It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel and Iran are Secret Allies; the Epic of Gilgamesh is the Proof

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
The apparent antipathy between Iran and Israel is fake, the two states are secretly allied in a plot to dominate the world. Their ancient plot is immortalized in the Sumerian/Akkadian literary classic, the Epic of Gilgamesh.

Although the versions of the Epic are widely available on the internet, many people may not be familiar with the tale. I'll summarize...

Enkidu is a powerful brute that lives in the wilderness, who doesn't know his father, doesn't live a settled life and knows nothing of civilization. Uruk is an ancient city ruled by a King named Gilgamesh, that has fallen upon hard times, is in decline and slowly dying. A trapper informs Gilgamesh of some unknown force, Enkidu, in the mountains that is making it difficult for him to capture the creatures of the field. Gilgamesh tells the trapper to take the harlot Shamhat and use her womanly powers to lure and capture Enkidu, stripping him of his power and allowing the trapper to continue his trade. The plan is successful, Enkidu goes to Uruk with the Harlot, where he fights with and befriends Gilgamesh, abandons and turns against the animals, you people, he once protected and goes with Gilgamesh on subsequent murderous adventures, saving Uruk before he dies.

It is clear to me that Enkidu represents the western nations of the present time, while Shamhat is Israel and Gilgamesh is Iran. I've recently thought that Gilgamesh was the Arabian, but now consider Enkidu to be the Arabian.

Israel and Iran's hate of one another is a ruse designed to lure the west, specifically America, as Europe and Russia have already fallen for it, into a war designed to destroy our nation and reduce us to the level of a dog, just as they did to Enkidu.

This is a warning...no matter what atrocities you witness, let them happen...ignore it. When someone says, "we should do something about this." Respond by saying, "why, what does any of this have to do with me?"

The result will be the destruction of whomever started this current state of war, political instability and economic collapse. Implore your representatives to extricate the United States from the middle east peace process and let those states solve their own problems!

Happy New Year!

[edit on 29-3-2009 by huckfinn]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Whilst it is an interesting take on the Gilgamesh story, there really is no proof in anything you have said to justify an Israeli/Iranian pact.

Just metaphor and analogies that happen to fit the sentiment you are trying to express. Reminds me of Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra when the walls fell.

Could you open up the 'proof' part please?

I hope you are well.

-m0r

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

Gilgamesh is another creation story [something gets created twice, but poetic license allows it]. I can't imagine how this means that Iran and Israel are allies.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Yes ,secret allies. Very very secret allies.Super secret allies.And best friends! Secret. Shhhh. And in order to keep it even bigger secret we might go to direct war soon with each other. This is how canny we are. Damn that whistle blower Gilgamesh! He endangered all of it in his publication in New Babylonian Times few thousand years ago....

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Your post gives new meaning to the term "stretch".

Thanks for the chuckle though.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Oh yes, it is a stretch and Iran and Israel want America destroyed so much that yes they are willing go to war with one another to further their goals.

I'll say this though...a nuclear Iran is no threat to me, Hamas is no threat to me, Hezbollah is no threat to me, Syria is no threat. But one thing that is a threat is getting involved in a war that during the heat of battle your "Ally" turns against you and informs you that her heart belongs to Gilgamesh, just as this happened to Enkidu.

Israel is playing...created for this very role apparently. Hamas should have been destroyed earlier this year, but they were not because Israel decided not to destroy them. I wonder what they could have been thinking. Hamas' leadership was in no danger from Israel's bombing or land invasion. Hamas' is rearming right now...for what? They have no intention on actually doing any damage to Israel. Just enough to stay in the headlines.

If Israel isn't going to destroy these "threats" why should anyone? What possible benefit could one or ten nuclear weapons be to Iran? If they used one in some kind of sneak attack against Tel-Aviv, what then? If they build a nuclear weapon, they'd be better off sewing into a nice vest and having one of the mullah's wear it.

You think my theory is a stretch...I've got plenty of things that you believe that are a stretch...Apparently you feel confortable with those beliefs. A real enemy can not be seen, war is dark by design and if you're counting on a person like me you're screwed.

It is all a set up that only has one goal and the nature of the plot is clearly outlined in the story Epic of Gilgamesh.

Back to you.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Are any of you aware of the class...Literature appreciation? They usually offer a three hour course at most colleges and universities. I posted this thread as a matter of fact public service announcement. If you hope to battle me you should read up first because you'll only end up being exposed as stupid.

Before coming to me you should brush up on who the Akkadians were. Here's a bone for you to suck on...Akkadian is the predecessor language of Hebrew. Do people often write stories about OTHER, Non-related people?? Hum, I wonder.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I can kind of agree with this in one point.

That point is that the rulers of each nation are Satanists, Freemasons, all members of the world elite. They meet together and discuss the murder and destruction of the people they rule over in order to bring on the New World Order, with Satan ruling the world through a minion known as the "antichrist" or Man of Sin.

