It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel and Iran are Secret Allies; the Epic of Gilgamesh is the Proof

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by huckfinn

And i have one more family to ask about, Huck:

The Rothschilds/Rockefellers.

Are they descendants of this group?

I recently read another thread and article (external) that their bloodlines also date back quite a way.

And i guess depending on whether you beleive in creationism, or a religious type of beginning, ALL of us could somehow, eventually be linked to a tribe/family.
i.e., if you followed yours back, and i followed mine back, far enough, we would get close to the original beings on earth, and from a small group of families/tribes, be related.

Sounds kinda crazy, but i think im right.

Any ideas on either of these?

Or anyone elses thoughts?

And this is your thread, so you could tell me if im off topic, or not.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by guinnessford

For me it’s impossible to look out into the world and point at a person or group and say whether they are definitely good or bad. I cannot say, I don't know.

The only reason I enjoy ripping into Reza Pahlavi is because I've encountered an unusual number of people named Shah (Pimp) and/or Khan (Dog) in the last three years and consider that to be a sign. For thirty years, I didn’t have any contact with people with these names, since November 2005, I’ve been sued twice and have had constant contact with the police because of them. I was even married to a woman named Ash (Whore), so my personal experience with the Pimp, Whore and Dog is profound. I have real reasons to focus on Pahlavi, but no reason to focus on Rothschild or Rockefeller. If they are a part of that click then they are just Dogs and Whores. As far as the that team is concerned no bloodline is as ancient as the Shah. Even Herodotus said that no nation is as knowledgeable of the olden times as the Persians. If they are not then they are very fortunate and should be happy with what they have.

The Shah is the only person who has recently, last 30 years, sat on a sovereign Throne in the image of God, as far as I know.

I figure it like this, the current war is over, so if any family, whether rich or poor, or person, powerful or not, wants to continue to steal, kill and try and cover it up, they will do so at their own peril. People try to pretend Hell doesn’t exist, it does and its Hot. If those people have done something, they’ll pay a heavy price. I am certain that they already know this despite the things they say in public. If I am not mistaken some of the older Rothschilds have been dropping dead suddenly over the last couple of years. Noone will escape what’s obviously happening. That’s how it happens Sudden Death and General Desolation.

I know what happened in America in the early 70s, I remember. I also know that the people who did it are either running for their lives, hiding under rocks or turning themselves in to jail. If Rockefeller comes from such an ancient bloodline and benefitted from the crimes that have been committed then he knows he should be trying to cut a deal or something.

I was going to build another thread where I predict when the next upheaval will take place causing more governments to collapse and economies to stall, but I’ll just say it here…May 22, 2009 is the day when the last bit of dirt these people have to stand on is yanked out from under their feet. By then you should see more of the veil pulled back and more of these people exposed to the light.

As far as being related, I just assumed that I was related to everyone anyway, people cannot see it because of all the lies.

[edit on 31-3-2009 by huckfinn]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   

I will be watching for events on that day, with wide open eyes.

I see you kind of share the "all related" theory, and i would not have shame to be related to you.

Im glad ive made your aquaintance, and look forward to more threads, information, and predictuions from you.

And i look forward to seeing dogs, pimps, and whores pay consequences.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
This new theory is interesting. But I know dozens of Iranians, many of them recent immigrants, and some who worked in high levels of commerce and culture.

They consistently, vocally, of the firm and knowledge-based opinion that a group of mullahs completely control the country's domestic political and foreign affairs. I've never heard even the hint of an intimation the royal family is anything else but in exile literally and influentially.

Some may consider this not the case. Almost anything is possible.
But it seems extremely improbable.

Mike

[edit on 1-4-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
You are right...that is what most people see. He's in exile...its all over for him. But if you visit his website Reza Pahlavi it is obvious that he still possesses the ambitions of his predecessors. One his front page he has written articles where he outlines the role of the west in the middle east and even wrote a letter to Barack Obama congratulating him on his election victory.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
You are right...that is what most people see. He's in exile...its all over for him. But if you visit his website Reza Pahlavi it is obvious that he still possesses the ambitions of his predecessors. One his front page he has written articles where he outlines the role of the west in the middle east and even wrote a letter to Barack Obama congratulating him on his election victory.

I really don't know what Iranian immigrants see this behavior as, but what I see is a well known philanderer and pimp whispering into the ears of another man's wife. Whether the lawmakers and policy experts embrace his counsel is their decision, but it won't turn out well for them. Rod Blagojevich received a lot of campaign money from related groups and his life has been made into a comedy performance...see Rod Blagojevich Superstar at Second City.

Another suspect is the Aga Khan, but he's been keeping a low profile.

