It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Maps, WTF?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
bah,mere grafitti,paint it on the moon and i may raise an eyebrow.

ive always thought the entrances to any underground bases would be where no one can go,bombing ranges where craters mask entry points.

nevada testing site is the location to any underground base?,perhaps,it makes perfect sense.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Right but my point was more of, why would an opposing government leave it there for the public to see? If the Nazis were deemed such a horrible group of people, why leave their symbol on U.S. soil?! Get it?

I mean, think if there were still (i.e. if there ever was) bombing sites in Germany with the American Flag on it or some other countries' symbols? It just does not make logical sense from a many standpoints, especially political.

[edit on 17-3-2009 by Unlimitedpossibilities]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
It looks like a target to me. I've seen plenty of different ones around Area 51. Obviously, I don't know what they're intended for, but it confuses the hell out of me as to why they would carve so many into the dessert floor!

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by raj9721

First off jus saw this thing yesterday for the first time, and we are all working now at mind expansion check this page out

Mars Anomaly Research

Its the nevada desert, but clearly the Terra papers were on to somthing... The Ary-An bestow their symbol of the 4 prong spiral galaxy, it became the swatstika, which this clearly is and says.

Hey ARYAN UFOS come land here....

Semper Fi

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
There was also an WWII Army bomber training base at Midland, Texas that was previously named Sloan field:

Link to information

There should be another one located just a little north and west of MAF. I would go hunting out there as a teenager and would occasionally find old dummy bombs that they'd filled with concrete to practice with.

I think it was out on a Texaco lease but it's been about 25 years since I was out there.

Documentation of Ordinance used

Info on the refrenced coordinates

The above link discusses the bombing range.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:48 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Think we found your missing Bombing range, complete with giant swastika and battleship. It is the Roswell Bombing Range maps.google.com...:%2F%2Fbbs.keyhole.com%2Fubb%2Fdownload.php%3FNumber%3D1211838&t=h&om=1&ie=UTF8&ll=33.376798,-104.055623&spn=0.00683 6,0.010622&z=17 And here is a link to other NM military geogliphs bbs.keyhole.com...

[edit on 17-3-2009 by Spencer Tracy]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Unlimitedpossibilities

The likely reason it was left was probably the same for all of the sites, meaning the military doesn't go out of its way to clean up after itself.

This can be seen from all kinds of stuff built in the past. Usually things are left to decay.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
why would they put a bombing target on a privately owned oil field and only a mile away from a house?

Eh, I don't know, maybe it used to be a bombing target, but I greatly doubt it.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
If you would like to do some other Google earth searches of abandoned air fields:

Link to cool site

It also includes info on the location that they filmed the 1980 "Hanger 18".

IMDB.com

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I don't know if anybody else has pointed this out but.....
This just happens to be along the 33rd and 104 ley lines.

I don't think anybody is wanting to drop bombs on it.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
holyspiritvictorious4ever.blogspot.com...

Ley Line links Devil's Tower-Denver Airport-Norad-Roswell
The present article is provides the reader with evidence of the discovery of a major North -

South Ley Line, also called by the chinese a Dragon Line. These are psychic/magnetic/ethereal

locations or lines of power that traverse the Earth. They may be activated by the Earth's

rotation on its axis while revolving around the Sun. The illuminati use them frequently in their

works. Much of their numerology and architecture appears linked or based to this phenomena.

THE EVIDENCE:

1. The so-called Devil's Tower in Wyoming, was featured in the movie Close Encounters of the

Third Kind, as many can recall. It is an impressive landmark, eerie, mysterious. www.unmuseum.org/devtowergeo.htm .

It is located at Longitude DMS 104.41 - www.travelpost.com/NA/USA/Wyoming/Devils_Tower/4593316 .

2. The illuminati-linked Denver International Airport: www.geocities.com/baja/5692/ also

happens to be on... Longitude 104.40 - nearly exact for the Devil's Tower. www.airnav.com/airport/kDEN .

