It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man arrested for atempt on Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   

A man drove to the Capitol with a rifle and said he had a delivery for Preisdent Obama, police said.

The man was arrested and transported to Capitol Hill police headquarters for further processing. Charges against him are pending.

Good old rednecks from Florida. It doesn't surprise me. I always said that the florida education system was lacking. What was this moron thinking? 'I'll just drive right in there with my rifle' and that he wouldn't be stopped and charged? Hello. Is anybody really thaat stupid? It would seem so! And to plead 'Not Guilty" ? Wow. that's all that I can say.

Source:
current.com...

[edit on 11-6-2009 by ldyserenity]

Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6/11/2009 by AshleyD]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I don't know if that qualifies as 'an attempt' ... or if it's stopping something before an attempt was made. Either way, it's a good thing the whack is off the streets.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

He also went to the Capitol Building, according to the snippet. Last I heard, the president doesn't really do much there, as we works/lives at the White House.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
has anyone really put a threat on the presidents life. most people dont like him and want him out of office but i dont think there has been a threat on his life yet.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Anyone notice this happened way back in february?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Perhaps it is a test to see how the police would react. Like mapping exact reactions.

top topics

join