It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 How Could Al-Qaeda Have Known?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
If our global intelligence and national security is so great, how in the world did this little group of Arab terrorists know, in advance, that our military would be engaged in war games in the skies above NYC, and in these war games, one of the operations was to simulate planes crashing into skyscrapers?

The fact is, it would have taken either the terrorists infiltrating our military, our security and intel agencies, the FAA, NORAD, the office of the vice president and numerous other agencies, to pull off 911 or all the above named agencies had to have supplied Al-Qaeda with all this information. So, if you have to believe Al-Qaeda was responsible for 911, I’ll let you choose which of the above you want to go with.

[edit on 16-6-2009 by impressme]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Interesting. Over seven hours ago I posted a simple question. I have received S & F but not one single response. Where are all the OS supporters now?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
It's been proven over and over that practically none of the official story has any place in reality. There's not one consistency, and not only that, even if it did all add up, the fact that the government has done their best to discourage any true investigation, lied and purposely miss-stated facts, and the administration and its friends have prospered to the nth degree since.... shows the reality of that day.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
Where are all the OS supporters now?

Licking their wounds.

In the past couple of weeks, the official story supporters haven't been able to get their stories straight about Shanksville. Some have claimed that the bulk of the plane was swallowed. Others have claimed that it disintegrated like confetti.

They still haven't been able to make a positive ID on the alleged black boxes.

They stayed right away from Lloyde's story about the light pole hitting the taxi. That's a taboo topic for believers - it causes them too much grief.

They were not able to prove that WTC 7 was leaning by providing any evidence for it.

They've admitted that Al Jazeera only broadcastss 'facts' about Bin-Laden, because if it broadcast 'lies' then it would be complicit. Yet, they don't want to use this same logic for FAUX news.

The OS supporters have taken a logical beating the past couple of weeks. I guess the new breed, with new registration dates, will be along shortly to replace the old guard.

You can find the links to the threads, most of them will be on the front page of this forum.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by king9072

the fact that the government has done their best to discourage any true investigation, lied and purposely miss-stated facts, and the administration and its friends have prospered to the nth degree since.... shows the reality of that day.

One hundred percent true! Why is it so hard for American to see this?
Has our media really fried our brains that we can’t think logically anymore?

There are quit a few die-hard OS supporters, who troll the 911 forums and cannot wait to ridicule anyone who disagree with them. I am waiting to see what they come up with next. Just like Jones, Thermit and Thermate report I knew the debunkers would say it was the paint chips. Another fallacy that blew up in their face when true science was applied. So now were, are they?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   

the fact that the government has done their best to discourage any true investigation, lied and purposely miss-stated facts, and the administration and its friends have prospered to the nth degree since.... shows the reality of that day.

One hundred percent true! Why is it so hard for American to see this?
Has our media really fried our brains that we can’t think logically anymore?

There are quit a few die-hard OS supporters, who troll the 911 forums and cannot wait to ridicule anyone who disagree with them. I am waiting to see what they come up with next. Just like Jones, Thermit and Thermate report I knew the debunkers would say it was the paint chips. Another fallacy that blew up in their face when true science was applied. So now were, are they?

It wouldn't surprise me if they were in the Conspiracies of Religion forum, you have to be crazy enough to believe in imaginary people to believe the official story.

And impressme, yes the media has fried everyones brain. I've written topics about it, check them out in my profile. And the worst part, is that media ignorance runs rampant on this forum as it does in society, and it truly is the root of all evil. Case and point, swine flu.

me.
We must stop the media from skewing facts, rather than stating them. We must stop the media from protecting interests, rather than exposing them. We must stop the media, from being unchecked, and given a free ride to lie, manipulate, plant and distort facts. We must stop the media, for every great change that we desire, hinges on our ability to sway the media into being an ally, rather than enemy. Without them on our side, there is no way that anything can ever be done to destroy the pavement of the road to tyranny.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

The OS supporters have taken a logical beating the past couple of weeks. I guess the new breed, with new registration dates, will be along shortly to replace the old guard.

I love it! The old guards,
I guess we wore them out. You know they don’t relies how ridiculous it looks jumping to all the assumptions they dream up without supporting any facts to their alleged claims. I see so many knee- jerks response that I laugh my self-silly.
Oh, ever notices the anger it tells us a lot.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   

And impressme, yes the media has fried everyones brain. I've written topics about it, check them out in my profile. And the worst part, is that media ignorance runs rampant on this forum as it does in society, and it truly is the root of all evil. Case and point, swine flu.

