It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you say if I told you there was aliens on the dark side of the moon?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Chovy

Hi, Chovy & all.

How about HE told us so, in this book.

PENETRATION
Ingo Swann

No link, sorry.
Do IXQUICK searches.
us2.ixquick.com...

Blue skies

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chovy
If I told you there were aliens on the dark side of the moon, how would you react? Would you call me crazy or think about it and say maybe your right? I have the feeling most of you would call me crazy, but there is a lot we still don't know about the moon.

We simply just can't rule out the possibility of aliens.

I would also point out that while you may be right, that we cannot rule out the possibility of aliens on the moon (though I find it unlikely there is a contemporary alien presence, and more likely ancient alien artifacts, you may be confusing possibility with reality and making a God-in-the-gaps argument. Just because there is a possibility there is or has been an alien presence on the moon, it doesn't mean that there is.

And I would ask for your evidence. Right now, the preponderance of evidence is there is not now or has been an alien presence on the moon. Now, before you post a website link or YouTube video asking, "Oh yeah!?! What about this!?!" there is nothing that cannot be explained through more prosaic means. And while you may not accept those explanations, an argument from personal belief is not the same as something being unexplained.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Chovy

But why would they fear us? Thats what baffles me. Why would aliens give a sh*t if we saw them? What we goina do?

I have big stones in my garden though so I'd just pretend that I couldn't hear what there saying so they'd come closer then I'd give it to them with the muckiest stones i got!!!

"Oh, what? what was that Mr Alien? I can't hear you. You'll need to come closer."

Try getting that thing through the car wash I'd be shouting!!!

[edit on 9/6/09 by hey1212]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
many of you were asking for evidence, I can totally understand that. i did a quick search and here is what I found for you.

multiple moon towers...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2be5973cabb6.jpg[/atsimg]

look at the huge shadows, these towers are TALL
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1036cb490be9.jpg[/atsimg]

and here we have a mining operation of somekind, partially smudged out by your nasa buddies
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bcd24bd1c106.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Chovy

If you told me there were aliens on the dark side of the moon I would be more than happy to believe you. That is, of course if you backed up your statement with a modicum of substance. Said ‘substance’ for the sake of sanity would rule out any reference to, channelers, psychics, mediums, dreamers, abductees, grainy imagers and modern myth makers. (In no particular order).
And if said aliens are based on the ‘dark side’ to hide their illegal activities, what are they doing that is so illegal? Is it our moon? Are they subject to our laws? Maybe they have their own laws!

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
its not evidence you can touch, im sorry about that. but look at it with an open mind and maybe you will see something in the shadows.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

many of you were asking for evidence, I can totally understand that. i did a quick search and here is what I found for you.

multiple moon towers...

Those "towers" look an awful lot like shadows cast by boulders.

As for the other image you posted, I have no idea what I am looking at. How is that a mining operation?

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   

If I told you there were aliens on the dark side of the moon, how would you react? Would you call me crazy or think about it and say maybe your right? I have the feeling most of you would call me crazy, but there is alot we still dont know about the moon.

There was no need to start a thread about this when we already a countless threads about it.

Next time use the search bar and find

Alien Mind

[edit on 9-6-2009 by Alien Mind]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   

If I told you there were aliens on the dark side of the moon, how would you react?

Well I would start by pointing out to you that you are in error as there is no dark side of the moon...

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
What would I do if you told me there were aliens on the "dark side of the moon"? I suppose I would show you a picture of the "dark side of the moon" and ask you to point them out....

Well... Where are they?[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9b2234953a55.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 9-6-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Just cause you can't see it does not mean it's not there. They're hiding in plain sight.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Chovy

Chovy, what if I told you there was no Moon?

Really. I will try to find some pictures....hang on.....~digging around....muttering to myself....dang it! I had them somewhere~....

Well...I think I loaned them out. But I have it on good authority that the Moon is artificial. It is an alien spaceship, that was brought here, but then it departed and all that you see now is a hologram.

All I have to go on is my gut instinct.

OK....a feeble attempt at humor, not to be mocking. BUT, these things have been brought to ATS multiple times. Why, just today (I kid you not!) I learned from another ATS post that there are NAZIs on the Moon.

See? Lots of ideas, theories, conjecture. Fun, ain't it??

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

if you were an alien on the moon, tell me were would you build a base? would you build it on the side facing earth, or on the "far side" as you call it? I think they would be a little bit secretive.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   

if you were an alien on the moon, tell me were would you build a base? would you build it on the side facing earth, or on the "far side" as you call it? I think they would be a little bit secretive.

I think you are committing a common logical fallacy on ATS, confusing speculation with fact.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   

reply to post by weedwhacker

So what you are saying is that they are there, but we can't see them. If that is what you are saying I have one question for you.

How do YOU know they are there?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Chovy

Good question, Chovy!

(Doomsday, jd....he asked....)

I'd build it near one of the poles, as I've mentioned before.

There is likely to be H2O there... the temperatures are more stable. (Mostly cold, cold and more cold....without the two-week cycle of hot,cold,hot,cold).

AND...you (the aliens) would have line-of-sight to the Earth, but if the poor, stupid Earthlings (or, I prefer, Terrans) didn't know you were there, you'd have full impunity to observe all you wished.

That's what I would do, were I an EBE.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taymour
I said:
"NOT ONLY ON THE DARK SIDE!"

Yes but you still don't offer proof. We are waiting in your thread

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Just cause you can't see it does not mean it's not there. They're hiding in plain sight.

I guess you could say the same about Santa Claus

Alien Mind

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taymour

If I told you there were aliens on the dark side of the moon, how would you react? Would you call me crazy or think about it and say maybe your right? I have the feeling most of you would call me crazy, but there is alot we still dont know about the moon.

I said:
"NOT ONLY ON THE DARK SIDE!"

A ha! I knew the aliens weren't so stupid! They found out the other sight was bright after all!

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Mind
I guess you could say the same about Santa Claus

No I already proved he exists and where he really is... just search my December thread
And I have government documents to back me up

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join