It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you say if I told you there was aliens on the dark side of the moon?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
If I told you there were aliens on the dark side of the moon, how would you react? Would you call me crazy or think about it and say maybe your right? I have the feeling most of you would call me crazy, but there is alot we still dont know about the moon.

We simply just can't rule out the possibility of aliens.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Id say that the subject has been covered so many times on this forum that some are going to aproach this thread with ill-temper

personally, i think theres would be no better outpost at this point in our development. of course, once space becomes more open-territoy either disclosure will have already happened or those aliens are gona want to clear out and destroy whats left behind

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
While a man was walking on the moon for the first time the police were chasing my father and shooting at him for having illegal flowers and smoking them. When he came out of hiding he asked a Mexican what the moon was like. The Mexican said " Just like here, palm trees and beaches". I think it might be made of swiss cheese. Prove me wrong.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I have always though something lived on the moon. I have also wondered many times about the side we dont see..
I have read that there are moon bases and an entire civilization on the other side of the moon. I dont remember what thread I read that in either. It was a thread I read about the moon and ancient aliens.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I'd say, "hot diggity dog, we've been had!" no wait-I'd say,"woah- dude, like Pink Floyd is even trippier now -man."

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Check out "ufoabductee" channel over at YouTube. His videos are all about his trips over to the dark side of the moon. Some heavy stuff.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I would say prove it.
Sorry for the one liner.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
"there is no dark side of the Moon really ... as a matter of fact it's all dark"

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I would say that is really scary and I would say that I am thankful that the goverment lies about it.There is so much evil to be concerned about without alien invasion.Also I think some things should stay mysterious.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I'd say that should read 'far side of the moon', then, prove it..

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Nassim Haramein

especially at night time

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by debz325
I would say that is really scary and I would say that I am thankful that the goverment lies about it.There is so much evil to be concerned about without alien invasion.Also I think some things should stay mysterious.

Then I would say, "This site may be too much for you..."

On Topic:

What if I told you that this has been discussed here on a regular basis...are you looking for info on it..? Use the search bar...

Are you looking to reignite the topic..? If so, a little more subject matter would be appreciated...

content edit...

[edit on 6/8/2009 by chapter29]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Here is a great thread about the moon and what's supposedly on it. I havent gone all the way through it since it's 50+ pages, but this is where I read about what's on the moon. It has many links with pictures and some really good videos.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Well, just to answer the question, I think that could be possible. Why not? They have already found abandoned UFO's on the back side of the moon. I'm sure there is something there. It would be the best place to hide out if they are interaction with our planet and certian government officials everyday. If there are bases built in the middle of the desert in a mountain (S4 site at Area 51) or 4 to 5 miles underwater in the deepest part of the ocean (AUTEC), and not to be too obvious with the fact that they flew here from across the UNIVERSE from their planet.... I think it would be a piece of cake and easily hidden... And in terms on space travel, really close to Earth to make the trip easy and quick...

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
i somewhat believe you. I dont know if there is an alien presence on the moon, but there definitely things on the moon that the public is unaware of.

Although there are no HD images of the moons darkside, it is possible to observe the far side by other means.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by phi1618]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
The Anunnaqi, Eloheem, were acting as intermediaries between Earth and NIBIRU. They came to the planet Earth in order to find gold and other resources, to take back to their planet which is the 8th planet—Rizq, of the 19th galaxy called Illyuwn meaning "on high," which was on its way to destruction due to constant rays from the three suns UTU, APSU, and SHAMASH.

They were supposed to deliver the processed gold to spaceships that would be stored on the dark side of the moon called (Kingu or Shesqi), and Lahmu (Mars). This is where they constructed and loaded the 30 mile long cylinder shaped crafts. They used Lahmu (Mars) to assemble crafts to launch.

Like Collier and Lear say, and others, they are on quite a few bodies in our solar system.

Moon, venus and phonos are facing EArth all the time, now that cant be coincidences, that are the 'watchers' that is what they do. Igigi ...

And like Mitchell sayd: there are life all thru the universe, we are just kept in the dark.

Visit Skippers Moon for pictures..

[edit on 8-6-2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I would say that most intelligent people already know there are civilizations on the moon, mars, etc. The Earth is surrounded by extra-terrestrial crafts. Only the blind would not be able to see what is right in front of our noses.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
The Anunnaqi, Eloheem, were acting as intermediaries between Earth and NIBIRU. They came to the planet Earth in order to find gold and other resources, to take back to their planet which is the 8th planet—Rizq, of the 19th galaxy called Illyuwn meaning "on high," which was on its way to destruction due to constant rays from the three suns UTU, APSU, and SHAMASH.

They were supposed to deliver the processed gold to spaceships that would be stored on the dark side of the moon called (Kingu or Shesqi), and Lahmu (Mars). This is where they constructed and loaded the 30 mile long cylinder shaped crafts. They used Lahmu (Mars) to assemble crafts to launch.

Like Collier and Lear say, and others, they are on quite a few bodies in our solar system.

Moon, venus and phonos are facing EArth all the time, now that cant be coincidences, that are the 'watchers' that is what they do. Igigi ...

And like Mitchell sayd: there are life all thru the universe, we are just kept in the dark.

Visit Skippers Moon for pictures..

Ok... I have read a few posts here that sound like they just have no question and have the absolute correct answer... Now, are you just making this stuff up and copying something out of a star trek book? Or do you have like an "Aliens Hotline" that you call...? or are you an alien yourself? And if you have all the "True" answers, how is it that no one is comming to you for all the answers and/or freaking out about the truth when you post...? Just trying to figure this out...

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft
I would say that most intelligent people already know there are civilizations on the moon, mars, etc. The Earth is surrounded by extra-terrestrial crafts. Only the blind would not be able to see what is right in front of our noses.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by grapesofraft]

I completely agree.... It's like they say, sometimes the best way to hide something is to put it RIGHT in front of them

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jblue1978

Whats true? One can figure this out with the constant ruining of the true history of man. There are two sides, one trying hard to get the truth back together, and the ones trying even harder to hide and corrupt the truth.

And tptb have all the resources, they have made sure of that from the very start.
that you can see even today..

Yea, the Hotline is InterNet

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join