Perhaps Pahlavi doesn't want to reestablish his Peacock Throne in Tehran...I think it makes more sense that he wants to set up his new government in Washington DC; he does want a throne. His Al Qaeda and Taliban operatives in Pakistan recently threatened an attack in Washington.

The guy was born heir to a 2500 years old tradition, is it plausible that he has decided to give up that line of work and try his hand at something else? The movie 300 didn't appear in the movie theaters only for entertainment.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by huckfinn]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I'm with your thinking more than what I have said may indicate. Something I have learned from working with a lot of fairly recent immigrants form the Middle East, particularly Iran, is that they often carry on a number of seemingly conflicting agendas simultaneously. Hate the West - Embrace the West. Hate Israel - want Israel to do their heavy lifting sometimes. Hate each other - consider each other their brothers. And so on.

The Saudis are a classic case. Different faction in the country, most often the royal family, maintain a strong bonding with each US administration feeling reliant on maintaining their power at the behest of them, but also take every opportunity to contribute to ongoing grief and havoc for America.
Call it love/hate.

As the mullah regime has successfully suppressed political opposition in Iran, the Pahlevi dynasty seem to be the natural successors waiting in the wings. But one has to keep in mind that all exiled rulers talk the same way. The Czarists were fighting the Communist overthrow well after 1917.
But we saw what happened to them.

As to whether there will be the equivalent of a Taiwan to China situation with Iran remains to be seen. 30 years is a very long time. To me and others who would like to see a positive regime change there, it doesn't look promising that the Pahlevis will have much control any time soon.

But the most unexpected things have come to pass and may again.

Mike

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

I dont work directly with any of them, but do have a few customers i talk to from time to time.

Thats why i dont have a problem following Hucks ideas at all.

Its hard for some people to grasp, but if you look at it in terms of people, instead of countries, its alot easier to swallow.

Bill, Ted and Phil...

Bill and Ted want to kick Phils butt.

Bill and Ted pretend to start a fight in a bar, meanwhile Phil steps in to help Ted, whos on the floor, and Ted grabs Phils neck, and Bill starts punching and kicking...

Not too hard to grasp now, right?

Im not saying this directly to you, because you seem to understand already.

Thats more for people who doubt this theory, or premise.

I have no problem swallowing it at all.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Iran's position on the political map is touch and go. The US antipathy initially sparked by what happened now decades ago, may be blowing over. The Middle East's Shiite uprising may be happening after all. The Shiites largely represent a suppressed underclass in revolt. Sort of like what Communists were 100 years ago. They are fighting for more equal opportunity and the overthrow of despotic corrupt royal families like Fahd and Hasemites in Saudi, Jordan, and elsewhere.

Israel and the US might decide to cuddle up with Iran and put the current control freaks, the Saudi royal family, on the backburner.

The usual US foreign policy is to back ruthless thug killers, like Saddam, who they consider compliant and onside.

The current mullah regime in Iran is tremendously unpopular with those they need for support, the disenchanted Iranian youth. The country talks tough about preparedness for heavy confrontation, but the young mostly would prefer a less anxious Westernized lifestyle of consumption and entertainment.

A big question is what are the mullahs thinking these days. With their economy in shambles due to mismanagement, a war would shift the focus. But they risk everything if they provoke a nuclear conflagration. How driven they really are in their Shiite Islamization of the Middle East and beyond, no one knows for sure.

Human nature gravitates to survival over idealism. This could mean them softening up on a lot of fronts. But maybe not.

Lots of variables and things are happening real fast.

Stay tuned.

Mike

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I enjoy your contributions, but I have to say that it seems to me that the world where those types of analysis are applicable is over 3 years dead and the type of scenario where that type of behavior could be revived is unlikely and the people who practiced that type of behavior, and aren’t dead, are looking for new careers.

The defeat of the Somalia warlords, the execution of Saddam and other Baath members, the defeat of the LTTE, the trials of the Khmer Rouge, the defeat of AQI, the evaporation of FARC, the disintegration of the Mexican drug cartels, record political instability, a destroyed financial system and impotent economies…etc. etc. etc. should be enough proof to illustrate that the world we all came to know and hate is being destroyed. Most of the so called players will be happy to make it out with enough to retire with.

The Mullahs of Iran and so-called Arabian royalty know that the games are over. I wrote this thread as a warning, but not to alarm anyone, because Pahlavi or the Qajar or the old Ottoman’s that want to revive their Beast state don’t have a chance and the European's with visions of Rome are gonna be dealing with a deep drepression for decades to come. I just enjoy rubbing it in. I get my kicks that way.

It’s just that its taking Israel and Iran and those guys in Waziristan longer than the rest to break character. But like the rest their character's will be broken.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Wow! Pretty impressive summation of things to come.

I'm not so much of a believer that things don't change as it may seem. But old habits and relationships do have ways of surviving longer than people expect. By the early 30s no one imagined there would be another major war with Germany ever again.

