It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serious answer needed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Hey ATS,
I was doing some work around the house yesterday thinking about the global meltdown and how it was most likely manufactured by the NWO. I began thinking "if our government can't even run our country properly, then how will then run the whole world" when I realised something. If there is an NWO plot to have a one world government, and there are aliens visiting this earth, which I firmly believe, then why wouldn't the people behind the NWO use the fact of the existance of aliens to try and unite the earth under one government??
I think that is a legitiment question, what better way to install a one world government then to show everyone we are but 1 in a million civilizations?

-E-

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Well, It could cause panic, making it next to impossible for them to control the sheep.

Them telling the public this would most likely cause the weak-minded people to think they are hinting an attack or something, people are insanely stupid.

Which is why they are sticking to the means of brain-wash and lies to do what they want.

Pretty pathetic.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

Check into"iron mountain" and Project Blue beam" and i think you will find a lot of answers to the questions you posed;

also look up the "what if" speech that ronald reagan made 5 times, including to the U.N.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Shakezoola

Good point. Even with a slow disclosure, where the people eventually accept the existance of aliens, a one world government is sure to follow.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

I have heard that speech, and I think we will hear someting very similar to that if life outside of earth were confirmed. Maybe that was what Reagan was getting at???

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

This is true, I was thinking more along the lines of,
"Hey, Aliens exist! let's unite!" type of disclosure

A slow trickle of disclosure is certainly a possible way to obtain a Global Government.

As to the reason why the aren't doing this could be anything from ET and "them" working together to ETs not even existing.

The realm of possibilities is Infinite.

Ex

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I was youtubing Reagan's speech and ran across this.
It is a NASA recording from Saturn with what sounds
like music and speech.
HEAR HERE

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Maybe because there isn't some secret cabal trying to make a one world government, and there are no aliens visiting earth?

At least I haven't seen any evidence of it.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

That's why I suggested checking out bluebeam, for a false flag alien invasion would definitely serve to pull everyone together and nail the lid shut; unless of course that then the real et's show up and start kicking up a fuss because of the false bull being shoveled to everyone.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
Maybe because there isn't some secret cabal trying to make a one world government, and there are no aliens visiting earth?

If you havn't seen or heard ANY evidence that we are being visited by extra-terrestrials, then you aren't looking very hard.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
There is evidence of aliens visiting our planet, but its really up to you if you choose to beleive it. I personally do, of all the universe, were the only living beings?, dont think so

However, The NWO couldnt use alien presence as a way of uniting the people's of earth mainly due to fear, fear that alien's so much more advanced than us can probably easily destroy us, and as Shakezoola says, it would be very hard to unite people when they are under great fear. It's probably the last thing the NWO would want to do when they take power.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysterE

Originally posted by sensfan

If you havn't seen or heard ANY evidence that we are being visited by extra-terrestrials, then you aren't looking very hard.

Perhaps I should have said proof instead of evidence. Even so, most evidence I have seen is far from convincing.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Humans are so funny, at best they attempt to seek answers and when they are given "proof" or "evidence" they seem not to accept it. When this will be announced by the NWO , its will be far to late to even react to any hostility's.

Yes they have been visiting, even before the concept of recording event's on cave walls. Humans are such a fragile entity.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
whether the nwo or aliens are manufacturing it or not, a one world government is what is needed for the survival of our species and it is inevitable. Look at our country's national debt. 10 trillion and rising. now look at the budget deficit. not going to be in the positive any time soon. It is only a matter of time before US is bankrupt and the monetary system collapses completely. revolution is at hand.

new topics

top topics

join