None of these rulers of nations have any loyalty to the people they rule over. Their loyalty lies with the New World Order and doing whatever needs to be done, including killing off of their own people, to bring on the NWO.

The job of mankind right now is to see through the lies and propaganda, that all the conflict between the leaders of nations is just "professional wrestling" (as Jesse Ventura recently said on Alex's latest film the Obama Deception), to see through the provacateuring of the secret societies (intelligence agencies) and their provacateurs, so that we may expose the few families behind the curtain who are pulling all the strings and plotting the death of all of us -- Muslim, Jew, Christian, and everything in between.

Otherwise, we're all going to die.

[edit on 29-3-2009 by Salt of the Earth]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Rosh=Russia
Persia = Iran
Ishmaelites = Arabs
Philistia = Palastine
Assyria = Iraq territory could be related to terrorist allies.

By the way this is a song and not a command for anything in the Bible to its followers but people have said its also a prophecy.

Psalm 83 (New International Version)

Psalm 83

A song. A psalm of Asaph.

1 O God, do not keep silent;
be not quiet, O God, be not still.
2 See how your enemies are astir,
how your foes rear their heads.
3 With cunning they conspire against your people;
they plot against those you cherish.
4 "Come," they say, "let us destroy them as a nation,
that the name of Israel be remembered no more."
5 With one mind they plot together;
they form an alliance against you-
6 the tents of Edom and the Ishmaelites,
of Moab and the Hagrites,
7 Gebal, [a] Ammon and Amalek,
Philistia, with the people of Tyre.
8 Even Assyria has joined them
to lend strength to the descendants of Lot.
Selah
9 Do to them as you did to Midian,
as you did to Sisera and Jabin at the river Kishon,
10 who perished at Endor
and became like refuse on the ground.
11 Make their nobles like Oreb and Zeeb,
all their princes like Zebah and Zalmunna,
12 who said, "Let us take possession
of the pasturelands of God."
13 Make them like tumbleweed, O my God,
like chaff before the wind.
14 As fire consumes the forest
or a flame sets the mountains ablaze,
15 so pursue them with your tempest
and terrify them with your storm.
16 Cover their faces with shame
so that men will seek your name, O LORD.
17 May they ever be ashamed and dismayed;
may they perish in disgrace.
18 Let them know that you, whose name is the LORD—
that you alone are the Most High over all the earth.
Text

End time war of Gog and Magog but this could be after the 1000 years of peace where the same people will repeat history again.

Ezekiel 38

A Prophecy Against Gog

1 The word of the LORD came to me: 2 "Son of man, set your face against Gog, of the land of Magog, the chief prince of [a] Meshech and Tubal; prophesy against him 3 and say: 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: I am against you, O Gog, chief prince of Meshech and Tubal. 4 I will turn you around, put hooks in your jaws and bring you out with your whole army—your horses, your horsemen fully armed, and a great horde with large and small shields, all of them brandishing their swords. 5 Persia, Cush [c] and Put will be with them, all with shields and helmets, 6 also Gomer with all its troops, and Beth Togarmah from the far north with all its troops—the many nations with you.
7 " 'Get ready; be prepared, you and all the hordes gathered about you, and take command of them. 8 After many days you will be called to arms. In future years you will invade a land that has recovered from war, whose people were gathered from many nations to the mountains of Israel, which had long been desolate. They had been brought out from the nations, and now all of them live in safety. 9 You and all your troops and the many nations with you will go up, advancing like a storm; you will be like a cloud covering the land.

Text

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I will be eagerly awaiting responses for this soon coming battle.

All of it, and some of it.

This is a very interesting thread. very.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I didn't intend for this to become a thread concerning religion, as you can see I've conspicuously left out any references relating to the Bible.

However, In response to your first section...The Beast will hate the Harlot, will burn her with fire and leave her naked and desolate; or something like that.

Nevertheless, those events happen to the spiritual Israel, not the modern State of Israel that refuses to eliminate its enemies, is creating new ones and is obviously leaving them all for America or some other fool.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by huckfinn

Akkadian is the predecessor language of Hebrew

Yes, just as correct as the rest of it. Hebrew language is West-Semitic family. Akkadian is East-semitic family. So it is not a predecessor. Origin of all semitic languages is African.
Not to mention that epic of Gilgamesh was Sumerian in origin,and Sumerian was not semitic language at all. This kind of sums up serious research and other claims. You should check how Israel actually planned to backstab others in the Beowulf.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Just trying to help out with added information, I won't bring too much religion into it anymore even if there are connections with history and different accounts and if prophecy is of some truth then its worth noting just for the sake of knowledge.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

by Africa you mean the area between the Nile Delta and Palestine...okay then Semitic is African

Nevertheless, I suppose you are implying that even though Akkadian was the first Semitic language that was Written, unlike your other earlier mythological African Semites, which didn't write anything...it had already broken into at least two separate branches at the dawn of history. Or perhaps you are suggesting that the Hebrews spoke a Semitic language, but didn't write it down for 1000 years at which point they began writing stories which are, coincidently, similiar to Semitic languages of other branches, including Akkadian, In both grammer and subject matter.