I get conflicting signals on where Iran is going and who is going along for the ride. The mullahs are pretty determined and have taken every measure to maintain control of Iran. When it's just about greed it's easier to predict a regime's adaptations to changing circumstances. When the agenda is driven by strong religious convictions and self-annihilation options are on the table, all bets are off.

On a current leadership level, Obama I find particularly inscrutable. He has no history and his true colours are not on the surface like, say Clinton or McCain. Will he respond to change with the American people his first consideration, or at least try to appears to do so, will his huge personal ego rule his decisions, or will he just go down floundering?

The elephant in the room, of course, is China. Are they going to up the ante, or sit quietly on the sideline watching the West self-destruct knowing they are poised and ready to pick up the pieces?

I think the only thing one can predict these days is that something unpredictable is going to happen, and soon.

Mike

[edit on 1-4-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Sometime in between August of 2005 and March 2006, Iran made a big deal about re-starting its nuclear program that had been on hold for a few years. The UN gave Iran a deadline of May 2006 to stop processing and for awhile Iran made it appear that it may stop. But May came and went; Iran kept up the refinement program.

In August Iran had another deadline, again they made it seem that it is a possibility they may stop, but it passed by and Iran kept up its refinement; this little game has continued up until the present time.

At the same time this was happening, I was having personal problems of my own. Instead of going through all of the details...I'll just say that the Iranians were waiting for something to happen over here. It never happen and they never stopped the Uranium enrichment.

I believe that the Iranians are using the nuclear "crisis" to deliberately keep the attention of the world and maintain a state of active conflict. If they have nukes, Israel can pretend to be afraid and corrupt politicians can act like America needs to do something about it. It's a set up. Israel is in no danger and I am willing to watch Iran become a nuclear weapons power to prove it. If they do acquire a weapon, then they've proven that both Iran and Islam is full of lies. This will destroy them.

They don't want nukes as they are of no use to them. Iran, Afghanistan and Pakistan, in the past known as a place called Khorosan, considered to be Greater Persia, are doing all of this for no other purpose but to buy time for someone, probably Pahlavi, operating within the United States.

Al Qaeda and the Taliban and that whole operation may be Pahlavi's creation, possibly, likely, with help from factions within both the republican and democratic parties and inside the intelligence and military apparatus.

The details must be something like that...how else could the Taliban be boasting of being able to attack Washington or even the White House? Unless we are dealing with the greatest magician the world has ever known; the Taliban/Al Qaeda has inside help. In America and within the government.

The world changed in November 2005. Don't you remember Murtha screaming on the floor of the House about withdrawing the troops, remember Zawahri crying about militant Islam facing destruction, remember Sam Seder on CNN freaking out about Santa Claus having nuclear weapons, remember Ariel Sharon collapsing from his first of two strokes and creating Kadima right before he became permanently disabled?

The old world was captured and subsequently destroyed. It was televised. As for the remaining politicians and other assorted leaders, they've been brought back to earth. They are servants, that is the job they signed up for and if they can't get it through hard heads, maybe they'll get inside their soft backsides.

Hasn't anyone ever asked..."why didn't Jeb Bush run for president?" or "Why is Jeb Bush working in the private sector?" The only possible reason they aren't talking about this is because they don't want to deal with the true answer.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Wow a very intriguing theory with a decent argument to boot . Nice !

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
One thing I can say with a fair degree of certainty, and it's more than just personal opinion - Iran isn't rushing to develop nuclear weapons and warheads with the intent of nuking Israel.

Just a few of the many things that support this:

Even if the mullahs loathe Israel, all Jews, and think it's a step toward in their Islamic Revolution moving forward, there is little gained and much lost by it.

So Tel Aviv, unlikely Jerusalem, but a couple other places are nuked by Iran. Israel fores off their own, even while becoming disabled. Maybe the US and UK step in. Tehran is the likeliest target. Iran becomes an absolute pariah state and the regime collapses. The fallout in the region affects commerce irreparably. Radiation, toxic pollution, disease, starvation. Millions of Arabs, Shiite and Sunni suffer and die. And lets not forget Israel itself is 20% Muslim.

Iran gives announcements almost weekly of how close they are in becoming nuclear capable. No other country that has nukes did this. What is the advantage, unless it's more theatrics and PR than mobilizing to an atomic weapons inventory.

If Israel and Iran are sabre rattling for the camera, it implies something deepr.

I don't dully buy into the Pahlevi Dynasty manipulating all this behind the scenes, but don't dismiss it either.

Iran is doing quite a good job at self-destructing on it's own. The oil producing infrastructure, desperately in need of upgrading, will be grinding to a halt in a few short years. No investments due to lack of confidence and fear that political instability will make collection a problem.