3. The NORAD Command Post for the USAF tracks UFOs . It is located in Cheyenne Mountain

complex , near Colorado Springs , Colorado. scroll down to "Fastwalkers" www.theinfovault.net/vault/videovault_files/tag-ufos.html .

NORAD happens to be located on 104.8 Longitude: www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheyenne_Mountain .

Nearby happens to be the bizarre formations known as The Garden of the gods at 104.5

longitude. www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garden_of_the_Gods .

4. Roswell, New Mexico, the site of the infamous UFO crash site or theory is located at

Longitude 104.32. There is a theory that the number 104 connects Pi, the mystical irrational

number with the number 33 sacred to freemasonry. If one multiplies Pi x 33 the result is 104. www.derekpgilbert.com/?p=2405 .

What this appears to indicate then is that NORAD, Devil's Tower, Denver International Airport

and Roswell appear to 1) be on a North South Ley Line and 2) The ley line is based on 104 which

is the result of Pi x Masonic 33.

5. Further , the number 104 is 2x2x2x13. Another way is (2 cubed) x 13. The unlucky 13

critical to masonry , superstition and witchcraft , along with the 13 illuminati bloodlines. It just

so happens that zip code 22213 happens to be for the Masonic City of Arlington, Virginia www.city-data.com/zips/22213.html .

Arlington and the Occult: Go to www.google.com and insert - arlington virginia masonic - and

see how many items appear. It also happens to be that The Pentagon is in Arlington. www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pentagon .

Arlington was once part of the masonic planned city of Washington, D.C. , the land was then

returned to the State of Virginia. It previously formed the southwest piece of the D.C. masonic

square layout. www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arlington_Virginia .

Nearby is Alexandria , Virginia also a part of D.C. wherein is contained the 333 foot tall George

Washington Masonic Monument. It is named after the mystery school capital of Alexandria,

Egypt. If one reverses 22213 , one gets 31222. The latitude of Alexandria , Egypt , mother of

the Gnostic Mystery School is 31.22 N latitude: www.gaisma.com/en/location/alexandria.html -

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I really believe that is just an old atomic test range, and the structures were used to measure the force of the explosion, several crates around the area indicates this, you can get some views at flashearth.com, nothing out of the ordinary...

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by dakans

They are all over the world. Take a look at peru.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I'm sticking to Bombing Range, I really don't have an explanation for the "pictures" found in Peru, but, this place has craters all around try and zoom out, and you will see that the whole area has been used for that purpose, or maybe for aerial ordnance drop range, we did a lot of weird stuff in New Mexico in order to test the atomic bombs developed there...
OK, I think I figure it out how to post a link to the picture of the general area, I used flashearth.com and microsoft virtual earth, (hope this works....)

[edit on 17-3-2009 by dakans]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by raj9721
Can anyone tell me what this is? in the middle of the desert in New Mexico?

link

[edit on 17-3-2009 by SkepticOverlord]

Ok, a few points for the cool factor, kinda looks like a giant
faded swass sticker.

The lines must 5 meters deep !
Looks like a modern day nazcar or the folk doing the crop circles have
gotten bored and decided to try something different.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Great Thread s&f

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Looks like a switzaka on a cross. Maybe a signel for space aliens perhaps??

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

If after you posted this, anyone kept poking ideas as to what they are,
well, i dont know.
great find, thank you!

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Outcast2

Wow, you did solve the mystery. I should have read some more prior posts. You should start a new thread called ”GEOGLPYHS THE PRECISION BOMBING RANGES” I like your theory better than the Alien invasion theory.! At first I wasn’t sure if you were talking about Nellis or New Mexico. That’s what I love about these conspiracies some are able to prove them to be true. I think we are all mystery junkies.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
did anybody notice that the top square looks like the outline of a ship? maybe the military uses it to practice bombing.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by booggyman111

I agree with you, I just noticed that, they even included the turrets...

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join