It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthfiles: Spider-Like “Drone” Photographed Over Petten, Holland

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
www.earthfiles.com...

The drone-saga continues, a drone has been spotted and photographed over Holland.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I was about to come in screaming hoax, but they look quite authentic. (to the untrained eye, such as mine)

You may have a star and a flag, and I'll watch this thread with interest.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
The CHAD drone stuff on that page has already been ''proven'' (as far as you can prove something through research and reconstructions) to be hoaxed if I remember correctly.

The spider drone, the image isn't of that good quality so I can't really make anything out.

But if it's associated with the chad drone *itself*, then it is most likely just another hoax.

Perhaps an attempt at re-surfacing the interest for Chad drone some people had?

For what it's worth, I haven't seen it on any dutch news channel so far.

[edit on 18/4/09 by -0mega-]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Before you shoot this down take a proper look at the earthfiles article..

Earthfiles link

Anyhow.. This guy took 12 images with a Nikon D50 with 100-300mm Sigma zoom lens (so an half decent SLR)..

The images are from a great distance, so look a little pixelated as they have been zoomed in and cropped (The originals are in the article).. They certainly look real to me anyway.. S&F

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I work in 3d art and graphics , I have to say these are nice portfolio pieces if one was applying for a film job . Computer graphic schools are producing artist capable of creating these images every day. We've all seen the stunning graphic in movies these days, this can literally be done on a home system with the right tools and right talent . And it's not as expensive are you think, especially if one is using unregistered software

DISCLAIMER : The poster of this reply doesn't condone the use of or distribution of illegal unregistered software for the purpose of creating internet hoaxs .

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Ok so I have seen these types of pics before, but what is their purpose?? Are they spy machines or something....

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

If it were a 'spy' machine i think it failed or malfunctioned .

Drones are sent out to take pictures and record video. They have a 360 degree line of sight and relay the information back to the lab.
Is it alien? Could be . Tho something like this is not out of our technological reach.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
Ok so I have seen these types of pics before, but what is their purpose?? Are they spy machines or something....

yeah they could very well be they may be a higher tech version of this widely available piece of hardware

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I just had an interesting thought.

Throughout time (and we have had a fair bit of it) there isnt much recorded information about UFO's and/or Aliens. It makes me think that maybe there isnt any but if there is we could be discovering this out way too late to confirm what we are seeing. Soon we won't be able to distinguish our own vessels from the alien vessels. Our technology is catching up and it may be too late to start looking in to the sky for UFOS.

Centuries ago would of been the perfect time to sky watch seeing as there was nothing ever in the sky except for the occasional shooting star. It's a sad thought.

Why would people in the old days not have recorded any UFO sightings?
Do you think maybe there was the possibility of being hung if you openly admitted seeing something like a UFO ? Maybe because of the church?

That could be the reason why people kept quiet. I mean , maybe UFO's have cloak technology anyway but still.. old reports would be good evidence..

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by nasacarl

That isn't true at all. They were in tons of renaissance paintings. They were also in cave paintings dating back thousands of years. Pyramids have hieroglyphics of UFOs. And the first photograph taken of one was in the late 1800s.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by muriaz

How could he now know about the drone for Christ sake, it was used in the "Sarah Connor Chronicles" The Terminator. People get bored and just like to have fun with photoshop. I am declaring Shenanigans!!!!!

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by pjslug

Im not talking about paintings. Im talking about documented sightings.
Paintings can be interpreted in many ways... Written accounts..
I think half those paintings are actually depictions of gods , and the cave paintings could be anything.

Edit: The UFO's in the pyramids , i see them alot i suppose. They are everywhere. But i was hoping from the age of 1200-1900

[edit on 19/4/2009 by nasacarl]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by pjslug

Are you refering to the picture of the UFO taken in front of the clouds? If so, that was shown to be a piece of wood sitting in the snow.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by muriaz
www.earthfiles.com...

The drone-saga continues, a drone has been spotted and photographed over Holland.

I remember reading a similiar thread on ATS some time ago, the case was debunked and then someone even posted an article with a guy explaining how he made this RC vehicle fly and why he did it.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I'm excited to see that this latest drone photo even more closely resembles the drones I spotted in the Captain Power video, as detailed here:

Isaac/CARET drones in 1987 Kid's Show

Yes, it's a hassle that the pics I'd put in that post got changed to Link to External Image graphics, but go ahead and check those links and tell me those drones don't look a lot like this latest one from Holland. Just a coincidence, I'm sure, but I still find it interesting...

www.demonoid.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by reugen

I remember reading a similiar thread on ATS some time ago, the case was debunked and then someone even posted an article with a guy explaining how he made this RC vehicle fly and why he did it.

Oh, for cryin' out loud. The case may or may not have been debunked. Just because some photos were proven to be fakes doesn't mean it's all a big hoax; it just means that pranksters got in on the act, and/or a disinformation operation is being conducted to make you think there's nothing at all to any of these sightings. As far as I'm concerned, the jury's still out.

Regarding this alleged RC vehicle, would you care to provide a link to the thread in question? I personally have flown a wide variety of RC airplanes, helicopters, and UFOs, and I guarantee you there is no way an RC aircraft could be made to fly without it looking significantly different from the objects in the drone photos.

Yes, there are hobby-grade RC UFO toys and there are RC aerial photography and surveillance platforms available for use by professional photographers and law enforcement, but very few of them are in any way asymmetrical, as most of the drones are.

Furthermore, all RC aircraft (with the exception of certain gliders, which look a lot like conventional airplanes or flying wings) are held aloft by spinning propellers or ducted-fan jet engines. No such structures are visible in the drone photographs. Propellers spinning at a high enough RPM would tend to be blurred to the point of near-invisibility, but they would still have to be anchored to some sort of nacelle. Again, no such structures are visible in any of the drone photos.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by -0mega-
The CHAD drone stuff on that page has already been ''proven'' (as far as you can prove something through research and reconstructions) to be hoaxed if I remember correctly.

The spider drone, the image isn't of that good quality so I can't really make anything out.

But if it's associated with the chad drone *itself*, then it is most likely just another hoax.

Perhaps an attempt at re-surfacing the interest for Chad drone some people had?

For what it's worth, I haven't seen it on any dutch news channel so far.

[edit on 18/4/09 by -0mega-]

LMH doesn't put garbage on her site. She's for real and a great investigator .
Look at the picture of the spider drone again. Look at the pictures of the dragonfly drones again.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
There are some similarities between the UFO and the mark that appears when some rock chips a multi-layered glass, like i.e. a windshield: it also interesting to notice that 13 photos have been taken (according to him 12, but there's one more in the .rar file), and the perspective of the object is always the same (there are just some small differences, but you can get such variations just slightly changing the angulation you take the photo (between the first and the last photo there's a lapse of time of 5 minutes, confirmed by exif data:
here i post all the images, just cropped, and a chipped windshield for comparison, i got a similar damage one year ago, on the windshield of my car, but i've found the one that i'm posting here.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/967262895d11cf79.png[/atsimg]
I'm NOT claiming that it IS, just pointing out some odd coincidences;
thanks for sharing

[edit on 19/4/2009 by internos]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Take a lookm at this Today In Brazil

Some similarities here in my opinion.

Youtube Direct Video Link

[edit on 19/4/2009 by who-me?]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by muriaz

the return of CARET...with a vengeance

looks more like a shuriken

compared to CARET this one is more aerodynamically shaped.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join