A triumphant new Shah might be welcome as a perceived change form a failed experiment, as communism was seen to be.

No other serious candidates are surfacing.

All intriguing.

Mike

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Well I can agree with just about everything you mentioned in your post; especially regarding Iranian theatrics. The reason I keep mentioning RP is because I think he's job hunting.

In the Epic of Gilgamesh there is a chapter where a newly married couple was headed to their marriage bed and in keeping with tradition, Gilgamesh was about to take the new bride on her first sexual adventure. Enkidu seeing this becomes disturbed and blocks Gilgamesh's path to prevent him from entering the chamber...a fight is the result.

This type of behavior is customary among the Sumerians, but it was a performance that was used to lure Enkidu into a fight he could not win. They know he's a protector, based on what he did to the trapper's traps, but it is Sumerian law and custom that Enkidu violated; making him a criminal.

The things that are happening in Gaza, for example, and throughout the middle east are offensive to many Americans. Whether its rights of women or other laws westerners consider archaic, our own sense of right and wrong will bring us into conflicts we cannot win. This is well known.

However, the answer is not only to ignore it, but to also realize that the reason they need us in these situations, violating their laws and customs, is because their world is dying anyway. Gilgamesh has a dream prior to the arrival of Enkidu, where he saw men with axes or something tearing down the walls of Uruk. Uruk was in decline; Enkidu's sacrifice allowed the place to survive.

Where the world is today, our way of life is about to transcend all remaining known boundaries. As a global society we are at the threshold of a new age driven by advancements in science, technology and general understanding of reality. We are about to literally leave the middle east in the dust, where if they want to propagate their way of life they have to hitch a ride with us.

What I suggest we are really watching on television and internet is a last ditch attempt to prevent the inevitable collapse of the core of middle eastern society as a force in the world, by bringing down America, in the manner similiar to how Enkidu was destroyed, and damaging our emerging strategic alliances in Asia especially with China and Japan.

PS

It was in 1953, that the CIA and British intelligence helped the current Pahlavi's father to return from exile to rule Iran. This event is also one of the issues the current Iran regime has with America.

Reza Pahlavi is at best a poor choice of friends and should be made to leave the country immediately. He is obviously wanting the same type of help we have provided to his family in the past, but no such help will he ever receive.

[edit on 2-4-2009 by huckfinn]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I really wonder...are the Mullahs already having the dreams where their citizens openly burn the Koran and the women throw off their black garment?

That dream where even the security forces and police have abandoned support for their oppression? The dream/nightmare when the people actually realize that it is oppression.

That dream where the Mullah's are fugitives running and hiding in the mountains?

They been to that place before and I think it headed back and they know it.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   

That's a very interesting idea! There's a lot of rumours America and Russia have always been allies and if that's true, there's no reason why this would be any different.

You would have to master the art of deception to pull this off, but then, there are those who have...

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I don't dismiss your references to the ancient past, but one has to take into consideration that Persians functioned in a different world without the interface of a more technologically and socially advanced model as they do today.

My Lebanese assistant and his father moved here to Canada in the last two years. They are prominent politically involved Sunni Arabs with connections to the bin Laden family. My analysis synthesizes how they explain things.

Conflict is the name of the game in the Middle East. There is a heightened level of jealousy and resentment with the feeling they missed the boat in entering the modern world. They went through no Industrial Revolution and evolution to popular representation. Unlike Europe, America, Britain and former colonies, there is no universal education system, no widespread technological advances, no major industrialization, no long term economic planning, no female equality, and no intellectual liberation from religion.

The Saudis, Iran, UAE, Kuwait, and places fortunate to have oil have not spread the wealth and advantages through the region. Millions in a country like Egypt see no real future lacking industrialization to create a solid economic base and employment - and never will.

Self-serving leaders default to the tribal solutions. Taking down their neighbours if not by warfare then through a maze of formed alliances and connivances. The Sunni and Shiite struggle for dominance is a class warfare now escalating. Blaming anyone and anything except the despotic regimes corruption and ineptitude is how things are presented to the masses and the rest of the world.

Israel and once Christian controlled Lebanon had the impunity of going for Western models, not being Muslim enough, not playing by the rules. They need to be brought down. This has become both a rallying cause and an avoidance tactic deflecting from the unresolved domestic concerns.

The Mullahs and Arab fantasy of creating a Caliphate style renaissance is romantically appealing but delusional. About as realistic as Britain deciding to return to the days of King Arthur and chivalry.

The long hard road to progress on a catch up basis does not appeal to the regimes in place. It would mean payoff well beyond their lifetimes. Hard work and self-sacrifice aren't as much fun as defeating a sworn enemy.

And so it goes.

Mike

[edit on 2-4-2009 by mmiichael]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join