traumatized, but of the 1/3 that are, when they go deeper into the memories there is something positive found and they're able to discharge the negative feelings. Only in the US is it common to hear far more negative stories, and theres a lot of strange block op things there. Also pay attention to the examples she brings up about the children, the children of the abductees. They're a rather remarkable group, somewhat gifted.

So its a search. You'll know, rather than another, particularly if you start to stir memories up with the emotional discharges. The ones closer to the surface may come up.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Thank you for your post Mystiq, I'm exhausted(explanation below) so will have to watch the video and research etc a little later, I don' t know about when I was a child but I've definately noticed having bruises that I can't explain, I started taking extra iron supplements etc just incase but the funny thing is the bruises didn't actually hurt, they were just there. I seemed to have gotten them more in the past few years. I have woken up with alot of pain under one arm but always attributed it to laying in a funny position or something.

I'm definately not rh- as my midwife would have mentioned it when I was pregnant with my daughter because of the risk of complications, I don't actually know what my blood type is. I'm not sure what you mean by a missing cycle?

Thanks again for your long indepth post, I'll take the time to research more when I'm not so disorientated and half asleep. I had another strange experience last night, it was the worst vivid dream ever and it was coupled with sleep paralysis which made things even worse.

Again I don't remember the whole dream but one part that has stuck in my mind was something to do with a law 83, I don't know what that means but I'm going to look into it. I had another waking from one dream into another again, after the law 83 dream, I remember saying that I'd had enough now and was tired, I said goodnight and hoped they had a safe journey, at this point everything was fine. Then I woke up or thought I did, I woke up but couldn't move, I'm not sure if it was sleep paralysis or a dream as it all happened so fast, I was laying on my side and I couldn't move, I couldn't open my eyes nothing, I started to panic and was willing myself to move, I was trying to talk but couldn't. Then suddenly I felt a hand on my arm and they pulled me over, I couldn't see a face, I just knew someone was there, at first I assumed it was my husband but when they spoke I knew it wasn't, they showed me photos, saying 'see this here this was real they can't deny it anymore' but this thing was frantically saying it, it was really excited but at the same time really angry. I couldn't move but this felt more like being pinned down, I tried to shout out to leave me alone and then suddenly I screamed help and lashed out, then I really woke up to my husband pulling me close and hugging me like he knew I'd had a nightmare, I just clung on to him crying terrified to go back to sleep after about 30 mins I'd calmed down a bit and went to the bathroom, I checked the time which was 2.36, I went back to bed but couldn't sleep for hours, I think it must have been about 5am when I went back to sleep, I didn't want to but tiredness got the better of me, I got up again at 6.35, I feel so ill today, that was the worst dream I've ever had.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Kyazl

I'm not sure what you mean by a missing cycle?

Missing menstrual cylce. They stopped for 2 1/2 months roughly.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
No Mystiq I'm very regular(almost to the day) always have been, I may have a month where I'm a week to 9 days late but no more then that.

Nothing else has happened to me but I'm starting to think my husband is experiencing things too, he keeps telling me he is afraid, especially at night but he doesn't know why. On Tuesday night I had a pretty good night, took a little while to get to sleep, woke up about 3ish and was awake for about 20 mins. Then I was just starting to drift off again when there was this huge bang, I jumped up and my husband woke up a little too and I said what was that, he said he didn't know and just turned over and went to sleep. I got up with a torch and looked around the house just incase, I was worried incase it was burgulars or something but nothing, I went in and checked on my daughter, covered her up (she always kicks her covers off) and got back in bed and didn't think anything more of it other then it must have been something outside or something.

I asked my husband yesterday if he remembered the loud bang and he said yes and asked what it was, I told him I didn't know but checked the house and there was nothing. He was really uneasy all day and again had a bout of being very afraid when we went to bed. Again another nice peacful night until I woke up and could see a flash of light in the bathroom, it was pulsating, I panicked woke him up and he reluctantly got out of bed to take a look, it was just one of those glowing duck things we have, it had fallen into the bath right on to a tiny bit of water which set it off. We wet back to sleep and this morning my husband told me something about Tuesday night which shocked me. He was saying it in a silly way but I could hear the fear in his voice when he was talking, he said that night he was asleep he couldn't move and then finally he could open his eyes and he saw what looked like a child, he said it was childsize anyway standing right next to the bed, he said he tried to shout but couldn't and then lashed out, as soon as he did it disappeared and he heard a bang and could move, which was the same time I jumped up at the noise. He was joking saying oh we'll have to get ghostbusters in etc etc(he's a very anti-religion, level headed, see it to believe it man) but there was such a scared undertone in his voice. I've not told him about any of the things that have happened to me, he's seen the marks but I haven't told him the full extent of things that have gone on.

Anyway because I could see how un-nerved he was by Tuesday night I told him partially about what happened with my sleep paralysis a few nights before that, so he understood that he wasn't alone and that it does really happen. He seemed reassured by that but I don't want to push him any further, I think he's had more things happen then he's saying because of the way he's reacting to my marks and how scared he is etc and esp. when he frantically ran out of the house to check the back garden one morning but wouldn't explain why.

I just don't understand why so much is happening so fast and so frequently and so out of the blue, I thought I was just going crazy or something but now I know things are happening to him too I just don't know what to think.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join