It is unbelievable in this day and age that so many Americans continue to trust information thrown at them by the idiot box. Even CNN has gotten to the point where they find it necessary to play constant background music, pounding drums and all just to add excitement the story they’re spewing. By doing this, they somehow captivate their audience much like a snake charmer with his flute. The only difference is the idiot box venom is more poisonous.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Don't listen to anybody. Just find a video of George when he went to ground zero, and look at his face. Just look at his F..ing face; you'll know.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Perhaps the original story-tellers are having a meeting to try and come up with some new ideas ?
The old ideas have been well and truly shown to be ridiculous.
They must be getting very worried because more and more people are rejecting the original ''fairy tale''.

I hope one day it gets to a court of law because all it take is one part of it to be proved a lie and the whole pack of cards comes tumbling down....

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
GoodOlDave, if you want a real debate on a good topic your welcome to my thread I set up yesterday. Since you believe in the OS, I believe this is a good challenge. Bring caronfox and swampfox, pteridine, exponent, Reheat, GenRadek.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by impressme]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Nice, yep a logical beating as tezz says and nothing yet huh.

Also, great job Tezz I like how you have kept on check.
congrats good job.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Hi everybody,

Here are my instant thoughts, and please don't take this the wrong way,

Impressme, your initial theory seems flawed, as you seem to state that Al-Qaeda would have some sort of traction in either the secret services of the USA and/or the government in order to pull off the events of 9/11 2001. It would be logical to factor in that maybe they just got lucky. I have heard ( and I don't have the facts to hand) that America runs around 4000 drills a year, as a way be to prepared for certain events. Therefore maybe Al-Qaeda just got lucky. Furthermore, considering the amount of training the miliary conducts, it would be logical to assume they would be prepared for a terrorist attack using planes and could defend the country accordingly. Furthermore, when the attack was announced as not being part of the many drills taking place on 9/11, steps would be taken to abort the drills and SPRING into action stopping the attacks. Furthermore, the short time scale of the attacks, taking place over the course of about 2 hours may prevent suitable action from the military and the attacks could be successful.

Maybe there were other factors involved, like human error, and things I have not thought of. So your theory, while it may be correct, is not proven beyond doubt.

However, there is a trend, it's just luck that Al-Qaeda was successful, it's just luck that trades were placed on failing airplane stock, it's just luck that a passport survived a 'Towering Inferno', it's just luck evidence was found in cars, (which later changed model for some reason lol). It's just luck a single beam brought down WTC7, I could go on... it's just luck planes went chasing phantoms over the ocean, it's just luck the Pentagon pilot pulled off a flying move which a top-gun might struggle with, it's just luck there were power-downs reported for the Twin Towers, it's just coincidence that nano-thermatic particles were found in the rubble, its... I could go on.

Tezzajw, the fake Bin Laden videos are a joke and the mainstream media should be ashamed of themselves, and they call themselves journalists
I have seen evidence on one of these boards that the voices do not match, the images certainly do not match and I never write with my 'wrong hand'. The video is clearly black propaganda most likely presented by elements in the US government who carried out the false flag attack (I am looking at you Dick Cheney!!!)

And CIT, can we somehow make an award for great journalism (is it a Pulitzer?) on the internet cause seriously, the research is amazing.

Finally, the defenders of the official story as presented by the untrustworthy mainstream news and the untrustworthy government of the USA, well we need to come up with a strategy within the T&C that allows us to destroy their arguments (preferably at the speed of acceleration of gravity through air). To the OP, science seems like the best way but science can be ignored in favour of opinion which is a great shame.

Power and Equality

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

If our global intelligence and national security is so great, how in the world did this little group of Arab terrorists know, in advance, that our military would be engaged in war games in the skies above NYC, and in these war games, one of the operations was to simulate planes crashing into skyscrapers?

Our military was engaged in war games that simulated aircraft crashing into skyscrapers on 9/11?

Do you have a source?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   

The fact is, it would have taken either the terrorists infiltrating our military, our security and intel agencies, the FAA, NORAD, the office of the vice president and numerous other agencies, to pull off 911 or all the above named agencies had to have supplied Al-Qaeda with all this information. So, if you have to believe Al-Qaeda was responsible for 911, I’ll let you choose which of the above you want to go with.

[edit on 16-6-2009 by impressme]

Becuase it was public knowledge and available on websites - the same exercises were carried out every year - these were annual exercises - and for the record they were not being carried out exclusively on the morning - rather they had been ongoing for over a week - there were well over 6 different exercises.

Research people -> RESEARCH !