But I fail to see how this would prevent Israel and Iran, where they speak and write Farsi an Indo-European language, from being unofficially in cahoots to destroy America, by tricking me into fighting their war.

Why don't just cool it with your warmongering and stay focused.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

no doubt you are correct about that, but if religion makes too strong an appearance this thread will die...religion tends to have that affect.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by huckfinn

But I fail to see how this would prevent Israel and Iran, where they speak and write Farsi an Indo-European language, from being unofficially in cahoots to destroy America, by tricking me into fighting their war.

And i fail to see how an ancient myth can trick anyone into fighting 'their' war. So since the only real fact you presented was about languages, i 'focused" on it. I cannot focus on totally subjective and not-connected-to-anything-in-reality modern un-educated twisting of thousands years old story. By the way, i would accept someone questioning conspiracy ties between Israel and Iran. If it had nothing to do with weird attempt to base the claim on some ancient text,distorted beyond recognition.
Since the next logical conclusion would be that there are forces for thousands of years who have some kind of the PLAN to trick you into their wars. This is the only purpose for their existence.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
The book is not the trick...the Epic provides a background for what is already happening.

I know this may be difficult, but pretend that in Iran there is a hardline government that is using the issue of nuclear power and weapons as a point of contention with the world. Pretend that Israel is acting concerned that if the hardline Islamic Republic obtains nuclear mastery they will build a weapon with which they will attack the Jewish state.

Who will save Israel? America will of course. Each administration has to deal with the contrived crisis that the Jewish state faces annihilation from the Islamic state. It is a set-up. Israel is in no danger from anyone. Iran is not stupid enough to build a nuke after saying they only want nukes for energy. Israel even lacks the commitment to destroy an Iranian backed "enemy" on its southern border. Why because if Hamas is destroyed, as it probably should be, Israel has lost a topic of conversation concerning threats.

Gilgamesh was an oppressive leader who's people needed a savior. Shamhat goes and gets Enkidu to be this Savior. He gets into a fight with Gilgamesh and the next thing you know Gilgamesh and Enkidu are lovers that go on murderous homosexual adventures throughout the region; after which Enkidu dies but Gilgamesh's adventures continue.

Iran has had a nuclear program for 50 years, but only now is it a big issue...Why is that? Why is it America's problem...Because it is the bait with which to lure Americans into a destructive war. Israel keeps up the chatter...In 6 months, Iran has gone from being years from a weapon to possibly already having one. To keep the Jewish state from attacking the Iranian facilities, America must do something. Why must America do something?

Just because you are in this thread doesn't mean the outside world disappeared. I bet you really want me to believe that Iran is evil, Israel is good and I should be prepared to save the world from some Insane Mullah.

Save it for someone else.

The psychopaths that are doing this know that the American military will be gone from Iraq in 3 months and the Taliban aren't strong enough and they need America bogged down in a new never-ending crisis. Apparently you, like Israel, have decided to help with this.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Huck,

Ok, now that what you have proposed is out there, I have an idea for you. It's simple since you have provided proof, by the way of the Epic of Gilgamesh, which is an interesting read.

Do you know any Jewish people you can ask about their feelings on this?
Do you know any Iranian people who can offer opinions?

Your point is sorta mute, not to be rude, unless you can ask people of both sides on your opinion.

What we all have to say means nothing, unless we are of either culture.

Now being a person of mixed race, and religions, I can honestly tell you, I have no idea, really where you are getting this, and I have read the Epic of Gilgamesh.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
To be certain this is not necessarily about the people of either country or the region. It is more a belief based on the actions of the political forces that have been running the countries for the last few years.

Do I think the average Israeli or Iranian is participating in this, no I don't. I don't think the average American is willing to send their children to yet another war to save the world.

But there are forces that are artificially propping up an environment of conflict. Its coming just as strong from Israel as it is Iran. Its been going on long enough now that its easy to see that this is all fake.

Assuming that I could find an Iranian or Israeli do you think they would say to me, "Huck, you are right, we truely love Israelis or Iranians with all of our heart?" "My nation is secretly allied with them." or "We do not fear them and don't need America's support."

Sure the last president of Israel was Iranian by birth and an accused rapist of Jewish women and the Persians once had a Jewish Queen named Esther or something. But I suppose many of you refuse to question Iran's and Israel's hate for one another and accept it as certain.

Its all a trickery, these two countries are faking it. The more I write the less reason I can find to believe that Israel and Iran are enemies; thus, America should not be pulled into the idea that we should go to war with them and to be clear we should just stop paying attention to the staged event they are trying to lure us into.

In this story that they wrote together, we die.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

You should read it again, but this time recognize that Gilgamesh and Enkidu are Kings, Shamhat is a High Priestess in Inanna's temple and the Trapper is a Priest. The animals of the forest are subjects within Enkidu's realm.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join