It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu news and updates thread

page: 238
<< 235  236  237    239  240  241 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie
Astrology and Swine Flu

WOW. That was interesting! Cosmicpixie .. I'm not into astrology, but what you have posted is amazing. Excellent work ...

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Figures world wide:

confirmed:666
suspected:4,600
dead:101

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
People get over it, this is a new flu strain is here to stay, It will be with us just as the regular flu and we will be faced with no only one vaccine for regular flu but an array of vaccines now year around when the new vaccine is ready.

Nothing but more money making scam for the big pharma.

So is nothing we can do, get used to it and just get ready for a new wave of year around flu to deal with.

I am worry? why should I we are born to die another day.

I blame this virus to human intervention and bio weapon research gone wrong or perhaps very well manipulated and purposely released into the community.

Pray that our bodies will produce enough immune system to fight it, after all if this was for population control or just for money they will not want everybody to die on first contact. Right?

I think I am just going shopping today down in Florida today

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by niteboy82

thx! sorry but this thread keeps growing could not follow it

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I am in the process of finding new sources to present update suspected cases, but it seems all the main contributors(twitter, etc) have pulled them.

For reasons unknown.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Goodmorning to all, I see the UK stayed busy here last night or I should say night for me..........

Infinite, very interesting numbers, Pandemic? What pandemic? 40 cases wilth very few probable? Hhmmmmmmmm

Before I crashed last night, three different members reported from Mexico that all of this flu stuff was BS.......and they could not even find anyone who knew of someone dying......

They even reported that yes people were wearing mask and gloves but the ER's were empty (as far as flu) cases. And no deaths??

In the U.S., I have verified people being sick and linked deaths to the virus that the CDC is not reporting on the east coast.....

Have there been more reports that this is BS in Mexico and maybe this virus really started in the US in an attempt to completely destroy the Mexican economy? Just a thought?

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
it seems all the main contributors(twitter, etc) have pulled them.
For reasons unknown.

I betchya I can figure out a reason or two for them having pulled them.
Intimidation for one. They got sick themselves for another.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Story Here

433 US schools are closed.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
If we want to get to the bottom of this we're going to have to do some work. I humbly suggest my fellow curious gather your protective gear and night shot video cameras and start doing some drive by investigating and filming.

Emergency Rooms, govt buildings, supply staging areas, medical loading docks and especially, morgues and cemeteries. The media is not going to do it's job, that I can promise you. If we want the truth we're going to have to be brave enough to go out and get it.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky

In the U.S., I have verified people being sick and linked deaths to the virus that the CDC is not reporting on the east coast.....

To be honest, you have verified no such thing to the best of my knowledge. You have a couple of unconfirmed, unsubstantiated reports that there are cases that have not been reported.

That is not a "verified," report.

link   
reply to post by ecoparity

I am venturing to the allege restricted tourist site near me, I discussed yesterday about road blocks and today the facility is closed.

[edit on 2-5-2009 by infinite]

link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky

Goodmorning to all, I see the UK stayed busy here last night or I should say night for me..........

Infinite, very interesting numbers, Pandemic? What pandemic? 40 cases wilth very few probable? Hhmmmmmmmm

Before I crashed last night, three different members reported from Mexico that all of this flu stuff was BS.......and they could not even find anyone who knew of someone dying......

They even reported that yes people were wearing mask and gloves but the ER's were empty (as far as flu) cases. And no deaths??

Have there been more reports that this is BS in Mexico and maybe this virus really started in the US in an attempt to completely destroy the Mexican economy? Just a thought?

My husband has family in Mexico and is calling them daily, so far they have seen nothing. I have a strange feeling this is one of those new ways the government wants to destroy Mexico. I truthfully believe its a bunch of BS. My daughter caught a virus 2 months ago we all got it. According to the Dr. it was a killer virus. It also had headaches and high fever. At that time it was effecting children and elderly mostly. There had been 27 deaths just in NC at that time. I believe its the same virus. Yet it was hushed up at that time. It was not the regular flu. We had already had both of those strains for the year. My 6 year old almost died from it. But is now fine.

I believe its something that started here in the US. and just now we are seeing it. And hearing about it. A few others were talking in here about a week ago about them having a high fever with a virus, and this was over a month back. Sounds to me like the government is covering somehing up. It wouldnt be there first time to cover up something either.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
An interesting blog post about the possible source observers.france24.com...

And a question from me trying to explain all this stuff to some avarage joe's and jane's who do not see the danger... Where can I find some newbie info, like where the virus originates from and why it's dangerous?

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by digitalwarrior

YES I remember, I saw two separate step too. 5 AND 6.

Now they are both togheter! They changed it yesterday!

This is really suspicious.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by pmbhuntress

Thanks for your info.......WoW
I am starting to believe that the flu starting in Mexico is a hoax......and that it started here in the U.S.

People here in SW MO have flu symtoms as well. My whole family has been hit.......we just have not had the fever.....

What part of NC do you live? Another member confirmed that they are not testing everyone there in NC.......I confirmed the same thing in SC...

Originally posted by xoxo stacie

Just got off the cell with my Brother in North Carolina he is a trama Np and says it is true they are inundated with test's and are asking them to only send in test's for "severly ill". It isn't only there it is NATION WIDE. The only cases you are going to see is about people who are in really bad shape and require hospitalization period.

Here in my small town they are not testing as well from a personal experience.....

But this Mexico info..........

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by pmbhuntress

Originally posted by pmbhuntress

I believe its something that started here in the US. and just now we are seeing it. And hearing about it. A few others were talking in here about a week ago about them having a high fever with a virus, and this was over a month back. Sounds to me like the government is covering somehing up. It wouldnt be there first time to cover up something either.

that is funny you say that. a guy i work with became ill over easter weekend and then missed 3 weeks of work. he had all the same symptoms as this swine flu. he finally returned to work on april 27th and all he could say was he had a sever virus infection. wel thats all the doctors could tell him.

did this start earlier in the usa then we are being led to believe?
i will say one thing , his wife and kids did not get as sick as him so if he had h1n1 , its not as contagious as we would think.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by niteboy82
If they have worked to censor the stories, then I have a feeling we're going to see level 6 very soon, or they are operating at that level without it being officially declared.

I think that something has changed, and they have brought in something else, to judge before they goto 6.

Who knows if it will.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Yesterday 2 separate 5 and 6 steps. Today, only one 5/6 level.

What do you think?

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
my sister who lives in CT wants to know if theres a site with accurite numbers of people with the swine flu

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
After reading available information on this flu, I have come to the conclusion that we have already had it here in my part of western Virginia. And yes, it was at the same time as a previous poster from NC. Schools were at about half attendance for about three weeks. And it was an "awful" flu.....like no other school spread flu. I remember calling our Dr...his nurse said do not come in. Just treat it like an October flu.
I only have one son and he was sick first, for about a week. Of course, next week it was my turn. For three days, I literally thought that I was going to expire. Strange fever induced dream ramblings, terrible head aches, no hunger at all. I made a tissane that I always make for flu/colds out of rosehips, lemons, honey and garlic. I drank about a quart of this every day. On the fourth day, it broke and it felt like I had been released from a dark storm. Was the worst I have ever experienced.
Yes...people here are remembering this and saying that we indeed have already been exposed to it.

Perusing the news reports and various sites, I really do not know what, whom, how nor why to believe.

Peace...

new topics

top topics

<< 235  236  237    239  240  241 >>

join