The real interest lies in the fact that the head of the exercises requested, and was granted- a leave of absence from 9.30 in the morning till 10.30 without any reason being given - none has ever been given since - that is just out of control

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Boone 870

Our military was engaged in war games that simulated aircraft crashing into skyscrapers on 9/11?

Do you have a source?

9/11 War Games during 9/11
by the US military & CIA
paralysis of air defenses to ensure the attack succeeded?
who coordinated these efforts?
There has been virtually no media coverage of the issues of the 9/11 war games, the "amazing coincidence" of a "plane into building" exercise being conducted that morning, or the alleged role of Vice President Richard Cheney in overseeing the war games that morning.

www.oilempire.us...

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by audas

Becuase it was public knowledge and available on websites - the same exercises were carried out every year - these were annual exercises - and for the record they were not being carried out exclusively on the morning - rather they had been ongoing for over a week - there were well over 6 different exercises.

Research people -> RESEARCH !

The real interest lies in the fact that the head of the exercises requested, and was granted- a leave of absence from 9.30 in the morning till 10.30 without any reason being given - none has ever been given since - that is just out of control

WRONG! The war games were taking place in the morning.

9/11 War Games during 9/11
by the US military & CIA
paralysis of air defenses to ensure the attack succeeded?
who coordinated these efforts?
There has been virtually no media coverage of the issues of the 9/11 war games, the "amazing coincidence" of a "plane into building" exercise being conducted that morning, or the alleged role of Vice President Richard Cheney in overseeing the war games that morning.

www.oilempire.us...
Do some real research before you spout your opinions!

How many times in all these years that you claimed every detail about war games above NYC on September 11th of each year was globally announced, have commercial airliners hit two Skyscrapers without any interference from any government or military agency?

Never. Think about it and stand down.
And how about those other two airliners?

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   

If our global intelligence and national security is so great, how in the world did this little group of Arab terrorists know, in advance, that our military would be engaged in war games in the skies above NYC

Anyone who cares to know can find out exactly what military exercises are being conducted, when they are, where they are, and the basic gist of what they are going to do just by searching the internet. The military releases that information frequently, especially when they are going to be in or near a city/town, so that the public is informed. All it would have taken was someone with a google alert, or something similar, set up to alert them when the words "military exercise" was put in an article, or a search being run every few days or so. The people throw a fit if they aren't informed of every move the military makes and have for a decade at least, so almost everything gets released and is readily available for anyone who wants to know whether they are a citizen, someone who wants to see us all dead, or both.

I searched for the article that would have announced the training exercises that were in progress on 9/11 but there are so many articles debating the truthfulness of the official story that it's practically impossible to find anything about September 2001 without being buried under things that are irrelevant to my search so I quit. Anyone who cares to enough to see if there was a news article prior to the attacks about planned training exercises is more than welcome to find it themselves.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

The morning of September 11, 2001, the U.S. Army's DiLorenzo Tricare Health Clinic (DTHC) had over 200 staff members working in its offices at the Pentagon, available to offer primary and emergency care to Department of Defense employees. [1] Following the attack on the Pentagon, DTHC workers were involved with the emergency response, performing triage and treatment in the clinic and at other locations within the building. [2]
Curiously, several DTHC workers have indicated that, when they were ordered to evacuate after the Pentagon was hit, they initially thought this was a drill.

dailydoseofterror.blogspot.com...

Anyone who cares to know can find out exactly what military exercises are being conducted, when they are, where they are, and the basic gist of what they are going to do just by searching the internet.

Nice try, how about a source for this ridiculous statement?

The military releases that information frequently, especially when they are going to be in or near a city/town, so that the public is informed.

Is that so, how about telling that to the, DTHC workers at the pentagon

Now how about some sources or are you just given your opinion.

All it would have taken was someone with a google alert, or something similar, set up to alert them when the words "military exercise" was put in an article, or a search being run every few days or so. The people throw a fit if they aren't informed of every move the military makes and have for a decade at least, so almost everything gets released and is readily available for anyone who wants to know whether they are a citizen, someone who wants to see us all dead, or both.

Good. When you find the link to the evidence that lists every maneuver planned for the war games on 911 please post it. Remember, the link has to be well before 911 not something looking back.

I searched for the article that would have announced the training exercises that were in progress on 9/11

I guess you just proved my point, there wasn’t any. So much for debunking my two questions.

[edit on 18-6-2009 by impressme]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
The OS supporters have just made themselves look foolish they can't shame,explain away or use plain old patriotism to protect the official storyline so,they avoid certain threads and attack targets of convenience such as new posters in this forum.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join