It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Air France Flight 447 - Timewave Zero Correlation

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by colloredbrothers

The drop in the graph only looked large when you zoomed in on it. However when you looked at it in the appropriate perspective, it was very small. The major point of timewave significance regarding the event is the fact that it was foreshadowed by a similar event in the past (at the very same point on the graph in the previous cycle).

Hope that clears up what all the fuss is about.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
This is insane. I've downloaded the software and I'm excited to try it out!
Not a one-liner.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by h1satsu]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by h1satsu

Glad to have you join the crew.

Any questions let me know.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I'm sure everyone is thinking the same thing, but I bet the Iran protests will somehow come to a head on Sunday (the 21st correlating with the French revolution). I know everyone is already correlating the two together, but I think that something major might happen that day. They are already protesting but I believe in order for their to be a full echo effect of the French revolution on that specific day, something will have to make big news regarding the protests. As if they aren't already big news, but that is why I think there will be some sort of climax on Sunday.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I also linked back here in this thread, and the OP brought up a great new development in the Iran protests that could very well indicate a huge uprising.

The Ayatollah has threatened to cast Moussavi out if he refuses to "get in line" and support him.

That definitely stirs the pot up quite a bit. Imagine if he does try to throw out Moussavi! That will peeve off plenty of people that so far have relatively been keeping their cool given the circumstances.

On NPR, I heard one man risking his safety to report to the show via cellphone discussing the chants the crowds are using and how they are along the same lines of the ones used in the 1979 Iranian revolution!

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
okay i am fairly new to this time wave zero idea and i was just woundering a couple things and forgive me if they are already posted. first have you ever corralated events in your life to events in the world?. second have you ever tried to warn people about an eevent that might happen to acertain place that person was going? and this is all diercted to the original poster. thanks!

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
another great post, thanks for putting so much time in to these.

i think i have read most of your work now.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Birnbach

first have you ever corralated events in your life to events in the world?.

McKenna meant for this program to be used on many levels, at least according to an interview I have from April 1985). It's fairly accurately tracked my own life's events since the economic downturn of late Sept/early October 2008. Each major peak and trough has matched eventfull times on my life, however I haven't worked out any personal correlations with previous cycles in the wave.

second have you ever tried to warn people about an eevent that might happen to acertain place that person was going? and this is all diercted to the original poster. thanks!

I haven't yet, but I think now based on recent correlations, we may be able to come to expect certain events using previous event windows as guides. It remains to be seen if natural disasters repeat - the graph seems to track only human-related or man-made events.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
First post, hi all.

WRT the light 447 casualties, i believe the following would be of interest:

Pablo Dreyfus, a 39-year-old Argentine who was travelling with his wife Ana Carolina Rodrigues aboard the doomed flight from Rio de Janeiro to Paris, had worked tirelessly with the Brazilian authorities to stem the flow of arms and ammunition that for years has fuelled the bloody turf wars waged by drug gangs in Rio's sprawling favelas.

Also travelling with Dreyfus on the doomed flight was his friend and colleague Ronald Dreyer, a Swiss diplomat and co-ordinator of the Geneva Declaration on Armed Violence who had worked with UN missions in El Salvador, Mozambique, Azerbaijan, Kosovo and Angola. Both men were consultants at the Small Arms Survey, an independent think tank based at Geneva's Graduate Institute of International Studies. The Survey said on its website that Dryer had helped mobilise the support of more than 100 countries to the cause of disarmament and development.

Taken from: www.sundayherald.com...

I'd like to give Evasius applause for carrying a very well thought out thread. I've downloaded the java version of the graph.

How would i "backdate"? IE tomorrow is the 26 June 2009. How would i find previous "echo" dates to which i could compare?
Thanks!

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
MMmmmm i like this info allot, now about what happens on the point of the French Revolution simple the coup of honduras thats what i think than the next one simple Iran war...

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Also i find that the days go faster the years the hours and so on it all goes faster than it was going 20 years ago and i hear many people saying that.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
sorry but i want to know more and more about this its fascinating this was something i was looking for in my research

nice link

www.youtube.com...

says that perhaps Nostradamus also knew about this and used this method to predict events.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
i have the same software and im experimenting with it now its just amazing even on the hour it can calculate an event that will happen i just use world event history on the net and bam ill post my finds

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
i found the software here and here it is so you can play with it yourself it has some extra software with it so have funn and lets share our finds together

www.easy-share.com... Timewave zero & Fractal Time Software developed by Peter Meyer & Terrence Mckenna.rar

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I know it seems crazy but just by reading this thread and trying to decipher what it's saying. It reminds me alot of the movie series "Final Destination" I don't know about you guys but I often try and fit reality and fiction together just too see if the media is giving us any subtle clues about what happens in this world and beyond and to me I think it's safe to say Timewave Zero and Final Destination go together quite well. Please feel free to disagree with me.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by U-N-I-T-Y

I kind of get what you're saying - I've seen the movie (well the 1st one that is), and in that movie if something was meant to happen then it would definitely find a way to happen. You could avoid one scenario but fate would bring about the required outcome no matter how often you sidestepped the issue. The timewave is similar in that it doesn't change - when times of great change are destined to happen, they will somehow take place right on cue. What is not set in stone is exactly how each expected event window will play out. So it's not that specific events are predicted and must happen, it's that periods of chaos and calm are predicted and will occur in some way no matter what.

I have a more current ongoing thread on the subject of you want to go there, this thread kind of died off awhile back. The new one is:

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Exactly and I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way thanks for giving me the other link to the thread

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

homo sapiens are only 2 million-ish years old. Why is there a 17 million there?

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   

I don't know how significant it is, but 06/25/09 was Michael Jackson's death.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
That mid June breaking point, possibly clean up of Oil spill? Or failed attempt? Maybe a breakout of chaos due to the lack of attention given to the attempts. Maybe something is yet to happen with that whole ordeal, which will then lead to chaos?

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join